Konoha High School

By CupcakexMonster

Konoha High school: A school which is one of the most successful privet High school owned by the Hokage. Naru... More

Episode 1: Freshmen Year, here we come.
Episode 3: A little get together.
Episode 4: Sleepover Ruined.
Episode 5 : The pretty boys
Episode 6: What a way to start the week!
Episode 7: At the Hospital
Episode 8: Back to Best Pleasures bar!
Episode 9 : The bet
Episode 10: What do I want?

Episode 2 : Doing some school errands

1.3K 24 10
By CupcakexMonster

Episode 2 : Doing some school errands

Awww Man, stupid books!

A/N: New Chapter!!

After school was finally over, Naruto decided to head to the shopping complex to buy the rest of his school books. Well, Naruto was always the last one to get everything, so that explains a lot.

"Yeah, I'll tag along so you won't get lost" Kiba smiled evilly to annoy Naruto.

Eventually Kiba and Hinata tagged along since the others were busy or had already bought the stuff they were suggested to.

They left as soon as they waved goodbye by the school gate and decided to walk it instead of catching the bus which was a bad idea since Kiba and Naruto were fighting again.

Hinata sigh, she was used to their behavior because they never agree on anything, even if they did one of them would try find something to not to agree with each so they can argue again.

From school to the shopping complex it was about a 20 minute walk and they were almost there now.

Hinata heard someone calling her name and she stopped, turned around to see who was calling her name. She saw the red head girl from earlier walking towards her, waving at her while Naruto and Kiba turned around and were surprised to see her.

She caught up with them and smiled at the guys but turned her attention to Hinata,she hugged her which made the guys wonder how Hinata knows her.

"I finally caught up with you, Hinata. Neji told me to give you this because you forgot them this morning." Kazumi said as she handed her a set of keys with a keychain of a little kitty face.

"T-Thank you Kazumi" Hinata said as she bowed a little.

"No need to thank me" she smiled at Hinata. "Going shopping?"

Hinata nodded "With my friends Naruto & Kiba"

Naruto and Kiba were very careful paying attention to what wasgoing on but they looked away as she looked at them. Until Naruto looked back at her and grinned like an idiot.

"Why don't you tag along?!"

"Me?" she said pointing at herself.

"Yes, please join us Kazumi." Hinata said agreeing with Naruto's idea.

Kiba just grinned as he put his hands behind his head and waited for an answer so they could continue to walk.

"Well I can since it's still early...Ok I'll come" She said and walked beside Hinata following Naruto and Kiba.

"I am Kiba by the way" Kiba introduced himself as he raised a hand to show who he is.

"And I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And Im the coolest from the group" Naruto said turning around grinning and continued to walk backwards now.

Kiba hit him on the head so Naruto could stop bluffing about himself.

"Get over you self"

Irritated Naruto turned and continued walking forward and said nothing else then. Finally they arrived at the shopping complex and entered inside to find the bookshop for Naruto as he needed to buy some school books. Kazumi leaned in close to Hinata and whispered softly in her ear.

"You got some cute friends"

Hinata blushed by the comment Kazumi told her which made Kazumi giggle at her shy friend who has always been shy especially when it comes to boys.

They walked in the bookshop and Naruto asked the lady behind the counter to help him with the books he wanted while Kiba grabbed a magazine and flipped through it. Meanwhile Hinata and Kazumi wondered around the shop, checking out the book titles and seeing what book was popular. Kazumi grabbed the book which was called 'The midnight kiss' and read the back side of the book. Reading that, she decided to open the book to read a little about it. Hinata grabbed another book and decided to buy it because she has been searching for it a few days ago.

"Are you going to buy that book? You look so drawn into it" Hinata giggled as she got Kazumi's attention. She looked up and nodded to Hinata.

"It looks nice."

Naruto was still walking around with the counter lady trying to find the last book so they wondered in the magazine section, only to find 2 older students and Kiba blocking the rack of magazines.

"Looks like its crowded there." Hinata said sounding a bit disappointed as she wanted to check out the fashion magazine.

Kazumi shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Kiba followed by Hinata behind her.

