Rishabala SS : Slightly Wicked

By lazyakabookworm

Rishabh Kundra belongs to a crime family, and he is in love with his best friend, Madhubala who thinks she is... More

Part Two
Part Three

Part One

7.4K 263 33
By lazyakabookworm

poulamimaji  asked me to post this story with Rishabala. So posting this story again:)

Part One

"Hurry up, Madhubala."RK says as he held her hand and ran. "You've to be out of the city asap."

"But RK..." Madhubala says as she stopped and slightly pulled back his hand to stop him.

"What is it, Madhubala?" RK turns to her with a frown.

"Everyone is going to be humiliated." Madhubala softly whispers as she fought her tears. "And Papa and Mohan Uncle... they would kill..."

"No one would do anything. I'll handle everything."

"I never wanted to hurt any of you, RK." Madhubala tells him as tears dropped from her eyes.

"You can never hurt me, Madhu... and I'll take care of everyone. You don't worry." RK lovingly cups her face and tells her.

Madhubala hugs him tight and tells him. "I love you, RK. You are the bestest. My best friend."

"I love you too, Madhu." RK tells her as he hugged her tight.

"What will you tell everyone?" Madhubala asks him worriedly as she moved back.

"I'll take care of it."

"But what will you say?" Madhubala worriedly insists.

"I'll tell them that I helped you run away."

"People are going to humiliate you all."

RK smirks and tells her, "Those who don't listen to me, they can listen to my gun."

Madhubala looks down and sees him patting his hip. She knew he had a gun there. On the other side, the extra bullets. There was one tucked into his back. There were one each on his ankles and a knife in his left calf.

She never found it strange or dangerous. She had seen her father pack guns and knives. Because... How could she put it gently? They belonged to crime families. RK's father Mohan Kundra was the king of the underworld, and RK and his brothers, were the uncrowned Princes. Her father was the trusted lieutenant of his father. They grew up together and were best friends, as far as they could remember.

"What are you thinking?" RK asks her. "You've to leave before anyone finds out that you are missing. We don't have much time, everyone is busy at the mandap but they would soon start looking for you and realize that you are not getting ready as you were supposed to."

Madhubala nods as she wiped her tears. Seeing her mehendi adorned hand, he takes her hand and studies it. There, right on the middle of her left hand, it was written boldly - RK. He caresses his name.

"When that girl was putting mehendi, Prinku was sitting with me and I couldn't tell her not to write." Madhubala explains.

"What will Ranveer say?"

"He'll understand. He is very good."

"Yeah... he is perfect." RK says in a disgusted tone as he looked away.

"I know you are still angry with him. He betrayed all of us, but he was doing his job."

"You sure, you can trust him?" RK asks her with a frown.

"RK... it is true he became my friend to find out about your business... yes, he did hide his identity... that he was an undercover cop. But he loves me otherwise, he would have handed over all the proof he had gathered on you, Papa and Mohan Uncle... he didn't do that... he gave all that to me... for me... that is why I decided to forgive him."

"If he hurts you again..."

Madhubala quickly cups his face and tells him as she looked into his eyes, "He knows that he is alive only because of you... you decided to forgive him for me."

"I haven't forgiven him."

"But you are not going to hurt him too." Madhubala tells him confidently.

"I love you, Madhu."

Madhubala smiles at him, "I know."

Realizing she didn't understand in what meaning he had said it, he leans down and kisses her on her lips. Madhubala was too shocked and stunned to react, and before she could react, he moves back.

Looking into her eyes, RK tells her again, "I love you, Madhubala."

"RK..." Madhubala whispers his name in shock, wonder and joy?.

"Your ACP is waiting for you." RK tells her as he held her hand and turned to walk.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Madhubala asks still reeling from the shock.

"I thought you knew." RK replies. "Now, it doesn't matter. You have to leave soon."

"I am so sorry, RK... I didn't..." Madhubala says as her heart broke realizing his heart break.

"It is okay, Madhu." RK tells her with a soft smile. "Now, hurry up."

"You told him exactly this spot, right?" RK asks her with a frown.

"Yes."

"This spot?" RK asks again.

"Do you think I would mess up this?" Madhubala asks him, frowning.

Sighing loudly, RK instructs her "Call him and see where has he reached."

Madhubala takes her mobile and quickly dials his number. "It is switched off." Madhubala tells him in shock.

"Try his official number."

Madhubala quickly dials the number and sighs in relief when it starts ringing. "It's ringing."

"Good, ask him how long he is going to take. Give me the phone." RK says impatiently changing his mind.

"Hello, Ranveer?" RK says on to the phone. "Who are you?"

"What happened?" Madhubala asks confused.

RK quickly puts the phone on the speaker.

"Who is this?" a man from the other side ask.

"Isn't Ranveer there?" RK asks confused.

"ACP Randhawa has been promoted and transferred to Nagpur. I am the new ACP Kaali. How may I help you?"

"Where is Ranveer now?" Madhubala asks as she snatched the phone from RK.

"He joined duty today morning. Is this an official call?"

Madhubala turns to RK in panic and heartbreak.

"No." RK says and quickly hangs up the phone. "Madhu... what's happening? He didn't tell you all this?"

"He left me, RK."

"But..."

"You all were, right... I shouldn't have trusted him... he didn't love me... he was acting... to trap you all." Madhubala tells him as she broke into tears and hugged him. "Now, he is transferred, his mission is over and I am over."

"I'll find him, Madhubala."

"I don't want to see him again." Madhubala wails as she hugged him tight.

"I'll take you home?" RK asks her after she had calmed down.

"If we go home... then..." Madhubala looks at him worriedly.

"I'll tell everyone that I don't want to marry you." RK tells her confidently.

"You love me?" Madhubala asks him unable to hide her shock.

Hearing her question, RK finally let his pain come on his face. "I do, more than anyone in my life."

"Why? RK... why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I thought you knew. I never felt the need to tell you because I thought you did... when I realized... it was too late." RK tells her sadly.

Seeing him gulping down his sobs, Madhubala cups his face and vows to him, "I'll not let that Ranveer break your heart, RK. We'll get married, RK."

"But Madhu..."

"You should have told me what was in your heart... do you think I would have looked at anyone else if I knew you loved me?" Madhubala asks him sadly. "There is no one more important to me than you. ever since I was born, you've been by my side. My best friend... like my shadow. No one is more important than you."

Hearing her words, RK takes her lips in his and kisses her passionately.

"RK... I know, one day I will love you... as much as you love me... or maybe more..." Madhubala hesitantly tells him.

"You don't have to say anything more, Madhu... I understood." RK tells her as he hugged her tight.

"We should go before everyone starts worrying." Madhubala tells him as they moved apart.

