Halfblood | Sehun

By ohsedumb

In Aelya humans and demons coexist, but they must not love each other, because from their love halfbloods are... More

Chapter 1
Read this
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 {Sehun}
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Promo
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Promo #2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter (2)
NEW COVER + Author Talk
Behind The Scenes (jk trash)

Special Chapter (1)

2K 96 10
By ohsedumb

"Did you find it?" I said with a harsh voice. "I can't believe you forgot it."
"One moment please." He said frustrated.
"I don't know if I'll resist." I growled.

"Here it is, finally." He let out a sigh of relief as he opened the door to his family's castle.
"I was freezing to death!" I shouted annoyed. "How much did it take you to find that stupid key?"

"Aren't you the one who can copy other people's powers? But there you are being useless in these situations. Kai's power could've teleported us in." He protested.
"I never found the time to observe him teleporting. Don't expect me to know how to use everyone's power right away." I huffed.
"Didn't you say you teleported in front of Gendros last time you showed off to everyone how greatly you catched the enemy all by yourself?" He said with a fake smile plastered on his lips.

"That was because I was in danger and even I don't know until this day how I was able to do all of that." I rose up an eyebrow at him.

"Then you could've just used that fire-breathing power of yours." He said as he didn't let me walk in.
"Didn't you hear Chanyeol? I could set fire to my hair or even something worse could happen." I rolled my eyes as I tried to push him away from the doorframe.
"Then stop whining if you want to come in." He said with the fake expression still on his face.

"If somebody actually saved me himself from the bad guy I would gladly listen to everything he says." I returned the fake smile.
"Woah, this escalated so quickly." replied Sehun before moving away.

"That's what you get for challenging me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's also what I like about you." His fake smile faded away to be replaced by a real warm one.
"And I like you for liking that part of me." I winked. "Normally people would say I'm too cocky."

"You are." He replied and I glared at him. "But I am too, so that's why it's fun."
"Safe." I commented and he winked back at me.

We were actually at his castle because we had to look for an important folder. His father needed it by the evening so he sent us to find it. Nobody was there because all the servants, that were now workers, had a short period of vacation. I was very happy when I heard about it. Everybody was finally treated right.

"Where's your mother?" I suddenlh asked him out of curiosity. He never really talked to me about her.
"She's in Perys." He sighed. "My parents don't really see each other much. She's of an important household as well and since she's the eldest daughter she has a lot to do there."

"So everything doesn't go to the first male son in demon families?" I questioned since it was what usually happened in the human society.
"No, I've already told you. Demons are all about who's more capable. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl."
"I see." I nodded. "I like it. I wish humans could learn it from demons."
"Now that Luhan is trying to mix us together, it could happen." He reassured me.

As we talked, we forgot why we were actually there. We were using the time to find more about each other since we hadn't have really time before. Sehun was always at the royal castle or somewhere far away with Luhan.

"I never had the chance to ask you..." started Sehun. "What do you think about my father?"
I really liked his father to be honest. He was reliable and very kind, unlike Sehun. A smile made its way to my lips.
"Why are you smiling by yourself?" He called me back to reality.
"I just thought about how your father is much better than you." I sticked my tongue out.
"Woah." He let out. "Do you have a crush on my father now?"
I cringed at the thought and he laughed at me.

"We have to find the folder!" I snapped and headed towards his father's room. I knew the place relatively well so it was easy to find it. Sehun silently followed behind me.

"Where does he usually keep those things?" I asked Sehun as we walked in the room.
"It's probably in one of the drawers." He replied and we started to check every single one.

We had to look for a red folder with "MA" written on it. We weren't really sure what it standed for but Sehun's father didn't explain us any further. He just added it was somewhere in his room.

"Let's try to look in those shelves." I said since we couldn't find anything in the drawers.
We had to search through the whole room to finally find it. It was placed between the pages of an old book, thankfully for us it sticked out a bit since the folder was bigger, otherwise we wouldn't have ever found it.

"We can finally go." I said as I streched my back. Sehun nodded and he walked out before me.
As I was about to step out, he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall next to the door.
"I was taking my time, you know." I rose up an eyebrow at him. "No need to be so rough."
"But you like it anyways." He smirked.
"I'll never be used to these changes of mood you have." I remarked but he didn't even reply. I stared at his lips because they were dangerously in front of mine. He was about to kiss me.

"Woah, demons really like it rough." I said and he suddenly bursted out laughing.
"I was trying to create a great atmosphere." He said as he calmed himself. "But you always succeed in ruining it."
"I know, I'm such an annoying halfblood." I said as I placed a peck on his soft lips.
"At least I won't ever be bored around you." He said as he moved his arms around me.

"Do you know how much I missed you?" He said as he lowered himself. "Luhan didn't give me any time to come to see you."
"King Luhan." I cleared my voice. "And he's just doing his duty."
"You're still defending him on top of that?" He said with a grumpy expression.
"He's my twin brother afterall." I replied.
"Then what am I to you?" Sehun asked.
"You're my grumpy and moody demon." I declared.

"You're so weird." He said, smiling, before our lips could finally touch.
I felt butterflies in my stomach as if we were kissing for the first time. I couldn't see him for a few months, but it felt like eternity to me.

-

"Here's the folder." said Sehun as he handed it over to his father. We were at the royal castle once again because his father worked there since he was part of the Council of Demons that helped the king.

"That's for you." He said as he placed the folder in Sehun's hands again. We both looked at him in confusion.
"Didn't you even open it?" He asked and Sehun shook his head. "I thought it was something important."

"Yes, it is." His father said as he removed his glasses. "Where you two too busy doing other things to have the curiosity of opening it?"
We both quickly shook our heads in embarrassment.

"Take a look, you too Nayla." He told us.

I walked next to Sehun as he opened the folder.
Once I saw its content I instantly lifted up my gaze to his father. He was smiling.

"MA stands for Marriage Approval." He explained. "Your father and I signed that when we decided we wanted our children to marry." He warmly smiled at me. "It's a bit weird to sign such a thing, I know. But it was important for us."

"Why are you showing it to us only now?" Sehun questioned and his father's gaze moved to him.
"I'm not giving any suggestions." He said with what sounded like a sarcastic tone to me.

"We'll leave then." Sehun awkwardly replied before holding and pulling my hand.
As we were about to go out his father parted his lips to say something once again.

"It would be great to finally have grandchildren."

Sehun forcefully took me away and I could see his ears becoming red right in front of me.

_______

I hope you enjoyed it! I wasn't in the mood of writing something too deep so I tried to make a cute funny chapter.
The next bonus chapter is going to be more intense, don't worry haha

Also, I brought back my ff with Baekhyun! I'll be continuing that one since Halfblood will officially be over after the second special chapter (or maybe third). Check it out if you want to read another story made by me. I'd appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 18.8K 39
Okay so this is mainly a Chanbaek/Baekyeol and Hunhan fic. This is a highschool au where Chanyeol and Sehun are the bad boys of the school. Baekhyun...
95.4K 4K 36
(Y/N) has never been normal, but she wanted to be Her twin brother, D.O, and herself have always had something special. They can see ghosts. D.O lea...
32.4K 708 59
A Girl with past.. Two ever loving childhood bestfriends and Ten other guys..~~ Trying to sacrifice just for you.~ Two girls who helps you.. But who...
85.5K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...