DIDAR-E-YAAR#Twist Wala Love

By PrincessAmna_3

*ranked #1#92 #154 #137 #127 * unexpected love. Twist wala love. Mohabbatien. DEEDAAR-it means glimpse or si... More

author note
cast & character
PROLOGUE 1
PROLOGUE 2
Author Note's
1.Month of friendship .
2. New begining
3. FUN , MASTI & DARING
4. Ittefaq se yeh intensionally?.
5.Drama Queens
6.Fari Became Massi
7. DhoomBros
8. Meri khawboun mein jo aye
9. Surprise!!!!
10.One Dare Changed Her Life
11.First Meeting Was Her Last Meeting ?
12. DIL KO KHUD APNI KUCH KHABAR NA LAGI
13: Dheere Dheere Se.
14 .Unexpected Coffee With Hussain
15.Finding Spotlight Around My Darkness.
16. First Day At University
New Cover
17. New Begining
18.Surpise On The Set (FA2)
19.Khamoshiya
20. Finally face to face
21. Game On
22 : Shopping
23: Humdard ...

24: War between love and friendship

7 2 0
By PrincessAmna_3

Shehry p.o.v

"Party ki tayyari hogaye?" I was speaking on phone with my crew member ...

We decided to go for shopping with savera and Hussain.. fatin was on holiday for no reason I gues.... 

I saw her in the shop ..I was really  anger on her..

"Bhai forget it... Plz.. let us concentrate on our shopping ... Chaloo"Hussain dragged me with him.. .

I signed them to go for shopping and I stepped towards them.. I overheard their conversation wat really shocked to know that she knew me from the beginning and she was our fan infact dieheart fan... That melted my heart towards her. 

I came back to Hussain and savera.

"Savera are you done with your shopping?"I asked her ..

"Yes.. almost done .... And I had selected t-shirts and shirt few for you and shehry too.."she was holding buddle of dresses

"Oh God!!! Wait lemme help you"I took few of her carry bag... While i was busy with my phone...

"Shehry let's have an ice cream plzz.."she dragged me towards the ice cream parlor leaving hussain with all her bags...

"Savera this is not fair .. " Hussain acted like a baby

"Everything is fair is love and war baby"she winked and hussain made a horrible face.."I m not gonna have it..you guys carry on"he smirked ...

We had arranged a huge party for our first big screen. Project ..

In party I could clearly see the disappointed on Fatins eyes for the time... we had some some.singing dancing...fatin was the first person to leave the party ...

****

I was walking towards the ice cream parlor i saw fariha coming towards it... She was looking breathingly gorgeous....

"Ahem ahem"I heard someone clearing thier throat .. I came back to my senses

"Assalamualaikum" she grinned

"Walaikumsalam"I smiled

"Aap yaha , I mean ..."she bited her lower lips

"You know what personal life ko personal hi rakte hay... Aur jab hum ik dusre see kahi takraye to act as if we don't know each other"I rolled my eyes...

She was controlling her laugh very hard that cheeks turns to red...with that cute dimples ...

"Hey buddy, whatsuppp dude... Aaj may office nahi aye isliye tum bhi nahi Gaye . Oo itna miss karte ho mujhe "fatin jumped in front of me and strokes her fingers on my hair

"Ohh plz ..Meow noooo.. wo Kya hay na shehry ko Tere bagair Dil nahi lagta...isliye" I was too late she already messed up my hair......

I left my all belongings their and ran towards fatin... I can accept anything but if someone touch my hair I can't forgive that person so easily... Yaar itni mehnat se banata Hun may baal...

"Tu rukkk ... Fatiiiiiiii " I was screaming like no around us...

I holded her and messed her hair too .. I came back running where I kept my belongings... Fatin marched towards me targeting me again ...

Fariha  was between us... Pls safe me from your chudail frnd plz" I kept my hand on her shoulder moving left to right... She was standing their like a statue .....

While moving left right around her... Accidentally my fingers touched her hair clip making her duppata flip from her head ... She widened her eyes... And gave death glare ..

Fatin tried to aimed me, her feet touched to fari's leg making her im balance..I holded her tightly around my arms... We had a quick section of eyelock...... She pushed me lightly and ran from their ... While fatin warned me and followed her..

"What was my mistake... This girl is full of mystery , surprises,Jo bhi ho thank God ice cream parlor ke andar nahi Gaye ,and look at them busy with there own worlds leaving me all alone.... Look at my hair...it look so messy..."I huffed kept the belongings into my car , was coming back to ice cream parlor while trying to set my hair...

Hair jel popped in front of me I look back and their she was again Making me surprised at her move... Bullet train...

"Thanks" I plastered a fake smile and rolled my eyes..

"Sit their" she ordered me ...

"Why??" I couldn't resist my self asking this question..

