2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 20

3.1K 195 28
By soNobody

Yeah! Double update. 

Please support this ff by leaving the comment and vote. I love reading the comment. 

Don't forget to read a/n at the end of this ch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

"Sawatdee Krap, Khun Bpaa [aunty]." Wayo give wai to the old lady. I also do the same but the old lady only nodded and smile.

"Choose your drink. My husband told me to give a free drink to the two cute boys." The old lady pinch Wayo cheeks.

How she know we are the two cute boys. I back off a little as I don't want her to pinch my cheeks. She seems to realize that.

"Can I pinch this cheek too?" She points at my cheeks but asks Wayo (in Arthit body). 

Weird. Maybe she thinks I am Wayo boyfriends.

Wayo chuckle and nodded. 

What! 

Seriously N'Yo. I let the old lady pinch my cheeks as the body owner already give permission.

She asks us again to choose the drink.

"What's drink both of you want?" She looking at us.

" We want..." Wayo can't finish his sentence as the old lady interrupt.

"Perhaps two pink milk drink" She said and smiles at us.

Weird how did she know we want the...

"Both of you keep looking at the drink." She takes the empty cup, for the pink milk drink.

Did she just read my mind? I gaze closely at the old lady before me. Her face, appearance and also the stall.

She is a small old lady but she seems young from her movement and speech. She has silver white hair tied in a bun style. Her face has wrinkles to show how time affect her but she seems not border with it. The cloth she wears is not shabby but clean and nice for a stall vendor. 

The stall looks normal like other stalls in the main area, only a bit rusty without any signboards. The drink looks delicious and more importantly drinkable.

"P' Arthit...P'Arthit." I back to the real world with Wayo voice.

"Why are you daydream in the night P'? Here take the drink." Wayo let out a soft laugh.

I take the drink and say thank you for the drink.

"Thank you, Khun Bpaa." I bow my head a little to her.

She gives me a big beautiful smile.

"It's getting late. Both of you should go home and take a good nice sleep. A really nice sleep." She told us.

"We need to find something before we can go home." Wayo innocently told her while I feel odd hearing that.

"Maybe you already find but didn't realize it." She spoke with a calm tone.

"I'm 101 percent confident we still didn't find it." Wayo told her again. N'Yo is right, how come we already find it went we still stuck in each other body.

"Ok, but make sure to be safe. It's already midnight." I look at my watch after she says that.

The watch shows right at 12.00 pm. I take a sip of pink milk and excuse my self. Wayo also doing the same thing.

"The drink is delicious. Thank you again." N'Yo also follow right behind me after excuse himself. I look back and see the old lady still look at us with a smile on her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

After finish looking around the main area, we gathering at the parking area once again. The watch shows 5 min before 1 pm. I don't feel right and N'Yo also feel the same.

"Guess we need to find something in the book or the internet." Wad told us.

"Do you think you can ask someone from the temple? I can company you P' Pete." Aim shyly ask Pete.

"Let's do that." He smiles and agrees to help ask from the temple. He than excuse himself to go home along with N'Aim.

Prem and N' Wad also excuse himself. Toota going back home with Bright and N'Rome already knock out in the passenger seat.

"Thanks, guys." I pat they shoulder.

Then Mo gang also going back home after say goodbye to us. The only left is me, Kongpob, N' Yo, Phana and also Knot. N' Tew also already fall in the dreamland in the passenger seat. Knot help covers N'Tew with his jacket. N'Oak left behind to hang out with his old friend he meets at one of the stalls in the market.

"Thank Ai' Knot." I give a hug to him. He pats my shoulder back.

" It's ok, next time maybe we need your help. Who knows?" He shrugged his shoulders and excuses himself.

While driving his car passing us, he slows down the car and takes down the windows.

"Anything doesn't forget to call me N'Phana." Phana nodded his head and mouth thanks you to Knot.

"So..." Kongpob looks at Mo Phana.

"Do you want to come with us to the library tomorrow." Mo Phana asks me and Kongpob.

"Let's meet at the National Library first. That library is the best place to looking for trace national heritage, science, arts, or culture all the way back to original palm-leaf manuscripts." I ask if they ok to meet there.

"Ok, let us meet there and if nothing there, let's try The Siam Society's Library (TSSL) or Lumpini Public Library (LPL)." Mo Pha agrees and suggests another library to visit.

"Where is the library and is the library has material something nonsense like this?" I ask because I don't want to waste time go to the modern library which only has material related to modern world such as economics-related books, exhibition catalogs, art magazines, and so on.

" TSSL located at Asoke Montri Rd. LPL located at near Lumphini Park, north side of Rama 4 Road. The library often overlooked by those jogging around the park." Mo Phana told us. 

" Both libraries have fine arts, humanities, social sciences and natural sciences of Thailand. The library's collection of over 500,000 volumes, categorized into sections like reference books, journals, manuscripts, palm-leaf manuscripts and rare books" He continues to convince us to follow him there. 

Seem he does a little research already. I can feel he really want to solve this problem A.S.A.P.

