The Hiddens✔️(complete)

By IvanaJameson

Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to e... More

To My Dear Lovely Readers
Chapter 1
Chapter2
Chapter3
chapter4
Chapter5
chapter6
Chapter7
Notification!
Chapter8
Chapter9
chapter10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter13
Chapter15
chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
GREAT NEWS-The Hiddens is now available on inkitt
chapter26
chapter27
chapter 28
chapter29
chapter30
chapter31
chapter 32...
chapter33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter36
chapter37
chapter 38
sneak peak:Alpha Jake

CHAPTER 14

1.3K 104 18
By IvanaJameson

"So the girl will be staying with me,especially considering the fact that she is my mate,unfortunately" Jake said bluntly ,taking a seat opposite me and my dad,'what does he mean unfortunately!, I was really hurt somehow but I don't know why,its not like I wanted to be his mate either...right?.

My dad balled his hands into fists,"she will stay here for a while and that won't be long!,she is my daughter and she belongs with me...Alpha" he said the last part with a hint of disgust.

There was a tense atmosphere now,I could feel it and Nina was whimpering wanting to disagree with my dad. I was guessing she really liked Jake,which was a bad thing for me.

"What's wrong Nina?'
" we belong with our mate,your dad is making him angry I don't like it"she said . I rolled my eyes.
"Nina our mate so you say...doesn't want us okay,calm down besides he was making out with the blond remember"

She didn't reply.

There was a loud angry growl coming from Jake,he stood up and marched towards my father who also stood up slowly to face an angry Alpha...I looked at them scared out of my freaking mind.I could feel the power radiating off the Alpha and it made my wolf whimper even more wanting to submit.

"She is mine and I keep what's mine hunter,you have done your job well by bringing her to me although it was only a matter of time before I took her myself" he said ,his voice was very threatening and hell it was scary plus full of authority. I just wanted to sink underground and stay that way forever.

My dad was trying not submit but even he couldn't be strong for long with the amount of power radiating off the Alpha.

"Fine" he said almost silently.

"Next time do not threaten to take away what's mine,I won't take that defiance lightly" Jake said ,then he called out to one of his maids I think.
"show her to her room,I will be up there with you in a minute"

Is he stupid?,he won't let me say goodbye to my father...hell no!

I walked to my dad who looked as if he was about to rip out someone's heart and I hugged him tightly
"I don't like him,please don't leave or just take me with you"I whispered in his ear ignoring the Alphas deadly glare.

" I will be back for you princess,I promise .I love you" he kissed my forehead
"I love you too dad". He smiled and I walked away tears finally breaking loose and streaming down my eyes,I followed the little blond maid up the stairs.

" I'm sorry you had to leave your dad"she finally said breaking the awkward silence.

I smiled glancing up at her,she was a little bit shorter than me,her hair was short and curly ,I loved the golden blond color, it made her green eyes pop out and her bouncy curls framed her face beautifully. Her skin was a little olive and surprisingly she did not have even one spot on her face!,honestly she was just really beautiful.

"thank you,I'm Priscilla but you can call me Prisca"

"Nice to meet you Prisca I'm Cathy,I just came here yesterday I'm on punishment for insulting one of the policewoman so now I have to help the cleaners in the pack house for six months!" She complained,then stopped at a door and opened it...it led to another hallway with more stairs!this place is huge.

I coughed out a laugh "and why would you insult the police?"

She sighed "because she was being a total bitch,she honestly wanted to arrest me for accidentally spilling juice all over her!,I even apologized twice .Now here I am doing dirty work without payment"

I felt kinda bad for her but so far I was starting to like the girl - she had some guts.
"sorry,how long are we gonna take to get to this room of mine!"I decided to change the topic.

"Honestly this is a huge pack house ,The Alpha stays on the fourth floor...he uses the whole floor.Its like his own penthouse or something .The rest of the house is used by the pack .The Alpha wants you to stay in the fourth floor " we entered an elevator.After a few seconds we were on the fourth floor.

Cathy opened two large wooden doors which led us into the most beautiful sitting room ,it was so elegant and spacious. Everything was white and glass,white leather sofas ,white walls and a large glass table along with a glass vase with white roses .There was a lot of light coming from the large French windows in the room.

"its so beautiful "I said out loud.

" I know,that's exactly what I thought when I came here for the first time. Beautiful and huge which only makes the job harder for me.OK follow me to your bedroom"I followed her into a corridor that was also painted white with a few paintings hanging on the walls and there were a few closed doors.

Cathy opened one of the doors "this is your room for now"

I entered the bedroom ,the walls were cream and the bed was in the middle covered in purple bedcovers,which made me think this was someone else's room"what do you mean for now?".

