Proposals

Bởi 1-2-tris-four

An AlyDen post-college story. Xem Thêm

Proposals
The First
The Phenom's Girl
Love for the Sport
Home
Catching Up
Hooked
Better
Fall and Winter
Heard
Lights and Sounds
Touched
Trust
The Second
Lighter
Understood
Rattled
Fighting Off
Free Fall
Intervention
Torn
Distraught
Wide Awake
Changes
Decided
Release
The Last
Author's Note
Announcement

Partners

12K 229 8
Bởi 1-2-tris-four

Bang entered their house. She is now wearing her shoes that she asked Manang Doris to give her upon their arrival.

"Where's mom?" She asked when she saw her Kuya Don.

Hindi na sumagot ang Kuya niya dahil pababa na ang mom niya sa stairs.

"Nak, bakit ang tagal mo ha?" her mom asked.

"Happy birthday, Ma! I love you." Bang said while hugging her mom. "Sorry ngayon lang. I have a surprise for you." Bang headed to the door and opened it.

"Hi tita. Happy birthday!" Aly said with a big smile.

"Oh my gosh! Phenom!" Mama Bha ran to Aly and hugged her. Nagulat si Aly pero she hugged her back.

"Ma, papasukin mo muna si idol," Don said.

"Ay oo nga. Sorry, sorry," Mama Bha said.

"Okay lang po tita."

"Sorry, Aly. I told you she's your biggest

fan," Bang said.

"I can see that now," Aly said laughing.

"Let's go to the garden. My party's about to start." Mama Bha grabbed Aly's arm and said, "Samahan mo ko sa grand entrance ko ha."

Aly agreed. Aly is at Mama Bha's right side and Bang is at the other. When they entered, nagpalakpakan lahat not only because of the celebrator, but also because of the two superstars sa tabi nito.

Aly saw her teammates and she wanted to join them. Kaya lang isinama sila ni Bang ng mama niya sa table rounds. She is being introduced to the guests. Natatawa na lang si Aly kasi sobra siyang ipagmalaki ni Mama Bha. Parang siya yung anak.

"Uy, baka nagseselos ka na ha," asar ni Aly kay Bang.

"Hindi ano. I don't need any introduction. These people already know how great I am."

"It's getting windy in here. Let's see who'll get applauded at the performance later," Aly said with a smug on her face.

"Bring it on, Valdez."

They are now at their team's table.

"Happy birthday, Tita Bha!" greeted the team.

"Maraming salamat. I hope you'll visit me often ha. Para naman makilala ko yung new teammates ng anak ko. Sige na. Kumain kayong maigi. Enjoy the night," said Mama Bha. She then proceeded to the family table with Bang.

"Hi guys! Invited din pala kayo." Aly said to her teammates.

"Para kang gulat. Kami nga ang nasurprise na kasama ka pa sa grand entrance. Special treatment agad ha," asar ni Gretchen.

"I'm surprised too. Hindi ka teammate pero nandito ka." ganti ni Aly kay Gretch.

"Hoy, I'm Bang's friend too. Obvious ka na gusto mo lang masolo siya e.

"Whatever, Greta. Anyway, where's Coach Nes? Aly asked.

"Uy, change topic. Pero to answer your question, he has a prior commitment," Jirah said.

"Alright. Ella samahan mo ko sa buffet table. I'm starving," Aly said while pulling Ella up.

At the buffet table, Ella started to ask questions. "Where have you been after the training? Bakit sabay kayong dumating ni Bang?"

"She asked some favors. Pinagbigyan ko lang."

"Pinagbigyan mo mukha mo. Ang sabihin mo you can't resist your crush. So, saan nga kayo nagpunta?"

"We went to the mall to buy her mom a gift and a dress for her. We also went to my place."

"To your place? Anong ginawa niyo dun?" usisa pa ni Ella.

Oops. Nadulas ako. Aly told herself. "You'll see later."

"Baka may kung anong nangyari na ha," panloloko ni Ella.

Aly remembered that she and Bang almost kissed after the practice. She stuttered when she said, "W-Wala. Let's get back to the table."

Aly had around 5 tablespoons of food when Bang arrived at their table.

"Ly, come on. It's time," said Bang.

"Excuse us, guys," Aly said to the team.

"Ano na namang pakulo nun?" A rhetorical question that Ara asked the team.

Before getting on stage, Aly grabbed Bang's hand and said, "Hey, about what I said earlier, yung competition kung sinong mas papalakpakan, forget it."

Bang just looked at Aly.

"Where partners here so, let's both give them a good show." Aly continued with a smile.

"Alright. Let's go partner!" said Bang excitedly.

They went onstage. Bang arranged the two mics and Aly familiarized herself with the keyboards. Buti na lang may keyboards ang band na nagperform.

"To my mama, a happy birthday to you again. I love you so much that I will do anything for you. Anything, that I even got your idol here to sing and play for you," Bang said onstage.

"Maka-anything ka naman. Don't believe her Tita. Hindi nga siya nahirapan sa pagpilit sa akin," Aly joked.

Nag-make face naman si Bang.

"Joke lang po Tita. Even just in a day, I have seen how much your daughter loves you. You're lucky to have such daughter. Happy birthday again Tita. This one's for you," Aly said.

They started to sing. They blended nicely. Pati sa pagexchange ng glances while singing, comfortable sila. Kaya naman when they finished, the audience gave them a standing ovation. They proceeded to the family table. Mama Bha hugged both of them. She then asked Aly to sit with them because Bang's father is also interested to know her.

