Found Home

By Drunk_Breadstick

Dinah wants to keep her family safe. Ally wants to keep babies small. Camila wants to protect her baby sister... More

Beach
Shopping
School
Trix
Outlet
Friends
Classes
Normal
Case
Fear
Dark
Jacket
Drowning
Help
Bully
Kisses
Anniversary
Sleepovers
Protect
Jauregui
Nala
Stuck
Zoo
Airplane
Vacation
Slip
Mine
Renewing
Approval

F-Girl

6.1K 305 204
By Drunk_Breadstick

This chapter is called Fuckgirl, but I didn't want to write Fuck in the title, so it's F-Girl. But you can tell from the title this is a Baby Fuckgirl Camila chapter.

-

"I-ice c-cwea-c'eam?" Lauren asked, looking up at Dinah.

Lauren had learned from her 'Great Escape' and hadn't ran off anymore. She told her mothers Nala told her to run off. Nala wanted to have an adventure, so Lauren followed her because Lauren did what Nala said.

In the month that passed, everyone in Lauren's life were alert. They all knew of her birth parents and kept their eye on her. Camila and Normani would stay near Lauren at all times.

At the same time, Lauren was talking a lot more. Lucy, Alexa, Keana and Hailee were making sure Lauren felt included and wanted. Lauren was a ball of shy sunshine that everyone loved (almost everyone). Brad and his group of bully friends were ostracized by Camila and Lucy, the leaders of the Lolo-Marshmallow Protection Group, LMPG for short.

But even though a month passed since the 'Great Escape', everyone was on high alert, knowing that anything could happen at anytime.

The older woman thought about it. "I'd have to buy some."

"W-we g-go?" Lauren asked, pointing to herself and Camila.

Dinah nodded her head. "Go get Nala and your shoes, we'll go."

Lauren fist pumped and ran off. Camila sat on the ground and started to put her shoes on. She ran back.

(Leo was in the doctor at the moment, having eaten something he wasn't supposed to.)

Lauren ran back, before tripping, not having tied her shoes.

"Owie," Lauren muttered, standing up. She took another step, before falling again.

Camila laughed, and tried to take a step, but just tripped.

Dinah shook her head. "All right, just stand where you are, I'm going to tie your shoes."

"T-t'ank you Mommy."

"Yeah, thanks Mommy."

Dinah rolled her eyes and tied her daughters' shoes. Once they were tied, she herded the girls into her car and drove to the grocery shop.

Lauren stayed close to Dinah, not liking the amount of people (but she loved looking at the mangos and picking the ones she likes). Camila on the other hand blew kisses to any female they passed. Most of them laughed. Some just smiled.

Dinah got Cookies N Cream and plain Vanilla. She went to the shortest line that had a female cashier.

Camila perked up when she saw who was standing on the other side. She grinned.

"Hi."

The woman looked at Camila. "Hello."

"You're really pretty, right Lolo?"

Lauren nodded her head, her eyes on the ice cream.

"See, even Lolo says so. And she never lies."

"L-lying i-is b-ba-bad," Lauren responded absentminded.

The cashier laughed. "Thank you. I'm honored."

Camila grinned. "Can I have your number?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to give out my number."

Camila pouted. "Why?"

"Because I'm working."

"Oh," Camila responded, nodding her head, "Okay. I forgive you."

The cashier smiled fondly. She turned to Dinah, who was watching the exchange. "Are they yours?"

Dinah nodded her head. "My mother teaches her how to hit on girls. She doesn't even have a phone. She's had no shame since she was three."

"Nope," Camila agreed, watching as Lauren grabbed the cold bucket and hugged it, shivering slightly.

"They are cute."

"My big sister is cute too. She's with my Mama."

The cashier gave Dinah her receipt with a smile. "You're both lucky. My boys aren't as well behaved. Have a nice day. Bye cuties."

"Bye my love," Camila said, waving her head.

"Mommy, d-dis c-co-cold," Lauren said, hugging the ice cream.

Dinah shook her head. "Don't hug it."

"B-but it, it mmmine," Lauren muttered, frowning.

"You're both something."

-

"Mama, can I have lots of wives?" Camila asked, the family and Becky at the park.