**********

At night, RK walks into his bedroom to find it empty. For a second he panics, fearing something had happened to Madhubala. He had too many enemies. Hearing sound from the dressing room, he relaxes. He wasn't worried or scared of anybody. But when it comes to her, he loses all his logical thinking.

Hearing the door open, he turns around to find Madhubala walk out in a nightdress. He smiles at her and she without a word walks to him and hugs him tight. RK hugs her back. He felt his shirt getting wet and realized that she was crying. He remained like that for a few minutes, then he couldn't take her tears and cupping her face, he looks at her.

"Don't cry, Madhubala... he doesn't deserve your tears."

"Why did he do this, RK? Didn't I mean anything to him?" Madhubala asks him, crying.

"Forget him, Madhubala." RK tells her as he kissed her forehead.

"How?" Madhubala asks him sadly.

"Let me help you."

Madhubala looks at him confused. RK leans down and takes her lips in his.

"RK." Madhubala gasps in shock. "We decid..."

"Don't think, Madhu... just let it happen." RK whispers against her lips. "Kiss me."

Closing her eyes, Madhubala hesitantly takes his lips in hers. Feeling her lips on his, RK kisses her, coaxing her to open her mouth and kiss him back. As he gently kissed her, he suddenly felt Madhubala wrap her arms around his neck and pull him close to her as she hungrily kissed him. RK gives into his passion and kisses her in equal hunger and vigor.

RK starts to break the kiss, when Madhubala hungrily pulls him more towards her, surprising RK with her passion for him.

Finally, breathless, they part. RK studies her face in wonder, daring to hope that his assumptions for all these years were true, that she did love him... though she didn't realize it. Otherwise, she wouldn't have kissed him like that.

Seeing him staring at her, Madhubala's passionate haze clears and she realizes what she had done. Panicking, she quickly turns around and walks to the bed. Gripping the bed, she tries to calm her raising heart, wanting to understand her brazen behavior.

She feels him keep his hand on her shoulder and softly kiss her shoulder, "It's okay."

Madhubala turns around and hugs him tight, "I don't want to hurt you, RK... I don't want you to be a rebound..."

"I won't." RK confidently replies.

"Why did I behave like this? I almost raped your mouth." Madhubala asks him in a worried tone.

RK chuckles hearing that.

Madhubala hits his chest to stop him. "Never have I... not even with Ranveer... I never..."

RK's face breaks into a big smile understanding what she was trying to tell him. Then quickly masking his smile, he simply hugs her possessively.

"Maybe, we shouldn't..." Madhubala starts.

And like before, he wouldn't let her complete. He leans down and pecks her on her lips. "You should sleep, Madhu... you had a hard day." RK tells her as he guided her to the decorated bed for their wedding night.

Madhubala lies down and RK removes his gun and rests next to her leaning on his elbows. "Sleep."

Madhubala turns around and hugs him, hiding her face on his stomach.

Half an hour later, RK gently eases her off and starts to get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Didn't you sleep?" RK asks surprised, he could have sworn she was asleep.

"I did... but you moved me and I woke up." Madhubala sleepily tells him then realizing that he had been on his elbow all this while, she says, "You should have told me you were uncomfortable."

"I wasn't." RK tells her smiling. "You sleep, I'll come soon."

"Where are you going?"

"To Rudra... I need to take care of something."

"You are not going to hurt him, are you?" Madhubala asks suddenly panicking.

Understanding who that him was, he asks, "You think I would?"

"No."

"Sleep. I'll come back in an hour."

"I don't ever want to talk about him. Ranveer is the biggest mistake of my life that I want to forget."

"You will." RK promises her as he stood up and grabbed his gun from the bed.

"Be careful." Madhubala whispers to him as she hugged him and kissed him on his stomach.

"Love you." RK tells her as he kissed her on the top of her head.

**********

RK and Rudra walk into their godown. Mohan and Madhubala's father, Malik were already waiting for Rudra.

"What are you doing here?" Mohan asks surprised seeing his son out and about on his wedding night.

"How is everything here?" RK asks shrugging.

"All fine."

RK opens the door and walks in to find Ranveer tied to a chair.

"Why are we keeping him like this?" Malik asks confused.

"Yeah, bhaiyya... he is a liability. We'll just kill him." Rudra tells him.

RK shakes his head. "No one will hurt him."

"He is being alive is a big risk." Rudra tells him. "Be practical."

RK humorlessly smiles. People think that he was the ruthless one. He was manipulative but wasn't really ruthless and people feared him. People didn't fear Rudra, because they saw him as the fun loving, playboy youngest son of Mohan Kundra. No one saw the ruthless heart beneath all the smiling man. Then there was Omkara Kundra... Om?

RK whips around and asks worriedly, "Om?"

"Don't worry, he won't come soon." Mohan reassures him.

"As he keeps clearing up the mess, Chubby will create more. He is stuck there for a while." Rudra tells him.

"Ask Chubby to be careful... if Om even doubts that it is not a rival gang but Chubby creating all the issues..." Malik warns Rudra.

"He is careful. But we can't really trust O." Rudra worriedly tells him. "Ever since he fell for Gauri... he refuses to stay away for more than a few days."

"Hmmm... that is true. RK, I think, we should dispose of Ranveer before Om gets home. You know, if he finds out what we did, he would tell Madhubala the truth." Mohan warns him.

"No one will hurt Ranveer." RK tells them sternly.

"Don't be emotional."

"And I'll block Om."

"How?" Rudra asks him.

"I spoke to Gauri's college Principal, next week, Gauri's class would be going for a compulsory study tour."

Rudra smiles impressed.

"Where?" Malik asks confused.

"Whichever place O is." Rudra tells him grinning. "And pretty soon, O would find out about her trip and he would stay put, knowing she was going that side."

"You guys go. I want to talk to him alone." RK tells him and walks closer to Ranveer and sees his face black and blue. "Who hurt him?" RK asks furiously.

"He is a cop. You think it is easy to subdue him?" Mohan asks him back.

"I told you all, not a scratch on him!" RK furiously reminds his father.

"He'll survive."

"No one will touch him again. If anyone hurts him, they will have me to answer."

Everyone nods and Mohan, Rudra and Malik leave with their bodyguards while RK's and some more men remained.

RK walks to Ranveer and kneels in front of him. He gently holds his chin and lifts his face. Blood was dripping from his mouth; his nose was bleeding and his face were black and blue in places.

"Shivaaay." Ranveer says with a sarcastic smile. "I knew it. I knew you were with them."

"Get me first aid." RK instructs one of the men then tells Ranveer, "It was my plan."

"She trusted you."

"I love her."

