INSANE: (A Yoongi Fanfic)

Autorstwa KookZia

"Fear me... and I will spare your life." He said through gritted teeth, letting out a devilish smirk. From th... Więcej

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Scars and Guns
Chapter 3: D-Day
Chapter 4: Kidnapped
Chapter 5: Past unfolds
Chapter 6: Torn apart
Chapter 7: Lingering stare
Chapter 8: Stalker
Chapter 9: Madness
Chapter 10: Caught in a lie
Chapter 11: Homecoming
Chapter 12: Living Nightmare
Chapter 13: Reunion
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 16: Triggered
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: New life
Chapter 19: Target
Chapter 20: Past unfolds
Chapter 21: Hit Me
Chapter 22: Panic room
I'M SORRY
Chapter 23: Panic room (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Yoongi
Chapter 25: Knowing Him
Chapter 26: Competition?
Chapter 27: Going out
Chapter 28: Jungkook
HELLO!
Chapter 29: Hide and Seek
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!
Chapter 30: Double trouble
Chapter 31: Senses
Chapter 32: Control
Chapter 33: Almost
Chapter 34: The Meet Up
PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 35: House of Cards
Chapter 36: Trapped
🎊🎉🎉AWARDS🎉🎉🎊
ATTENTION
Chapter 37: The Gathering
Chapter 38: Havoc
Chapter 39: Pain
Chapter 40: Shadows (Part 1)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
😘😏😜I'M BACK!😜😏😘
Chapter 41: Shadows (Part 2)
Chapter 42: Shadows (Part 3)
📚STORYTIME📚
Chapter 43: Childhood
🎉NEW BOOK COMING SOON🎉
Chapter 44: Come Back Home
Chapter 45: New Member
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: The Promise
Chapter 48: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 49: Unspoken
Chapter 50: Fears
Chapter 51: Little Angel
Chapter 52: Love Me
😍😭😍NEW RECORD!😍😭😍
SHOOKED!!!😳
Chapter 53: Afraid
SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE LETTER
Chapter 54: I love You
FINAL CHAPTER
WIG SNATCHED
EPILOGUE
😉Sneak Peek😉
😍😭THANK YOU!😭😍
OH MAN HOLY SHIT!
😍EPIC COVER and ANNOUNCEMENT!😍
😉Hint😉
Face Reveal
Guess who's back😁
WATCH OUT!😁😉
New Book?
...
I'm Back!
UPDATE

Chapter 15: Ignite

4.5K 197 96
Autorstwa KookZia

(Y/N)'S POV

After he came into the room that night I tried taking it into consideration that he might let me go if I did what he asked me to. Besides, what he told me to do is nothing close to harming my well-being so I might as well do it.

And there's something that tells me that he might be what I thought him to be; someone with a cold appearance but has a warm heart. What he did for me is questionable at some point for the way he is living his life, but a chance to get to know his true self is worth seeing in the long run.

I looked at the night stand, where the clock is. In red light, it says that it was already 11:56 in the evening. I wonder if they're all asleep by this time. Five hours ago, they saw that I haven't ate any of the food they've saved up for me for dinner, so they took it as a signal that I wouldn't give a damn to starve by not eating anything again. And so they took the food out when I faked sleeping in bed.

Just thinking of food made my stomach grumbled really loud.

"Ahh shit." I clutched my stomach as the pain of not having to eat anything shot throughout my body. I kind of regret declining their offer from before. Now that I think about it the boys haven't harmed me since I came here. Maybe I overreacted at some point.

Still clutching my stomach, I struggled to get out of bed and tried to sneak out of my confinement. Luckily they left it unlocked, so I quickly went out to look for the kitchen. Honestly this place is huge. I just stick to the plan of looking for the stairs and kitchen. After several minutes I saw it and I sneakily ran down, but what I saw wasn't something I am looking for. Apparently, it was something better.

Right infront of me is the front door, my only way out of this hellhole. Should I? It's the fastest way out, and I haven't seen any of them since I left my room.

With hesitant steps, I approached the door and got a hold of the knob. I feel conflicted. It's as if I'll experience something worse if I walked out of that door. But if I stayed being their prisoner, I might never get the chance to make an escape.

I slowly turned the knob until I heard a click. But my conscience took over making me completely close the door back and locked it myself. I'm an idiot, I know. But blame it on my curiosity as to why I wouldn't leave. First that pale man, next Namjoon, third the reason behind all these, and last was my father.

