My Complicated Life! (AU Harr...

Door sassygirl93

Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coo... Meer

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78
Chapter 79:
Epilogue:

Chapter 8:

20.6K 466 129
Door sassygirl93

Eva's POV

"Something is clearly wrong with you Eva, why won't you tell us?" Em asked me. We are all standing outside in the schools courtyard. School is out for two weeks for Christmas break (or technically winter break) and my eighteenth birthday is tomorrow and I'm really stressing out. I have yet to find somewhere to live and my foster mom has already packed up all of my things, and I'm pretty sure once it hits midnight that she will kick me out on my ass.

"Eva?" Ellie waved her hand in front of my face.

"I'm fine." I said with no emotion.

"No she isn't." Harry said coming out of nowhere. I glared at him and he shook his head no. I sighed in relief knowing he wasn't going to say anything.

"We need to talk." Harry said grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from my friends.

"What is your problem?" I asked him sternly.

"Did you find a place to live yet? Your birthday is tomorrow." He said almost sounding concerned.

Flashback

"No they won't let me stay." I said once again into the phone.

"What can you do Lucy? You retire the week before my birthday." I answered my case worker. Lucy sighs into the phone and I can picture her running her free hand through her short white hair before rubbing her tired saggy, wrinkly eyes.

"You live outside of my schools district so I can come live with you. I'm almost done with school I don't want to move schools." I said.

"No my friends still don't know." She is trying to convince me to tell one of my friends, so maybe I could stay with them but that's isn't an option for me.

"You and I both know they will kick me out once the clock hits midnight." I said. Lucy started talking about different options, but I tuned her out when I saw Harry standing a few feet to my left.

"Lucy I need to go. I will talk to you tomorrow or something." I said before I hung up not waiting for a response.

"Is that why you've been acting weird and looking up apartments, your foster parents are kicking you out?" Harry asked.

"It's none of your business." I replied softly. I'm emotionally and physically exhausted so I don't feel like fighting with him right now.

"Is there anywhere for you to go?" He asked me.

"Well if you were eavesdropping like you obviously were you, then you know I don't." I said before I started to walk away.

"Eva wait." Harry said.

"No I'm not going to stay here and wait for you to make me feel like crap." I said as I continued to walk 'home'

End of flashback

"Eva." He snapped trying to get my attention.

"Still don't understand why you care so much?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"I don't care, but no one should be homeless." He said simply. I was about to say something but my phone began to ring.....

"Hello." I answered.

"Hi Eva, this is Chrissy from child services."

"Can I help you?" I asked confused as to why she is calling me.

"Yes, can you please come in today?" She asked. I looked up at Harry and saw he was still standing right in front of me waiting for me to get off the phone.

"Yes of course I can come in right now. No I'm not doing anything important." I smirked at Harry.he rolled his eyes at me and ran his hands through his hair.

"Great, we will see you soon." She said.

"Okay bye." I say before I hung up my phone.

"Oh looks like I got to go. See you later." I told Harry before in walked away. I was happy that he didn't try and follow me.

After a quick and slightly creepy bus ride I arrived at child services offices and am now waiting to be seen by someone.

"Hi you must be Eva." A middle aged women with long brown hair with a bright white and very welcoming smile.

"Yes and you areeeee?" I dragged it out.

"Oh yes sorry. My name is Emily please come with me to my office we have a lot to talk about." She smiled. I stood up and followed her to her office.

"Please take a seat." She pointed to a comfy white chair that's placed in front of her desk.

"Why exactly am I here?" I asked her.

"Lucy called me on Monday and asked me to help you find a place to live once your foster parents kick you out." She said bluntly. I was very shocked by her bluntness.

"Those were her exact words not mine." She added when she saw my shocked expression.

"Not to sound rude but what can you do?" I asked her.

"I've given much thought this week into different options, and I think I found one for you."

"And that is?" I asked her.

"You can stay with me and my family until school is over or until you are ready to move out." I was shocked. I've never met this lady before and she wants me to move in to her house with her family?

