My Bestfriend's Fiance Book 2

By jada_wada13

Carol Williams and Davon Welkins who were once business partners are people who became lovers. Carol William... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
A/N

Chapter Eleven.

1.6K 55 5
By jada_wada13

CAROL'S POV--------

Today was James's birthday , and I had a lot of surprises up my sleeve.

I cooked him breakfast in bed in my new lingerie I bought a couple days ago.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said setting his breakfast down and climbing under the covers to give him some head.

He was still sleep , but I heard him groaning and moaning. Then he finally woke up.

"Good morning birthday boy." I lifted up and smiled.

He smiled back , "Morning."

"I got your breakfast in bed. You want me to feed you?" I asked grabbing his food.

"I don't want you to feed me that." He winked.

I blushed , "You'll get that later mister."

"I want it now though." He whined.
"Nooo. Enjoy this now , I have plenty of surprises for you daddy." I kissed his lips and started feeding him the food.

---------------------------------
DAVON'S POV--------

Alonna finally had Angelina and I couldn't be more than happy. She was the perfect little baby and Davis is such a big help when I'm at the gym or when I'm cooking dinner for the family.

"I can't wait to get back to work. I miss making money." Alonna said feeding Angelina.

"Bae don't worry about it , I'll be making the money. You just make the babies."

"I don't want to sit here and make babies. I want to make money just like you." She said with complaint.

"You need to just stay with Angelina until she's old enough to start school , then start back. You know you're position will always be there for you." I said. 

"Yeah you're right. I'll be a stay at home wife for a minute , just until Angie gets bigger then I'm back working got that?"

"I got that baby. You're so feisty. You been missing the dick?" I joked.

She giggled and rolled her eyes , "No. Maybe , just a little bit."

"How long has it been?" I asked. I was ready to give it to her.

"It hasn't been long enough sweetie. Only three weeks." She said.

I sighed , "Okay well I'll be counting down."

While we were having our little convinced , the doorbell rang.

To my surprise it was Jasmine.

"Jasmine , what are you doing here?" I was shocked to see her at my doorstep.

"Davon I need your help." She said. She was crying, looks like she was running from someone.

"Come in. What's wrong?!" I asked.

"I just can't be by myself. I need you.  I ran here all the way here from where I live."

She was shaking , crying and looking pitiful.

"What? Why were you running?" I asked holding her because she was falling over like she losses her balanced.

"I just was thinking about you , I can't stay away. Please take me back." She cried.

"Hey Davon who was-" Alonna started to say, but she was surprised to see Jasmine. "Hey Jasmine what's wrong?!"

Jasmine just stared at her because she was holding Angelina.

"Whose baby?" She asked looking at Alonna.

"This is my baby." She smiled. 

Jasmine looked at me with rage , but then smiled.

"Can I hold her?" She smiled reaching for her.

Alonna gave the baby to Jasmine and she just smiled and then she looked at me.

"Why does she look like you?!" Jasmine asked.

I cleared my throat , "Because this my baby Jasmine."

"It's your what?!" She started to cry again.

I took the baby from Jasmine then handed her  to Alonna. "So you two have been fucking behind my back?! Are you fucking kidding me?! You were supposed to be my friend and you! Motherfucker you were supposes to be my man!!" She yelled. "Alonna , did you know that he got me pregnant too? Yeah he did!"

Alonna looked at me with confusion mixed with anger. "Well where is the baby??"

"I lost it." She said slowly. "I lost my baby because of him!"

"Jasmine you need to go." I said.

"No I'll go." Alonna said rushing to the room.
"Alonna! No you're not going anywhere." I rushed behind her.

"Oh so you're going to follow her?! What about me!? I'm the one that needs the comfort. You gave her a baby and don't feel bad about me?!" She yelled ,hitting my chest.

"I told you I felt bad for you. I told you that shit! Stop acting like you can't live without me. I am engaged to Alonna , so please let us be!"I yelled.

"But Davon? I miss you. I am in love with you.I didn't give my pussy to no one else. It belongs to you! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have met Alonna's ass!!"

"Jasmine leave or I will call the police!" Alonna yelled.

"Okay. Fine. Have a nice life. Congratulations on the marriage and the baby. And Davon , when I come up and get my shit together, don't be looking for me." She said , opening the door and slamming it causing Angie to cry.

"What the hell is wrong with her? She's so fucking weird!" Alonna fussed.

"That's your friend." I said.

"What the fuck ever. She was just a neighborhood friend , like every body else has. We weren't close at all." She confessed.

-----------------------------

CAROL'S POV--------

"Oh my God girl , how many times are you going to keep doing down on me." James said , doing his sexy grunts.

"As long as its your birthday, I'll never stop baby." I got up and kissed his lips.
"Get up and get dressed we have somewhere to go."

When we got dressed.  I took him to a private dinner.  I was happy it was just us , because I wanted to talk to him about some things.

"Today is a very special day for a very special person. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I adore you so much baby. This night will be a night to remember because I've been thinking that we should start on making babies before it's too late." I suggested.