[a/n: don't forget to visit this library went visit Thailand]

Four of us go back home after agrees and make details for tomorrow plan. Kongpob sends N'Yo back to Prem house while I going back with Mo Phana to Wayo's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the night market...

"Both of the cute boys really destiny to be with their own partner. Even after their switch soul, both of their boyfriends remain loyal, trust and wailing to wait for them." Tell the old lady.

"Just like me right. Always be with you even after people say only death take us apart. Well, the body is yes but our soul remains together forever." The old man seat beside the old lady and hold her hand.

"Let's go back to our real appearance." The old lady told the old man.

"Tomorrow will be a beautiful day for them, right dear." The old lady who now a beautiful young lady lay her head on the shoulder of the old man who also now a handsome young man and say nothing but just smile.

...

[Flashback]

" Ai'Nong...Ai'Nong wait you drop something." Arthit tries to stop Wayo.

"Shit. What should I do with this bracelet?" Arthit holds the bracelet clueless before hears his name from behind.

"P'Arthit are you ok?" Arthit turns around and sees Konpob smiling face. [a/n: ch.1]

"I'm ok, what are you doing here Kongpob?" Arthit asking Kongpob who still smiling. 

Kongpob is smiling but deep down he kind disappointed went he know Arthit have stomachache but didn't tell him. For Arthit that only small matter but he care Arthit and full of worries towards him.

"Nothing, I just looking for you." Kongpob can't get mad with Arthit who missing quick long. Kongpob holds Arthit hand and gives a kiss on his lips.

Arthit kisses Kongpob back. Being in the cloud nine with the kiss, Arthit didn't realize he put the bracelet in his pant pocket.

"Ahem..." Both Arthit and Kongpob look at the voice. The voice belongs to the old lady who stands together with an old man.

"So sweet, like went we young. Right dear." The old lady asks the old man.

The old man only nodded and smile to the young couple in front of their stall.

"Sorry." Kongpob apologizes to the old couple. Arthit only looks down with his red face.

"Don't worry we an open minded even though we an old generation. We open to all type of love." The old man finally speaks but still end with a smile.

Kongpob gives the last bow before getting stopped by the old couple.

"Here free sweet pink milk for your sweet partner who still looks down." Kongpob smile takes the pink milk and bows again with thank you word. He doesn't forget to take Arthit hand and drag him who frozen his feet to the ground.

On the way back home Kongpob gives the pink milk to Arthit. Arthit with his pinkish cheek take the drink and have a sip of it.

.....

While Wayo looking around trying to find the guy he bumping a moment ago, Phana suddenly stands in front of Wayo.

"Argh......" Wayo stumbles, lose his balance and almost hit the ground before Phana catches his from fall.

"Yo...how many time P' told don't wander around alone. What if someone hurt you or doing something wrong with you?" Phana scold Wayo.

Wayo startles with Phana voice and almost cries when the voice stops him from crying. With wet eyes, Wayo looks to his right and saw the old lady with a beautiful smile. Wayo smile backs to the old lady and the old man who offered him a drink.

"I can't take that. It's not easy to make money this day." Wayo declines his fav pink milk drink.

"Is ok, this is a sweet drink for a sweet boy who almost falls and almost cries. Tears not suitable for your cute face." The old lady gives the drink to Wayo and helps rubs the tears under Wayo eye.

The lady then looks at Phana and give glance before walk away to the old man.

Phana look back at Wayo.

"I'm sorry Khun Lung, Khun Bpaa. Here I can pay for the drink." Phana wanted to pay but the old couple only shakes they head.

"Is not us you should apologize, it should be your lover over there." Phana holds Wayo hand and apologizes for rising his voice without asking him properly.

"Is ok P'Pha." Wayo takes a sip of the pink milk and properly thanks the old couple for the drink and taking a leave with Phana. Wayo seems to forget about the gear he found in the toilet.

After the young couple has gone from their vision, the old lady...

"Will the two pair of the couple be ok with the little test we give to them? I scared they will end up like other couples before this." The old lady asks.

"They will...if they really love each other." The old man gives a kiss on the old lady cheek.

[End of flashback]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the double update.

Don't forget to comment and vote. I love reading the comment.

...

a/n: as you can read we come to the conclusion that my ff almost come to the end. Almost...maybe half, maybe 3/4. Maybe I will add a few more ch. I will write special one-shot ch. for other couples from this ff such as Aim and Pete, Knot and Tew, or Bright and Rome. I also will add the POV of the main couple, the part I skip such as the time Kongpob call Wayo(Arthit) to meet and so on.

Soon (not specific ch.) - they finally will switch soul back.

Yeah...

Kongpob will get his Oon back and Phana will get his shorty back.

...

Korp Koon Na Karp for reading this ff. 💕 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 3K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
230K 13.4K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
479K 14.9K 29
Kongpob and his friends have gone from freshmen to third year seniors. Meanwhile, it's the last year in university for Arthit and his friends and the...
136K 11.6K 39
Arthit is in 2017. Kongpob is in 2020. They live in the same apartment, but in two totally different worlds. Can they find their way back to each o...