UNDYING AFFINITY

Por Thisismyyard1

Its been about a decade and Gigi has moved on until she is invited to a business party. Little does she know... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 49

327 9 3
Por Thisismyyard1

GIGI's pov : 

"Your pregnancy? What are you even talking about? You tried to hide Perrie's pregnancy from me although it was fake. 

 "I never hid anything from you, you hit me and thats a fact . And no matter how hard I try i'll never be able to forgive you for that ! " I said. Suddenly everything became clear to Zayn. "Oh my god G! What have  i done ! I'm so sorry ! " Zayn said . He narrated his side of story , and both of us came to know Perrie's plan. I wanted to , in fact I even tried to forgive him but I couldn't . It wasn't about Perrie's plan  it was about how Zayn reacted. "I'm sorry Zayn just because you have told me your side of story doesn't mean that i'll forgive you. yes! now that i know your side of story , i'll let you meet Grace as her father but you and I, its just not happening again !!!! I'm so sorry but we were done 10 years ago ! And there is no way you can put the wrong which you did 10 years ago right . I'm sorry . I'll just leave now! Tomorrow you can come and meet Grace as her father !Goodbye " I said as i sat im car and started the engine and drove off .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

65K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...
9.1K 1.6K 75
When a contract that was signed 4 years ago comes back to haunt Zayn, he can't help but run away to escape from the madness. On his brief adventure...
8.1K 388 25
Usually, the plot is there's a player guys and a nerd. Player guy plays with nerd girl who loves the guy. Her heart breaks and bla bla bla.. What if...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...