Blooming Love [John Laurens X...

Od THEpinkittygirl

It's around the modern day, you are heading to college. You were the biggest flirt back in highschool, you'd... Více

A Day Of Flirts
As The Leaves Fall
Sweet Kiss
The Time Comes
Falling For You Part. 2
First Love Making (LEMON)
Holy Mother...
Tough Love
CopyCat
Pls halp
Full Of Lies
Say No To This
We Can Stay
Book Ideas!
Little Freckles (Christmas Special)
WHAT. THE. FRICK.
This Is Enough
The Story Of Tonight
IM NOT DONE
Everything Matters
Happy Holidays
Things Happen
Happy New Years! and help me
Ask Hamilton Peeps
If She's Satisfied, I'm As Well
I'm bored
pls
Answer Plz.
I Will Tell Your Story
HAMILTON CONTEST
My First Au
SENPAI

Falling For You

1.9K 50 106
Od THEpinkittygirl

You drove back from the Airport just in time for Class. You walked in class with eveyone staring at you and whispering. You sat next to Alex, started jogging down notes. You could still hear whispers, and stares. The stress was unbearable. You tried writing more, but it only took more breaths out of you. Then your pencil snapped.

Shit..ugh, what could they  whispering about? That doesn't matter..get get a new pencil.

You ask Alexander for a pencil he gives you one and compliments you on how fast you write. You smiled at him, and continued with class.
After minutes of writing, Class ended.
You got stuff and started walking away. But someone than said....

"HEY!"

You look at the boy, you roll your eyes.

Charles Lee...

You faked a smile, "Charles!" You said walking up to him.

"N/N! It's been too long!"

"If only it have been longer..."

"ANYWAYS. I heard that you are still sleeping with people. I'm not busy tonight. I'd you know what I mean~"

You growled. "Charles, clearly. You must have lost some brain cells then I beat your ass in highschool."

"Oooh~ Still Sassy. I like it."

He tried taking your hand but you pull away.

"Don't make me kick your ass again, Lee."

"Geez, calm down Angelica. I'll see you later tonight, my Slut." He said walking out. You clenched your fist..

Maria....that bitch..!!

You grabbed your bag and ran out of the class. You searched the whole campus. You couldn't stop running until you smack into something.

You fell to the ground, "I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going! I...---!!"

"Hey, it's okay Babe." You look up to see John, he holds out his hand. You grab it and stand up. "John! What have you heard!?!" You asked, he gave you a confused look. "What." You grab his hand. "Laurens! There are bad rumors going around about me, I'm pretty sure Maria started them!" John looked pissed. "Where is she?!" You hugged him, you knew that would stop him from smacking someone.

"Please...calm down...it's okay, we can ignore them..I'm heading to lunch with Peggy. Just please promise me. You won't hurt anyone.." You said blushing. He sighed and smiled at you. You gave him a peck on the lips and ran off to Peggy's dorm.

Peggy will murder me if I'm late for our girl talk. 

You stopped by her door, panting for some air. Peggy opened the door.
"Y/N! You made it! Come in!" Peggy said. You walked and sat with her in the living room. She had snacks, lemonade, and chicken sandwiches on the coffee table.
The two of started eating and talking.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you this. Who's your roommate?"

"Oh, it's Lafayette. Madison didn't wanna room with me. But anyways..what's going on with you and John?!"

"We're just friends, Peggy."

"No, I've seen you two kiss. And act more lovey towards each other. Something is going on!!"

"First of all, we aren't dating yet. We decided to take it slow. And second, ARE YOU STALKING US OR SOMETHING?!? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE'VE KISSED?!?!?"

"Uhh, you do a lot when your with Us. It's obvious.."

"Oh...geez.."

Then your phone started buzzing like crazy. You ran off to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Y/N.."

"Maria! Why are YOU calling me?"

"I want to make a deal with you, to get rid of those rumors."

"..............."

"Looks like a got your attention. Hm! All you have to do is get Alexander to date me."

"I'm not doing your dirty work, it's bad enough that you HAD TO SAY NO TO ELIZA.  LET THOSE RUMORS SPREAD. I CAN TAKE WHATEVER CHALLENGES YOU THROW AT ME, BITCH!"

You hung up and almost started crying. "Hey Peggy....if you hear any bad stuff about me. Please don't believe it. I'm heading out, talk to you later." You said walking.

It's my final year here and worst so far..but at least I have John...I hope he's by my side..hey! I should ask him on a date! Wait... better! A group night out. With Eliza, Peggy, Angelica, Hercules, Lafayette, Laurens, and Alexander. YEAH!

You texted everyone and made a plan. You finished your classes and heading to the dorm to get ready.

Pick one

                             Or

You got dressed and did your hair. (Whatever hairstyle you like)
You hung out with John until it was time to go.

Peggy was wearing a cute pink and yellow dress. Angelica wore a red mini dress. Eliza with a gray sweater and black leggings. And the boys wore whatever boys wear.

Peggy: WOO! Party!!!

Angelica: I'll wear any heels for some free drinks

Eliza: I can tell, we'll have fun

Hercules & Lafayette & Alexander: FREE BOOZE!!

Everyone ran off to Angelica's car. John held out his hand to you.
"Shall we?" You blushed, your heart began to beat. "Of course.." you said grabbing his hand. Everyone got in the car and drove to the club.

Third person P°O°V

As soon as we stepped in, the club got pumping. The boys went to go get drinks for everyone, while the girls chatted.

Angelica: Soooooo, Laurens Huh?

Y/N: Yeah... *blushes*

Eliza: Are you two going out, or what?

Peggy: They're taking it slow

Angelica: Eliza, Peggy, we must let Laurens and Y/N get some alone time together. Let's do it girls!

Y/N: Y-you don't need to d-do that!!

The boys came back with drinks. Laurens handed Y/N her drink, and held her hand. "Thanks..." Everyone gave a toast. Then eveyone went off into groups. The sisters went to dance while (you know which guys decided to go get drunk).

Leaving Y/N and John alone. They didn't make out or anything. They only told each other their favorites things about each other. Y/N was leaning up against a wall, she stood up for a second. And......... A dude grabbed her butt. She turned around,

"What?"

"Bitch, you better have a good damn reason you grabbed my girlfriend's goods." Laurens said shielding Y/N.

"Because they were lonely. Besides its not like you weren't going do anything with her-----!!!!!!" John punched him, Y/N grabbed him and ran out of there.

Meanwhile...at the bar..

mOrE BOOzE!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.3K 281 20
John Laurens goes to college and meets a very pretty and mysterious boy. Will John be able to make the boy unfold or leave him forever curious? Let's...
106K 2.9K 25
College AU because I am original College is hard. Especially when your kinda in love with your roommate. !!!! I rewrote this story!!!! it is posted...
173K 6K 47
Alexander just moved from the Caribbean to New York to live with his cousin after his mother died. An emotional wreck of a teenager he thinks he won'...
1.3K 41 22
Alex- "Why are you mad at me?" Texted Alex eager to know why his best friend that he has know for twelve years was mad at him Thomas- "You know why...