chapter one

Hello my name is Gemma I'm 20 years old I have blue eyes and dark brown hair I'm very small for my age I'm only 5ft3in everyone always says I look way younger.

I am walking home from my job which I work in rascals day nursery with young children and I love it so much. As I walking home it was 8.30 and it was already dark and I am on my phone reading a book call mocking bird its really interesting.

As I continued to read my book and walk home I felt like I was being followed so I turned around but there was no one there.

When I looked in front again there was four people dressed in all black but I could make out by the figures that they were all women and when I look up to their faces all I saw was four pairs of red eyes staring at me.

The next thing I know the tallest one is saying something to me but I couldn't make out it all apart from the end of her sentence which was don't scream and get in the van before I passed out.

When I woke up I had such a bad headache I never seen the room because I closed my eyes again and through I had a bad dream just.

When I evenally opened my eyes I relised that I wasn't at home with my family but I was at an unknown place and I knew I needed to excape before it was to late.

But I froze when I got out off the bed because there was a knock on the door and I hid in the closet and the bedroom door opened.....

(Author note)

I'm gonna update as much as I can when I'm not busy