I let out a huge sigh. I never thought I would came up with a dumb decision to let this chance go, but sometimes you have to risk it to get to your goal, and I have mine at this point in time.

I backed away from the door and went back to my previous goal, food. Don't judge.

In just a few minutes I finally found it, not only that. There was a food neatly placed on top of the kitchen counter together with a note.

I get the feeling that you would sneak out after feeling how hungry you are. I left your door unlocked just in case you would. I told the boys to leave food just for you. Don't fret and eat it well.

-M.Y.

Slightly confused, I thought hard of what those initials might be. I only knew Namjoon and that Taehyung guy, the rest are anonymous. Either way I took the chance and dig in. May I just say that the food was surprisingly delicious as if it was cooked by a professional. I can now see what I'm missing for the past few days. I lost weight and missed the opportunity to eat such delicacy, it's official. I really am an idiot.

In just a few minutes, I already finished everything. Not leaving a piece on my plate. In return I washed the plates as a gesture of thanking them. I planned on going back to my room after eating, but since I'm already out of my room then why not explore right?

This house looked like a mansion, long hallways and extravagant designs caught my eye. The whole place was spotless and well-taken cared of. A few pictures were hanged on the wall. Pictures of them.

They seemed to be very close to each other, these pictures clearly portrayed their relationship. Yet, even if they're bad people, these pictures make them look like a normal and loving family. How I wish I can have something as precious as this. I lost mine long ago and I don't know how to bring it back to the way it was. A lone tear fell down from my eyes as I remembered my mom. I wonder if she's okay. I never been away for too long because someone needs to take care of her.

I heard someone cleared their throat and I immediately felt someone's presence behind me. I whipped around to see who it was but it only made me frown further.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said.

"What do you want Namjoon?" I asked coldly.

He sighed. He tried taking a step towards me but I quickly took a step back. A tinge of hurt showed on his face, making him go back to where he originaly stood.

"I know you're mad and disappointed, I would be too if I was in your shoes. But just know that I didn't do it with a bad intention." He said lowly. He looked so lost and it's as if he's fighting back his tears. I suddenly felt guilty but I kept my cold gaze on him.

"Then do tell me what those intentions are." I challenged him. He looked baffled. He repeatedly opened and closed his mouth, he can't get a word out.

"I thought so." I spat.

"I--I can't tell you just yet. I'm not in the place to reveal it to you. But just know that you'll learn about it eventually." He practically begged mercy with his eyes. I'm more than confused at this point.

"If you really are sorry, then send me home." I said to him. His eyes widened.

"W-What???" He asked, baffled.

"I said take me back home." I said through gritted teeth.

"You can't leave. They won't allow it. What if you got yourself in danger again?! I won't allow it!" He said hastily.

"If you truly are my friend you would take me home NOW!" He gulped.

"If it makes you comfortable, you can take me back here. I just want to check up on my mom, maybe even say goodbye at least." I added. His eyes soften when I told him my reason.

"Okay." He muttered. My mouth fell open.

"Wait what?!" I asked, unsure of what I heard.

"I said I will do it." As soon as he finished I jumped on him and hugged him tight. I just can't help but be joyful that I muttered a series of thank you while hugging him. He was tensed at first but after he realized what is happening his grip tightened on my waist. I knew what I'm doing but I can't help it. I have a soft spot for Namjoon, I still consider him as friend.

"I miss you." He whimpered.

I pulled away and gave him a small smile. "I haven't forgive you for lying just yet, but I did miss you too." I told him honestly. His eyes brimmed with tears but he nodded in understanding.

And with that we finally sneaked out to visit my home, maybe even for the last time. We're quiet during the ride, but it wasn't awkward though. It was a comfortable silence. Several minutes later Namjoon pulled up to a familiar street near my house. He said it would be safer if he parked the car away from the scene to avoid suspicion.

I walked out of the car with Namjoon trailing close behind. He left a good distance between us which is something I'm thankful for. I stopped in front of our front door and took a deep breath. I saw Namjoon hid behind a tree near my house, but kept a close eye on me. I faced front and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming from behind the door, finally it was pulled opened with no other than my mom. Surprisingly she looked relieved seeing my face.

"Where the hell have you been you ungrateful child?! You left the house all thrashed out and now you have the guts to come back here as if nothing happened?!" She screamed at my face. I fought the tears as I let her do so.

"Mom-"

"So you also wanted to leave me like your bastard father?!" She added, not wanting me to explain myself.

"M--Mom please listen to me... I didn't leave. I was taken away, but it was for my safety." I told her. She looked confused.

