Surrender (Sample)

By ItsTeir

[Full novel available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited] Colbie Morris was your average twenty-seven-year-old. S... More

Copyright
Step Two: Testing Reactions
Step Three: Confrontation

Step One: First Advance

19.5K 817 433
By ItsTeir

~Hello Queens! Here's the first chapter! Keep in mind that this is a short story with only 10 to 15 chapters, so it will move a bit fast. Don't forget to vote and comment! Enjoy!~

   Dallis watched as she moved around the room. He was sure whatever she was saying he needed to be paying attention to, but he had no will to at the moment. Hell, if he was honest, he would admit that he never heard anything she said. It was horrible, but he tuned her out most of the time. Preferring to admire her instead.

    She was a goddess if there ever had been one. Her dark chocolate skin made him lick his lips every time he looked at her. Making him wonder what it tasted like, felt like. Her voice, on the rare occasions that he heard the things she was saying, was like a siren's call. Beckoning him, seducing him.

    This had been going on for the past three months and he had decided he wouldn't take it anymore. He was going to have her, control her and he was confident that she would enjoy every moment of it. Well, once she stopped fighting him, that was.

    Dallis was no fool. He knew that she was going to do everything in her power to deny what he was going to make her feel. It would only be normal for her to do so, but that wasn't going to detour him. He was known throughout his group of friends for his patience. So, he knew he would have no problem wearing her down.

    Sighing, he moved his head to the left as the person in front of him shifted blocking his view. He used to glare at the back of Avery's head when he used to do this. Convinced that the other boy was doing it on purpose. However, he realized that he wasn't and was just a restless person always moving. Though it still annoyed the hell out of him.

    The bell rang and Dallis stayed seated. He was always the last one out of his History class. Preferring to stay a couple of minutes for an uninterrupted view.

    When the last student had left, he got up and made his way up to her desk, having thought of the perfect reason to spend some alone time with her.

    “Miss Morris, can I talk to you for a second?”

    His history teacher looked up at him from shuffling the papers on her desk. Her brown eyes locking onto his green ones.

    “Sure, Dallis.”

    “It's about our History project assignment you gave us yesterday. I was looking over it last night and I'm a little confused on a few parts of it. I was wondering if you could help me.”

    “Of course. Would you like to come to my room after school and we can discuss it?”

    “I can do that. Thanks, Miss Morris.” Dallis responded giving her the smile that all his female classmates tended to fawn over. He watched as her lids fluttered slightly, but she recovered.

    Turning, he walked out of the classroom and into the hallway where he found one of his best friends, Hayden, leaning against the wall waiting for him. It had thinned out some since and there weren't as many students.

    “Still haven't made your move I see.” His friend spoke as they headed to Chemistry.

    “I'm preparing. I have a meeting with her after school to discuss a project.” Dallis told him.

    “Finally. It's been three months.”

    “Which is less than the amount of time you've been trying to figure out how to make a move on your neighbor.” Dallis threw back with a smirk.

    “Touche.” Hayden stated with a nod. “I'm just waiting for the right opportunity to finesse her gorgeous ass.”

    “Yeah, sure you are.”

    With that they walked into their Chemistry class and took their seats in the back. Putting in his headphones, Dallis tuned out. He was a straight A student and a whiz when it came to formulas. So, he didn't feel the need to pay attention. After all, he would be inheriting his fathers part of a multimillion dollar business along with his three best friends. He didn't technically need school.

    Once the last bell rang, Dallis gathered his things and made his way to his locker. Putting away all of the things he didn't need, he closed it before heading to Miss Morris' classroom. Her door was open when he got there, so he simply walked in.

    He found her sitting at her desk with a red pen and knew that she was grading papers. When he stopped in front of her desk, she looked up at him, placing her pen down.

    “Hello, Dallis. You can take a seat at that desk and we can discuss what you need help with.” She informed him with a smile. That smile, coupled with the sound of her voice had his dick twitching.

    Taking the seat she indicated he pulled out the project requirements that she had handed out to the entire class the day before. She had given them two weeks to do it and he was sure he could knock it out in a day or two, but he had made a mental note of which things that would logically give someone a bit of trouble and decided to act as if he needed help with those.

