1 | πŠπ‘π˜ππ“πŽππˆπ“π„ ( B...

By veIveteIvis

"if I'm alive and well will you be holding my hand?," season 2 of stranger things book one of the katherine... More

K. WINCHESTER
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

THREE

4.7K 167 19
By veIveteIvis

THREE: LETS GET SHEET FACED!

KATHERINE'S DAY WENT BY FAST. She zoomed through school and her classes, trying to ignore Billy as much as possible. Nancy and Kat talked about what they were dressing up as for the party tonight, Katherine also criticizing her costume saying it wasn't as revealing as a high school student should be wearing to a party.

"Well, what are you being?" Nancy asked.

"A vampire hunter," Katherine replied happily. "Tight leather crop top, cargo jeans with some holsters and stakes, a cross necklace, the works,"

Nancy laughed at her costume. "You will have every boy at that party all over you," Nancy smiled.

"That's the point," Kat laughed. "Here, you should come over and we can get ready together, Steve can come too,"

Nancy smiled and nodded.

"Great, meet me at my car after school and we can head to my place," Katherine smiled before walking into the next class she had, which was unfortunately with Billy.

She took her seat and groaned when Billy sat next to her. "Juliet," he smiled.

"Dickhead," she smiled sickly.

"You going to the party tonight?" he asked her.

"Yes, and I really hope you aren't," Katherine replied.

"Sorry to break it to ya doll face," he replied. "See you there,"

NANCY, STEVE, AND KATHERINE all climbed into her Impala, Steve sitting in the back as they let the parking lot, Katherine ignoring Billy the entire time. She was excited, considering two out of the three friends she had made were coming over, she was actually starting to feel normal. She also prayed there was nothing around the house that made her look bad, like guns, holy water or and weaponry her brothers had valued and dragged into their house.

The trio got to the house, and Dean's car was in the driveway. Kat mental prayed that they were doing somewhat normal things in their house right now. She smiled and chatted while they walked into the house about school and classes.

And of course, Dean and Sam had books scatter across the table. Kat's eyes widened, as she coughed trying to get their attention. "Sam, Dean," she called, the two quickly looking up from the journals and papers on the table. "This is Steve and Nancy, friends from school. We were just gonna get ready here then go to the party," she explained.

Dean smiled. "That's cool kiddo. Nice to meet you too," Sam said. "We can order pizza for you guys, we will just be doing our research for the presentation we have this Friday to the lab," Sam lied through his teeth.

"What are y'all dressing up as?"Dean asked.

"Tom Cruise, Risky Business, a classic," Steve smiled at the two.

"Lana from Risky Business," Nancy added to Steve's couple costume.

"Couple costume, that is cute," Sam said.

"Vampire Hunter," Katherine told them.

Dean and Sam glared at her before laughing. "That's nice, pizza will probably be here in an hour, do you guys need anything?" Sam asked being the responsible parental figure.

"Alcohol, food, anything," Dean added being the nonparental figure of the two.

"Dean!" Sam and Katherine said at the same time, causing Nancy and Steve to laugh.

"We will be in my room," Kat replied before walking off to he room.

"Your brothers are cool," Steve told her as they entered her room. "What do they do again?"

"They are part of the research team from the government. They are here on request for the lab just outside of Hawkins," Katherine lied. Technically they were doing something for the lab, so it wasn't a complete lie.

Steve nodded. They both scanned her room, which was for the most part empty. Katherine had a few knick-knacks from places they had been, and a poster of ACDC plaster on the wall. She had multiple pictures of her and her brothers, two of her and her parents and then a full family photo on a small bulletin board and a desk in the corner.

"So how's Billy been? Still annoying you?" Nancy asked.

"He won't leave me alone actually. He is unfortunately in three of my classes and I am partners with him for two projects already. I am pretty sure we are stuck together for the entire year," Kat laughed. "The only thing he knew about Romeo and Juliet was that they had sex,"

Nancy scrunched her nose and her and Steve laughed. The hour went by quickly and the pizza was scarfed down in minutes. The three then began getting ready for the bash with they left for in an hour. It was mostly filled with them laughing and singing to old songs on Steve's recorder.

Katherine quickly changed into the leather crop top that revealed her entire stomach, her cargo pants and the holsters that were wrapped around her legs, holstering two stakes she had carved last night and a knife. She pulled on her combat boots and asked out of the bathroom showing off her costume.

"Well?" Katherine asked.

Nancy and Steve turned to her and their mouths dropped open in shock at her costume. "You look..." Steve started.

"Hot!" Nancy finished. "I love it you look like a badass!"

Kat smiled. She laughed at Steve's Tom cruise costume as she applied her make up. She plastered on some fake cuts on her stomach and face, while she put on her dark eye makeup and pulled her hair in a messy ponytail.

Nancy looked innocent as ever in her Lana costume, she looked amazing, as did Steve in his Tom Cruise. The trio smiled as they walked downstairs, there was a note on the table from Sam and Dean and Kat picked it up.

Kiddo, we are going out of town for the night, get home safe and call us if you need anything. Have fun!

Sam & Dean

Katherine smiled as she pulled on her leather jacket and turned to her friends. "Who's ready to get sheet faced?" she asked.

THE PARTY WAS WILD. That was the only way Katherine could describe it. The music was blaring from the house, people were doing keg stands out front and out back, and people were dancing together everywhere, along with making out on every piece of furniture and non-furniture in the house.

Kat had been there for about an hour, and she had found herself wandering out back to where the keg stands were happening.

"39...40...41....42! We have ourselves a new Keg King!" someone screamed as she watched someone demolish the keg stand. She smiled and cheered before she saw the person who was doing it. Billy. He screamed and cheered and took the cigarette from someone. "Anyone care to challenge?" he yelled. "That's how you do it, Hawkins!"

"Really? Because I think I can beat that time no problem," Katherine smirked at everyone. She peeled off her leather jacket, revealing the minimal clothes she was wearing and tossed it to the side. She grabbed the nearest guy dressed as a caveman and pulled him to the nearest keg. "Hey, Cali!" she yelled catching everyone's attention. "This is how it's done," she flashed them a smile before placing her hands on the side of the keg and the caveman held her feet in the air as she continued to drink.

"1..2...3..4...15..16...17...27...29...35...40..41...43..44...45..46..50...51..52..53..54...54 seconds!" someone yelled as she finished and came back down to the ground. Everyone was cheering and screaming her name as she wiped the alcohol from her lips and smiling.

"We have a new Keg Stand Queen from Kansas!" the caveman screamed.

AN/

omg I️ have no idea where I️ am going with this book but I️ have like 10 chapters pre written and I️ don't want to publish it all at once I️ am scared because  I️ am getting nervous I️ DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.3K 52
let us be seventeen. STRANGER THINGS - SEASON 2 & 3 Β© stxrmborn COMPLETED COVER BY @soulofstaars Wattpad Featured Story ...
106 0 10
"What- did you forget who I am?" He asked, and she bit down on her lip. "Not... not completely." She shrugged. "Toni..." "No! Because, I... I remembe...
364K 3.3K 75
strange imagines and preferences about stranger things
23.2K 544 13
β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * [ ʰᡃʷᡏⁱⁿ˒, ¹⁹⁸⁡ ] 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ two best friends find stranger things happening around them. β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * book 1 of the 'thirteen' series