My Bestfriend's Fiance Book 2

By jada_wada13

Carol Williams and Davon Welkins who were once business partners are people who became lovers. Carol William... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
A/N

Chapter Twelve.

1.5K 55 4
By jada_wada13

3 MONTHS LATER.

CAROL'S POV--------

I was happy to announce to my family , that I was pregnant again! Davis was super excited and I guess Davon was happy for me. He's still engaged because I didn't get an invite to the wedding.

I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. James always treated Davis like his son ,but he wanted a boy to be his very own , so I was hoping that we were having a boy because I wanted him to be happy.
James has been treating me like a queen ever since we met and I couldn't be more happy to be engaged to him.

James proposed the same night I told him I was pregnant, well the day after because he took me to the beach to have dinner and he got on one knee after the dinner.
I planned our wedding quick because I didn't wanted it to be special. I was going for a winter theme since it never snows where we are , all white every thing would look so beautiful.

I was doing some grocery shopping , and I ran into Jasmine.

"Hey Carol is that you?!" She asked looking at me nervously. I guess because she seen my baby bump.

"Yes , it's me. Nice to see you again Jasmine." I said looking at her. She had on the grocery store uniform, so I guess she worked here.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been fantastic. What about yourself?" I smiled.

"I've been okay. Trying to stay alive. Congratulations on the baby , what are you having?!" She asked rubbing my small, poking belly.

"I don't know yet. I hope it's another boy." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Is it Davon's?"

"No. My fiance's. James? Remember him?" I asked.

"Oh yes! I remember him. He's a keeper!" She said.

"Yeah I know. I hope you don't try to take this one from me." I joked.

She sighed, "Carol , I'm sorry. I was dumb. I got over him. I'm sorry I really am."

"Yeah sure. Well we've been divorce for almost eight months , so feel free to call him yours!" I said , walking off.

"He's not engaged anymore?" She asked , following me.

"I don't know. Maybe. Why don't you go ask him." I said getting in line to pay.

"I'll ring that up for you. I got you." Jasmine said rushing to ring my things up.

"No thanks, I'll go to another to another line." I moved along and went to another line. She was trying to get to know about how Davon's been doing so bad.

_______

DAVON'S POV--------

It's been too long since I've seen her face. Since I smelled the fragrance of her perfume. I can't get a hold of myself. I tried to play it cool , but I'm simply breaking down and I need her to lift me up.

I was visiting Alonna's grave. My poor baby was gone from me. I don't know what happened, it's like she vanished right in front of me.

One night I was coming home , her car was there I knew it was. I could've sworn it was. I opened the door , and I seen Angelina on the floor , crying. She was crawling by then , but she's just a baby she didn't know what was happening or going on with her mother.

I looked. I looked at my fiance hard and long. I couldn't move , I couldn't do anything , but stare at her.

She was stabbed three times in her heart , five times in her stomach and come to find out , she was pregnant again , that's what the doctors told me.

Dammit. I've never had this happen to me. Ever. I lose the one that I was genuinely happy with. Not that I wasn't genuinely happy with Carol , I just grew more attached to Alonna because she was the real thing I've been needing all my life.

Davis knew she died , I had to tell him. He was looking forward to seeing her every weekend. The only person I didn't tell was Carol. I didn't tell Davis to tell her because I didn't think she would care.

I cried every night. Every night until I moved out of that house. Far away as I could.
Alonna's killer could possibly be Jasmine ,I just don't know. I'm lost without my baby girl and everything hit me the day I buried her.

What am I supposed to tell Angelina when she grows up? She needs a mom. Everyone needs their parents.

Everybody. I never had my dad , it was always my mom there.
It just hurt my heart , to the fullest.

I was sitting in the house, waiting for Carol to drop Davis off. The co-parenting was okay , but I wanted to be with her again and I know I'm too late.
"Hey Davon. This place is nice. How are you?" She hugged me.

I broke down. It was the last straw. I couldn't take it no more. She saw me crying. Something she never seen me do.