    He watched her walk around to the front of her desk before leaning back against it. His eyes slowly traveled her. She was wearing a knee length black pencil skirt, with a lavender blouse tucked in that accentuated her curves in all the right places. His eyes continued up, tracing the curve of her neck and he licked his lips, imagining his hand wrapped around it as he fucked her pussy.

    “So, what is it you're having trouble with?”   

    Her voice pulled him from his musing and it wasn't a moment too soon. He feel himself getting hard. Looking down, at the project requirements, he went about listing the three that were “giving him trouble”.

    For the next thirty minutes they talked about the different ways he could fulfill the requirements and expound on them within his topic. These were things he honestly already knew, but he listened just so he could hear that succubus like voice.

    “I think I understand it a little better, but I may need a bit more help once I get to actually doing these parts withing the project.” Dallis told her packing up his things.

    “That's what I'm here for.” Miss Morris, stated going to her whiteboard and beginning to erase the lesson for the day.

    He stood from the desk, seeing this as his
change to initiate step one. He had been semi-erect the entire time she had been talking to him. Walking up behind her, he crowded her space. Dallis felt her jump at his presence and closeness, but simply caged her in with his hands on either side of her.

    “Thank you for the help, Miss Morris.” He whispered huskily into her ear. He bend his knees and pushed his dick into her ass. “I'll see you tomorrow in class.”

    With that, Dallis dropped his hands and took a step back before walking out of the classroom. Step one: Complete. Now, he just had to see how she would react tomorrow when she saw him.

    Pulling up to his house, he entered to hear loud moans. Shaking his head, he bypassed the kitchen, but not before yelling into it.

    “We eat in there you know!”

    Continuing up to his room, he decided to get his homework out of the way. It wasn't much, so he knew it wouldn't take him long to do it.

    He was just finishing it up an hour later when his Dad walked into his room. Dallis, closed his notebooks and put them back into his backpack before turning to his father, who was leaned against his door frame.

    “How was school?”

    Dallis shrugged. “It was school. I made a pass at my History teacher today.”

    His father raised a brow. “How did that go?”

    “It was only step one. I didn't really give her a chance to respond.”

    “How old is she again? Twenty-five?

    Dallis smirked. “Twenty-seven.”

    “Whatever.” His father responded.

    “Where's Mom?”

    It was now his father's turn to smirk. “She's sleeping.”

    Dallis rolled his eyes. “Get out old man.”

    With that his dad chuckled. “Good luck with your teacher.” He stated before leaving the room.

    Getting up, Dallis stretched. To anyone that didn't know his family, his conversation with his dad may have seemed strange. However, he knew his Dad couldn't judge him. His mother, Joyce had been his father, Dylan's, school nurse and had been seven years older when he had seduced her. Now, nineteen years later they were still happily married.

    It had been the same with his father's two best friends, who Dallis considered uncles. So it wasn't strange that he had taken a liking to older women or that he could talk about it so simply with both of his parents if he wanted to.

    Dallis ran his hands through his hair, deciding whether or not step two would be put into effect tomorrow.

    Colbie stood there stunned. It was almost as if she couldn't move, because if she did, then it would mean that had actually just happened. Hell, who was she kidding she knew it had just happened. One of her students had rubbed against her and she knew she hadn't imagined the fact that his dick had been hard.

    What worried her more than any of that though, was the fact that her body had responded to it. Her heart was still beating fast and he had been gone several minutes.

    The way he had whispered in her hear, was intentional. She knew that it was. His voice had taken on a husky, aroused tone.

    It was bad enough that she had noticed what a good looking boy he was when school had started a few months back, but now every thing was so much worse. Made by the way her body had reacted to his closeness. Her panties were wet for crying out loud!

    She wanted to attribute it to the fact that she hadn't been with a man in over a year, but a few others had tried to seduce her and she had felt nothing. So, what made Dallis any different. Sweet Big Bird, she was a pedophile!

    Bitch if you don't calm down! Her conscious screamed at her. He's a senior. He's at least seventeen which means his fine little ass is legal.

    Colbie calmed down a bit at that thought, but he was still her student and clearly her inner sex deprived side was speaking. Though she would admit he was an attractive boy.

    Shaking herself from her thoughts, she finished cleaning her whiteboard, before gathering all of her things. She headed out of the school and got into her car before driving home. She needed to sit down with a glass of wine and just relax.