"I demand an explanation! NOW!" She replied.

"DAD IS BACK!" I yelled, soon enough I dropped on my knees and started sobbing. My mom also fell on her knees and her whole body trembled.

"W--What??" She stuttered asking.

"He's back mom. We're not safe here anymore." I whimpered as I gasped for air.

Her eyes went wide as she gripped her hair in frustration. She looked like she was about to lose her mind. Suddenly she stood up and frantically went to the kitchen. I followed her and saw how she's rummaging the lower cabinet until she found a box. She faced me and pushed the box in my hands. She was also crying too.

"Take that with you. Open it when you've reached somewhere safe. Leave now!" I was bewildered by what she said that I stood frozen at my place. She started shaking me.

"Fucking go now!!! I can't have you experience that again with that man! FUCKING LEAVE NOW (Y/N)! YOU ARE NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE!" She sobbed and pushed me hard. I fell on the floor and cried. I looked at her and saw something I haven't seen for a long time now.

She looked at me lovingly and smiled while crying.

"Just know that I love you (Y/N), okay?" She said. Tears started streaming continuously down her face.

"I love you and I'm sorr--"

*crash* *Bang*

Blood splattered everywhere, some of it stained the clothes I'm wearing. My eyes went wide and horror filled my body. My mom's body fell infront of me. With eyes open and bleeding from her forehead. I let out an ear splitting scream.

"MOM!!!!" I cried and scrambled towards her. I held her in my arms as I cried for help. Namjoon came barging at the front door and saw my horrible state. He was shocked, but immediately acted on it and tried pulling me away.

"NO! NO!" I tried breaking free from his grip but he had me secured in his arms.

"We are not safe here. They're onto us. We need to leave (Y/N)! I'm sorry!" He begged. He successfully pulled me away from my mother's dead body. I whimpered and cried out for her as if it will bring her back. I was devasted. I quickly reached out for the box she gave me and let Namjoon drag me out of the house as I lifelessly let him do so.

He slid my shocked form in the passenger seat carefully and closed it. He hastily went around the car and slid into the driver's seat. With that he drove off fast.

It didn't take us much time to reach their hide out. He pulled up and held me close and banged on the door. I cried silently beside him. A sleepy pale man opened the door, as soon as he saw the state we are in he became on full alert. He held my shoulders and looked at my trembling form.

"W-What h--happened?! Are you hurt anywhere?! Why is there blood on you?!! Tell me what the hell is going on?!" The pale man yelled, soon enough the others came into the view and stood behind him with shocked faces. Namjoon ordered the others to bring me at the living room, which they immediately did.

Once seated, a bunch of questions we're thrown at us but I stayed lifeless and dazed in front of them. Namjoon sighed and put his head in his hands. He explained everything to them. Soon enough their faces were filled with sorrow and pity. The pale man had his hands fisted in anger, I can feel the hatred coming off from him.

"I swear I'm gonna fucking kill that man for doing this! He's done enough!" He growled. I faced him and I let out words I never knew would come out of my mouth.

"Take me with you." I muttered.

"What?! Noona are you crazy?!" Taehyung shouted.

"It's dangerous! No!" The one with broad shoulders added.

"You ain't going anywhere!" The short one said, face filled with disagreement.

"They're right. You'll get yourself killed too if you get involved." Namjoon said worriedly.

"I don't care." I told them with a blank look on my face. Something new spreaded out inside me.

"(Y/N) this is not a joke!" The pale man says as his face is filled with concern.

"I know. And I'm not joking about joining you as well." I felt the fire rage within me. Making me act different.

"I felt the need to kill the man myself and I need you to take me to him. I don't need your permission. If you won't let me, then so be it. I'll do it on my own." For the first time, hate won over my kindness, and authority ringed through my voice. The look on their faces showed that they didn't expect such thing to come out of my mouth.

(Y/N)'s dead. They've created a monster within me. I'll do everything in my power to drag the one who caused this with me to hell. They won't see me coming as well as how brutal death would be.
~~~••~~~~~••~~~~~••~~~~~••~~~~~••~~~
A/N: I'M SORRY!!! I'VE BEEN BUSY FOR THESE PAST FEW WEEKS! But I'm back now, so I promise to make it up to you guys! Thank you for those who continued to support this book and for the new readers who also showed their appreciation. Love you lots!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
176K 8.4K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
29K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
5.1K 501 17
ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ʙʏ ғᴀʀ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇɢᴜɴ - ᴅᴀᴇɢᴜ. ғᴏʀ ʙᴏᴛʜ...