"She loves me."

Remembering the way, she had kissed him earlier, RK gives him a half smile, "I doubt it."

"She loves me." Ranveer repeats again.

"She thinks she loves you." RK corrects him as he took the first aid box from one of the men.

RK takes out a cotton and starts dabbing it in antiseptic.

"She would wait for me. however long it takes, she will."

RK looks at him surprised and asks, "No one told you?"

"What?" Ranveer asks his heart started slamming against his chest.

"She is mine. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra."

"What?" Ranveer asks as blood drained from his face.

RK gently dabs his wounds. Ranveer was too much in his shock that he doesn't even flinch in pain when the antiseptic took effect.

"I told you. she doesn't love you. she doesn't even trust you."

"Madhubala trusts me."

"She doesn't. You know why?" RK asks smiling.

Ranveer frowns seeing his smile and hearing his question.

"Because I told her, not to trust you. The moment I told her not to trust you, unconsciously she stopped trusting y0u. Unconsciously she started waiting for you to betray her trust, and when she got the slightest hint today, without any questions, she decided that you betrayed her. Now, you think she could have ever loved you?"

"Why don't you just kill me?" Ranveer asks him in pain.

"Because, she thought she loved you. I can never hurt anything that Madhu loved. I love her so much."

"You are obsessed with her." Ranveer corrects him.

"Whatever you choose to call it." RK tells him shrugging as he continued to tend to his wounds, so gently and carefully. Then furiously he throws away the cotton and asks him, "You had come... to spy on us... to trap us... why didn't you just do that? Why did you had to get into her heart?"

"Ever since, I can remember, I have loved her. And I thought, even she loves me. we grew up together. All our lives, we have been together. I never told her I love her because I never felt the need to tell her. I thought, like the rest of the world even she knew. But you had to come in between and confuse her. She never realized that she loves me. she thought, the attraction she felt for you was love."

"You are mad."

"I am what I am." RK tells him as he stood up to leave.

"What are you going to do to me?" Ranveer asks wanting answers.

"When the time is right, I'll let you go." RK tells him. "Till then, I am sorry, this is your home."

"Asshole!"

"Congratulations, you are the Commissioner now but unfortunately you took long leave right after you took charge due to health reasons."

"My family?" Ranveer asks worriedly realizing that RK had started altering his life.

"Your mother and sister are fine. They are safe. I'll keep them safe. Otherwise Madhubala would be upset. They have been informed that you have gone on another undercover mission." RK tells him then smiling sarcastically he says, "It is so nice that you are always on one undercover mission or another."

**********

Madhubala wakes up in the morning to find herself alone in bed. RK wakes up early. It was still a shock to her that RK loves her and had loved her for so long. Why didn't she ever realize it? Why didn't he tell her? If he had then she wouldn't have fell into the trap by Ranveer. She shudders thinking about him. She thanked God for RK. He was her strength. As long as he was with her, nothing could harm her. He would protect her always. Madhubala sighs in relief for the strength RK gave her. Though a part of her still wanted to cry over Ranveer, another part of her wanted her to rejoice RK. She felt like curling up in the bed and hide, but she couldn't do that to RK. She sighs, as she sat up. She freshens up and opens the bedroom door to leave. She stops seeing Bittuji and another guard by the door. Bittuji was RK's most trusted wingman but Bittuji's only job was to shadow her and protect her with a second man.

"Good morning, madam."

Madhubala smiles at him. "Good morning."

Noticing two other men nearby, she asks Bittuji, "Did they want something?"

"They are here for your protection, madam."

Madhubala looks at them surprised and turning to Bittuji she tells him, "I don't want to trouble them, Bittuji. You protect me well. They would feel insulted to walk around with me all the time."

Bittuji looks at her surprised and tells her, "Madam, it is the highest honor for us to protect you. Only people among Chief's most trusted get the privilege to protect you."

Madhubala nods surprised. She had never questioned it when RK had ordered guards for her, and now she realized that it was his love for her that made him, guard her 24x7.

"Is RK home?"

"Yes. But he would be leaving in a few minutes to the airport."

"Oh, Prinku." Madhubala realizes it as she hurries towards Prinku's room, with Bittu and the men trailing behind her.

Mohan Uncle and the brothers were worried about Prinku's safety and ever since she was a kid, she had been studying away from home in boarding. Now, she was doing her graduation abroad.

"Prinku!" Madhubala calls her as she walked into the room.

"Madhubala Bhabhi." Prinku calls her as she hugged her tight. "It's so sad that I'm leaving so soon. But Dad won't let me stay."

"if he did then your brothers won't." Madhubala tells her smiling, her brothers were too protective about her, specially Rudra.

"I know." Priyanka says sadly.

"Prinku..." RK calls her as he walked in and stops seeing Madhubala. He smiles at her.

Madhubala smiles back at him, and softly says, "Hey."

"Prinku, car is ready. You go, I'll join you in a bit."

Prinku nods and leaves. RK walks to Madhubala and holds her shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. When did you come back yesterday?"

"Within 2 hours."

"Where did you go?"

"You don't want to know."

Madhubala nods understanding as she hugged him.

"Rudra and I'll be going to drop Prinku to the airport."

"Can I come?"

RK thinks for a few seconds and nods. "Okay."

"Bittu!" RK calls out to him.

"Yes, Chief?" Bittu appears within the second.

Turning to Bittu he orders him, "Get three more men, Madhubala is coming with me."

Bittu nods and leaves quickly.

RK cups her face and gently tells her, "I don't want to worry you, Madhu... but now that you are my wife, your life is going to be in more danger. I want you to be careful all the time and let me know where you are every single second."

Madhubala smiles hearing him, "I used to do that before also."

"But now... it is more serious."

"I understand."

RK smiles hearing that. "Thank you."

"I should thank you actually. You didn't decide to pack me off like Mohan Uncle packed off Prinku."

"No one can protect you as well as me." RK tells her smiling. "And I can't breathe if you are not near me all the time."

"Why didn't I ever realize, RK?" Madhubala asks him amazed.

"Because you were always an idiot and a blind." RK tells her as he lovingly tweaked her nose making her chuckle.

**********

Next day, RK walks into his bedroom to find Madhubala looking through her mobile. Seeing him enter, she quickly keeps her mobile away.

"What?" RK asks confused seeing her action.

Madhubala shakes her head in negative.

"What?" RK asks her chuckling as he sat next to her and picked her mobile. Then he unlocks her mobile, her passcode was her birthdate.

Once the phone unlocks, he sees what she had been doing. Looking at her photos with Ranveer. He sighs softly feeling the familiar pain in his heart, seeing his Madhu with Ranveer.