"What are you reading?" she surprised him as he jumped up.

Kiba looked at her and raised his magazine to let her see what magazine he was reading. She looked down at the magazine to see he was reading about sports and let out a small laugh.

"Are you interested in playing sports in our school, Kiba?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I was going to apply for soccer. What about you? Are you on the cheerleading squad or something?" he smirked at her.

"No. Actually I do martial arts" she smiled sweetly at him.

Kiba blinked a few times before processing what she just said to him. Just then Naruto walked up to them with a bag full of school books.

"Finally I got the stupid books!" he said showing them the bag.

"That's great Naruto" Hinata blushed.

She always blushes when she talks to Naruto, you can tell she has a huge crash on him. Naruto smiled at her which  made things worse for her. If only she would tell him how she felt about him, it would make things easier then.

Hinata and Kazumi went to pay for the books they grabbed earlier so they could leave the shop now.

As soon as they finished they walked out of the shop while talking and Kazumi took out her cell phone because she had forgotten it on silent; when she looked at the screen she gasped and the others turned around.

Right there on the screen were 9 messages, 20 missed calls and 6 voice messages.

"I forgot to meet the others...oops" she said laughing nervously. "Do you want to tag along? It's only a 10 minutes' walk from here"

They nodded and left the shopping complex to go with Kazumi.

****

When Kazumi entered the bar called 'Best pleasures', she could feel a weird aura coming from nearby and she slowly looked at the table on the right next to the window and saw 2 mad people looking at her.

The other one, who was Sasuke, didn't look angry, so she made her way, followed by Naruto, Hinata, and Kiba.

"H-Hi Guys..." she said nervously waving at them.

"Hi Guys? Is that all you have to say for yourself Miss Kinomoto?" an angry young adult said glaring at her.

"We've been calling you and texting you! Do you have any idea how worried we were? You're an hour late." Tara said to her.

"I just caught up with my new friends and I forgot about you" Kazumi replied as she put a hand on Hinata's shoulder.

"She forgot about us....She forgets us alive, let alone if we were dead!" The guy said slamming his fist on top of the table.

"We sent out a search party for you as well and Yuki was worried." Tara was being dramatic now.

Yuki was Kazumi's elder brother. They go in the same school but he is in his last year so, that makes him a senior. He's a laid back guy who loves to hang out with his 2 best friends and sometimes with Kazumi and Tara. Other than that he is popular at school because he's in the school's soccer team and the class representitive.

"Now you're over reacting." Kazumi said laughing at Tara.

"Oh so you think she is e?!" a voice behind her said which startled Kazumi.

Tara smirked as she saw who was behind Kazumi now.  Kazumi turned around to see a tall young adult with long blonde hair and by the looks of his expression he looked pissed off.

"Didn't you hear the voice messages we left?!" he said angrily.

"No." She answered amusingly.

"Well, she is here now..." the red head spoke  calmly as he walked over the table and sat down next to Tara.

Hinata, Naruto and Kiba were already sitting around the table as they were called by Tara to join them and now they were watching what was going on. Kazumi shrugged her shoulders and joined the others at the table while leaving him there which made him get pissed off more.

"So, you guys coming to the party this weekend?" Tara asked the freshmen students.

"What party?" Naruto asked clueless.

"It's a party they throw every year when school starts." Kiba answered Naruto's question.

"Exactly...And you are coming" Kazumi stated smiling at them.

Kiba smiled back at her and nodded while Hinata blushed.

"We are all going! So you guys should come with us" Yuki said taking a sip from his glass."Oi, Deidara chill and look forward to this weekend."

Deidara said nothing and looked away as Kazumi sighed. He was sitting next to Kazumi still angry. Sometimes he was stubborn and when something doesn't go the way he wants it, he'll get mad but by now everyone in the group got used to him and his angry issues espically Sasori and Yuki because they are always together and have known each other before too.

"I think you need an anger management class" Kazumi commented while the others laugh apart from Deidara.

This year looks interesting. I can't wait what surprises lies ahead.

A/N: Well That's the end of episode 2 =] i hope you like it. Comment, vote or take a virtual cookie =3 Till next time! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC