God Eater [Fanfiction]

By Random_Fate

A God Eater fanfic; the main male character is Yuu, not Lenka. But crazily Lenka will be in here too, just ma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: God Eaters
Chapter 2: Ruined day
Chapter 3: Lenka Utsugi
Chapter 4: My mission with Sakuya
Chapter 5: The dares
Lenka Utsugi (dare)
Kota/Kouta (dare) **Second Week**
Yuu Kannagi (dare) **Third Week**
Chapter 9: Eric der Vogelweid died
Chapter 10: Soma's advice
Chapter 11: Lindow time
Chapter 12: Days full of pain
Chapter 13: New leader of the unit
Chapter 14: Sasha Achan; The human turned into a God
Chapter 15: Non-human eater Aragami, and the key to his evil plans
I'm sorry Readers!
Chapter 17- Confronting the Director

Chapter 16- What the hell?

226 0 10
By Random_Fate

Unknown POV:

They kept doing assigned missions for them. Until one day, a special mission arrived for the first unit.

"So, we'll basically have to kill the Dyaus Pita and Pvithri Mata whatever and we'll get Lindow's...armlet?" Yuu asked.

"Indeed. We detected signals, from we believe Lindow's armlet. If ever, come back safely."

"Finally... finally! Lindow..."

They gazed at Sakuya. Tsubaki approached her and smiled. "Sakuya, I hope after this you can rest and stop grieving. After all, Lindow said he loves the type of girl that is strong and all."

"H-He said? I though he wanted those beautiful girls..."

"Sakuya likes Lindow after all..." Lenka murmured, as if no one could hear.

"Lenka's slow."

"What is it?"

"Umm, nothing!" They all laughed.

-----------------
| Old City |
-------------------
_____________________________________

Suddenly, Sakuya felt a pain puffing up her chest.

Alisa noticed and asked. "What is it, Sakuya?" "I...(sobs) if ever we find his armlet and God Arc...it means he was dead..." "Sakuya, I thought--" "No, umm, it's just...(sobs) that... Lindow-- umm Lindow would be happy if we won't cry. S-Sorry I'm just..." "I understand. I'm as fragile as you, Sakuya. My parents died when I was at such a young age..."

The others just looked sad, not wanting to make it worse, Kota grinned and shouted. "Don't worry! I just know Lindow can't die. He's pretty fast, strong and flashy."

"How can being flashy that helpful? Huh?! Idiot." "If ever the Dyaus Pita was a girl it'll be attracted. Duh!"

One hit on his head.

"Really, such an ignorant brat!" Alisa was pretty sarcastic on that, but, true yeah, true.  "Yuu, your girlfriend's gone wild..." Alisa blushed hard again. "Alisa, (smiles) Kota's just being himself and all, you know." She was steaming like hell. "That's kinda insulting you know...but Alisa's so red and speechless HA-HA-HA!" "Cut it out you two! Heehee Soma's also chuckling."

"What do you mean?!" He growled. Probably embarrassed that he cared after all. Kota had a bright idea of teasing."Soma, Soma, Soma! It's ok to confess at times. Especially--"

One punch on his face.

"You guys are so... cruel!!"

>o<

"Time out, target is here."

A pitch black monster was just 45 meters away, they leaned on a wall, not wanting to distract it. "I've never fought that monstrous thing yet, so it might be better to see how strong it is..." Yuu said. They listened.

An Ogretail decided to interrupt the Dyaus Pita by roaring at it and taking away the corpse it was eating, pissed, the Dyaus Pita jumped backwards then attacked using some kind of divine ball , which immediately killed the Ogretail.

"A-Amazing...b-be careful guys, I guess we should avoid his divine balls and strikes or we'll be dead meat in no time."

Its eyes are red, its face resembles a demon from hell itself, a terrible opponent to battle with.

Without the permission of their leader, Soma had attacked the Dyaus Pita. "Moron!" Kota who was annoyed by his recklessness, backed up Soma.  Soma used his buster's crash on the face of the monster, he dealt a great blow, but for now it is useless.

The monster fired a divine beam on Soma. It was faster than everyone could imagine. Remembering Sasha's Aragami self.

Point blank shot.

Soma felt weak, he fell to the ground. "Why would Soma...! Soma! Why did you--errgh!" Soma might have a grudge on the monster, they thought. For him to act reckless, there must be some crucial reason(s).

The first unit almost trembled before the monster. Their leader signalled them to go all out. And escape if ever the other monster should appear.

It was out of reach. We can't defeat it like this... We need a tactic!

They used some smoke grenades to escape, carrying Soma. In a partially safe ruined place just a few meters away from the battlefield, they talked for a bit.

Soma waked up, no emotions on his face are displayed.

"Soma why did you do that?!" Sakuya asked him. "Heh. If ever I'm the one who beats it, then I can surpass Lindow." "Barbaric men, do you guys only care about power and all?" Alisa asked annoyed. Kota smirked and said:

"Nope. We care about handsomeness as well, because netting girls requires a good face and--"

A slap on the cheek.

