Lovers. // It (2017) // Eddie...

By bixlerslandry

"Why be a loser when you can be a lover instead?" In which he's scared of everything, and she's only scared o... More

Playlist: Lovers Part One & Two
One - "Georgie?"
Two - "Try tickling your pickle."
Three - "Why don't you kiss me?"
Four - "Open up, Kasp-bitch!"
Five - "Why do you have two fanny packs?"
Six - "Eddie, did you just hit on me?"
Seven - "I saw the clown Eds."
Eight - "We can't tell anyone."
Nine - "Well sh*t indeed."
Ten - "Romeo, huh?"
Eleven - "You'll float too!"
Twelve - "Beep, Beep Richie."
Thirteen - "He's leaking hamburger helper!"
If Lyds and the Losers Club were in high school...
Fourteen - "Eddie Spaghetti!"
Fifteen - "It got Beverly..."
Sixteen - "Goodbye Lyds."
Seventeen - "If you die, you're dead to me."
Eighteen - "If Stan dies, I'll kill everyone in this room."
Nineteen - "I think you're a p*ssy."
Twenty One - "I'm yours."
Twenty Two - "Nothing but b*tches."
Twenty Three - "Welcome to Derry!"
SEQUEL - ROOMMATES
Stan x Lyds Story
[BONUS] Twenty Four - A Very Loser Christmas.
• Lovers Part 2 (2019) •
BELLAMY BLAKE STORY (THE 100)
Twenty Five - "New beginnings, Lyds."
Twenty Six - "Guess Stanley Could Not Cut It ?"
Twenty Seven - "Pinky promise?"
Twenty Eight - "The Clubhouse."
Twenty Nine - "Eddie... You killed him!"
Thirty - "You can't friendzone me, we're married!"
Thirty One - "We all have scars, Bev."
Thirty Two - "We're the fucking losers club!"
Thirty Three - "Let's kill this fucking clown."
Thirty Four - "You're a fucking superhero."
Thirty Five - "Eddie, I think she's dead..."
Thirty Six - "I was a sacrifice?"

Twenty - "We made it."

8.9K 274 186
By bixlerslandry

"Georgie?"

"What took you so long?"

Out from the shadows of the sewer, came Little Georgie Denbrough. The small boy that everytone had oh so dearly loved trembled as he spoke, almost as if he was afraid of everything around him. A small paper boat, the same paper boat that Lyds had watched Bill make for him so long ago, was clutched in his left hand.

But as for his right hand... it was gone. His entire right arm had been torn off, just as Lyds' own father's had been.

"I was looking for you this whole time." Bill called out as the small boy continued to walk towards him.

"I couldn't find my way out of here."

No one moved and nobody spoke. Each one of the losers knew that Bill needed to have his moment with Georgie, whether it really was him or not, he needed closure and all of them wanted to give that to him. And so even Lyds, Stan and Bev who had all been injured only minutes earlier forgot their pain and stayed silent for Bill's sake.

"It said I could have my boat back Billie."

Silently, Bill began to cry, "Was she fast?"

"I couldn't keep up with it." Georgie nodded

As Georgie spoke, Lyds couldn't help but notice the yellow that flashed across his eyes, the same yellow that flowed in the clown's eyes. It wasn't Georgie. She knew Bill needed that moment with him, but she couldn't bring herself to let another one of her friends get hurt. She had to stop him.

"She Georgie, you call boats 'she'."

"Take me home Billie."

But Bill couldn't bring himself to say anything, not a single word, because he knew. He knew that the boy before him wasn't his brother, in those moments where he found himself staring into Georgie's brown eyes, he finally realised that his baby brother was gone.

"I wanna go home!" Tears fell down his round face, "I miss you! I wanna be with Mom and Dad!"

"I want more than anything for you to be home... with M-Mom a-and Dad... I miss you so much."

Tentatively, Bill began to take short steps towards Georgie, almost as if on instinct Lyds began to step forwards too and with every step her wounds began to hurt more and more, almost as if they were reopening.

"Bill..." she whispered, "Bill."

"I love you Billie..." Georgie stared up his brother

"I love you too."

Bill moved his arm, almost as if he was about to wrap Georgie in a hug that would inevitably end his life, but before he could Lyds caught a hold of his wrist.

"Bill that isn't-"

"Georgie." With his free hand the Denbrough boy pressed the bolt gun against the child's head, "You're not Georgie."

