My Fake Boyfriend ||Jungkook||

Autorstwa iCherries

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed... Więcej

☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Jungkook☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Last Chapter ☆
☆A/N ☆

☆Chapter 35☆

5.3K 154 54
Autorstwa iCherries

Jimin's Pov

"Park Jimin!" Taehyung shouted in anger as he suddenly barged into the classroom.

Fortunately, there are no one in class now since it is still early.

"What's wrong?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I watched Taehyung pulled out a chair, angrily in front of my table before turning it around and taking a seat facing towards me.

"What's wrong?! Why did you slap Cherry yesterday?!" Taehyung yell as he stare straight into my eyes angrily, waiting for my answer.

"Oh you know..." I sigh before averting my attention back to my storybook.

"She hurt Yena and accuse her for what she never did. All she want is to break Yena and I up." I simply answered with no interest while my attention remain fixed on my storybook, hoping that he can stop talking about the incident.

However Taehyung refuses to stop talking about it as he close my book, stopping me from reading my book and causing my attention to avert back to him.

"Then did you even see Cherry hurting Yena?" Taehyung asked seriously.

"Of course I did! You know I wouldn't yelled at somehow without any reason behind it!" I retorted.

"But what happen if the things you see are fake? It might be a set up to make you think that Cherry really did hurt Yena. Because all I know Cherry wouldn't hurt Yena. You know that too. Ask yourself why would Cherry want to break you and Yena up when she already have Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

I paused for a few seconds, thinking about what Taehyung said earlier.

He really do make a point... Why would Eunji want to break Yena and I up when she's already happy with Jungkook right her side. Everyday I would not fail to see her smiling brightly at Jungkook. I thought.

"But why would Yena want to set Cherry up? But her face really did have bruises on..." I blurted while my brows furrowed.

I don't get it... Why Yena would do this?

"Hmm... " Taehyung put up his thinking looks as he rest his head on his palm, tapping his chin using his index finger while thinking of the possible reasons.

"I'm not sure... Maybe she want you to hurt Cherry? Maybe she know that getting you to trust her instead of Cherry and slapping her will hurt her deeply. And who knows the bruises on her face is fake too." Taehyung finally said as he looked at me after thinking for a few moment.

"But I just want to let you know. Based on how long I know Cherry, she wouldn't hurt anyone and you know it too. I will give you some quiet time to thunk about it." Taehyung weakly smile as he pat my shoulder before standing up and push the chair back to it's original position. Taehyung gave me one last look and walk back to his seat which is 2 rows of table away from mine.

Soon, the bell rang. Students and teacher arrived and the usual lesson began.

★☆★☆★☆★

*Ring Ring*

The bell rang. It's finally lunch time. For the entire whole time, I couldn't even concentrate. My mind was full of what Taehyung had said during the morning.

Yena wouldn't lie to me right? She wouldn't set Cherry up... right?  I thought.

Setting my thoughts aside, I decided that maybe a good meal can relax my mind after all the thinking. I walked out of class and head to Yena's class to have a lunch together as usual.

When I finally arrive her class, Yena was already waiting for me outside of her class.

"Oh oppa you finally here!" Yena smiled as she gave me a hug before pulling away and giving me a peck on my lips. I let out a smile as my gaze unknowingly landed on the dark bruise, near her lips.

Suddenly Taehyung words immediately replay in my mind.

And who knows the bruises on her face is fake too.

"Oppa what's wrong?" Yena suddenly asked, breaking away my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I blurted as my attention avert to Yena who is looking at me concernly.

"Is that something on my face? You been staring at my face for quite some time." Yena asked.

Should I ?

"O-Oh yes there is... Let me help you." I smile as I raised my arm before rubbing the bruise with my thumb. My eyebrows immediately furrowed in suspicion when Yena didn't flinch in pain despite I was using some force to rub the bruise on her lips.

When I retrieve my hand back, my eyes widen in disbelief when the colour of the bruise near her lips fade away. I immediately looked at my thumb to see my thumb became purple in colour too.

Taehyung was right! Yena was lieing all this time!

"Yena... Tell me honestly did you lied to me?" I asked as I look at Yena seriously, hopping that she would confess.

"What? Of course no! Jimin oppa why would I lie to you? You don't believe me?" Yena pout as she put both of her arms at her waist, pretending to be mad at me.

"Then what is this?" I angrily asked as I show her my thumb.

Yena eyes widen in shock as her jaw slightly dropped while looking at me.

"YOU SET THIS UP DID YOU?!" I angrily yelled at her as my fingers curled into a fist, ignoring the fact that students were crowding and looking at us.

"J-Jimin oppa... I-I can explain!" Yena desperately begged as she grabbed both of my hands.

"Then explain." I snapped as I glared at her.

"I-I..." Yena stuttered as her eyes swiftly move left and right, thinking of words to say but nothing come out.

