D. Gray-man one shots

By PurplePilotToast

Here's a lovely collection of one shots for hungry DGM readers! (Ha that was a joke for parasitic type innoce... More

Allen x reader : Let's walk together
Lavi x reader: Fire within
Kanda x reader: Facade
Lenalee x reader: I don't care!
Tyki x reader: Good times
Krory x reader: Innocent feelings
Cross x reader: Darling
Wisely x reader: You think I didn't know?
Neko!Allen x reader: Catastrophy
Kanda x reader: Mistake rerun
Kanda x Alma: Still here
Tyki x reader: Awakening
Komui x reader: The gift
Alma x reader: Waiting
Allen x Child!reader: Safe and Sound
Modern!Kanda x Bullied!Reader: Aegis
Kanda x reader x Allen: Weather
Lavi x Writer!reader: Assistance or annoyance?
Krory x reader: Beach time!
Tyki x reader: Brilliant Pain
Still alive!

Modern!Lavi x reader: Spin the bottle

854 21 0
By PurplePilotToast

"Come on (Y/n), please go!" Lavi pleaded with you.

You eyed the invitation to Allen's party and as Lavi begged at your side, you decided you'd go. "Alright fine. I'll be at Allen's house after school only if you'll go to," you answered.

"Ah yeah! You're the best, I'll pick you up in my car if you want," he offered.

"That would be nice, that way I don't have to waste gas money." You both heard the bell ring and you sighed, your foot tapping against the green tile of the hallway. "Ugh, I have to go to psychology," you groaned.

"Why don't you skip class?"

"That sounds very stupid. Besides I'm failing the class."

"Why didn't you just say so?" He swings the backpack he had slung on one shoulder to the front of him and digs around for a bit until he pulls out a notebook."Here, I'm really good at psychology, so take my notes."

You shrugged and took it. "Thanks Lavi, I appreciate it." You began to leave and he called after you.

"Remember, parking lot after school so I can drive you to Allen's house!" 

"Y eah yeah, I'll be there."

You opened the notebook as you were walking down the hallway, almost expecting Lavi to have pranked you, but instead you were surprised with well taken notes and neat pretty handwriting. "So he didn't prank me this time..."

-

"What took ya so long? I've been waiting forever!" Lavi whined as you approached his car.

He had a tiny yellow Volkswagen bug, and his favorite thing to do was to yell slug bug and punch whoever was near him as he ran to his own car and hopped in. Often, it was you or Allen who got slugged.

"Professor Komui had me stay late because I accidentally spilled his coffee on his desk, So I had to clean it up," you replied.

"Ugh, damn Komui trying to ruin our fun." Lavi opened the door to the drivers side and hopped in. "Get in and let's party!"

You sat in the passenger side and Lavi drove to Allen's house, playing music you both knew the words to and singing while grinning and laughing, probably trying to get you in the mood to sing too, and eventually you did. Both of you were singing party rockers loudly and obnoxiously until he pulled into Allen's driveway and hopped out of the car.

You got out and we're greeted by Lenalee and Allen at the front door. "Hey you two! Glad to see you could show up!" Allen exclaimed.

"Yeah, we've got Kanda and Alma to show up and Jerry cooked us up some awesome food!" Lenalee sang happily.

Allen grumbled about Kanda before opening the door and allowing you both in.

In the living room, you could see Krory, Miranda and Daisya were playing twister together, and dear lord were they all in some awkward positions. You almost felt sorry for Miranda, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. 

In the kitchen, Timothy was devouring loads of food while Alma and Kanda sat on stools talking to one another, and down the hallway, Cross' music could be heard as well as Marie singing.

"Hey everyone, Lavi and (Y/n) are here, so we can all play some games!" Allen exclaimed.

There were some hurrahs from the fellow party goes, except for Kanda who crossed his arms and let out a disinterested "che."

"So what should we play first then?" Allen asked.

Lavi grinned. "Allen, I've got the perfect game to start the night out with," he said.

"What're you thinking Lavi?"

"Spin the bottle, in the dark. It'll be fun, trust me."

You raised an eyebrow. "Why would we play that?" 

"Yeah! Wait, what's spin the bottle?" Timothy piped up.

