Shattered Stars - Endless Shi...

By elystato

Shattered Stars One Shots! what happens when you don't want to stop writing a book? YOU MAKE ONE SHOTS FOR IT... More

1 | Feel Better
2 | a path of petals
3 | kowareyasuki
4 | to be or not to be
5 | hanging by a thread
6 | Trick or Treat?
8 | The Yasaki Curse
9 | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins
10 | Joshua Ayaki: Origins
11 | The Worst Kinds of Goodbyes
12 | Cuddling Time!
13 | Paperwork and Reports
14 | Mr. Protective
15 | Knockout Gas
16 | Dorks
17 | Paralyzed
18 | Road to Recovery
19 | We'll Never Be Apart
20 | What We Once Were

7 | The Pocky Game

26 3 43
By elystato

———
Seven | The Pocky Game

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Chelsea Fibel, Mimmy Sakurada, Erissa Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Sin Tae-Wong, Satori Yasaki, Blythe Yuuki, Guren Yuuki

Ships: BlyShua, SatoRissa, RyuSin, SatoRen (Platonic), SatoShua (Platonic)

Summary: It's Pocky Day in Japan, and Mimmy plans on playing a little game with everyone.

yOoOoaoaosk its that time of year -u-
happy bday kirsten ily have this one shot
this was made for November 11, which is Pocky Day in Japan!!
sorry chelsea ily but no -0-
also sorry guren ily but pls forgive me for this treatment
yEet yay for pocky
———

Mimmy shoved a pocky box in Guren's face, him flinching in reaction.

Mimmy had ordered the group to assemble at her house while her parents were out, and apparently, it didn't seem like it was going so well.

"Sakurada, what are you trying to do?" Guren asked, pushing the pocky box away from his face.

Mimmy smirked and took out a chocolate pocky.

"Watch this everyone! Today, we shall play the pocky game for pocky day!" Mimmy exclaimed, getting attention from the other members of the group.

"Pocky game? Interesting." Sin smirked, glancing at Ryusei who was typing rapidly at his computer.

"I am in no mood for your games." Blythe sighed, walking to Mimmy and grabbing the pocky box.

Mimmy grabbed it back. "We have to play it! Ayaki, you start!"

Joshua grabbed a pocky stick and faced Blythe, smirking.

"We all already know what's going to happen," Ryusei sighed, typing rapidly on his computer without looking up at the group.

"It's pretty obvious." Erissa laughed nervously, glancing at her best friend.

Blythe looked at Erissa and then at Joshua, then back at Erissa. Erissa shot a shrug and winked, causing Blythe to glare at her.

Blythe turned to look at Joshua, and apparently, he was right in front of her, holding the chocolate pocky in front of her lips.

"Go! Go! Go!" Mimmy and Chelsea chanted. Guren bopped the two on the head and watched as Joshua put the pocky in his mouth.

Blythe bit the other side of the pocky, blushing slightly. Joshua smirked, his girlfriend looked like a bright red apple in snow.

Joshua bit some of the pocky, causing Blythe to shift backwards. Joshua gave a frown because, well, Blythe went backwards.

Blythe caught his frown and took a huge bite out of the pocky, making their lips inches apart.

The group watched in silence as Joshua paused, slightly hesitating. Of course, this would be their first ever kiss, unless Blythe had kissed someone else before.

Blythe furrowed her brows, trying to read her boyfriend's expression. Since his bangs blocked his eyes, she used her hands to move them out of the way, revealing a bright red and shocked Joshua Ayaki.

Blythe smiled and pointed to the pocky stick in front of them. Joshua took a huge breath and bit the pocky.

Blythe frowned at Joshua's surprisingly small bite, but she understood why. Blythe never knew their first kiss would be with a pocky stick, but it's better than no kiss.

Blythe followed Joshua's small bite with an even smaller bite, wanting Joshua to get the last bite and actually kiss her.

Joshua pushed his hair back and looked at Blythe, who was hoping Joshua would take the last bite and kiss her.

The group watched in tension as the couple looked at each other for a few seconds. Joshua's hair fell back into place, and Blythe smiled at the action of his hair.

Joshua opened his mouth, holding his hands out to reach Blythe's shoulders.

Joshua pulled Blythe towards him as he took a bite out of the pocky, eating all of it. Blythe grabbed his torso and pushed his mouth against her's as she kissed him back.