"Sorry." Madhubala sadly says as she took the mobile from him. "I was going to delete it."

"But you were unable to." RK guesses as he took the mobile from her.

"I... I got distracted." Madhubala tells him guiltily.

RK nodes as he started deleting all the photos that was a memoir of Ranveer. Once done, he hands her mobile back to her.

"Thank you." Madhubala says touched at his gesture. "I know how difficult it could have been for you to look at those."

"It felt nice to delete his photos." RK tells her honestly, grinning.

Madhubala couldn't help smiling at him. "You are so cute, RK."

RK smiles at her, "Don't let anyone hear you."

"Why? Then they wouldn't fear the mighty Rishabh Kundra?" Madhubala teases him.

"And to get people to fear me, I might have to kill a few people."

Madhubala shakes her head at him.

"Did you miss your father today?" RK asks her as he lovingly kept his hand on her cheek.

Madhubala shakes her head, "A little. But not much."

"I thought you would... since, it is the first time you are staying away from home."

"But you were here."

RK smile at her, "I'll always be there where you are."

Madhubala hugs him, feeling relieved. After Ranveer's betrayal, RK's love, loyalty and support was her only relief.

RK hugs her happily.

RK lovingly cups her face as he took her lips in his. They slowly start kissing. As the kiss got deeper, they become passionate. He feels Madhubala pull him closer to her.

RK starts panicking. This is not what he had planned. He had thought of gently and persistently seducing her but with the way, she was kissing him, he was losing control. He wanted to stop and pull away before he did something to scare her but her seductive kiss was clouding his thinking. He slowly starts to pull away and Madhubala with a moan holds his as she kissed, and he lost his battle.

Madhubala stops in shock feeling his hand on her night shirt, tugging it persistently and urgently.

"RK." Madhubala breathlessly says against his lips.

RK immediately stills his hand, realizing what he was doing. "Sorry." He breathlessly whispers.

Madhubala shakes her head against his forehead, as she rested her forehead on his with her eyes closed.

"You should sleep."

Madhubala nods her head and without looking at him, she quickly curls up on the bed with her back to him.

Damn! He had managed to scare her and made her conscious and nervous.

**********

RK wakes up in the morning to find Madhubala sleeping. She always woke up later than him. He couldn't help smiling at her innocent face. She was such an innocent. Remembering what had happened last night, he sighs. He had scared her. He should have been careful. As much as he wanted her to realize her love for him and become his without a shred of doubt in her mind, he didn't want to rush her. She needed her time. But his patience was growing thin. He has waited for her, all his life. Now that she was his, it hurt him a lot that a part of her still thought herself to be in love Ranveer. How could she even think of herself in love with Ranveer when her heart beat for him and him alone? He knew that only he was there in her heart... then how did she not realize it? He sadly sighs. He leans down and softly kisses her forehead. He smiles as he leaned up to look at her, she had slept through that light kiss. He thanked the lord for giving Madhu good sleep. That was something he was not blessed with. Being what he is, a slight movement and he would be wide awake and ready to fight. He never slept through the night, but Madhu had no problems or issues like that. And, why should she? When he was there to guard her with his life? He lovingly brushes back her hair and gets out of the bed.

After he got fresh, he steps out of his room to find his and Madhubala's guards, guarding their room.

"Where is Bittu?" RK asks frowning.

"He called saying he would be 10 minutes late."

RK nods and goes back to his room. Even though he trusted his men, no one was as experienced like Bittu. So, he always made sure either he, his brothers or Bittu was with Madhubala at all times. He decided to stay with Madhubala till Bittu reached. He knew he was being paranoid, no one would dare to do anything to Madhubala, but he couldn't help it.

**********

Much later, Madhubala comes down to find RK and Mohan in deep conversation. Mohan fondly smiles at her and she smiles back at him. She hesitantly turns to look at RK and he softly smiles at her. She nervously smiles back and saying, she was hungry, she hurries to have her breakfast.

RK sighs seeing her nervousness around him. This had never happened before. they were comfortable with each other no matter what. And he was not liking it.

Few minutes later, he walks to the dining area and finds her eating her breakfast. He pulls up a chair and sits next to her.

"You had breakfast?" Madhubala asks him as she continued to eat without looking at him.

RK sighs softly as he remained silent. Realizing why he was silent, Madhubala hesitantly looks at him. RK smiles at her and tells her in a reassuring tone, "You've the right to say no, Madhu."

"I know." Madhubala replies as she looked at her plate.

"Then?"

"Both of us like that... I don't know... I never thought of..."

"And that's all I've ever thought of."

Madhubala turns to him in shock and he cheekily grins at her. Realizing he was pulling her leg, she irately hits him.

"What if I am never ready?" Madhubala worriedly asks him.

"With the way you kiss me, do you think that is possible?" RK asks her in a smug yet loving tone.

Madhubala becomes pink hearing that question.

RK watches her for a few minutes. Maybe, he should push her into the right direction. "I think you love me, Madhu."

"WHAT?" Madhubala turns to him in shock.

RK shrugs, "I always thought you did. I can't be wrong about you. the way you kiss me... I know. I have no doubts. It is just that, you never realized it."

"RK... Ranveer..."

"Was just a distraction." RK quickly cuts her off. "You were a little fascinated and had a crush on him. It happens."

Madhubala had no idea how she could explain to him, that she thought him wrong. If she did, then she would have to tell him again she didn't love him and she couldn't hurt him like that.

"I am your one true love, Madhu." RK tells her then without waiting for a reply he gets up.

Now, she would be too confused to think of Ranveer. All her thoughts would be on whether she loved him or not. And she would realize soon enough that she loved him.

************

RK was with Rudra and Mohan, chatting about business when he notices Madhubala watching him curiously. He smiles at her, and she quickly realizes that he caught her watching him and smiling quickly, she looks away. He wanted to laugh out loud. it was a gamble he had played, telling her that she loved him and it seemed to be working, if he was to go by her lost and curious looks.

"Bhai." Rudra calls him to get his attention.

"Hmmm?"

"Are you listening?" Rudra asks frowning.

"Yeah, I am." RK says flustered.

"What were we talking about?"

"Hmmm... about moving the stock."

Rudra smiles at him then turning to Madhubala he tells her cheekily, "Bhabhi, I think you should sit somewhere else. You are distracting him."

Madhubala turns pink hearing that and quickly gets up and leaves.

Rudra earns a whack from RK for his insolence.

**********

"Madhubala..." RK walks to the TV room to find her surfing through the channels lost in thoughts. He smiles seeing her so distracted.

"Yes?"

"I am going out... Should be back by evening." RK tells her.

Madhubala nods as she stood up and walked to him. "Be careful."

