Passing My Heart To The Quart...

By kittykatt95

More

Chapter 1: I See You
Chapter 2: Goldie Locks
Chapter 3: I Win ;)

Chapter 4: You Look Cute

221 9 9
By kittykatt95

Chapter 4: You Look Cute

I sank into the plush leather seats, breathing in the fresh smell of the car and taking in the situation. Tom was still outside, yelling a slew of colorful profanities that seemed to not have affected me the slightest bit. I knew that if I were outside I would probably be scared shitless but since I am in the comfort of Tommy’s car I’m not. Instead I am partying with his awesome stereo system in his car.

Tom knocked on the window for about the hundredth time, his soft words pleading to me. “Please Ray, just please come out. Don’t hurt my baby, she’s the only thing I’ve got!”

I smiled, turning up the volume to drown him out. One Direction’s new hit single was on and I knew it irritated him to the fullest capacity. That was when Tommy snapped. He whipped out his phone and started talking to someone on the other end of the line. Then his eyes met mine, their crystal blue gaze ready for something unknown to me.

And then it happened, the doors unlocked without my permission and the driver’s door busted open before I could even think about locking it. Within seconds my body was firmly pressed against the side of the car, Tommy’s hands grasping my forearms tightly. “I told you you wouldn’t like the way it ends.”

“Oh, you think its ending? This. Is. Just. The. Beginning.” I smiled up at his eyes. We were so close, so damn close. I could feel him, not his hands around my arms, not his breath upon my face, not his gaze on my eyes, no. Him. I felt him, his heart behind the layers of clothing, the shiver of his skin, the tremble oh his chest. the shift in the air. Everything was so known to me, like I was hyper aware of everything he was experiencing.

Tom backed away, letting me go as he took a shaky breath, his fingers racking his hair. His crystal blue gaze found mines and in that short second the battle whether to say yes or no was visible in his eyes.

I licked my lips, pulling his attention there.

He shifted forward, ready to say yes.

I blushed.

Megan called my name.

He backed away, already down with the no.

Megan was by the car in seconds, her breath visible in the chilling night. “Hey we’re missing the movie.” She looked between Tom and I. I knew she noticed the blush on my cheeks but she wasn’t the prying type.

I looked at Tom, waiting to see if he’d stop my departure. Megan tugged on my wrist, ripping my gaze away as I walked forward, away from the car. I sighed, disappointed.

“Rachelle! Wait!” it was Tommy!

I turned around just in time to watch his for jog over to me, a grey jacket in his hand and my cell phone in the other.

“Here, you forgot this,” he handed my phone over to me. An electric current ran through me when our fingers touched. I shuddered. “Here,” it was his varsity jacket. “It’s cold out here.” He smiled down at me, and then he bent down, the tips of his nose rising up from the side of my cheekbone to my temple, brushing my blonde hair away. Two soft warm lips pressed against the side of my face, burning my skin with a severed sensation. I bit my lip as he spoke, “I really am sorry, I’ll be better next time, I promise.” He sounded like a little boy which seemed hotter than I expected. And then he pulled away, the cold air shifting into the vacant space he once occupied.

“Are you done?” my skin sprang from my bones. I totally forgot that Megan was still holding onto my wrist.

“Yes.” I smiled; face hot with embarrassment and content.

We entered the theatre and watched the movie.

It was about love.

~

“Wake up honey, your mother made breakfast.” My father was sitting by my bed, looking at my face.

“Your wife is annoying.” I whispered, pulling the sheets down.

“She cooks, that’s always good.” He said just as low.

I laughed lightly, “How are you daddy, how are you feeling?” I asked sitting up, rubbing my eyes. Two years ago my dad was diagnosed with diabetes, he had a heart attack a month ago, gave us a serious fright. Ever since we’ve been on his case, making sure he feels okay.

“Better than expected, already on my feet now it’s time to-”

“Keep moving.” I finished for him. He always told me that once you are on your feet you have to keep moving. I smiled at him, his small brown eyes seemed glossy with tears. “Dad are you okay?” a inched towards him, putting my hand on his bald head.

“Yeah honey, I’m just reminiscing, you and your brother are my greatest accomplishments.” He smiled.

 “When’s Danny coming over?” Danny was really successful. He was that popular, smart, most wanted guy in high school. A total legend that was taken up from my father’s legend in Fredrickson Tenner High School.

“Yeah, on Wednesday.”

“Awesome, wait…that’s today!” I jumped out of bed.

“Honey wait!” my dad began,

Running downstairs, searching for any stray luggage. Nothing. There was a soft hearty laughter from the kitchen. Aha! The kitchen! I scrambled to the kitchen, running into a back. “Danny?” I asked, he looked to different to be Danny.

Then he turned around, crystal blue eyes twinkling with mischievousness. Tommy.  “Sorry beautiful, wrong guy.” He smiled. Then his eyes trailed, slowly trailing as his smile grew wider. “Planning to go to school like that or have you come to invite me upstairs away from the sudden crowd?” he whispered the last part, eyes shifting about my face, catching every dirty look I sent his way.

I squealed as I looked down, white wife beater, short fuzzy shorts and turquoise colored ankle socks. Holy crap, I’m not even wearing a bra!

“You look cute.” Tommy teased.

“Is that my lil’ sis?” Danny was hollering.

“Danny?” I asked, attempting to look over Tommy’s shoulder.

Danny walked around Tommy, a smile as big and as bright as the sun adorned his flawless face. His bright green eyes were dazzling and cool, his collar length hair pulled back from his spectacular face. “Look at my beautiful sister. Ranch Dressing.” Ranch Dressing was a name some bully called me at school, Danny found out and he beat up the bully but the nickname stuck.

