kidnapped by fifth harmony

By GemmaStevenson9

hello I'm just an ordinary 20 year old woman. my name is Gemma I have blue eyes and dark brown hair. I love t... More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
authors note
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Authors note
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen

chapter one

989 12 2
By GemmaStevenson9

Hello my name is Gemma I'm 20 years old I have blue eyes and dark brown hair I'm very small for my age I'm only 5ft3in everyone always says I look way younger.

I am walking home from my job which I work in rascals day nursery with young children and I love it so much. As I walking home it was 8.30 and it was already dark and I am on my phone reading a book call mocking bird its really interesting.

As I continued to read my book and walk home I felt like I was being followed so I turned around but there was no one there.

When I looked in front again there was four people dressed in all black but I could make out by the figures that they were all women and when I look up to their faces all I saw was four pairs of red eyes staring at me.

The next thing I know the tallest one is saying something to me but I couldn't make out it all apart from the end of her sentence which was don't scream and get in the van before I passed out.

When I woke up I had such a bad headache I never seen the room because I closed my eyes again and through I had a bad dream just.

When I evenally opened my eyes I relised that I wasn't at home with my family but I was at an unknown place and I knew I needed to excape before it was to late.

But I froze when I got out off the bed because there was a knock on the door and I hid in the closet and the bedroom door opened.....

(Author note)

I'm gonna update as much as I can when I'm not busy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 4.6K 20
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
68K 1.5K 134
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
144K 5.4K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
28.5M 1.1M 56
[Completed] Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic eyes and threatening fangs. What's worse i...