Life and Charlotte

By thefrayfreak303

More

Crazy. Life. Charlotte.
Story 1 - Unrequited Love
Story 2 - That Jerky Jock
Story 3 - Cutie in the Hall
Story 5 - Worst First Date Part 1
Character Profiles
Story 6 - The Jerky Jock and Jessie Part 1
The Jerky Jock and Jessie Part 2
Story 7 - Fear
Story 8 - Death Takes Its Toll

Story 4 - Potty Disaster

105 7 1
By thefrayfreak303

It's lunchtime so the cafeteria is already getting crowded. I tapped my foot trying not to break out in the potty dance.

I was standing in line for pizza, and I hadn't been to the bathroom all day.

"Go to the bathroom already you're making want to pee just watching you." Nicolette gave me a light push. "I'll hold you place in line." without protest I shoved her my tray, and made a beline for the bathroom.

The cafeteria restroom was the closest so that's where I went. The janitor was in there. She's a mean lady in her late forties. She always makes it hard on us students.

"Young lady I'm cleaning now you'll have to come back later." she mopped a dark spot on the floor. "I really have to go."

I crossed my legs. "Young lady I'm not going to ask you to leave again." she shook the mop angrily.

"Fine."

I shot out of the bathroom like a bullet. The next closest restrooms were the ones in the hall. I slammed right into the door. 

"What the fudge?" I tried the door again and it was locked.

Dear Lord why are you forsaking me the chance to pee in peace? I ran up the steps two at a time.

Surely there is a useful bathroom on the second floor. I rushed in, and sat on the toilet so fast I almost fell in.

Finally relieved I made my way for the sink.

The person in the stall next to mine came out. It was Caspar! No wonder he's so mysterious, he's a peeping tom!

Redeeming myself for the hallway incident I said coolly  "Hey Caspar why ared you in the ladies room?"

I washed my hands, and smiled to myself. He raised an eyebrow "Charlotte this is the men's room." he pointed to a nasty looking urinal. My face flushed in realization.

"Hey what's that doing there?" I laughed nervously. He laughed a nice soft laugh with me. "I should be going now."

I walked out embarrassed. "What took you so long?" Nicolette asked me at the front of the line. "You don't want to know."

Once againg I made a fool of myself in front of Caspar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
15.5K 513 126
ZhouXiang didn't know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn't messe...
1M 57.1K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
852K 75.4K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...