"I always am." RK tells her as he lovingly caressed her cheek with his index finger knuckle.

Madhubala blushes at the gentle touch.

"You'll be home today?"

"I might go shopping."

RK nods. "Let me know when and where."

"Okay."

********

Madhubala was looking at a top as she contemplated whether to try it on or not.

"That would look good on you." RK tells her as he joined her.

"RK?" Madhubala turns to him surprised. "What are you doing here? I thought you were busy till evening."

RK lightly kisses her on her temple and tells her, "I was missing you."

Madhubala blushes hearing that. She was getting used to his love.

"Did you miss me?"

Madhubala shakes her head in negative as she grinned at him.

"Liar." RK calls her grinning.

Madhubala chuckles as she quickly dug out a shirt from her shopping bag. "I picked this for you. can you try it?"

RK nods as he took it from her and handing her his mobile and wallet he goes to the trial room.

"Madhu." RK calls her as he stepped out after wearing the shirt.

"It's nice." Madhubala tells him smiling. "We'll take that. BTW, Om messaged you." Madhubala informs him waving his phone at him.

"What did he message?" RK asks curiously as he checked himself out in front of the mirror.

Madhubala unlocks his phone entering his passcode, 8072. Then finally connecting the familiar numbers, she says in shock, "8072."

"Hmmm?"

"8072... 27-08... It's my birthdate in reverse." Madhubala says in shock.

RK gives her a how-dumb-are-you?-look.

"I never realized it."

"I am no longer shocked at how, you are not realizing things." RK tells her grinning.

Madhubala blushes a little and opens the new message from Om and reads, "RK, looks like I'll be stuck here for a few more days. How is everything at home? How is Bhabhi? I'm glad she decided to marry you instead of Ranveer. I hope, she is not having a hard time coming to terms with this new relationship. Tell her to have faith, you two are made for each other. We all know that, and glad she accepted it."

RK nods and watches as Madhubala read the message again. "Everyone thought we were made for each other?"

"We are made for each other." RK corrects her.

Madhubala shakes her head at him though her mind wasn't as calm.

"What should I reply?" Madhubala asks him.

"You reply." RK tells her as he went in to change.

Taking a deep breath, Madhubala starts typing, "Hello Om, Madhubala here. How are you? everything is fine here. RK is taking care of me well and I don't know what I would have done without him. I never told Rudra this... the truth is, Ranveer betrayed me. I'll explain to you when you come. Only RK and I know, no one else. I am happy with RK now. No one can love me like he loves me. I realize that. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for not realizing his love for me sooner. RK thinks I love him... I don't know... I no longer know what I feel... I so badly want to talk to you."

"What are you messaging him?" RK asks as he walked out curiously.

"NO!" Madhubala says as she put her hand up and moved back.

"What?"

"It's secret."

"On my phone?" RK asks curiously.

"Yes." Madhubala tells him and then ignoring him she continues to type.

"I want to hear your perspective on this. You always had clarity when it came to love. You are a hopeless romantic but practical too. And I truly need a heart to heart. Love ya."

Madhubala sends the message. The moment the double blue tick appeared indicating that he read the message, she quickly deletes the message she sent.

"Should I call?" Om asks her.

"No." Madhubala quickly replies. "I am tip-toeing around RK. It feels weird and kind of exciting. I don't know... but I know I don't regret marrying him." Madhubala sends and deletes it when she saw that he read it.

"You love him." Om replies.

"Even he says that." Madhubala replies then deletes Om's reply and her message.

"What are you two talking?" RK asks frowning, not liking being left out and feeling possessive.

"We are discussing things. now, stop interfering."

RK frowns.

"Love doesn't always come with warning bells or lightening. It can sneak upon you or grow in you over time, without you even realizing it. But love is love. One day, you are going to realize it with crystal clear clarity. RK has that. Don't worry, you'll clearly understand your feelings. Whether it is love or friendship, you'll know."

"Shouldn't I know now?"

"Well... you are in doubt now... that itself is proof enough that, what you feel for RK is more than friendship."

"Hmmm." Madhubala muses realizing that Om was right. If it was only friendship then she wouldn't be in doubt or confusion. She turns to look at RK sees him watching her frowning possessively. She couldn't help but break out into a big smile. He was too adorable.

"Even if you don't love him, doesn't mean you can't love him. A journey from friend to wife to lover is also beautiful."

"I do love him. But don't know in what way."

"treat him like you would treat your husband or boyfriend, rather than as a best friend. You would know ;)"

"Hahaha... bye... delete the messages... don't tell him we discussed all this."

"LOL okay... bye... love."

Deleting all the messages, she hands RK his phone back.

RK takes his phone and casually flips through it.

Madhubala wraps her hand around his arms and says grinning, "No use. I deleted the messages."

"You won't tell me?" RK asks again.

"You don't have to know everything."

RK nods pissed. If it was anyone else other than Om, he had a chance in knowing what they talked about, but Om was too loyal and stubborn.

"Maybe I'll tell you one day."

"Why not now?" RK asks, not liking her hiding things from him.

"You are too cute, husband."

"Husband?" RK asks surprised.

"Yes." Madhubala grins as she kissed his cheek surprising him.

"If this is what happens when you talk to my brother, then I say, you keep talking to him."

Madhubala chuckles as she led him to the counter, as their guards trailed behind.

**********

Madhubala and RK walk into their bedroom much later in the night. Madhubala drops the shopping bags on the floor as she went to changing room. Shaking his head, RK picks up the covers and follows her.

"What are you doing?" Madhubala asks surprised seeing him following her.

"Keeping this away."

"I will do it after I change."

"How many times do I've to tell you?"

"Sorry." Madhubala says embarrassed as she took the covers from him. "It was just for 5 mins."

"You won't know what can happen next. I need moving space if we are under attack and I can't fall over shopping bags."

"Imagine, after all that I survived, under attack, I trip over shopping bags and dies when my gun fires on me."

"RK!" Madhubala furiously calls him. "Never joke about these things."

Seeing her shaking in anger, he quickly tells her, "Sorry, Madhu... I was just joking."

"This is no joke." Madhubala tells him angrily as she hugged him.

He could feel her heart slamming against her chest, he hugs her and pulls her close to him. "This fear, this is what we call love."