"Davis go to your room while I talk to your daddy."

She rubbed my back and we just sat there in silence while I let it all out.
"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Carol , Lonna passed." I cried out.

She dropped her purse and hugged me tighter. "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for you loss. Why didn't you tell me sooner?! How long has it been?" She asked.

"She's been gone from me about two months now. I didn't know how to tell you , I didn't think you would care."

"No, Davon why wouldn't I care? He was apart of your life as well as Davis's. She was someone that I actually approved of. I'm sorry Davon , I really am. "

She sat for me for about an hour , talking to me about the past and what not.

"I'm sorry for having you sit with me while I cry my eyes out." I laughed.

"Just know I'm always here for you okay? You can come over for dinner if you'd like?" She suggested.

"I'll think about." I said.

I noticed her baby bump it was cute. Reminds me when she was pregnant with Davis.
"Congrats on the baby." I smiled looking at her.

"Oh thanks. I didn't think you noticed." She said rubbing her belly.

"I felt it when you was hugging me."

"Well I have to go. You can come to dinner if you like. I don't mind , but I have to go. Can't keep James waiting. " She said getting up to leave.

"Hey Carol , I love you." I said.

She looked back and smiled, "I love you too. See ya."

CAROL'S POV--------

"You didn't what?! Why would you invite him?!" James asked. He was upset that I invited Davon over , I just wanted him to be okay with his loss.

"He lost his fiance because of jealousy , over stupid shit. Just this one time." I said.

"Fine. Only today Carol."

James could not stand Davon , just because of what he did.

During dinner James mugged Davon the whole time. I had to touch his leg a couple times for him to stop looking at him that way.

"Davis how's school?" James asked.

"It's good. Got an A on my spelling test."
"That's good. I'm proud of you." He said.

"So Carol when is the baby due?" Davon asked.

"It's due in April." I said.
"I'm sure it's a boy." He smiled.

James butted in , "How can you be so sure?"

"I just have a feeling." Davon shrugged.

"If it's a girl I'm beating your ass." James joked.

"James stop being rude!" I said hitting his arm.

"I'm just joking Carol. Stop it. He can take a joke , and a jab." He joked again.

"James. You are being so annoying right now." I rolled my eyes. "Excuse him."

"No he's cool. It's fine. I'm happy for you too. It shouldn't matter what the gender is as long as the baby has two parents to love the baby dearly."

"That's right. Thank you Davon." I looked at James and mugged him.

I don't know what it is about James ,he was acting so rude towards Davon.

After dinner , Davon stayed for a bit and finished on some work in our office.

"Hey I was wondering when you were leaving , I was ready to go to bed." I said peeking through the door.

"Oh I'll be done in a few seconds. I just have to send a few more emails and then I'm good. " He said.

I walked into the office and watches him work his magic. Davon definitely had his way with words.

"You are a hard worker. Tomorrow is Saturday Davon. Go out , get some rest or something. You don't have to be working." I said.

"I know. But I've been on my grind harder than ever when I lost Lonna." He said clicking off the computer and stood up.

"I understand. I can't blame you thought. She was a really good girl." J said.

"Well I'll get going.  Is Davis asleep?"

"Uh no he's downstairs waiting for you." I said.

He nodded and gave me hug.
"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too Davon. I'll see you Monday."

He pulled away and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled and walked him to the door.

Davis was actually asleep , but before Davon woke him up , he gave me another kiss. This time on the lips. Added tongue and all.

I pulled away quickly. "Davon!" I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have did that.  I'm sorry." He woke Davis up and they left.

I didn't say I didn't like it though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.4K 21
Jessica Davis is a highly successful designer executive on the verge of a big promotion. She's sexy with a side of sass who goes out one night where...
216 37 23
BAP members in this story. Hope you enjoy. Story of Magic and Love, Betrayal and Pain.
1.3M 36.4K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...
6.6K 187 31
They're looking for LOVE! They've found it in each other. This story tells the ups and downs of their relationships from their point of view. Read to...