With just one pull of the trigger, Georgie's small body lay on the ground with a hole in his head, whilst Bill fell back into Lydia's grasp, fearing as the seconds went on and on that he really had just killed his brother.

"Lyds!" Eddie suddenly called out, " Keep back!"

It was only then, as the blonde girl pulled her eyes away from Bill, that she realised the body on the ground that had once been Georgie was spasming and let out cries of pain as it shook and shook and shook.

"L, come here!"

Beverly reached out and pulled her friend back, just as Richie had done with Bill only seconds earlier, and together the losers watched in a collective state of fear as Georgie started to sprout a new arm and his body morphed into something else entirely.

The clown.

Like a child's doll, the clown slumped forwards, it's body fell into a sitting position and it's head lulled to the side uncontrollably. Only a second passed by and then the clown was on its feet, it's yellow glowing eyes trained on the children.

"Kill it Bill! Kill it!" Eddie screamed from his place beside Lyds

"Kill it!"

"Murder it Bill!" Richie screeched

"Shit! Kill it! Kill it!"

"The gun's not loaded..." Mike turned to Lyds with wide eyes

"Bill! Hey! Bill!" The pair yelled, "It's not loaded! The gun's not loaded!"

But their pleas were drowned out by the sounds of their friends screaming.

With a deep breath, Bill once again pressed the end of the gun against the clowns forehead and pulled the trigger. It's head began to crack open and the clown reared back, only for it to turn back and grab ahold of Bill.

"Bill! No!"

The clown knocked the Denbrough boy to the ground, attempting to tear into his flesh with its grizzly teeth, but thankfully Bill managed to wedge the bolt gun into its mouth instead.

"Leave him alone!" Bev screamed as she ran towards the creature with a sharp metal pole.

"Beverly, no!" Eddie called out just as the clown grabbed ahold of the spear

Mike hastily pushed the girl out of the way in an attempt to protect her, only for himself to be thrown against the wall as if he weighed nothing.

"Mike!"

Before any had even realised it, Bill and Richie had both climbed onto Pennywise's back and were choking him with a steel pipe. Ben and Stan both grabbed the clown's hands in an attempt to restrain him, but it was all no use. The clown spun them spun round and round in dizzying circles until finally not only Richie, but Ben and Stan all lost their grip and fell to the dirt covered ground, which left Bill to be pinned within the yellow eyed demon's grasp.

"Billie... No!" Lyds tried to move towards her friend, she tried to everything she could but Eddie's heavy hold on her hand kept her grounded.

"Let him go." Bev pleaded

"No! Ill take him! I'll take all of you... and I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear!" The clown smirked, almost as if it knew it had already won the fight, "Or... you just leave us be. I will take him, only him and I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds..."

"Leave, I'm the one who dragged you guys all into this, I'm s-s-so sorry."

"S-s-sorry." The clown laughed to itself

"Go!"

"Guys, we can't..."

Beverly's voice trembled, as is she were on the brink of tears and Lyds wanted nothing more than to go over to her friend and hold her, to tell her everything was going to be okay, but truth be told, she couldn't. She couldn't do that. She could barely move, the poor girl felt as if her feet were glued to the ground. The mere idea of leaving Bill down in those sewers froze her through to the core.

"W-We can't... We can't leave him!"

The blonde girl turned to look at her friends but all she was met with were guilty stares, ones of contemplation that told her maybe they should leave Bill down there, but in her eyes it wasn't even a possibility.

"I told you Bill, I don't wanna die. It's your fault..." Richie finally climbed to his feet, "You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crack head house! And now... I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

With a smirk etched onto his lips, Richie pulled a bat from within the pile of stolen children's belongings and without hesitation he readied himself to murder a clown.

"Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole!"

And with a sickening crunch, he slammed the bat against the clown's head.

Mike didn't hesitate either, as only a second later he attempted to stab the creature but was quickly taken aback when burned hands began to sprout from his mouth.

"No!" Stan hissed, before he slammed a led pipe against the hands, forcing the clown to turn to stare at him. It's face immediately contorted into that of Stanley's worst fear, the flute lady.

Mike let out a yell, and once again attempted to hit the clown but his second attempt was no more of a success than his first.

"Get the fuck away from him!" Lyds screamed as the clown chased the Hanson boy with what looked like a pair of crab claws for hands.