"In your dreams! You're not that good-looking you idiot! You look a lot moron!" Ouch sarcastic again but, so true.

"Eh , guys errm...I, as your leader, should plan a better way of getting rid of it quick but... right now... I can't think ahead of it... somehow I can't think of how to kill it...--" he looked sad. He felt useless like before.

Alisa landed her hand on Yuu's shoulder.

"A-Alisa, what're you--?" "Leader, you can do it! Above all, you can think the bestest idea! I know you as a great model for all." "...and we're here to help you as well. Don't carry everything behind you." Lenka said warmly. Sakuya smiled and said:

"Me as well count me in, as the second in command!" "Yep, even I could think despite being cheery!" "I have my brain, too." "You guys..."

"Now hurry up and tell us what you have on that brain of yours!" Soma hit Yuu's head. The others looked worried, Yuu smiled.

"I guess... umm we could--"

_______________\\\\____________\\\\\____

"Okay! Like I said, don't get close with others. If you do, the Dyaus Pita might hit two birds with one stone."

"Got it."

With this in mind, they kept attacking distantly from the other members. They proceeded with their tactic.

Soma kept attacking all out, his buster sword pierced so much it got stuck on the Dyaus Pita's mouth.

Soma: That hurts. What now?

It growled it pain, it fumbled and pale red smoke came from its wounds. It'll be dead meat in no time.

In the baddest of luck, the Pvithri Mata came to back up the Dyaus Pita. When the Pvithri suddenly attacked a shocking one that trembled the ground, the Dyaus Pita had left to
rest.

Kota: No way! We're already tired, and our enemy this time has no difference with the Dyaus Pita! Damn, and it isn't out of--

Lenka: quit whining! We have no choice either way! We'll have to fight it later anyway why not now.

Yuu: No. This is just the worse...the Dyaus Pita might relieve from its pain and we are so weary that time that we might die easily.

Alisa: Leader! Let's just... Let's come after the Dyaus Pita!

Soma: I'm coming. I wanna kill that shit.

Yuu: Umm... Alisa and Lenka, come with me. Soma, Kota and Sakuya remain fighting the Pvithri. We'll back you up once we immediately
finish the Dyaus Pita...

Lenka: No. They need me here. Send Soma instead.

Yuu: A-Alright. Let's hurry or there'll be no time.

The Pvithri Mata came to launch an attack. Soma activated his shield upon the two.

Soma: I'll kill you later.  Come on, my prey is waiting.

Alisa: O-Okay...

Yuu: (damn...too much talk is bad, my fault again...,)

-------------
Church of Memories
-------------

The Dyaus Pita is facing towards the remnants of the inside of the church, completely off-guard.

Yuu halted Soma, who secretly steps toward the Aragami.

Yuu: (Don't be too reckless..!)

Soma: *smirks*

The Dyaus Pita suddenly fell, it seems its right arm was severely wounded.

Yuu signalled Alisa and Soma, and they did their turns.

First off, Kannagi slashing the Dyaus Pita's tail. Next, Alisa bombarding the face of it and Lastly, Soma giving all his got with the charge crush of his buster sword.

It faced a terrible fate, indeed.

Alisa devoured the core.

Yuu: *pants* ...Come on!

They immediately go back to where Kota and the others are. Which seems, to be in a very good situation.

The Pvithri Mata is nothing.

It was already dead by the time they got there.

Yuu: So...umm...

Sakuya: *sobs* I-I've f-f-found it... Lindow's-- Lindow's armlet...

Alisa: *frowns* ...actually-- I've got his God arc but obviously I can't touch it... I can't atone anymore! *sobs* Sorry--*cries louder* S-Sooorrry.... It's myyyy fault...

Lenka: A-Alisa... *pats her* Licca will take care of his God Arc.

(In a corner, Yuu and Kota talked to each other.)

Kota: Man... Lindow won't ever die. I don't believe this.

Yuu: yeah... After all, he killed an Ouroborous on his own. With that enormous size and unparalled strength , you can say Lindow is really something.. maybe I'm daydreaming...any of those Aragamis are insane... anyone would've-- died.

Kota: No! I'll keep believing Lindow still exist...

Yuu: Let's go...

They go back to the den, feeling weak, frowning and upset.

Sakuya tries her best to keep being okay when she's not, just to continue what Lindow never accomplished against the Director.

Sakuya had known everything, and despise the Director. Hated him, for killing Lindow to cover his malicious acts.

Alisa: So that's all it is about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 716 28
(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he met the blonde. Sakusa gets a new game w...
76.4K 1.4K 26
THIS IS BEING RE-WRITTEN Giyuu Tomioka Angst. ------------------------ TW: -Eating disorders, -Mental health issues -SH ------------------------ A s...
178K 4.3K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...
660K 22.6K 53
Meet Yuu, a third year in in high school (junior) who has a crazy life, a mum with a shotgun, overprotective brothers and a best friend that can rip...