There was a little ew's and ah's, but the couple ignored them and broke from the kiss.

"Is it.. selfish to ask for.. for one more?" Joshua asked, panting from the kiss they had just done.

Without answering, Blythe pulled Joshua into another kiss, gripping his back as if they were hugging.

The second kiss was more passionate, the two falling to the floor and Blythe pushed Joshua against a wall.

Mimmy covered Chelsea's eyes as the two were kissing. Guren sighed in disappointment, who the hell was he going to kiss?

Ryusei didn't even look up from his computer, and Sin smirked since he knew who he was going to do the game with.

Blythe and Joshua stood up a few seconds later, holding hands. "Sorry for the long kisses." Joshua sighed, sitting down on the couch near Satori.

Blythe stood by her brother as Mimmy took out a pocky stick. Mimmy looked at Satori and winked, causing him to physically cringe.

"Yasaki-kun, it's your turn!~" Mimmy smirked, giving him the pocky stick.

Joshua gave Satori a thumbs up, causing him to sigh. Satori took the pocky stick and stood up, walking up to Erissa.

"Do you.. Are you.. Agh, can we play?" Satori asked, wanting permission to kiss. Erissa grabbed Satori's shoulders and nodded.

"I'm your's, Satou." Erissa smiled, grabbing the pocky out of Satori's hand and putting it in her mouth.

She waited as Satori grabbed the other end, biting it. This would be their second time kissing, since the last time they kissed was at the festival where they both confessed to each other.

Erissa bit her end of the pocky, not closing the distance between the two that much.

"Just hurry up, you two! We have so much other people to go!" Mimmy screamed, possibly losing her patience.

Satori looked at Erissa, who was blushing furiously. Satori knew she wasn't the type of person who liked these things, but Satori wanted to kiss her very very bad.

The way her lips looked, her innocent face looking up at him, it's no wonder Satori wanted to kiss her badly.

Unlike Joshua and Blythe, Satori had to be cautious in his relationship. One wrong move, be it sexual or not, could ruin their relationship.

Erissa knew this as well and tried hard not to resist Satori, because let's admit it, she wanted to kiss him badly too.

But, she was bad at reacting to many things, so sometimes, it came out the wrong way.

Satori mustered up his courage to kiss the former idol and took a large bite out of the stick, making their faces centimeters apart.

Erissa turned even more pink than her hair. Red, even. She couldn't believe what was happening, and they would kiss from a single pocky stick.

The former idol wanted Satori to kiss her, he was looking at her with some type of lust in his eyes. Erissa liked that look sometimes and often gave into that look, letting Satori do whatever he wanted with Erissa.

Erissa took a small bite, but it was large enough to have their lips barely touching.

Satori was flustered and didn't know what to do. Should he kiss her? Should he take a small.. no, that wouldn't work. He had to kiss her.

"H U R R Y!!!!!!!!" Mimmy yelled to the top of lungs, causing some members of the Sakurada household to be confused.

"Are you okay, Sakurada-sama?" They all asked.

"I'm fine!" Mimmy responded, focusing her attention on the couple in front of her.

At Mimmy's loud shout, Satori took a deep breath and decided to get this over with. This is a game, and Erissa gave him permission to kiss her.

So, it didn't matter how he did it, he just had to do it.

Satori pressed his lips against Erissa's, gripping her hair. It was soft, both her hair and her lips.

Erissa came closer to Satori, returning his kiss as well as swallowing the pocky he forced down her mouth.

It was a small piece, so it didn't matter. Satori didn't want to let go of the kiss, since it felt so amazing, like he was flying.

Erissa didn't want to let go either, hoping that Satori wanted the same. Erissa held Satori's chest as he continued to kiss deeper.

"This is just the make out game now." Guren rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous aren't you, Guren-kyun?"

Guren glared at Mimmy, who only smiled at him.

Satori and Erissa both let go, saliva from the kiss separating as they panted for air.

Joshua gave Satori a thumbs up because damn, that was a hot kiss. Satori gave Joshua a thumbs up in return, saying that Joshua's kiss with Blythe was also hot.

Guren glared as Joshua and Satori's friendship was blooming. Next thing you know, they're calling each other by their first names.

Well, while the three girls were goddesses and the others were left in Kyoto, Satori and Joshua were known as the Magic Government's best soldiers.

Though Joshua did not work for the Magic Government, he and Satori worked in several cases together, Satori being one of the owners of the Magic Government.