Madhubala stills in his arms. Is this love? This fear about losing him. This panic she felt when he talked about his death? The anger she felt when he callously made jokes about him dying? Her heart breaking at the thought of something happening to him? Is this what love is? Not what she had always thought love to be? Roses and rainbows? Is this vulnerable feeling love? Did she want to feel so weak in her life? So helpless? But was she helpless? Madhubala wonders as she looked at RK. Seeing her looking at him, RK looks at her. Not look, he intensely looks into her eyes. as if he could read her thoughts. Did she feel weak? Has she ever felt weak when he was there? No, as long as he was there, she had nothing to fear. Nothing to worry about. She had no concerns because she knew he would handle it. He would protect her. He would keep her safe. Was this confidence, love? This strength in knowing that she would never be alone, is that love? Did love make one weak or strong? Looking into his eyes, she softly smiles, her eyes welling up, love make you strong and weak at the same time. Make you brave and quake in fear. If that is true love, then she did love him with all her heart.

"Madhu..."

Madhubala leans up and takes his lips in hers.

**********

"She loves me." RK tells Ranveer as he sat on the floor next to his chair.

"So, you think." Ranveer scoffs.

"I know." RK tells him. "All she has to do is say it."

"You think, it is so easy for her to forget me? she was willing to leave you all for me. including you!"

"But she didn't." RK points out.

"Because you played dirty and created doubts in her mind."

"She still could have remained unmarried but she chose to marry me. I didn't ask her to marry me. it was her decision." RK thought it important to point it out to him.

"You manipulated her into saying that."

"Yes." RK says smiling. "Love confession at the right time can do wonders."

"You bastard!"

"Don't insult my mother!" RK tells him furiously.

"Then stop acting like one."

"Do you truly love her?" RK asks him curiously.

Ranveer looks away, unwilling to answer him.

"You should have known... somewhere deep down... that she was not truly yours... That her heart didn't beat for you."

Ranveer remains silent though his heart starts beating fast.

"Haven't you ever felt a little insecure? A little jealous? Because of her attachment to me? of her love for me? of our bond?"

Ranveer remains silent though RK could clearly see his adam's apple throbbing, the pain in his eyes.

"She wouldn't have been happy with you. if I had a slight doubt that she could be happy with you, I wouldn't have done that."

"Now that she is married to you, you can say all that." Ranveer spats out to him.

RK smiles hearing that, "yeah... now, it is all words."

"and you would have still manipulated her."

"Maybe yes." RK agrees. "I wouldn't have given her up."

"You want to show the world that you are a man deeply in love. But the truth is that you are a crazy man obsessively in love."

RK chuckles and allows, "Maybe."

********

RK's phone rings and he answers the phone curiously. "Yeah, tell me?"

"Chief, I just saw Omkara Chief walk out of the airport."

"You sure, it is him?"

"Yes."

"Okay." RK says as he hung up the call. His heart started slamming against his chest.

"Him? Who?" Rudra asks curiously.

"Om."

"What about Omkara?" Mohan asks curiously.

"It is our watch from airport. He saw Om."

"Omkara is here?" Malik asks worriedly. "We should take care of Ranveer before Omkara sees him."

"I told you, keeping him alive is a risk." Rudra tells him angrily.

"If Om was going to come home, he would have informed us." Mohan says thoughtfully.

RK realizes what was happening and quickly deduces, "He is not coming home."

"What do you mean, he is not coming home?" Malik asks confused.

"God! Don't tell me, he is here to see Gauri." Rudra says shocked.

"Otherwise he would have told us." RK tells him grinning. "He is so hopelessly in love."

"Does she even know he exists?" Mohan asks confused.

"He is Omkara Kundra. She knows he exists." Rudra says offended making RK rolls his eyes.

"The world doesn't revolve around Kundras." Malik tells him.

"It does!" Rudra tells him stubbornly.

"I doubt Gauri knows Om or that he loves her." RK tells him. "Anyway, Rudra... I want you to watch him."

"Why go through all this trouble?" Rudra asks confused.

"I told you, Ranveer should not be harmed. I won't have it."

"Fine! Your funeral!"

"My wife doesn't like that kind of jokes." RK couldn't help gloat and smirk.

**********

RK walks into their bedroom to find Madhubala curled up on the bed reading. Madhubala smiles seeing him and keeps the book aside.

"Hey." RK says and just then his mobile rings. Seeing it was Rudy, he quickly answers. "hmmm?"

Madhubala smiles seeing RK smiling happily. Seeing him so happy, always made her happy, now she knew why.

"What is it?" Madhubala asks smiling as she crawled to the foot of the bed near him.

"Om was here."

"Yeah? Where?" Madhubala asks excitedly.

"He went back."

"Without seeing me?" Madhubala asks feeling upset.

"Without seeing anyone of us." RK tells her grinning.

"Why? Why did he come then?"

"Why else?"

"Gauri?" Madhubala asks shocked.

"Yeah." RK tells her chuckling.

"Oh my! He is so crazy." Madhubala says smiling. "Who called you? Om?"

"No, Rudy."

"What is he saying?" Madhubala asks curiously knowing that Rudy would have something to say regarding all this.

"He doesn't understand all this." RK says shaking his head.

"Why?" Madhubala asks confused. She thought it was rather romantic of Om to come to see Gauri like that.

"He has never been in love, Madhu... he won't understand all this restlessness. This craving and all."

"Hmmm."

"I fear, he might never know all that." RK tells her sadly.

"Why do you think so?" Madhubala asks frowning. The possibility that Rudra would never know love and it's bliss, was so sad.

"I don't think he can handle the vulnerability that comes with love."

"You handle it so well." Madhubala says as she wrapped her arms around his neck happily.

"I've never known a life without love, Madhu."

Madhubala smiles hearing that. She leans towards him and takes his lips in hers.

They were hungrily kissing and RK felt her take his hand and keep it on her waist. "I don't think..." RK tells her between kisses. "I won't be able to stop."

"I don't want you to." Madhubala tells him as she pulled him closer.

**********

"She is planning on how to tell me she loves me." RK tells Ranveer as he leaned on the wall sitting on the floor next to his chair.

Ranveer scoffs in disbelief.

"She is." RK tells him confidently. "I know her."

"You live in your own world, don't you? why don't you see a doctor?"

RK chuckles remembering how they made love the previous night. "Last night..." he says dreamily.

"Last night?" Ranveer asks his heart skipping a beat.

RK shakes his head, "I know what goes on in her head."

"Doctor."

"if she tells me that she loves me then she would be so vulnerable. She would feel that everything was manipulated. She would think I played with her feelings too. I should let her walk away with that much dignity." RK tells him.

"Walk away?" Ranveer asks furiously.

"You think she is going to stay put when she realizes what I did?"

"You are going to tell her the truth?" Ranveer asks hoping against hope for his freedom.

"We all have our parts to play, Ranveer." RK tells him as he stood up and picked his phone to dial Rudra.

"Yeah?" Rudy asks from the other end.

"Tell Chubby to stop. I want Om back home."

"What about Ranveer?" Rudra asks confused.