"Papa si Aly po," Bang told her father.

Bang's father offered his hand to Aly and said, "Hi. Tito Mario na lang. Of course kilala kita. Itong mag-iina ko e gustong gusto ka. Maganda yung performance niyo ni Bang kanina. Thank you."

Aly shook his hand and said, "Salamat po. Nice to meet you Tito Mario."

"Buti napilit ka ng anak ko. Sabagay, that shouldn't be surprising kasi napakastubborn nito." said Mario.

"Papa naman," Bang said.

"Pero she's not all that ha. Mabait na bata ito. She's very thoughtful and loving. Hindi lang sa family niya. Pati sa friends. Napakasipag din. Even nandyan si Manang Doris, tumutulong siya. Marunong sa bahay. Wife-material in short," sabi ni Mama Bha.

"Mama ano ka ba? Todo build up ka sa anak mo. Parang binebenta mo lang ah," Mario said.

"Ano Alyssa? Bibilhin mo ba?" biro ni Don.

Sinakyan na lang ni Aly, "Ay sige po. Basta discounted po ha."

Everyone laughed. Pero hinampas naman ni Bang si Aly.

"Hoy Bangnita. Pahampas hampas ka pa diyan. Gusto mo naman," said Mario.

"Oo nga. Everytime you watch Aly's game, todo cheer ka pa noon. Ngayon sinasaktan mo. If I know kinikilig ka diyan," gatong pa ni Don.

"Shut up, Kuya."

"Hoy tigilan niyo na yan," said Mama Bha. Bang let out a sigh of relief. "Pero hindi naman masama if si Aly na lang. Kaysa naman dun kay Meneses. Ang yabang nun e. Buti na lang nauntog si Bang."

"Could you guys just let me be?" said Bang. Hiyang hiya na ito.

"Alright. Sorry anak," Mama Bha said while smiling.

"Anyway Ma, here's our gift." Bang handed a small box to her mom.

Mama Bha opened it and exclaimed, "Wow. This must be expensive. You shouldn't have."

"Aly picked it for you, Ma."

"Thank you, Aly. You made a good choice. I hope tuloy tuloy lang," Mama Bha said then looked at Bang. She saw the gift card and read it, "From: Bang and Alyssa. Bagay."

Napatingin naman si Aly and Bang kay Mama Bha. "I mean the earrings. Bagay sa akin ang earrings," palusot ni Mama Bha.

Bang and Aly glanced at each other and they both just smiled. They continued eating and talking until Aly decided that it's time for her to go. Nagtext kasi si Ella na makikisabay yung iba sa kanya.

"Tita, Happy birthday again. Thank you po sa dinner," said Aly while hugging the celebrator.

"No, Aly. Thank you. This really is one of my happiest birthdays. Thank you for making this extra special," said Mama Bha.

"The pleasure is mine, Tita," Aly said smiling. "Sige po. Magpaalam na rin po ako for the team. Bye po. Kuya Don, Tito, una na po kami."

"Hatid ko na kayo sa labas," Bang said.

They are walking to their team's table when Aly said, "Ehem. So, may fan pa pala ako dito."

"Well, I'm not your fan anymore. Ang yabang mo pala," Bang said.

"Sige. Hindi na kita crush. Pikon ka kasi." Uh oh. Another oops moment. Aly thought.

Natigilan naman si Bang. She raised an eyebrow, smiled, and said, "So, you have a thing for me pala ha. Sabi ko na e. You're too obvious."

"Hey, don't get things twisted here. Sino kaya yung gumawa ng way para makasama ako buong araw? You have the hots for me Bang. Admit it," pang-aasar ni Aly.

Bang moved her head closer to Aly's And said, "What if I do?"

"Ang tagal niyo naman!" Mich shouted.

Thank you, Mich. Aly thought.

They walked again to the table.

"Bang, pakisabi kay Tita happy birthday ulit ha," Jirah said.

"And pasabi na rin na thank you for inviting us," habol ni Wendy.

"Alright, guys. Makakarating. Salamat sa pagpunta. Ingat kayo," Bang said.

"We'll get Aly na ha. Tapos na ang daughter-in-law duties niya dito e," said Marge.

Binatukan naman ito ni Aly at natawa lahat.

They are heading towards the gate when Bang said, "Aly, wait."

Aly looked at her teammates and gestured them to go first. She walked to meet Bang and asked, "What is it?"

"I haven't thanked you yet. Salamat talaga. For everything. You made your 'fans' happy."

"Yun. Umamin din na fan siya," said Aly smiling. "You're welcome."

"Sige. It's getting late. Drive safely," said Bang and kissed Aly on the cheek. "Bye."

Aly waved back at her and walked to the gate. Her hand on her cheek.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.5K 555 49
"Galing no? Tadhana nga yata talaga yun?" "Yeah, then I lost in your gaze. Your eyes telling me to fall for you instanly." napa smile naman si Chae. ...
206K 4.3K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
19.4K 932 19
a story wherein two strangers went on a solo trip to find their selves. Did destiny unite them? or then again they were simply intentionally united y...
3.1K 672 142
Park Jimin- a.k.a- Jess/jass Min Yoongi- a.k.a- Red Kim taehyung- a.k.a- Fatima Jeon Jungkook-a.k.a- Luigi Kim Namjoon- a.k.a- Neil Kim Seokjin- a.k...