ilysb ; steve harrington

By -poguejj

"ain't never felt this way can't get enough so stay with me it's not like we got big plans let's drive around... More

m i x t a p e . s i d e (a)
c a s t
ll . o n e • madmax
ll . t w o • trick or treat, freak
ll . t h r e e • the pollywog
ll . f o u r • will the wise
ll . s i x (a) • the spy
ll . s i x (b) • the spy
ll . s e v e n • the mind flayer
ll . e i g h t • the gate
s e a s o n . t h r e e
m i x t a p e . s i d e (b)
lll . n i n e • suzie, do you copy?
lll . t e n • the mall rats
lll . e l e v e n • the case of the missing lifeguard
lll . t w e l v e • the sauna test
lll . t h i r t e en • the flayed
lll . f o u r t e e n • e pluribus unum
lll . f i f t e e n • the bite
lll . s i x t e e n (a) • the battle of starcourt
lll . s i x t e e n (b) • closed chapters
season . four

ll . f i v e • dig dug

8.4K 181 17
By -poguejj

Dustin and I only had a few hours of sleep last night, but we were so nervous about today that we didn't have a chance to be tired. When we got out of bed we got ready and went downstairs for breakfast but got downstairs to see our mom looking around the house for Mews.

"Are you guys sure you haven't seen her?" Our mother asked worried, just like she was last night.

"No, mom, we haven't seen her since we left for school yesterday morning." I told her taking another bite of my cereal

"Okay. I'm going to look outside again." She informed us before she made her way outside with Mews orange cat toy.

Dustin got up right after and ran to his room, probably to check if Dart was still there and hadn't gotten out. When he came running back to the kitchen he quickly looked outside and saw my mom walking back in, and he ran to the phone and picked it up, without dialling any numbers to call anyone.

"Dusty, baby, you're sure she's not in your room?" My mother asked with one hand on the door and the other holding the toy. Dustin didn't respond and just held his pointer finger up, for her to pause and stop talking

"Uh-huh. Thank you, so much Mr. McCorkle. Thank you so much. You are a true lifesaver. All right, this was great. Thank you. All right. Have a good one. Bye-bye, now. All right. You too." He responded to his fake phone call, I sat in the kitchen watching as my mom stood waiting for an answer.

"All right. Great news!" Dustin told my mom as he hung up the phone.

"They found her?" She asked about to cry

"No. But they saw her wandering around Loch Nora." He told her smiling, walking closer to our worried mother

"How did the poor baby get all the way out there?" She sounded relieved but I could tell she was going to cry if she hadn't been already

"I don't know. Lost I guess. But they're gonna look for her. Hazel and I will stay here, just in case they call again. And you're gonna go help look? Yeah? Yeah? Give me a hug. Go get her. You're gonna find her all right. We can find her." He said as he and our mother hugged, then she grabbed her bag and sunglasses.

"I love you" Dustin said to her as she opened the door

"I love you. And I love you! I love both of you so much." She told us standing in front of the open door with her hand on the knob.

"Love you too, mom." I replied back, taking the last bite of my cereal.

"All right, go." Dustin said with both thumbs up and my mom gave us both one last smile before leaving the house and shutting the door.

Once she left I put my dishes in the sink and Dustin ran outside. When he came back in he ran straight to the closet and grabbed old hockey equipment for himself. I watched him as he struggled to carry it, I offered to help but he dropped it on the living room floor and ran to the fridge right after. I followed him around the house as he threw slices of bologna on the ground starting from his room, leading all way outside to our cellar doors. Once he got back inside he grabbed all his hockey gear and pul it on.

"Pass me the oven mitts!" He called to me, I quickly ran to grab them and threw them at his bare hands as he caught them and patted them on.

"Do you want any gear?" He asked holding his hockey stick, peering through the helmet cage

"No thanks. I'm good." I told him with a straight face as I followed him to his room. We stood outside his door getting ready to open it and run to the shed.

"All right, Dart. Breakfast time!" He yelled through the door as he slowly stuck his arm out to open it. Once he got a hold of the door he yanked it open and began to run. I was behind him and he pushed me aside as he hobbled off making his way outside.

"What the hell Dustin!" I yelled as I began to run slowly to stay the same pace as him.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." Was all he mumbled with every step he took leading outside.

"Dustin can you hop any faster please!" I yelled stressed out at the fact that Dart could jump out and eat us at any moment.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Was now all he said as he tried to step faster and make it outside quicker.

Once we got out the back door Dustin had more room for his wide steps and he jumped down the stairs, still saying shit with every step her took. I ran ahead of him and jumped into the shed and waited for him to run in. Once he got in and said his final shit, I shut the door quickly, locking it and turning around to peek through the spaces between the wood built shed, keeping an eye out for Dart.

"Come on. Come on, I know you're hungry." Dustin spoke through his panting.

"What if runs off and doesn't follow the trail?" I whispered, Dustin didn't answer me as we both saw Dart hop out of the front door eating the bologna.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes." He repeated watching Dart growl and eat the meat. Dart made his way down our concrete steps and got to the front of the cellar doors and stopped.