She threw herself on the bed and looked up at me with a naughty grin which only made me raise an eyebrow "well this is Mila's room,she is the Alphas younger sister but right now she is in France for a holiday. Besides I overheard that you are the Alphas mate!,its only a matter of time till he decides to take you up in his room and you guys get down and dirty" she wriggled her two eyebrows.

I mentally screamed for her to go die,I blushed furiously "God!,what's this thing about mates!" I took this opportunity to ask about whole thing.

Cathy looked at me with wide eyes obviously shocked"oh poor Priscilla,a mate is like your destined lover. The bond between you and your mate is stronger than any other human relationship because its truly made for you by the moon goddess herself. You feel more attracted to him and you can be very possessive over him .If your mate is an Alpha the bond is way more stronger, every bond is strong according to your mates rank.If his a beta the bond strong too if his an Alpha its very extremely stronger. That's why Alphas usually mark their mates as soon as they find them,a mark is bite on the neck to show that you belong to him and to also strengthen the bond and then you get down and dirty to complete the mating ceremony "
I had my eyes wide open as Cathy explained ,I felt as though my eyes were about to burst "fuck.my.life."

******
After a while of talking to Cathy she had to go back to work although referred it as "torture". I was left alone and I decided to look for something to eat .
I roamed around the house until I finally found the kitchen ,I wasn't surprised when I noticed the white walls and grey counter,black touchscreen stove,grey kitchen table and chairs. The Alpha must be a very neat guy I guess . This made me smile and I don't know why.

I made myself some two minute noodles I found in the kitchen cabinet and fried chicken. 'now the big question is how the hell am I gonna get out of here' I thought out loud whilst filling my mouth with noodles. "Tastes so good".

" Quick answer princess ,you are not going anywhere and if I where you I wouldn't try anything stupid ...or there will be consequences to every one of your actions "a deep voice said behind me .I widened my eyes . How did he get here so fast and quiet!

How did he get here without me knowing!,I turned around on my stool to face him.

" Uhmmm well ...I guess you should just let me go then so I don't have to do anything stupid right?" 'Oh why did I say that!" I mentally face palmed myself. He smiled and I raised an eyebrow out of curiosity .

"Nice try Princess but you are 'mine' and I keep what's mine right here with me" he said, like its an obvious thing in a sort of 'duhhh' tone.

I don't know why but I just couldn't help but answer him back .rudely.I crossed my arms "but you managed to live without me 'Alpha' and I'm sure you can do without me.Plus I am not an object,you don't own me" I smirked 'victory'.

He narrowed his eyes at me and closed the distance between us by walking forward,I glared at him. He grabbed my hair from behind making me gasp and look him in the eyes forcefully.'Well someone is short tempered '

"if I say you stay 'little mate,you stay and don't disrespect me because I'm your Alpha now. Next time hold your tongue or else..."

Before he could finish his statement an exaggerated coughing sound distracted us,he looked at me for a minute and smirked before letting my hair go.

My scalp was sore 'cruel bastard!',he hurt me...what kind of a mate is he!

"The kind you disrespected and you deserved what you got" Nina cut in trying to defend the bastard..
"Now you decide to talk to me,I did not deserve that and its his fault I...i'm not his dog-he cant force me to stay"

"You two should get a bedroom if you gonna get all down and dirty" a voice said behind me .Jake finally moved away from me. I didn't even realise he was standing in between my thighs.I blushed ' thank God the guy needs to learn something about personal space' .

I turned around to see who it was and I was surprised. It was the red headed girl I saw at the restaurant back in Zim when she went all creepy and shit on me ,well not to forget the random prediction she had while holding my hand' .

"We were not going to have sex Sophie" Jake said bluntly taking a fork and rolling it in my noodles, I glared at him and he just smirked.

"Are you sure because from where I'm standing you guys looked like you were about to " she said with a grin,I blushed at her words 'these people are going to make me die of embarrassment '.Besides we were far from doing that,I was five seconds away from stabbing him with that fork.

"Hi my name is Sophie,I know we met but I didn't get to introduce myself formally" she sat down opposite me and Jake. I smiled she sounded really bubbly and I loved her blue ocean bright eyes.

"I'm Priscilla but you can call me Prisca"

"Well you two have fun ..." Jake said standing up straight to his true height,he was so tall.
"...and I wouldn't do anything stupid if I were you Princess" he continued the rest of his statement whispering in my ears,then he walked out leaving me with a red angry face plus murderous thoughts and an amused looking Sophie.I bet she thought I was blushing-boy was she wrong.
*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
65K 636 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
148K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...
97.5K 3.1K 56
And she finally gave up, dropped the fake smile as a tear ran down her cheek and she whispered to herself "I can't do this anymore" |°•--¡_}«•°•»{_¡...