Ride โ€ข Baby Joe

By issachocolatedrop

first nba baby joe book๐Ÿ˜Š More

Meeting Character
1
Cast Calling
2
3
4
aye yall
6
7

5

6.5K 225 56
By issachocolatedrop

Few Weeks later

Monae | Rocky 🅱️

"Dam son Baby Joe already fucking with somebody already." Coco said before showing me a picture of him and Rodrickar.

"Mane fuck him and her fake ass." I said mugging the picture of her and him.

Y'all wondering why she fake. Well me and her is friends well WAS friends and she went behind my back talking to Baby Joe.

"What you mean she fake?" she asked me.

"We was friends that's all you need to know." I said getting out my car.

"So what's the song go be call?" She said changing the subject as we walk into the studio.

"B style 2." I said before dabbing the producer up.

"Ready?" He asked me "yeah." I said handing him the money.

"Aye I want a session after her." Coco said pulling a rack out her pocket.

I walk into the booth and started. I was doing a remix of No Limit by Asap Rocky and nem.

"If I hit one time that dem type there(I don't know what she said right there) If I hit two times he pipe there If I fuck three times Im wife bruh It ain't safe if you not about that life girl It ain't safe It ain't safe It ain't safe Tell yo bitch pipe down before I fight her Run them bands out the safe It ain't It ain't safe It ain't safe Fuck around and turn the stu into a night club Fuck with B and get some money Fuck with B and get some money Fuck with B and get some money Fuck with B and get some money....."

few hours later

"Ready to go Coco?" I asked her standing up.

"Yeah let's go cause I'm tried like a motherfucker." She said

💰

I walk into my house to be greeted by Kassi, Tootie, and Shonti.

"Monaeeeeee! Where you been?! I miss you sus!" Kassi said

"The stu just finish recording a new song." I said

"Guh guess what?" Shonti said

"You got yo nipples pierced." I said randomly

"Awe guh no but Rodrickar talking shit on Instagram with Tracey on live." she said

"Let them hoes talk I ain't worry cause whatever they saying ain't stopping me from getting these blue hundits." I said not worry about them girls.

"Her and Baby Hoe don't talk no more." Tootie said getting his name wrong on purpose.

"You a clown fa that." Coco said laughing

"Where Hannah Banana at?" I asked changing the subject.

"She in Lafayette with her parents cause they had a family get together down there." Kassi said pulling a blunt from behind her ear.

"Dam bitch that shit fat! Where you get that from?" Coco asked eying the blunt.

"I took this from my brother LJ." Kassi said sparking it up.

"LJ be making them fat ones." I said as she pass it to me. I took a puff before passing it to Shonti.

"Don't smoke no more." She said passing it to Tootie.

"Uhmmmm Okay." I said confuse We just did a rotation with the blunt but skip Shonti since she "don't" smoke no more.

I then jumped up. "Aye I wanna do a song and name it Boo." I said out of no where.

"What time is it?" Shonti asked

I pull my phone out my back pocket and press the lock button. On the lock screen read 10:45.

"Ten forty five." I said putting it back in my back pocket.

"Let's go to the stu then." Shonti said standing up.

"We just came from the stu." Coco said with her low ass eyes.

"Well let's go again then." Shonti told her pulling her up.

"Do that tomorrow. That party started and we ain't even there." Kassi said

"Ouuu I wanna party!" I said

"Well let's go get ready then." Coco said

💰

"How I look?" I asked walk down the stairs.

"Ouu you look sexy." Kassi said taking me a picture on her phone.

"Cousin look like a sexy chocolate bar." Tootie said

*Time Skip*

We had just got to the party. "Aye sus put this in your p-" I stop talking when my song came on that I made last month. 'With You'

Shonti started to record me. "Aye!" The girls said cheering me on.

"Awe y'all stop." I said as I stop dancing.

"I'm finna post this shit on insta." Shonti said

❤️ Liked by im.rocky, bbg_babyjoe, and 2,092 others

pinkylove sexy chocolate 🍫😛 im.rocky #psherdmsopen

"Want a drink?" some dude said walking up to me.

"Nah got my own drink." I said showing my bottle of patron.

"Wanna smoke?" He said showing me a blunt.

"Nah nigga I'm good got my own." I said mugging him.

"Show?" He said

"Nigga she said no now get the fuck!" Shonti said

"Fuck y'all I ain't wanna smoke or drink with that black ass bitch any way." He said walking away.

I turn his ass around quick."Repeat that again." I told him

"I said -" I cut him off by punching his ass in the nose making him stumble a bit.

I then walk away and went continue to party.

💰

"Bitch guess what?" Tootie said as we all stumble into the house.

"What?" I said almost tripping.

"It's your birthday." She said before falling on the sofa.

"No it's-Wait it is my birthday!" I said jumping up but only fell down cause I trip.

"You finally 18! You legal!" Kassi said jumping on my along with the rest of them.

We just stayed like that falling asleep.

2:30 P.M.

I woke up to something heavy on me and a huge as headache. Then I remember last night.

"Get y'all asses off me." I said waking them up.

"What the fuck?" Shonti said getting up

"Happy birthday." Kassi mumble getting up walking over to the sofa and lay back down to go back to sleep.

"Wait it's my birthday?" I said confused

"Yeah Cause I remember that was the last thing I heard before I was out." Tootie said

"I need to shower." I said walking up my stairs lazy.

💰

I was in my living room waiting for them to finish getting ready. I'm already done so I'm just strolling through Instagram.

❤️ Liked by im.rocky , nba_youngboy, and 3,920 others

kassidy.__ it's my bih birthday 🎂 she finally legal 🔞 Love you sus hope you have a great day😘

❤️ Liked by bbg.babyjoe, mgng10x, and 3,920 others

pinkylove my bih growing up on me🔞😭😭😭 Happy birthday you was my first friend I had when I moved out here😊 I wanna thank you for being there for me when no one was love you sus😘

❤️ Liked by og_3three, simplyteelee, and 6,810 others

hotgiirl._ happy birthday to my most beautiful favorite cousin🎊 She finally 🔞 I love you so much I don't know what I'll do with you😘❤️

❤️ Liked by nba_youngboy , nbakd2x, and 12,902 others

bbg.babyjoe happy birthday to my first and only love ❤️ my sexy dark chocolate finally 🔞 we might not be together no more you still got my heart we go get back together one day😘 love you phat😘❤️ my

❤️ Liked by kodakblack, _.nbaken, and 239,810 others

nba_youngboy happy birthday to my bestfriend 🖤😊 i appreciate you for being there for me and never changing up💯🤞🏾 we grew up together and came up together we go always be bestfriends love you sus😘🖤

"Happy birthday MoMo!" Kentrell shouted busting in my house with the whole gang.

"Thanks Trell. I appreciate the post." I told him giving him a hug.

"I love y'all friendship." Coco said walking down the stairs.

"So what y'all doing today?" Boomer asked

"Minding our business." Shonti said coming down the stairs dress.

"Y'all business is our business so what y'all doing today?" He asked again

How was the chapter?

Sorry for any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
108K 5.5K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...