"I know what I am doing." RK tells him.

**********

RK hangs up the phone as he walked into his room. "Om will reach tomorrow morning." RK informs Madhubala.

"Wow... I missed him." Madhubala says smiling.

"I know." RK says as he pulled her towards him and started kissing her.

Madhubala wraps her arms around him as she kissed back in equal passion and hunger. She yelps when they stumble on the bed. RK leans up and hurriedly starts removing her clothes, making her giggle in excitement at his eagerness.

Seeing her so happy, he felt a prick in his heart. Tomorrow, all this was going to end. She was going to be shattered knowing what he did and it would take her a while to smile at him again.

"What happened?" Madhubala asks him worriedly seeing his expression.

"I love you." RK tells her. "Remember that always."

"I can never forget it, RK." Madhubala tells him.

RK takes her lips in his and Madhubala hungrily kisses him as she started pulling on his clothes to remove them.

**********

Madhubala happily snuggles RK as she kissed his cheekbones lovingly. RK runs his hand over her naked back, running the length of her spine as he turned to her. He kisses her on her lips and whispers to her, "I love you."

Madhubala smiles, "I know."

"You are my whole world. I would do anything for you."

Madhubala curiously looks at RK and tells him, "RK... I thought when I tell you, I should tell you in a big gesture but it doesn't matter when or how I say. All that matters is that I say it... anyway you already know... RK I..."

RK slams his mouth on hers and kisses her hungrily.

"RK, I want to tel..."

"Stop talking." RK orders her as he continued to kiss her.

**********

RK turns to look at Madhubala and sees her sleeping peacefully. He sighs, he hadn't slept the night. Not because she was going to find out the truth. No, he wasn't worried about that. He knew, once her anger comes down, she would come back to him. He had no doubt about that. They couldn't live without each other. All he was worried about was the heartache it was going to do to her. Knowing, everyone she had trusted betrayed her. He rolls to her and kisses her to wake her up.

"RK..." Madhubala moans sleepily. "You didn't let me sleep last night."

RK chuckles as she rolled to him and hugs him. "I just wanted to tell you that I am getting up."

"Why?" Madhubala pouts as she hugged him tight.

"It's morning." RK tells him chuckling.

"Hmmm."

"Om is coming today."

"Oh yeah." Madhubala says smiling as she opened her eyes to look at him.

RK gets up from the bed and sees Madhubala sit up as she held the blanket securely covering herself. He leans down and picks her up in his arms.

Madhubala yelps in shock and asks, "What are you doing?"

"I always had wet dreams on taking shower with you." RK tells her grinning.

Madhubala turns completely pink hearing that and says to hide her embarrassment, "I never thought you had such a dirty mind, RK."

"But I always knew, you would be so passionate and we would have crazy mad sex."

"It's love making." Madhubala corrects him.

"Whatever you say."

**********

"Om, you landed?" RK asks on the phone.

"Yeah. I'm in the car now."

"Come to our godown. I'll see you there."

"Okay... anything urgent?"

"I'll see you there." RK says as he hung up the phone.

"Are you sure you want to tell her?" Rudra asks him, frowning.

"Yes."

"Why? Aren't things perfect like this? If Ranveer is the problem then just getting rid of the problem will solve everything."

"Ranveer is not the problem. Lying to Madhubala is the problem."

"I agree with Rudra." Mohan tells him. "If Ranveer is taken out of the picture, Madhubala will never know the truth."

"I don't want Madhubala to be in the dark."

"Tell me this, RK." Malik asks him, "Why don't you just tell her? Why you want Om to tell her."

RK thoughtfully looks down, how could he explain to them why he could never tell her the truth? He won't be able to keep talking after seeing the heartbreak on her face. Seeing the pain on her face, he might end up lying again and misleading her again. And he didn't trust anyone else other than Om to act in her interest.

"I have thought things through and decided all this." RK tells him calmly.

"Fine."

"You just remember what I told you and do that." RK instructs Malik.

Malik nods in reply.

RK leaves the room, wanting to spend time with Madhubala before hell breaks loose.

********

RK and Madhubala were cuddling in the TV room couch with the TV on, though they were busy talking than watching TV.

"Madhu..." RK softly calls her.

"Hmmm?"

"There are certain things I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I want you to be on your guard always."

Madhubala nods. "Is there any problem going on?" she asks worried. "Please be careful."

"No... no problem... nothing to worry about... but we can't be sure, right?"

Madhubala nods.

"No matter who it is, unless it is one of my men... you know all of them... unless it is one of them, don't believe anyone."

"Not even Om's or Rudy's men... or Papa's or Mohan Uncle's?"

"I won't send any of them to you. So, no. in the rare chance I do, I'll inform you beforehand." RK tells her then he stops thoughtfully, "What if I am not able to inform you beforehand? Hmmm... then you should ask him what is the name of the girl Om loves."

"And he would say Gauri."

"No. he will say Rudra."

Madhubala bursts out laughing hearing that. RK smiles sadly seeing her laugh with so much carefree abandon.

"But why would you send them?"

"Things are going to happen today."

"What?" Madhubala asks worriedly. "I am getting worried, RK. Is everything alright?"

"yes, love." RK tells her smiling at her.

"Then why are you saying all this?"

"You'll know soon. Just know that, I will be with you always and I would love you and protect you."

"I know, RK. I lov..."

RK takes her lips in his and kisses her.

"MADHUBALAAA!" Om screams for her.

"Is that Om?" Madhubala asks confused.

"Yes." RK sighs.

"MADHUBALA... RK!"

"He sounds angry." Madhubala says confused as she stood up to check.

RK gets up as his heart slammed against his chest. "Madhu..." Madhubala turns to look and RK softly kisses her on her lips. "I love you. remember that always."

"RK..."

"Om is waiting."

**********

"Ranveer?" Madhubala says in shock seeing Ranveer with Om.

"Madhubala." Ranveer says in relief as he started walking towards her.

"Stay away from me!" Madhubala says furiously as she took RK's hand and clung to him.

"He kidnapped me, Madhubala... I didn't betray you." Ranveer tells her earnestly.

"Shut up and get out." Madhubala tells him angrily.

"Okay... I guess that settles it all." Rudra declares. "Take him out."

"SHUT UP, RUDY!" Omkara furiously orders him. Then turning to RK, he asks him, "How could you do this to her?"

"Om... how can you believe him over RK?" Madhubala asks him angrily. "He is lying. This is his new plan to trap you all."

"No, Madhubala... he had been holding me captive all these days. Your father, his father and Rudra were involved in this."

"SHUT UP! I don't want to hear anything... RK would never betray me." Madhubala says getting angrier by the second.

