Harry Hook x Reader | Lost On...

By Karmin_Flare

[EDITING] You join Ben and some other Auradon students on a short trip to the Isle of The Lost. On the isle y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

8.8K 278 63
By Karmin_Flare

Little did you know that something else was about to go down.

You went to your dorm, surprisingly (F/n) wasn't there.

"Maybe she's busy" you whispered to yourself. Even though there isn't much to do at this hour, and since it's friday, the students just hung out.

You laid on your bed and held the blanket from Harry, it became like a teddy bear lately.

You closed your eyes, thinking about the museum trip from earlier. You still didn't understand what Harry meant when he said he's enjoying every moment he has left. Was he planning to go somewhere? Or maybe you didn't hear right? Which was impossible, since you were listening to every single word he was saying. Who wouldn't listen to his stunning accent anyway?

It made you really happy that you've gotten closer in the past days, but those words were eating you up.

You suddenly wake up, you look at the clock and it was nearly midnight. (F/n) was still missing, and so was Harry. He would have dropped by your room before going to sleep, and he would have woken you up, no matter how much of a good sleep you were having. Which means he didn't come back yet.

Before you'd start worrying, you decided to check his dorm. If he, hopefully, was there then you could ask him to help you find (F/n).

You quickly stoop up and while walking to the door, you noticed a paper on the floor, almost under (F/n)'s bed.

"Did she leave a note?" you asked yourself raising a brow. You picked it up and frowned in confusion. All that was written on the paper were just some rhyming sentences.

You just brushed it off, as it didn't seem like anything important and rushed to Harry's dorm, carefully and quietly. No one would be walking around to check up on anyone this late, but you didn't want to risk it.

You pushed the door of his room slowly. It wasn't locked, meaning someone is in the room. You sighed in relief, thinking he was there, but he wasn't.

"Okay now I have to worry" you said to yourself.

"Gil wake up!" you said shaking him "Gil wake up, where's Harry?!"

"He went after the wand" he mumbled turning around.

"Went after what?!" your eyes widened in shock.

"The paper under (F/n)'s bed...those were...spells? The words Harry said back at the museum, are they linked to all this?" You asked yourself.

"I- I mean...I don't know where he is" he quickly sat up.

"No, tell me where he is!" you demanded.

"He's with CJ and (F/n) they went to steal the wand" he groaned "Uma ordered us to, before coming here."

You scowled looking down but then looked back at him "let's go" you said with a serious tone, sat up and tossed him his sword that was laying around on the floor.

"Gil move!" you raised your voice and he quickly jumped out of bed. He was in his pajamas, totally not suitable for this situation, but there is no time for dress up now.

You both sneaked out of the building. "How come you aren't with them?"

"They said I'd distract them and allowed me to sleep instead" he shrugged.

"Are you one hundred percent sure they are after the wand?" you asked.

"Yeah" he said and you nodded in response.

You dashed to the museum and called Fairy Godmother and Ben on the way. You felt bad for waking them up, but this was an emergency.

"Are we going to be sent back to the isle?" Gil asked slightly bummed.

"I don't know" you sighed "I think you're safe, since you're not a part of this so don't worry" you forced a smile.

"But what about Harry? He wouldn't want to leave, he likes you."

"I doubt it" you scoffed "otherwise he wouldn't be doing this." Why did he even bring that up now when the whole Auradon might be destroyed at the blink of an eye, no one cares who likes who and who doesn't, you thought to yourself.

You ran to the room where the wand was, not bothering about the security guy. He was asleep, probably they spelled him.

You stood by the wall, outside the room and peaked in a little. You saw (F/n) trying to do some spell, CJ looked like she was about to have the whole world in her hands.

You didn't understand why is (F/n) on their side, and since when did she have magic? But there was no time to think about that.

You took a deep breath. "You go distract CJ and I'll deal with the rest" you said to Gil and then looked up, hoping that Fairy Godmother arrives as soon as possible.

You went in, the magic shield around the wand was gone and Harry was about to grab it.

"Harry wait!" you yelled and Gil ran toward CJ attacking her and they both started to sword fight, Gil trying to keep her as far as possible.

"Harry please...don't do this" you begged.

"It's Uma's order" he said with a blank expression, even though you could see in his eyes that he didn't want to do it.

"Uma isn't here! You don't need to follow her words!"

"Take the wand!" CJ yelled interrupting you.

"Please don't" you looked in his eyes and then glanced at (F/n), who was frozen in her spot.

"Do I really have to do everything alone?!" CJ yelled annoyed, pushed Gil on the ground, grabbed the wand and ran out.

"CJ no!" you screamed desperately and ran after her as fast as you could.

You managed to catch up to her outside, but as soon as you wanted to try take away the wand, she threw it to Harry who was a couple of steps behind you.

Just then, Ben and Fairy Godmother arrived.

"What's going on here!?" Fairy Godmother shouted.

Harry raised up the wand threateningly and everyone stopped in their spots.

"Harry, come on let's get out of here!" his sister yelled.

"I understand that Uma ordered you to steal the wand, but you're not on the isle, you're in Auradon! Away from her, away from the bad life you were trying to get rid of" you stretched out your hand toward Harry "Uma doesn't have to control any of you" you said looking at all three villain kids and then looked at the ground for a moment and then looked back up "you don't have to follow her rules, here, you can choose to be good" you smiled peacefully at Harry.

He lowered the wand and just stared ar you and CJ was breathing heavily, anger boiling up inside of her. "Give me that wand now or I'm going to fight you!" she yelled.

You sighed hopelessly "it's up to you" you said looking away and began walking toward the school, glancing at Ben as you passed by him.

You felt horrible thinking you disappointed him. After all you did, he trusted you anyways, he accepted to bring Harry to Auradon, he believed you could make him and the other two come to the good side, but instead, they just come here trying to take the wand to rule over Auradon, and your dear, best friend, joins them.

"(Y/n)!" Harry shouted throwing the wand to Fairy Godmother and running after you.

"Looks like you only wanted to get closer to me so you can take the wand. I'm sorry you didn't succeed." you said wretchedly and continued to walk, not looking back. You knew what you said wasn't entirely true, as you had no part in this, but you still felt used in a way.

----------

I'm sorry for the late update but it's finally here ^w^

Thank you for reading and thank you for 4K reads ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.4K 38
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...
1.9K 46 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...
12K 186 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...
7.4K 115 13
Five people get selected to go to Auradon Prep what will happen as they are on a mission. To get the wand fairy godmothers wand so the Isle of the...