Miranda looked over at him from her twisted position on the twister mat. "Don't worry Timothy, you don't need to know what that is, since we're not playing it." She then turned to Allen. "Right?"

"I don't see what's wrong with it. Timothy should be fine, I can put cartoons on for him while we play," Allen replied.

"I'm not a little kid! I want to play too!"

There were quite a few laughs from everyone before Allen sighed and turned on the television.

"Powerpuff girls?! No way!" Timothy exclaimed before running into the living room and flipping onto a couch with a bowl of chips in his arms. "You know where the good stuff is at Allen."

Allen chuckled. "Yep. Now just stay out here, we'll be back in a bit."

There was protest from you and Kanda both, but when Lavi grabbed your hand and pulled you down the hallway, you couldn't refuse. Kanda was persuaded by Alma to play, which caused him to grumble a bit but he followed into the game room anyway.

"Alright, Cross drinks a lot, so we already have a bottle," Allen announced. "Who's got a flashlight?"

"Oh, I have one on my phone," Miranda said, before giving her phone to Allen. "I don't mind if you use it, just dont say anything about my background."

You glanced over as Allen unlocked the phone and saw a cute picture of Her, Krory and Marie all smiling together.

Lavi sat down across from you as Allen explained the rules of the game and everyone else sat in a circle.

"Alright, so I'll decide who gets to spin first. I think it should be..." Allen glanced around, and as he said the name, he turned off the lights. "Alma, you go first."

The flashlight shone onto the bottle in the middle of the crowd of party goers and onto the bottle only until Alma's hand reached out and gave it a spin. "I'm so nervous!" He exclaimed.

The bottle spun at least three times before it came to a slow stop and landed on someone.

"Are you fucking serious," everyone heard Kanda growl.

The flashlight was turned off and there were a few giggles and the sound of movement. "Just do it for the game, it's fine," Alma said.

"I hate this, this is-" Kanda was cut off, and Allen shined the flashlight in their direction.

Sure enough, Alma and Kanda were kissing, at least everyone could see they were until Kanda slapped the phone away.

You heard Lavi make a loud whistle and a few claps until Alma began laughing his ass off and sat back down. "See, that was fun!"

"If you enjoyed it then whatever," Kanda answered.

"Alright, Alma, pick someone to spin the bottle," Allen said.

"Hmm, I think (y/n) should have a turn," he answered.

You blushed and were thankful that no one could see your face. "Ah, I guess I will..." You reached forward and spun the glass alcohol container around, and watched it go for at least 5 spins until it slowed down and you realized it landed directly across from you which meant...

"Well would ya look at that," Lavi commented. The flashlight turned off, you felt your heart flutter as you realized your crush was coming over to kiss you. Oh goodness, were you ready for this? What would you do if-

You felt a hand wrap around your waist and another gently carress the side of your face as you felt his lips push against yours. It wasn't a spin the bottle kind of kiss, a forced one, but a more heated, desiring one that sent shivers down your spine.

You pulled him closer to you and kissed him back, feeling him smile against your lips until the flashlight was shined at you from Allen and someone else started playing careless whisper.

"God dammit you guys," you mumbled, your face heated.

Lavi quickly pecked your cheek and grinned widely. "Did you enjoy that (y/n)?" He asked.

"A little more than I'd like to admit," you replied.

"Get a room!" Daisya called.

Lavi winked. "If you really want us to..."

"Actually, I think I'd rather go watch cartoons with Timothy," you said.

"Then I'll join you."

And so, Allen continued the game of spin the bottle while you and Lavi cuddled on the couch next to Timothy and watched Powerpuff girl reruns and made jokes with one another while eating chips. It never needed to be said, but it was clear that your feelings for one another had been declared from that game of spin the bottle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.9K 67
Various one-shots. Some are sweet, some are spicy. Either way, it's delicious.
45.9K 1K 93
I love these, and I wanted to try it out. Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it, please like the story or even add me to be up to date on changes.
72.5K 3.3K 200
Yep, I'm insane and have decided to write a one shot for each day of 2022 :) wish me luck.
67.6K 1.5K 80
These are not related to one another in anyway, just a collection of random one shots!