He smiled , "So you're ready to have babies?!"

"Oh my God are you too?!" I smiled.

"Hell yeah girl. I've been wanting you to have my kids for months. I love you Carol , I really do. You mean everything to me. You and my parents get along , I get along with your mom. It's perfect." He kissed my hand.

"My mom loves you. She would be estatic to have you as her son in law too." I smiled.

"Yeah that'll come too trust me. You're gonna be Mrs.Freckleman." he winked.

"Ugh that's why I fucking love you!" I got up and sat on his lap.

"I love you too baby. We have to make a deal though."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'll give you a baby if you come back to the job." He suggested.

"No. I can't. You know why I can't go back to that job James." I didn't want to bring up Davon because I will talk about him this whole date and I was doing good on not bringing him up.

"I'll fire him then." He shrugged.

"No bae. I can't take his spot. That'll be wrong. He makes money to provide for my son too , so I can't. I have money saved up for hard times , so I'm good."

"Okay baby. I just wanted you to have you're job back. Everyone misses you." He rubbed my back.

"I'm sure they do. I just can't James."

-------------------

James and I had sex in the restaurant and it was my first time doing that in a public place , well it was private at the time.

"You are wild!" I laughed. We were on our way home , ready for round three.

"Wait until what I do to you when we get home." He winked , speeding down the street.

James was so funny and fun to be around. He lifted me up when I was down , and cared for me when I thought no one did and love me like I thought no man could ever imagine.

He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen , I guess this was out first stop.

"James." I whispered as he kissed my neck and helped take off my dress.

"Yeah baby?" He asked , still kissing me.

"I want your babies." I kissed his chest.

He picked me up and slid himself inside of me.

He went at it for about thirty minutes in the kitchen , then he took me to the living room.

He layed me on the couch and ate my pussy for a little , then shoved himself into be pumping in and out as hard and fast as he could.

He knew exactly what to do.  He sent me into another world that I never knew I could go.

In that world was filled with love and joy, everything he was filled with.

"Baby okay that's enough!" I moaned , trying to get away. I had already came and he kept going , he was making me quiver more and more each lick and suck he did.

"It's not over until I say it's over. I'm the Birthday boy." He whispered.

After fucking me on the couch in every position possible , he took my to the steps and told me to get on me knees.
He fucked me from the back , while pulling my hair. I couldn't take it. It felt too good to actually handle. I want it to stop , but then again, I wanted it to keep going.

After the steps he took me to the bathroom inside of our room and ran the shower , but as the shower was running , he fucked me against the sink. I screamed and gulped , holding on to the sink as hard as I could cause he was going crazy.
I looked at myself in the mirror , and my love faces was sexy , turning me on actually.

I moaned his name , called him daddy a couple of times , and he came into me. But he wasn't done. That shower was for us.

He picked me up and got into the shower. This time , he went slow. Whispering dirty things in my ear. Asking me who's daddy and all the sexy shit you could think of.
Every stroke he went slower and slower. I just remembered, this was our first time having sex since we've been together and it was amazing.

I hate to compare him to Davon , but the first time Davon and I had sex , he wasn't mine. He was Cynthia's , my ex Best Friend. He did make me feel wanted , but James did more than that. He made me feel like I was the only one that was meant for him and him only.

After the shower sex , we went to the bed. But we didn't have sex , he just ended up eat my pussy until I fell asleep. He knew I was tired. I felt like I worked out for days. I was out like a light.

-------------------------------

Davon's POV--------

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked Alonna.
Every since Jasmine showed up , she's been quiet.

"I'm fine. I've been up all night with Angelina , I just want sleep." She said climbing into bed.

"I'm going to move us out of here. Jasmine cannot know where we live I promise that. She is crazy." I said.

"Why did you even have a baby with her? Weren't you married?!" She asked.

"She was blackmailing me and threatening to tell Carol shit that's wasn't true."

"Oh, so if a bitch a blackmailing you , you'd cheat on me and not tell your wife what's going on?!"

"No baby it's not like that." I said.

"No it is like that obviously. Davon I don't think we should get married if this is what type of person you are. You cheated on your first wife with Carol , cheated on her with Jasmine , who are you gonna cheat me with??" She spat.

"No one. You are mine and I am yours. I don't want anyone. You see I'm trying to get away from everybody especially Jasmine. She's the only one that wants me beside you." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes , "Keep it up , Jasmine will be the only bitch wanting you. I'll be damned if you chest on me. I will take Angie from you." She said.

"Baby I'd never cheat. You know that." I kissed her lips and we went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.7K 58
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** Jordan is 24 years old and married to her high school sweetheart. After a tragedy happened, their...
481K 11.3K 12
What some people don't realise is the person you love the most can also be the person to hurt you the most. Charlotte Evans had been in love with her...
199K 5.9K 25
it's about a straight woman named Ashley who has been married since she was 23. She has started having fantasies about a young stud named Dee who she...
Eternally By K

General Fiction

520 78 27
Krissy is just beginning her new career freshly out of college. As she begins to try new things and explore new places, she finds herself in a friend...