"Can't believe you are this type of person. You have changed, you are not the Yena I know last time... You don't have to explain anymore... We are over." I coldly said as I yanked my arms away from her grips before walking away, leaving her in a sobbing mess.

"JIMIN! I'M SORRY!" Yena sobbed.

I ignored her as I quickly run to find Eunji. I need to apologize. I can't believe that Yena would do this type of stuff...

Eunji is not in classroom neither is she in the rooftop...

Maybe she's at her locker?

I thought as I ran towards her locker. To my dismay, she was not at her locker too.

Where is she???

I asked myself as I run my hand over my brown hair. Suddenly a glimpse of  a figure caught my entrance as I turned my head to the right where's the school entrance is. My lips immediately curled up into a smile when my gaze landed on Eunji. I let out a sigh of relief before I ran towards her.

"Eunji!" I shouted before I stopped right in front of her, Jungkook, Bambam and Yugyeom.

"What do you want?" Eunji coldly asked as she looked at me with no expression. While Jungkook and his friends looked at me cautiously, probably doubt that I'm going hurt Eunji again.

"Look I'm sorry... You are right, Yena is the one who is lieing, not you. I already broke up with her." I apologize as I looked at her sincerely as my gaze slowly traced her slightly swollen cheek, causing my heart to soften.

What have I done...

"I don't need your apologies and your relationship between Yena and you, I'm not interested. If you have nothing to say now, we got to go." She answer in a monotone.

"Go where? There's still lesson going on." I asked with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"None of your business." She retorted before leaving the school.

Looks like I really hurt her badly...

I sigh as I watched her figure leave from my sight.

Eunji's Pov

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me as he looked at me, worriedly.

"I'm fine." I let out a reassuring smile before Jungkook returned the smile and gave me a peck on my slightly swollen cheeks.

"Ahem." Bambam cleared his throats which caused Jungkook and I to break our attention and look towards Bambam and Yugyeom who were staring at us, feeling disgusted.

"We are still here." Bambam gestured him and Yugyeom causing a tint of blush to form on our cheeks in embarrassment.

"Anyway, where are we going?" Yugyeom added on to prevent any awkward situation.

"The arcade." I grinned.

"Remember I promise you guys I will go join you guys to the arcade? Well, today is the day I fulfill that promise." I continued.

"Really?! Then let's hurry up!" Bambam beamed in excitement as he start skipping in joy, earning a chuckle from me.

★☆★☆★☆★

When we finally reached the arcade, there wasnt any people since today is the weekday.

"So what game shall we play first?" I asked as I looked at the many fun games the arcade have.

"We can play some basketball first." Bambam said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the basketball game, leaving Jungkook and Yugyeom behind.

"Let's play together." Bambam grinned when we reached the machine.

"But I'm not good in it." I told the truth.

"It's okay, practice makes perfect." Bambam smiled and as he was about to pay for the game, an unhappy Jungkook and Yugyeom arrived.

"Yah! Don't just walk away like that!" Jungkook angrily say as he hit Bambam's back before walking to my side.

"Ouch... Sorry I'm just excited. It's my first time playing arcade with Eunji." Bambam let out a sheepishly smile as he rub the area where Jungkook hit him.

"It's our first time also." Yugyeom correct him.

"Then let's play 2 v 2. Loser will treat the winner ice cream." Yugyeom added on as he looked at us.

"Okay deal." Jungkook smiled as we all get ready.

" In 3... 2... 1... Go!" Bambam count as we all start throwing the basketball into the loop.

I quickly glance Bambam team's score to realize they were already winning by 5 points. I was quite impressed that they were quite good.

As for my team, Jungkook kept getting the ball in but mine was missing it. Its either I throw too hard or too soft. At one point the ball bounce out the machine nearly hitting me but Jungkook managed to block it from me.

At the end of the game, Bambam and Yugyeom won by 3 points. To be honest, Jungkook earned most of the points since I only manage to get 2 balls in.

"We win!!" Bambam and Yugeyom exclaimed in joy as they hi-five each other.

"Now you two own us an ice cream." Bambam teased us.

"Fine. But we will win you in other game." Jungkook say.

"Let's see about that. Hey, let's try that game!" Bambam exclaimed before running to the racing car machine with Yugyeom while Jungkook and I slowly follow them.

"Sorry for making you lose." I say as I looked at Jungkook, feeling guilty.

"Nah it's okay. At least I have fun playing with you." Jungkook beamed.

"And I get to know I'm way better than you in basketball." Jungkook tease as he ruffle my hair before running towards Bambam and Yugyeom.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled in annoyance as I chased after him.

"I win!" Yugyeom beamed as he beat Bambam in the racing game.

"Not fair..." Bambam pouted.

"Hey Jungkook let's have a match in this." I asked Jungkook, feeling that I can win him in this game.

