Step Two: Testing Reactions

~Hey Queens! Here's the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think. Inline comments please.~

    Colbie was getting ready for her third period class and her heart began to hammer in her chest. It was the period she had Dallis in. She had resolved herself to the fact that she needed to speak with him about what happened. She wasn't naive enough to think that it had been an accident. No, she knew it was deliberate on his part and she knew she needed to put a stop to it before he got out of hand and he thought it was okay.

    She was getting materials ready for her lesson when the first student walked in. She greeted them with a smile as they went to their desk. She repeated the processes as she did everyday with all of her students when she saw him come in. His green eyes locked with her brown ones and she could tell by the look in them, that he was thinking things he shouldn't have been.

    “Good morning, Ms. Morris.” He greeted, stopping at her desk.

    “Good morning, Dallis.” She was glad she sounded normal.

    She didn't know what it was about this boy, but he was wreaking havoc on her body. It was as if he was giving off some sort of pheromone and it was just washing over her.

    “I need you to stay after class for a few minutes please.” She stated.

    He gave her a smile he shouldn't even be able to pull off at his age. “Sure, Ms. Morris.”

    She watched as he went to take his seat and a couple of minutes later the bell rang. Walking over to the door she closed it before going to the front of the class and starting her lecture.

    As she taught her eyes kept drifting over to Dallis. Each time, their eyes would lock for a few seconds and he would give her that smile.

    Bitch he's trying to kill you, GiGi stated.

    I don't need your commentary.

    Fine.

    Focusing back on what she was doing, she went to her desk and got the pop quiz she was giving. As usual the class groaned, but she simply passed them out and looked at the clock. There was fifteen minutes left in class. It was more than enough time for them to answer the fifteen questions.

    Walking around her desk, she took a seat and began to grade the pop quiz she had given her last class. She was almost through grading them when the bell rang.

    “Okay, class, place your quiz in the basket on your way out and I will see you all tomorrow.” Colbie stated.   

    The class filed out, putting their papers in the basket. When she looked up, she saw Dallis still at his desk, taking his time packing his belongings up. He got up and came to her desk, dropping his quiz in the basket as well.

    “You wanted to talk to me, Ms. Morris.” He stated, looking down at her.

    Colbie didn't like the height difference, so she stood. Though it didn't help her much. He was still taller than she was. She nodded at him.

    “Yes, I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday after school.”

    “What happened yesterday?” He questioned with a furrowed brow. It almost made her believe that he didn't know what she was talking about, but she knew better.

    “Yes, yesterday.”

    “What about it. You helped me with my project and I said thank you.”

    He was fucking her. She knew he was. It was almost like he wanted her to say what happened. What he had done to her.

    “It can't happen again.” She said instead. Knowing full well that he would get what she was talking about.