Ally shook her head. "Not legally."

"Why?"

"It's the law."

"But I want lots of wives."

"You're gonna have to pick one, but you have a lot of time, yeah?"

"Okay," Camila said, pouting.

-

"What do you wanna do?" Camila asked Lauren, who was playing with the sand.

"W-we p'ay, uh, we, ssslide?"

"Let's go," Camila said, running to it. Lauren ran after her and climbed the play structure.

"Mama, look," Camila said standing on top of the slide.

Ally, who was at the bottom grinned. She grabbed her phone. "Stay there."

Camila posed while her mother took pictures. Lauren stood behind her, giggling.

"Okay, now come down," Ally said, putting her phone down.

Camila turned to Lauren. "Sit in front of me Lolo."

Lauren moved to sit in front of Camila. She squealed as Camila pushed the down.

"Mama, sssee d-dat?"

"Yeah, that was amazing!"

Lauren stood up and ran to Normani, who was with Becky, having a play date.

"H-hi B-Becky."

"How are you Lollipop?"

"'oo-'ood."

"Hi Becky," Camila said, grinning.

Normani looked at the girls. "We're gonna play tag, wanna play?"

"Yes," Camila said, nodding her head.

"P-p'ease."

"I'll be it," Becky said, closing her eyes. The other three girls ran off.

Ally and Dinah went to sit at a bench to watch the girls play.

-

"It's the elote guy," Dinah said, pointing to the guy.

"I want one," Camila said, raising her hand.

"May I have one?" Becky asked, raising her hand too.

Lauren nodded her head.

"I'm gonna need help," Dinah said, looking at the four girls.

"I'll help," Normani said, standing up. Becky stood up after her.

The three left to the guy selling the corn treats.

"C'mon Lolo," Camila said, finding a woman sitting alone.

Lauren grabbed Nala and followed after her. Camila walked to the woman, with Lauren as her wingwoman.

Camila grinned, staring at the girl on front of her. "I'm Camila."

The woman looked at Camila. "Emma."

"You're really pretty," she said, grinning.

The woman laughed, shaking her head. "You're really cute," she said, smiling at Camila.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" Camila asked, looking hopeful.

"I'm too old for you," she said, a small laugh in her voice.

Camila pouted. "I'm five. I'm old."

"Oh sweetie, you aren't that old," Emma said, "I have a boyfriend."

"I'm better."

Emma shook her head. "Where is your little friend?"

Camila looked back, but Lauren is gone. She looked around, before seeing someone dragging Lauren away. The little girl was trying to pull her arm away.

"Lolo!" Camila shouted, running after them. The guy looked back, picked Lauren up, who dropped Nala, and ran off. "Lauren!"

Camila ran as fast as her feet could take her. She watched the guy run to a car that had the door opened. He placed Lauren inside, who was crying, and entered. He closed the door and the car drove away. Camila continued running, trying to chase the car, but it left her line of sight.

"Lauren!"

Camila could feel the tears fall down her face, as she stood there, panting, trying to find the car. She looked back to see Dinah's car drive off. Ally grabbed Camila. Normani (holding Nala) and Becky ran towards them.

(The second Ally heard Camila shout for Lauren, she tried to catch up, but the guy was faster. When Dinah turned and saw what was happen, told Normani and Becky to run to Ally while she  ran to her car to chase after them.)

Emma was on the phone, calling the cops.

Camila felt lightheaded, as she watched her Mommy's drive after the other car that had her baby sister.

Instead of keeping an eye on Lauren, she was talking to Emma. Instead of playing with her sister, she was hitting on a girl.

Instead of protecting her baby sister, she let her get taken.

It was all her fault.

-

Hope you liked Camila in this chapter and stuff.

And it's a nice day out, huh?

What are y'all feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.3K 26
Y/N is next in line. When your parents are both dead, you'll need to become married. The Hernandez owe the Y/L/N. They'll have to give up their perf...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
1.2M 32.8K 48
(Completed) Lauren is having a hard time dealing with the sudden death of her husband. She tries to stay strong for their daughter, but keeping it to...
811K 37.6K 200
Social media posts from Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila. (Sequel to HMU) (#65 in Fanfiction 9/23/17)