"Sure and what should the loser do?" Jungkook asked with an playful smirk plastered on his face.

"Winner decide." I said as we both take a seat on car and start the game.

"Ha! I'm going to win you for sure!" I exclaimed as I focus on the game. I am the first while Jungkook is in the second place.

"And the winner is.... M-"

"I win!" Jungkook shouted happily, cutting me off when his car suddenly speed up, overtaking my car and finish the race.

"Not fair..." I say as a frown immediately makes it way up to my face.

"Nope we play fair and square. I win." Jungkook beamed as I reluctantly stood up.

"Fine. What you want." I pout as I looked at him feeling unsatisfied.

Can't believe I lost...

"Hmm.. From today onwards you will call me oppa." Jungkook say as he grin from ear to ear.

"Here, Jungkook oppa. Happy now?" I quickly say before turning my back towards him and walked away.

There's must at least one game I will beat him. I thought as I explore around the arcade, looking at all the games

After spending the entire whole morning playing in the arcade, each of us managed to redeem some prize. Everyone of us both redeem a cute teddy bear key chain for each of us to hang on our bag after winning so many tickets.

Jungkook and I also treated Bambam and Yugyeom some icecream. Well, actually it's only Jungkook since he insisted to pay.

Before we were about to leave and head back home, we took a group selfie and as usual, Jungkook bring me home.

"Jagiya..." Jungkook trailed.

"Mhm?" I hummed as we move our interwine fingers front and back.

"You are not keeping anything behind my back right?" Jungkook asked after taking a short paused.

"Of course no. Why?" I halted my steps as I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Because you have been acting strange this morning... You suddenly initated to go to the arcade today, buy present for us and take a selfie together... Is something bothering you?" Jungkook answered as he looked at me, concernly.

"Of course nothing bothering me! I'm just bored." I laughed which caused Jungkook to let out a sign of relief before giving me a hug.

"Glad to hear but just to let you know, if you have any worries or corncern, I will be there for you." Jungkook say as he snuggle his head into my nape.

I let out a smile as I returned the hug but the smile did not last when I recalled what my sister told me yesterday...

Flashback

"Okay mom, I will tell her later when she get back home." Eunsoo unnie said before hanging up the call as I entered my house after bidding goodbye to Jungkook.

"Tell me what?" I asked as I placed my shoes on the shoerack.

"Oh Eunji you're home! Omo what happen to your cheek?!" Eunsoo unnie exclaimed as her eyes widden in shock to see my swollen cheek.

"It's nothing... So tell me what?" I let out a reassuring smile as we both walked to the couch for a talk.

Eunsoo unnie let out a sigh, hesitation could see from her expression. After a few moment of silent, Eunsoo unnie decided looked at me before letting out a weak smile.

"You know I told you our parents are working on a new business project right?" Eunsoo unnie asked.

"Ya why?" I asked.

"Well, their business is quite a success." Eunsoo unnie said.

"Oh then isn't that a good news? Unless they decided to have another project..." I said as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well it is and because their business are a success, they decided to use the money they earned on us. They want us to move to Australia there to study and help out in their business..." Eunsoo unnie say as she looked at me concernly.

"What?!" I blurted in shock.

"I don't want to leave! I don't want to leave my friends and especially Jungkook... We just got together... Must I really leave?" I asked desperatly as I looked at Eunsoo unnie in the eyes, hoping to hear that I do not have to leave.

"Sorry... We have too..." Eunsoo unnie say as she looked at me sadly.

"Fine. Then when are we leaving?" I gave in since I know no matter what I say, I will still be leaving...

"Next Friday."

"Next Friday?! So soon?!" I exclaimed in shock.

It's only two days after the camp!

"Yes... It's getting late now, let's stop talking about this issue. Go and have a shower early. There's school tomorrow. Goodnight." Eunsoo unnie softly say as she stood up and gave me a pat on my back before walking to her bedroom, leaving me sitting on the coach alone, dazed.

First Jimin... Now this...

What should I even say to Jungkook??

He will be upset for sure...

Do I even tell him??

Many questions flood in my mind, as I absently stared at the wall.

End of flashback

I'm sorry Jungkook... But I decided not to tell you but instead, I use these last few days to spend some memorable memories with you before I leave...

I hope you won't be mad...

-------------------------------------

☆Teaser☆
"I have fun today."

------------------------------------

A/N:
Hi guys, here's an update😊 Recently I also published a Taehyung fanfic book called My Dream Knights. It is based on Got7 web-drama but I changed some part and make it into a bts version. Its my first time writing a fantasy book so I hope you guys will show some support on that book too💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

86.5K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
89.7K 3K 39
Growing up with abusive parents isn't what I thought life would lead me too. Bruises and past scars stayed as suicidal thoughts never leave my head...
10.7M 432K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...