    When she made it home, she pulled off her heels and untucked her shirt before going to her kitchen and getting a wine glass. She poured herself some before going into her living room where she pushed play on her answering machine before sitting on the couch. The first two messages were from her Mother and her Sister. The last, however, almost had her spitting out her wine. It was someone she hadn't heard from in years.

    Hey Colbie, it's Will. I know it's been a while. I was a little shocked when the answering machine picked up and I discovered this was indeed still your number. I'm going to be in town next month for a couple of weeks for business and was hoping we could catch up. My number is still the same, but in case you've forgotten it's 903-865-2320.

    The message went off and the automated voice told her it was the end of her messages.

    Colbie stood sat there in disbelief. She hadn't heard from her ex-fiancé since they had called off their engagement three years ago. It was strange that he was contacting her, but they had been friends before they had ever started dating.

    Drinking the rest of her wine, she took the glass back into the kitchen before grabbing some papers from her bag to continue grading. She wasn't like most teachers. She believe in getting her students their graded assignments back as soon a possible. Not having them agonizing for a week over whether or not they had done it correctly.

    She was almost finished when she came across Dallis' homework assignment from the night before. Seeing his name on the paper sent her flashing back to what had happened in her classroom. Groaning, she laid her head against her kitchen table where she was grading papers. She needed to get laid. That was why the though of her student was causing so much hell to her body.

    Keep telling yourself that, Heffa.

    Shut up you demon! Colbie shot back at her subconscious. It was clear that GiGi, as she had named her sexual side in college, was trying to get her into trouble.

    Focusing back on the task at hand, she finished grading her papers. Getting up, she made her way to the fridge and pulled out some left over Chinese food. Warming it up, she poured herself another glass of wine.

    She sat and ate, sipping her wine. When she was done with her food, she placed her dishes in the dishwasher before picking up her house phone and calling her sister.

    “Hey, Colbie.” Her sister greeted after the second ring.

    “Hey, Cameron.” Colbie greeted her older sister.

    “I called you earlier to see if you were coming home for Thanksgivings dinner.”

    Making her way into her bedroom, Colbie turned on the light. She actually hadn't thought much about what she was going to do next month for Thanksgiving.

    “I'm not sure. I hadn't thought about it.” She told her sister honestly.

    “You should come. We haven't see you in months.” Her sister tried to persuade.

    Colbie rolled her eyes. They hadn't seen her in months because, she could only take her mother every so often. It wasn't that she didn't love her mother, or that they didn't get along, because they did. At least until her mother liked to remind her how she had messed up her future happiness by losing Will. Even though it had not been her to ruin their relationship.

    “I'll see, Cameron, but I can't make any promises.” Though as she thought about it, she realized she would much rather spend Thanksgiving with them than Christmas.

    While Thanksgiving would only be one day. Her mother liked to celebrate Christmas for four days with different family activities and she wasn't sure she could handle that.

    The sisters spoke for a few more minutes before ending the call. Going into her bathroom, Colbie turned on the shower and stripped out of her clothes as the water heated up.

    When steam filled the bathroom, she stepped inside and proceeded to watch her body. Once she was done she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself. After drying off, she brushed her teeth before she went about rubbing Cocoa and Shea butter lotion on her smooth dark skin. She got dressed for bed and decided to call it a night after wrapping her hair.

    Slipping under the cover she exhaled as she closed her eyes, feeling as if tomorrow was going to be a long day. Right before she drifted off into a deep sleep, green eyes flashed behind her lids along with a panty dropping smile.

Let's connect on Socials!
Twitter: ItsTeirXO
Instagram: its_teir
Spoon: ItsTeir
https://www.facebook.com/itsteir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.8K 6
A werewolf romance #9 in Interracial
6.1K 488 22
вooĸ тwo oғ тнe ҒΔLCΩΠΣ ѕerιeѕ description inside . . . (Completed)
1M 54.7K 126
Started- September 2019 Competed - October 2022 Oh I didn't know it would be this big. Looking out the window from the uber I that stop at the gate w...
2.8K 77 20
Lexie Prentiss is the younger sister of Emily Prentiss. She is the youngest agent on the bau team at the fbi. Lexie is smart but is often over looked...