"I said sit " her voice was Lil bit tough this time.. oh God...is she psycho

I silently sat on the near chair "physo".. and next surprised was when she touched my hair .... I was just looking her face experssion like "aww and wow"... I was surprised on myself how did I allow her to do that .

"You are welcome and sorry for my chudail friend behavior " she marched towards exit. Or might have marched towards her car making me look like dumb ass.....

........

Fariha p.o.v

"Fatin he called you chudail ..like seriously..." I was laughing so hard ...

"You are unbelievable . Khud ka banaya huwa rule Tod diya.. Waha par toh aise react Kar rahi jaise you mind it ... Oh god I got scared , when you walked away with that death glare expression dude... "She hit me on my forehead

"Awwch!!what !!!you know how I m ..hum rules khud banate hay aur khud todte hay .. " I winked

"Very well.. a unique creature on this universe... Mujhe lagta hay jiju ki toh band bajne wali hay"she gave me another hit on my head...

I borrowed gel from the store and went back where Hussain was... bcz I know very well how they are

I set his hair while he was busy looking at me with O Wala look...

I smiled at his shocking expression... and went back

Just then shehry Hussain and girl arrived their

"Look who's here?"shehry smirked fatin while fatin just ignored him...

I looked at shehry and nodded my head in no with smile..... He smiled and went to his way..

"Let's go fari" fatin dragged me towards car.  Fatin got a call from her unty to come home quickly....

"Hussain plz can you drop fari home safely..I had to go to unty place it's an emergency..plzz" she requested Hussain while I was refusing her not to....

"Ohk..no probs... I hope everything is fine "he said...

"Come here car is parked over their" he pointed towards his car where shehry and that gurl was walking...

"Don't worry... I m not alone ... She is savera my childhood friend of Pakistan and cousin too ... And he is my brother you know him.. so let's go ... After you " he spoke so softly looking at my stress face ..

"Thank you" I smiled
.....
A very next day

A girl is seen stepping out of her scooty,she was wearing blue jeans with white top..her silky smooth dark brown hairs was left open with curls at the end..

she entered in the restrnt and started searching for someone..

she sighed in releif when she finally found him..,"aaj dekhna Mr shehryaar asif,kaise mai tumhaari band bajaati hu" she said with evil smirk and rushed towards his table where he was sitting with a girl..

"hey sweetheart,,tum yaha? aur ye koun hai? behan kya?" she asked with a wink whereas shehry and other girl looked at her blankly..

"fatin..tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" he asked..

"mera sawaal mujhse puch rahe ho,i was missing u so muchh" she said and hugged his back..

"sheeruu ye koun hai?" the other girl spoke up..

"sheru? koun sheru? by the way he is my boyfriend mr.shehryaar asif" fatin introduced her smiling mischeviously..

"kya mai aur tumhaara boy..."

"sheru..ye sab kya hai haan,tum mujhe cheat kar rahe the,u said u r single..dhoka diya hai mujhe tumne,i hate u" she yelled at him cutting him off..

"sara just listen to me jo kuch.."

"shutt upp..dubaara mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana bye" she shouted and rushed out of restrnt.

"sara plz dnt...oh godd,,fatin i will kill you definatly..kya kaha tha tumne,bf hu mai tera? lol" he said boiling in anger..

"kyu? bura lag raha hai baby? zyada flirt karna sihat ke liye hanikaarik ho sakta hai,aur waise b yaha ladkiyou ke piche time waste karne se accha hai ke photo shoot pe dhiyaan de..

bdw shehryaar zero,fatin one" she said with thumbs down..

"chudail,,tujhe toh mai baad mai dekh lunga..ab chalo yaha se" he replied in frustation and walked out..

....

In New York

The sunlight was hitting directly on his face.. he covered is face with his quilt.. he off his alarm ⏰ "yaar thodi dair sone do"

"Utho beta hospital Jana hy late Hoga " someone came to wake him up

"Aryan ladki walao ki taraf bhi Jana hy aj..uthoo" he sat on his bed and gulped down through his throat took a deep breath

"Maa itni jaldi dhoond liya ap ne?" He teased her..

"Uthooo...Khushi Dekho chehre pe" his mom strokes his hair with love..

Her rushed towards washroom and closed the door..

He on the shower and stood their like a rock...

Aryan p.o.v

I was waiting for the perfect  timing to get married .. I said my mom if not this time I will never get married ... But itni himmat nahi teh apni choice Bata dun..

Because I have to.. I have to move on.. I knew Fari we  are not met for each other.. no one will say yes.. but I genuinely care for her.. and I know somewhere , sometime she  liked me too. But I can't stand up against my family for her.. and it was just an affection nothing else I think...

I got ready dressed up  then I did some photo shoot

I tried to dailed a no. But stop myself from calling her. "I hope you are fine Fari "

I took half leave from hospital.. reached home.. mom was excited... I quickly changed my attire .. my friends were invited ...