"What is he doing." I whispered waiting for Dart to jump into the cellar and finish the bologna trail. Before anything else was said Dart turned around and growled in the direction of the shed where Dustin and I were. We both backed up, worried Dart would bust through the locked wooden door. For a moment it was quiet, so we made our way back to the front of the shed to see where Dart was. When we got to the front, Dart was closer and screeched at us again, causing us to jump back to the side of the shed once again.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask Dustin as he began huffing and puffing, out of nowhere he starts screaming and kicks open the shed door and jumps outside

"Dustin what the hell are you doing!" I yell jumping out to see him hit Dart with the hockey stick causing him to be flung into the cellar. Dustin continued yelling as him and I quickly ran over to shut the cellar doors before Dart ran back up. We got in closed in time and we both fell down to lay on the door, keeping it shut.

"I'm sorry. You ate my cat." Dustin said as we both struggled to calm ourselves and breathe normally.

"Are you out of your mind Dustin? He could have eaten you!" I yelled hitting his shoulder as we continue laying down on the doors

"But I didn't. And I don't think I would have. You maybe." He told me. I didn't I'm bother fighting him over it and we both just let out a laugh in relief that we were okay.

"Okay, we need to go deal with Mews and the mess inside" I tell Dustin pushing myself off the cellar door. He grabbed the lock we had ready and clicked it on the handles, pulling on the lock to make sure it wouldn't accidentally unlock.

Dustin made his way inside to clean up his room, and pick up any left over meat he could on the way in. I walked back to the shed to grab a shovel for the hole I was about to dig for Mews. I dug the hole about 12 inches deep, and just long enough to fit her body length.

When I went inside to wrap and carry Mews out to the hole, Dustin was under the sink grabbing cleaning supplies and calling to his friends on the walkie-talkie. Using one of Mews favourite blankets, I wrapped her and carried her outside to the hole I dug. I placed her body inside the hole and started to cover her body with the dirt I had once forced out of the ground. I loved Mews but not as much as my mom and Dustin did, that's why I chose to do this instead of Dustin.

The only thing I heard beside the noises of outside, was Dustin yelling about a code red from inside the house. I didn't know exactly what his friends actual definition of a code red was, but I'd say this is pretty much a solid code red. Once I finished burying Mews I put the shovel back in the shed-fort thing Dustin and I were once hiding in. As I shut the door, I saw Dustin running outside the front door of our house.

"Dustin! Where are you going! You can't just leave!" I called to him hoping he would stop, but of course he didn't listen to me and grabbed his bike and began pedalling down the street.

"Damn it." I whispered before I ran inside the house to grab my car keys and follow to wherever he was going.

I quickly shut all the doors to the house after grabbing my keys and sprinted to my car. If Dustin planned on going somewhere that could get him in anymore trouble, I was going to be there with him. Driving a bit over the speed limit, I followed the road I saw him go down. As I was turning into a not so strange neighbourhood, I soon noticed we were in Mikes neighbourhood snd immediately turned to the street of his house. Once I got to the turn I saw Dustin talking to Mr Wheeler at the front door, I quickly turned onto the side of the street and parked my car where I could.

"Dustin! Why did you just run off!" I yelled at him as he began walking back to his bike.

"I needed to talk to Mike and you were busy burying Mews!" He yelled back picking up his bike. Before we could finish our conversation, I noticed Dustins head gaze towards something behind me. Without asking what he was looking at, I turned around to see what it was. Coming out of the parked car was Steve, holding a bouquet of bright red roses, mumbling to himself.

"Steve!" Dustin called out as he began walking towards Steve, who had already been walking to the front door of the Wheeler house.

"Dustin? Hazel?" Steve asked in response, sounding more confused while saying my name

"Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Wheeler?" Dustin asked as I started speed walking to catch up to him

"No" Steve replied sounding more confused than he did positive.

"Good" Dustin told him grabbing the flowers from his hand and making his way to Steves vehicle.

"Hey! Hey, what the hell?" Steve asked grabbing his keys off the ground outside

"Nancy isn't home"

"Where is she?"

"Doesn't matter. We got bigger problems than your love life. Still got that bat?" Dustin asked as he opened the front door and back door to Steves car

"Bat? What bat?" Steve asked holding his hands up in confusion, he looked towards me for an answer but I was just as confused as him.

"The one with the nails?" Dustin stated, hinting that we should have known exactly what he was talking about

"Uh, why?"

"I'll explain it on the way." Dustin told us getting ready to go into the back seat

"Dustin my car! Why can't we take mine and leave Steves!" I yelled at him making my way up the slight hill

"Because Hazel! I am closer to Steves car, and he is the better driver!" He yelled hoping into the backseat fully and slamming the door shut

"He is not!" I yelled upset glancing towards Steve and back to Dustin

"Wha- now?" Steve interrupted our soon to be bickering

"Yes now! Get your asses in here!" His muffled yell from the backseat of the car. Steve and I looked towards each other, and ran to the car and got in and immediately drove off, leaving my car and Dustins bike behind at the Wheeler household, not having any idea where my you get brother was taking us.

——————————————

I loved this episode and I love mom Steve so much. The next episode is also one of my favourites and I am so excited for it :) thanks for reading. Btw I made this episode into two parts because it was long af, and thanks for 1k reads :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc