No strings on me... (Male Ult...

By -_OutLaw-Rising_-

This has been a story in the back of my head for a while now... now beware I WILL have to kill off certain ch... More

CH1: Too much
CH2 The Underground
CH3 If you can't beat them
CH4 Get back up
CH5 Evil never sleeps
CH6 The return
CH7 It has begun
CH8 Ultron vs JNPR
CH9 Ultron vs CFVY
CH10 Ultron vs RWBY
CH11 Man of peace
CH12 Engine of War
CH14 Purpose
CH15 Final days
Thank you!
Sequel?

CH13 Great rewards

12.8K 157 14
By -_OutLaw-Rising_-

Adams POV
I had to kill a few grimm on the way here but I made it to the location that (YN) told me about. I didn't notice him right away, even with my enhanced senses he can still hide very well...

(YN): I'm about to show you something beautiful...

Just then he walked off and I followed him to find a strange metal divice in the middle of the church.

Adam: what is it?
(YN): now, I know that I have been pretty secretive about the rest of this plan... So thats why I decided to reward those that still ally themselves with me... You're no different...

What was he talking about? Reward?...

Adam: what reward?
(YN): the safety of the one you care for...

And just like that he tore down another wall with his hands... I then notice a figure on a chair seemingly unconscious

(YN): she is a fighter no doubt about that. However even the strongest of us must fall...

He then took off the mask that they were wearing and I was so surprised to see... BLAKE?!

Blake: where... Where am I?
Adam: your safe...

As soon as she noticed me and (YN), she seemed to have a terrified reaction... Not that I can blame her...

Blake: n-no... This can't be happening... Not you... NO

Just then, (YN) forced the mask back on her, forcing her to be silenced and then walked off towards the strange device in the center of the church...

(YN): Ill send a message to the last of the resistance... Tell them about this device... As soon as I activate it, it will begin a countdown... And when time runs out. Then the world will be cured off the cancer that is humanity... I advise you take the girl and leace while you can...

After hearing those words... I took blake, much to her protest and left...

__________________________________
Authors note: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE THIS STORY...thanks... Yea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 350 9
When the Aurora crashes on 4546B, it has devastating effects on anything within a 940 meter radius. But there was one that it destroyed completely. W...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
279K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
433K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.