One time, Satori was in danger and Joshua was so concerned he screamed out his first name, causing Satori to do the same.

Guren was not impressed, of course.

Satori sat back next to Joshua as Erissa sat down next to Chelsea. Mimmy smirked because there were two more couples to go, and one person would be left out, sadly.

"Sin, your turn!" Mimmy exclaimed, tossing Sin a pocky stick.

Sin smirked and kicked Ryusei's computer away from his hands.

"Excuse me Tae-Wong, no one ever gave you permission to do that to a magic technician." Ryusei glared, hoping at Sin would not try to play the pocky game with him.

After all, it would be Ryusei's first kiss.

Sin grabbed Ryusei's right hand and forced him upright, putting the pocky in his mouth.

Ryusei let go of Sin's grip, pulling away from the pocky.

Sin shook his head and grabbed Ryusei's back and hair, forcing him to grab the pocky stick in his mouth.

Sin smirked as Ryusei bit the pocky on accident while squirming around, trying to break out of Sin's grip.

Ryusei couldn't even tell the difference between his hair and face anymore, they were both red.

Sin smiled and took a huge bite, getting much closer to Ryusei.

Ryusei knew himself that he did not swing that way. After finding out Chelsea's feelings for him, he rejected her, not having the same feelings for her.

Ryusei was not interested in men.

He wasn't.

He swore, he wasn't.

But for some reason - after looking at Sin Tae-Wong, his best friend - up close, he couldn't resist.

He just had to feel his lips.

He had to.

Ryusei gave into the temptation and bit the pocky, kissing Sin in the process.

Sin, very surprised that Ryusei had kissed him first, kissed the red head back.

Ryusei lost balance in his leg and fell, causing Sin to help support him.

Ryusei's feelings were all confused, he didn't even know what was happening anymore.

It was impossible for him to like Sin.

Was it?

Ryusei gripped Sin's hair, pulling more into the kiss. Sin broke the kiss, concerned that Ryusei wasn't getting enough air.

Ryusei panted heavily after that very long kiss, forgetting that he needed to breathe because he was so sucked into that kiss.

It was a different feeling, it was very pleasant.

"Are you okay?" Sin asked as Ryusei continued to take in huge breaths.

Ryusei nodded, hugging Sin and putting his head on his chest.

Sin's chest was surprisingly warm and cozy, and Ryusei was extremely drowsy.

"That was beautiful!" Erissa and Blythe exclaimed in unison, receiving a hush from Sin.

Ryusei was sleeping in his arms, and Sin did not want to move, for Ryusei would probably wake up.

Mimmy took out a pocky stick and looked at Chelsea and Guren, who were the remaining people.

Guren looked over at Satori and Joshua as they both were laughing and talking to each other.

Guren didn't know how he was feeling, he couldn't believe Satori wasn't talking to him, but his own sister's boyfriend.

The next he knew, Mimmy was right in front of him, holding a pocky stick.

"No.."

Mimmy smirked as Guren scooted away from the Sakurada, bumping into a wall behind him.

He stared at Blythe, who was shook at what just happened.

Satori and Joshua stopped talking as Mimmy pinned Guren to a wall.

"S-Sakurada.. we.. we broke up.. we shouldn't b—"

Mimmy put her finger on Guren's mouth to make him be quiet.

Erissa and Chelsea both covered each other's eyes as Mimmy put the pocky stick in Guren's mouth.

Mimmy took a large bite, making the space between the two even smaller.

Guren shook his head, he couldn't do it.

Mimmy already knew Guren was not going to take a bite out of the pocky, so she bit it again, pressing her lips hard on Guren's.

Guren tried so desperately to escape her wrath, he couldn't return the kiss.

Guren squeezed Mimmy's arm, causing her to pull away.

The group watched as Guren panted for air, as well as Mimmy.

"Why?" Guren asked, wiping saliva off of his mouth.

Mimmy smirked. "Secret~"

Guren ran over to Satori and hugged him. Satori sighed and patted Guren's head.

"I guess this is how the game ends, then." Chelsea said, praising the lord for not letting anyone play the pocky game.

"That was fun." Mimmy winked at Guren, receiving  a glare from Guren.

Everyone sighed, the game was finally over.

Or.. was it?

———
7 | The Pocky Game

im sorry for treating u so dirty guren ily so much
also happy bday again kirsten :))
———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...