"Hey bro have you seen a girl" my friend jumped in front of me

"Nah not yet... Pata ni Kaisi hogi" i said in low voice..

We sat inside the car..and he played a song.

Andekhi Anjaani Si Pagli Si Deewani Si
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Andekhi Anjaani Si Pagli Si Deewani Si
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Hoo.
Chori Se Chupke Chupke Baithi Hai Dil Mein Chupke
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re

Hoo.

Andekhi Anjaani Si Pagli Si Deewani Si
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Mere Khayalon Mein Na Jaane Kitni Tasveeren Banne Lagi

Heyy.heyy.
Bas Aasmaanon Pe Do Dilo Ki Takdeere Banne Lagi
Hoo.
Bin Dekhe Hai Aisi Bechaini Tauba Oye Rabba Dekha To Jaane Kya Hoga
Sapnon mein aane waali
Neendein churane waali
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Oh Palko Ke Upar Niche Dil Ke Dhadkan Ke Peeche
Jaane Woh Kaisa Hogi Re
Andekhi Anjaani Si Pagli Si Deewani Si
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Na Jaane Kya Hoga Na Kya Hoga
Pehli Mulakaat Mein
Kaise Chupaoongi Chand Ko Main Us Chaandni Raat Mein
Bas Ab To Main Uska Ghoonghat Kholoonga
Chupke Se Dekhonga Kuch Na Boloonga
Oye Oye Yeh Bechaini Oye Oye Yeh Betaabi
Jaane Woh Kaisa Hogi Re
Hoo.
Jis Ko Dekha Na Barso Usko Dekhoonga KalParso
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Andekha Anjaana Sa Pagla Sa Deewana Sa
Jaane Woh Kaisa Hoga Re
Andekhi Anjaani Si Pagli Si Deewani Si
Jaane Woh Kaisi Hogi Re
Hoo.

While traveling I was checking my gallery ...

I stopped my finger from sliding left when her picture came up... I was looking at her innocent face... beautiful smile.. my sleeping beauty .. heroine...she had so much craze of doing so much think..hair style make up.. but now she is changed completely...she not even talk to me nor I do.. we both end up in awkward situation.... But still we never show each other..

How did we mess up everything and stuck in  awkward situation 😣

...
Huston

It's been months since everything was going fine .. happy happy .. Fatin ,Fari aur Hussain ki non stop masti... Fari aur Hussain ki friendship was growing strong and strong... They both were living their life ..  Fatin aur shehry ki nhok jhok toh chalti rhti teh but this time it was different..

It was the month of Fari's birthday and Hussain wanted to surprise her and make her birthday very special to her ..

"tum ne jaisa kaha tha maine waise hi pics capture kiya hai,aur toh aur fari ko shak tak nahi hua mujhpar,i hope ye surprise fari ko bohot pasand ayega" fatin said with a bright smile on her face,

"yaar sachme..tumhaari jaisi best dost aur koi ho hi nahi sakti,,aur ha ua d best ever photo grapher.." hussain said pulling her cheeks like a kid..

"ab chod b do,,aur jaldi jawo bara bajne mai sirf 10min baqi hai..tumeh projecter b tayyar karni hai..yaar its her birthday,go and make it special" she said handing him CD..

"yaar chck toh karlu" he said inserting it in his laptop and started checking out her collectin.

"what the hell?? u idiot ye sab kya
mazak hai?? dekho tumhaare collections ko!!Is this any kind of joke" he moved his laptop towards her in anger and when she saw funny images of cartoon instead of faris pic she was shocked under statement.."hussain pls listen ye sab maine..."

"stop it fatin,maine tumpe khud se zyada trust kiya aur tumne mere saath itna ganda mazak kiya,just get lost!!" he yelled at her.

Hussain was completely lost ..this was the first he ever shouted on Fatin without listening to her..

she was walking in lawn silently,recalling how effortly she made edits for them, and how rudely Hussain spoke to her for the first time..it was unbearable for her..

a tear escaped from her eyes,it was caught by pair of finger tips before it fell on the ground,,"kaisa laga surprise?" he asked with smirk,"it was you??
she asked angerness dipping in her tone..

"yeah baby,,shehryaar one fatin one..hogaya na equal equal" he said with a wink and burst into laughter..

.....
Thank you for reading plz vote and comment 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
10.1K 424 30
The four of them stood in front me!! Waiting for my answer It wasn't difficult at all to choose between them i knew whom i wanted .....I wanted him b...
16.1K 648 40
Heer Qureshi and Salaar Riaz have been best friends and next-door neighbors since they were in diapers. Life couldn't get any better for the pair whe...
52.3K 3.6K 23
What it means to love and be loved in return? How far can you go for the one you love? How much patience and tolerance you need to deal with your lov...