I rolled my eyes, walking into his tight embrace. I smelled him in, so distinct and brotherly, like hair product and cologne. He smelled like my second home.

“Last time I saw you, you had braces!” he joked. People laughed. I froze. P-E-O-P-L-E.

“Danny…how many people are here?” I whispered.

“All of our neighbors.” He whispered back.

I stiffened.

“I’m half naked and no one had the decency to tell me half the town is in out kitchen?!”

“You forgot the hallway and the living room.”

“This isn’t time for a joke you tool!” I quipped.

“Well you should go and get half dressed.”

“Asswipe.” I let go, ducking my head and running up the stairs. Reaching my door, I walked inside. Quickly taking a shower I got dressed in a coral colored sleeveless button down shirt, patterned shorts, sparkly converse and sunglasses. I was about to walk out but then I noticed it. The smooth leather varsity jacket that hung across the back of my chair, I sighed. Slowly I reached for it, my fingers curling around the fabric as my nose dove right into it. It smelled of him. Tommy. He smelled deep, like a blue, a dark navy blue. Mysterious and overwhelming yet calm and beautiful. He smelled like…like…

There was a knock on the door, tearing me apart from the jacket. Tommy slowly opened my door, his head of brown hair peeping in. I smiled up at him, waiting for him to notice me.

“Nice to see you’ve got enough sense and manners to knock.” I nodded approvingly.

“I do have a sister!” he shot back.

I laughed lightly, “What do you want?”

“Your mom wants to tell you something.” He stood straighter, walking in and looking at the pictures that littered my wall. He smiled at them, taking in every memory as if he were there, as if it were his memory.

I left him, skipping down the steps with my book back slung over my shoulder. “Yes mom?” I called out; she was in a cluster of people, being the sun to their orbit.

“Oh yes honey, well since we are hosting this party we won’t be able to take you to school.” She smiled at Mr. McMurphy, shaking his wife’s hand.

“So I’m staying home?” I was so happy.

“No. You’re going to school.” She deadpanned.

“I’m walking?!” I nearly yelled.

“Well…no, The Tommy Boy is taking you.”

“The Tommy Boy is a tool mom, he’s gonna crash and make me die!”

“HEY!” Tommy yelled from the living room, a piece of cheese in his mouth.

I was in the motion of lifting my middle finger but my mom caught on quicker, grabbing my hand in hers.

“Rachelle, that isn’t lady-like.”

“Yeah Rachelle, that wasn’t very lady-like.” Tommy and Danny both said in unison.

“Oh yeah, well, my middle finger salutes you both!” I called out.

“Rachelle!” my mother whispered yelled, forcing me onto Tommy, “He is going to drive you to school, no excuses.”

I sighed, walking towards the door. Tommy was right beside me, taking my bag off my shoulders and placing it in the back of the car. When we got in it was silent.

“So you have my jacket?” he asked after a while, looking up at me.

“Yeah,” I got the jacket out, setting in on my lap. I didn’t want to give it away, nor did I want to keep it. I sighed again.

Suddenly a burst of cold air hid my arms, chest and face, instantly depressing my body temperature. What the hell was that?

“What are you doing?” I asked Tommy, he had this smile on his face, a very distinct smile. “Tommy what are you planning?”

He scoffed. “Why do people assume I’m planning something when I’m smiling?”

“Because you have this very formulating, calculating look on your face that almost IMMEDIATELY tells everyone what you are doing.” Goosebumps rose across my skin, my body shivering. “Would you turn that down, its freezing in here.”

“Wow you’re demanding.” He looked forward, eyes growing shinier.

“Would you please!” I smacked his arm.

“No.” he took a left.

“You don’t, I will.” I reached out, ready to fumble with the knobs.

“You touch the AC, I kiss you.” He said quickly, eyes trained on the road.

“You son-of-a-”

“Finish that sentence and I will act as your boyfriend in front of the entire school.” This time he met my gaze.

“You bitch!” I stated.

“Ah, we I guess I better practice my lines.” He laughed.

“Dammit!” I hissed, what the hell just happened? I knew this car ride was going to result in my death, this idiot had this all planned out. Another shiver ripped across my skin. I grunted, taking his varsity jacket and putting it on. From the corner of my eye I could see his crystal stare on me, studying me.

We were silent once again, I was fuming and he was smiling. Jerk. Less than ten minutes later we were at front of the school, getting into the parking lot. Hopefully he forgot about his deal.

Quickly he got his book bag and walking out of the car. Good he forgot. Very quickly I got my bag and went to open the door to find him there, arm stretched before me. Within seconds his car was surrounded by students. I reddened, he didn’t forget.

“What are you doing?” I hissed, getting out of the car.

“Keeping the promise I made.” He had this smile on his face, a smile that made my knees weak. The moment I got out Tommy’s arm was draped around my shoulders, pulling me to his side, I thanked God I had sunglasses on because if not everyone would have noticed the moment my eyes closed in pleasure.

“Oh my god, that’s Tommy and Rachelle!” some whispered from the crowd.

“They look cute!” another said.

“OMG! She’s wearing his varsity jacket! So lucky!” another girl said.

Wait a minute! His jacket! That asshole turned up the AC to get me to put on his jacket. What a clever bastard.

“You planned this.” I whispered into his ear. He smiled, nodding as his eyes looked at me through the glasses. “Tool.”

Just as we entered through the doors, he bent down to me, voice husky and smoothe, “I Win.”

And then he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i haven't uploaded in a long time! i hope you like, votr comment fan, do whatever floats your pretty boat ;D

p.s. that to the right is her clothes and the varsity jacket in the back

Continue Reading