The small girl through herself onto the demons back and she clung on for dear life, even as it spun around and attempted to fight off both her and her friends the child didn't let go, not even when Ben ran a spear through it.

But only seconds later, right after the clown had turned into a Mummy in an attempt to frighten Ben, the creature had finally managed to throw the girl off and as a result she found herself slamming against the pile of toys. Where, coincidentally a large shard of glass had been left on the ground.

Whilst Bill whipped the creature with a chain, Lyds found herself picking the glass up from the ground and running towards it, almost as if she were possessed.

The second Lyds reached the clown was also the same moment in which, with the face of the Leper, It puked a black hunk all over her soon to be boyfriend.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Eddie cried out before he kicked the clown in the face, causing it to fall back almost into Lyds.

"Lyds..." The clown suddenly turned to look at her, and for a brief moment it wasn't the clown anymore, it was the boy she'd always loved and cared for. Eddie.

"You don't want me to die, do you? We're a team... remember?"

"Fuck you!" The young girl let out a guttural scream before she plunged the shard of glass repeatedly into it's eye.

"Hey, Bevy..." The clown suddenly became Mr Marsh, and with one bleeding mess of an eye it turned to Beverly with a twisted grin on its face. "Are you still my little girl?"

"No!" And with one final yell she plunged a led pipe down into its mouth.

It's skin cracked and sizzled as it slowly once again became the creature that had terrorised the eight of them for so long. It was a terribly sight, and it only got worse as Pennywise let out a groan and spat the pipe along with a mouthful of water onto the ground.

"Oh shit!" Eddie instantly through a pile covered arm across Lyds

It shook, and trembled, and gagged, and even giggled as the demon backed itself up against the main sewer basin. But one thing never changed, it's eyes never left theirs.

"That's why you didn't kill the girls." Bill stared down on it, "Because th-th-they weren't afraid, and we aren't either, not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid, because you're gonna starve."

With more moans and groans of pain, the clown did a backwards roll until it found itself hanging over the edge of the sewer pipe. The clown's end was inevitable, it was either face the children who would most probably kill him, or fall deeper and deeper into the sewer, where it would be forced to stay for another 27 Years.

"He thrust his fist against the post and still insist he sees the ghost."

The creature only moved deeper into the pipe as Bill stepped towards it with the same led pipe it had been stabbed with only seconds before. And finally, as it's ghastily yellow eyes stared up at the Losers Club, it's forehead began to crumble and crack open, until there was almost nothing of its head left altogether.

"Fear." It uttered before the clown plunged into the depths of the sewers below.

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay..." Richie mumbled

It was over. With twisted smiles of sadness and tears in their eyes, the losers hugged one another and they all began to come to the same realisation, they'd won. They were alive, all of them.

"We made it." Lyds turned to Eddie with what could only be described as a whisper of a smile.

"We made it..." He grinned slightly, "We're alive!"

Just as the pair were about to hug, Eddie's wandering brown eyes fell upon the children who all had once been floating, but in that moment they began to drift to the ground.

"Guys, guys... The kids, they're floating down."

"Do you think my Dad-"

"We've got you Lyds." Ben placed a soft hand on her shoulder

Noiselessly, everyone watched as Bill separated from the group and scooped a yellow raincoat up from the ground. Slowly he fell to his knees, the dust covered coat clutched between his fingers and tears dripping down his face.

The image Georgie's name written on the inside of the coat burned into his brain.

One by one, each loser rested an arm around Bill, they rested their arms around each other, and in those moments that the eight spent crying and cradling one another they all knew that that was as bad as it would ever get. They had their lives ahead of them. They'd won.

"I love you guys..." Lyds mumbled against Bill's shoulder

"We love you too..." Bev smiled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 17
❛ ARE YOU AN ANGEL? ❜ ❨ oc x eddie kaspbrak ❩ ❨ plot by bramsgreenfeld ❩ ❨ cover by stariords ❩ @ITLOSERSCLUB AWARD WINNER
40K 956 15
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 - [it 2017] [mike ha...
11.8K 305 18
IT (2017) Richie Tozier Fanfiction [COMPLETED] "Just breathe. You don't have to be scared." [IT 2017] [Richie Tozier x Female OC] @sw2204 2018
84.8K 1.8K 16
"You're a bitch." "And you're a cunt so I guess this works out well huh?" The sequel Cunt is out now! Thank you for 20k reads!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Highest Ra...