BEING REWRITTEN | Sacrifice ✔...

By grizam

[Editing] "Wow.. you're smart." I said looking at the chemistry formula written perfecrly. Lydia leaned to m... More

Sacrifice
Cast ✌
1 | LYDIA MARTIN
2 | I AM OKAY
3 | STRANGER DANGER
4 | DYING WISH
5 | IM ALIVE... SURPRISE
6
7
8
9
DON'T LOOK BACK
10
11
12
..sortah rant..
13
Questions....
14
15
16
answers...
17
18
The End/ Sequel
Tap👆
REWRITING!

19 (last chapter)

9.2K 256 11
By grizam

A April was standing with Lydia as they said their goodbyes, today was the day April was leaving for England to be with her grandma.

Her and Lydia has spent the last two weeks in their own little bubble. Nothing bad ever happened, just the two girls in love.

"I-I don't want you to go, April, you're all I have left– Allison and Jackson left, you cant leave me too." Lydia sobbed as she hugged tightly onto April.

April tried holding back her own tears, "I know, Berry. But I have to." Lydia held on to her tighter, "Berry I need you to do me a favor while I'm gone."

Lydia looked up at her and wiped her tears, "An-Anything, April."

April grabbed the necklace her parents had gave her and handed it to Lydia. "I need you to keep this safe, and always remember you're okay." Lydia nodded and squeezed the necklace in her hand. "And I need you to keep an eye on Gemma she can't come with me so Derek is playing her alpha for a while– I don't trust him that much." Lydia nodded again.

"Flight 1-82 to London is now boarding, please make your way to gate 2C."

Lydia slammed her lips onto April's and gripped onto her for dear life, "I will."

April starred to walk away but turned and grabbed Lydia into a hug. "I don't want to go, Berry, I love you so so much."

"You promised you wouldn't ever leave me." Lydia whispered as April moved from the hug, "I love you too April. Call me all the time."

"I will, I promise."

*****

THE END.

mazzattack out xxx

P.s You can find book two @liamknowshisholes library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.1K 107
"Sometimes we think The greatest mysteries of the universe Lay outside of us. In the vast expansive skies. Little do we know, The greatest mysteries...
589K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
871K 36.5K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC