Four - "Open up, Kasp-bitch!"

It was only 9am when Lyds found herself sat in front of the island in Eddie Kaspbrak's kitchen. She'd had a sleepless night after dreaming of her best friend dying, and so the moment the sun rose over Derry the young girl had filled her backpack and made her way to Eddie's house.

Silently, Eddie made Lyds a bowl of cereal and placed it in front of her. He knew without even asking that she'd probably skipped breakfast, it was something she always did. He never exactly knew why she did it, she never told him, but after all even Eddie knew Lyds kept many things from him, and her eating habits just so happened to be one of those things.

"Thanks Eds." she hid a smile

"So, you want to tell me about your dream?" He sat across from her

"No, it's kind of stupid. It's not really a big deal."

"If it isn't such a big deal then why did you call at 7am to ask if you could come over?"

"I was spooked." She shrugged, "I told you it's not a big deal. I just had a bad dream and I knew you would cheer me up."

"Okay, just don't scare me like that again, okay?"

"I won't."

"Good, now eat your cereal."

"Sorry, mom." Lyds laughed to herself, Eddie immediately rolled his eyes but the older girl couldn't help but notice the hint of a smile on his lips.

"Open up Kasp-bitch." A third voice yelled through the Kaspbrak's closed porch door.

"Great, trash mouth is here." Lydia spoke through a mouthful of cornflakes

"S-Sorry about him." Billie smiled sheepishly the second he stepped into Eddie's home. "Are you guys r-r-ready?"

"Almost. Let me just grab some snacks from the pantry."

"I can help with that!" Richie beamed before throwing open the pantry door and taking almost everything inside

"Hey! Take everything but the delicious deals guys, my mom loves those!"

Both Billie and Richie, shovelled all of the snacks into their backpacks whilst Eddie and Lyds watched on in amusement. It was typical of the both of them, the second they stepped foot inside someone else's house and they were already stealing their food.

"So first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewers?" Eddie turned to Billie, who's smile immediately dropped to a frown. "What if we get caught?"

"We won't Eds. The sewers are p-p-public works. We're the public aren't we?"

"Hey Eddie!" Richie quickly cut in, a devious smile was painted on his face as he opened Eddie's medication cabinet, "Are these your birth control pills?"

"Yeah, and I'm saving them for your sister. That's private stuff."

"Is any of it for your private stuff?" Richie rose an eyebrow

"Don't be so disgusting Rich. Just listen to Eddie for once."

"I wouldn't be surprised if those birth control pills were for you Lyds. You know, since your head is so far up his ass."