The Star-Crossed Hopes {Power...

By _madi-son

{~•*Book 2*•~} There were eight. They all held secrets unknown to even them. But maybe, those secrets will... More

~•*Coming Soon*•~
Oc Contest #1
Oc Contest Winners!
1 ★What a Homecoming★
2 ★Catching Thieves★
3 ☆Surrender☆
4 ☆☆Identities☆☆
5 ☆Decisions☆
6☆Him☆
°•○Monthly Report {1}○•°
Apologies
7 ☆Test Your Abilities☆
MC #4
8 ☆Troubled and Perplexed☆
9 ☆Past☆
10 **☆Time Unravel☆**
Emergency
Empathy
Discontinued, Sorry
11☆Disappearance☆
12☆Far Away☆
MC #5
13☆The Light☆
MC #6
14☆Weak☆
15 ☆No Mercy☆
16 ☆Intrusion☆
17 ☆Rebirth☆

°•○Monthly Report {2}○•°

151 5 6
By _madi-son

Well...

I'm sure that many of you are confused, I'd be surprised if you weren't though.

Actually, I'm aware of what I did and I apologize.

I wasn't planning to update anything really until close to Thanksgiving. But then out of the blue at 5 o'clock in the morning, my writer's block just magically disappears! So I gave you three chapters and one additional MC in the span of 2 - 3 days. Aren't you proud of me? I hope you are!  ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

But, as the title of this update says, this is a Monthly Report. I guess a MR is where I just tell you the shizz that's going on with my life and all that fun stuff. Like right now, I'm in the car, writing to you guys! Or I was when this goes up... 

I tried to convince my mom to buy me Starbucks because why not? I have all As and schools has been tough. German people, GERMAN! Oh the stress I have to go through everyday...

You know what the highlight of my day was though? The fact that my brother PEED on me while I was changing his pamper! My sweater is soaked and I smell like PEE now. Great.

I'll post a monthly report every month of course so that I can talk to you guys and you can talk to me and give me some tips and advice. So comment and vote away~!

So, about the 3 chapters I had come out... Well, that's because I will try to update next week and during my Thanksgiving break, I have to spend time with family and work on science fair with my partner. So of course, those chapters are prewritten and out for your enjoyment! I plan to post two or three more so be patient with me, okay?

《Don't forget about the cover contest! You have 11 days left!! (^▽^)》

I think that's all I have to say for now... Hm, this is a very short MR...

Don't forget to comment and talk to me because I'm suuuuper lonely, honest to god! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

☆♡The Twin Fish Love You♡☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 516 20
(SOUTH PARK ELEMENT AU) Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. These were the elements. Rumors say that 4 special people possess the power to manipulate these...
13K 283 21
Secrets are hidden around Empires High and many secret powers that are not revealed to the person, but roles of a pack are given to many, they will o...
46.1K 2.6K 32
Fire, water, earth and air are the most known elements in the world. Little does everyone know there are shadow, light, speed and mind control too. O...
684 72 73
Elizha Hashmi has been struggling with studying for the longest time. Especially in chemistry. Which is a bummer for her, since she is one of the bes...