Midnight Sun (Austin Mahone v...

By iamsierralusk

Layla Heart isnt the girl everyone wants to know. Her life change dramaticly when she got turned into a vampi... More

chapter 2

Midnight Sun (Austin Mahone vampire love story)

873 12 5
By iamsierralusk

Chapter 1

Layla's POV

3 years. Its been 3 years since it happen. 3 years since I became a vampire. Only a couple people know about my secret. My best friend Crystal Mason, my sister Cater Heart, and my uncle who is also a vampire, Keith. My mom died and my dad walked out on me and my sister. I havent had the best life and me being a vampire isnt helping either. At school I have to try and control my urges for blood. That's really hard when you got to a high school full of humans. Being immortal does have its perks though. Im very fast, and I can read and control thoughts. Ugh I have to go to school now. "Carter where are my keys?" Why am I always losing my keys? "There on red key hook!" "Thanks bye love you!" and I was ready for a day in hell.

¡¿¡¿¡ AT SCHOOL ¡¿¡¿¡

Me and Crystal were in our 2nd period which was math. "Lay you ok? You seem tense." I was tense because I felt the tension or connection but I didnt know where it was coming from. Thats when the teacher, Mrs.Teala, spoke up. "Class today we have a new student joining us." That's when the tension grew stronger. When he walked in. "Everyone this is our newest student, Austin Mahone." He was very very attractive. I know your thinking you just saw him but he was. Once he made eye contact

with me, theres was something I have never felt before. There was a connection but I don't know if its a good one or not. "Mr.Mahone have a seat next to..ah Ms.Heart back there." Of course she put him next to me. I saw that coming. Hehe I read her mind and saw him in the image. He sat next to me I could feel the tension grow but in a unique way. He was sonething else. He wasnt like he other guys ive been in contact with. "Umm hi im Austin I dont know where im supposed to go after this class." ok he is very cute anrd he seems nice. "Here let me see your schedule. " When he handed me his schedule his hand touched me and he flinched.

Wait he flinched. Ive only seen this in a reader. Readers are the vampires that get visions and images showing the answer or future to someone or something. But the one thing is, readers are vampires. Is Austin a vampire?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
214K 11K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...