"We have a big house and you won't be in the way at all and I already discussed it with my family so all you have to do it say yes and you can even move in today if you'd like." She added.

"Lucy said you wouldn't say yes right away. Look Eva, Lucy has told me wonderful things about you and I would love to have you be a guest at my house for as long as you need. Right now you don't have anywhere else to go and I don't want you on the streets." She said. We sat in silence for a while as I thought about what she was offering. I mean should I take this stranger up on this offer? Does she get paid more since I will be living with her? What is her family like? How old are her kids? Does she have kids? If she does they don't know how lucky they are to have their birth mother and father (I assume) taking care of them and living and taking care of them, and just loving them.

"If you want to sleep on it you can. I can give you my mobile number and you can call me in the morning." She offered.

"No I ummmm....... I will come and stay with you on one condition." I said. Maybe she can help me with the one thing I can't help myself with right now.

"Of course anything." She smiled brightly.

"You have to help me find my birth parents." I told her. I've been wanting to find them for years now, but I had no way of doing it. Maybe this is my chance at finally finding them.

"Oh that's doable." She smiled happily.

"Well once you turn eighteen we will have access to your adoption papers." She added.

"I can't promise I will be able to find them quickly, but I will do everything I can to find them for you. Hopefully by the end of the school year I will find out who they are and where they live." She smiled at me.

"Okay thanks. When should I, ummm be at your house?" I asked her.

"If you want you can come by this evening. I get off work in like an hour, so I can pick you up at your foster parents house. That way you can get all your things together." She smiled at me.

"Does your family know I'm moving in?" I asked her.

"Yes, I've spoken with them already telling them that it's an option and they are all okay with it." She smiled. I nodded my head and stood up.

"I guess I will see you in an hour." I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Okay here is my number and I will call you when I'm on my way to get you." She said.

"Do you have my number?" I asked her.

"Yes I do. I will have Chrissy give it to me." She said.

"Okay." I said before I started walking out of her office. I paused and turned around.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"My pleasure." She smiled brightly. I nodded and walked out of the office and out of the building. Once I got back to my 'home' I made my way to my room and quickly gathered all of my garbage bags full of my things (foster mom 'packed' my things) and started to move them into the living room.

"Where are you going?" 'Mom' asked me.

"That's none of your business." I snapped at her.

"You better be moving quickly, because I don't want this shit here more than an hour." she snarled before she stormed off. Once all my bags were in the living room I went back to my room and bathroom to collect some last minute things.

Emily called me an hour later like she said she would and she is now parked in my driveway helping me put my stuff in the trunk of her Mercedes- Benz. Her husband must have a really good job, because I know she doesn't get paid much at her job to be able to afford this car.

"Ready to go?" She asked me. I nodded my head and go into the passenger seat of her car and buckled my seatbelt. I looked back at the small house I've lived in for years and I'm not sad about leaving I'm relieved to be getting away from that hell. Hopefully Emily's family is nice and I don't have to worry about living in another hellish environment. Don't think I can't handle that.

"I don't live far from here, so we will be there shortly." Emily said. I nodded and continued to look out the window watching things flash by me. After a few minutes of driving she pulls up to a giant mansion.

"You live here?" I asked shocked. This house is huge. It's at least two stories high, but from all the windows it looks like it has a lot of rooms. (Picture on the sidebar)

"Yeah." She chuckled.

"Come in and meet everyone then we will get your things." She smiled at me. I nodded and we got out of her car and she guided me to the front door. After she unlocked the door she let me walk in first. When I walked into the house I ran into someone.

"I'm so sor-"

"Harry?" I stated shocked. What is he doing here?

"You know my son?" She asked me. I froze I couldn't move, or speak. I'm moving in with Harry?

A/N: There it is..... Ch 8! I hope you all liked it and will VOTE and COMMENT to let me know what you all thought of it...... Next chapter will be up in a few days :D

Love,

Allie

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

106K 2.1K 63
Sometimes you feel a connection with someone so strong, that it's almost like you're crashing into them. Joselyn Myers knows the feeling well, liter...
12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
32.2K 809 62
Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one teenagers never wanted. Being bullied all...