"I am sorry, Madhubala." Om tells her softly. "Ranveer is telling you the truth."

"Om... no! NEVER!"

Om sighs and turns to look at RK and asks him, "Why did you ask me to meet you at the godown? You knew I would find Ranveer there and bring him here. So, why did you?"

"Because he didn't know." Madhubala answers.

"Then why didn't he come there to meet me?"

"That doesn't mean he knew."

"RK wanted you to know, Madhubala." Om calmly explains to her.

"No, Om." Madhubala says shaking her head in fury. "RK won't do that."

RK felt his eyes welling up. Ever since he knew who he was, what he was, he had never cried. Not even when he realized that Madhu thought herself to be in love with someone else. But now, seeing her unwavering faith in him, his eyes were getting moist. He felt like crying.

"RK!" Madhubala turns to him in panic as she cupped his face. "I don't care what anyone says, I know you. you'll never do anything to hurt me. I believe you. please don't cry."

"He is telling the truth, Madhubala." RK softly tells her.

"What?" Madhubala asks confused thinking she misheard him.

"I was never going to let you marry him. I love you so much."

Madhubala steps back in shock. "You are lying."

RK shakes his head in negative. "I am not."

"No, RK... you can never do that to me."

"I had no choice."

"You had." Om angrily says. "You had the choice of telling her the truth. Telling her that you love her."

"If he did that, then she might marry him but wouldn't be grateful to him or think he was her biggest blessing." Ranveer explains in disgust.

"Haven't you told her everything? Now, get lost." Rudra tells him furiously.

"They all knew?" Madhubala asks RK in tears hearing Rudra.

"Yes."

"Papa too?" Madhubala asks as she turned to look at her father.

"Yes."

"How could you?" Om asks them in shock.

"Calm down, Om." Mohan tells him in a reasoning tone.

"NO! You guys are wrong. I am not saying we are saints. Whatever we do, are illegal. But there is an honesty in what we do. we don't cheat those who trust us. We don't lie to our loved ones. We don't betray them. We had honesty, loyalty and trust in our relations! And you all ruined all that." Om tells them angrily.

"So, you would have Bhabhi marry Ranveer?" Rudra asks him angrily.

"No. I would have told him to tell Madhubala everything. Then together they make a decision."

"Then what if her decision was to marry Ranveer?"

"She wouldn't have decided that." Om tells them confidently.

"How can you be sure?"

"Because she loves RK. I have seen that. She might not realize it but she would never break his heart and marry Ranveer."

"She was running away." Rudra points out. "If Gauri decides to marry someone what would you do?"

"This is not about Gauri or a hypothetical situation. This is about what RK did."

"Be grateful that bhai didn't kill Ranveer." Rudra tells him. "That is what we all told him to do, but he wouldn't do that and hurt Madhubala Bhabhi."

"Why did you do this, RK?" Madhubala asks him sadly.

"I can't live without you, Madhu."

Madhubala furiously slap him.

Rudra's hand instinctively went to his gun.

"RUDRA!" Om shouts at him in anger.

Realizing what he had unconsciously done, Rudra lets go off his gun.

Seeing that RK protectively pulls Madhubala behind him while Madhubala stared at Rudra in shock, her little brother.

"I am so sorry, Bhabhi." Rudra says as he walked to her in regret. "I didn't realize. It is just second nature. I would never hurt you, Bhabhi. You are my sister. Like Prinku. I can never think of hurting you, Bhabhi. I am so sorry."

"But you did hurt me, Rudy." Madhubala tells him sadly. "You supported him." She says as she pointed at RK.

Rudra looks down a little embarrassed but he tells her honestly, "I would do it again Bhabhi. You belong with bhai."

"I can't be even angry with you, Rudy." Madhubala tells him sadly, "When my father and my best friend played with my emotions, it would be greedy of me to expect any better from you."

"Madhubala... now that you are married..." her father starts.

"Now that I am married?" Madhubala asks him furiously.

"It's best that you accept it."

"That's all you have to say?" Madhubala asks him in shock.

"Yes, Madhubala... you are married. You married him in freewill."

"I can't stay with him." Madhubala declares furiously.

"Then where will you go?" her father asks her.

"What do you mean by that?" Om asks seeing the shocked look on Madhubala's face.

"I married her off. She can't stay in my house now."

Hearing Madhubala bhabhi's father's cruel statement Om was in shock. But he knew how much bhabhi's father dotted on her... then? Realization was quick, and he whips around to confront RK. "RK?" Om says in shock.

"I am just trying to save my marriage." RK tells him shrugging.

"This is not a marriage. It is a sham!" Madhubala says furiously.

"You come with me, Madhubala... I will take you away from here." Ranveer tells her as he walked towards her.

RK quickly moves in front of her blocking Ranveer. "Stay away from my wife."

Madhubala was too angry at RK's audacity that she was about to blast him when she notices Om and Rudy join RK on either side.

"Husband and wife are having issues, why are you getting in between?" Om asks him furiously.

"We know how to take care of our Bhabhi." Rudy tells him murderously. "Don't even dare look at her again."

"Madhubala?" Ranveer calls her name with hope.

Madhubala shakes her head in negative as guilt filled her heart for what had happened to him because of her. "I am sorry, Ranveer. I'm very sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you."

"Mishra!" Om calls him.

"Yes, Chief."

"Drop Ranveer wherever he wants, safely."

"That's it?" Ranveer asks Om and Madhubala in shock.

"I am sorry, that is all we can do for you." Om tells him politely.

"Madhubala?"

"I am sorry, Ranveer. Please forgive me."

"What about all those promises?"

"You are talking to a married woman, prick!" Rudy tells him irately.

"RUDY!" Madhubala shouts at him angrily. Then without waiting for him to look at her, she tells Ranveer, "You should go, Ranveer. Your family would be worried about you."

"They think he is on an undercover assignment." Rudra informs her.

Madhubala turns to look at RK in disgust, silently asking him whether it was his idea.

RK does a half node and half shrug.

Madhubala couldn't take it anymore, she turns around and hurries to her room.

*********

"You should check on her." Mohan tells RK.

"She would be busy packing." RK tells him as he walked to Bittu and discussed.

"You are letting her go?" Rudra asks shocked.

"For the time being." RK tells him as he noticed Madhubala come down with her bags.

"Madhubala, where are you going?" Om asks her as he hurried to her.

"I can't stay here anymore."

"But Bhabhi..."

"No one will force her." RK tells them sternly.

"Now you are concerned about my wishes?" Madhubala asks him.

"I don't want you staying here against your will. So, till you decide to come back to me, I'll wait for you."

"That day will never come!" Madhubala tells him furiously.

RK smiles at her. "These men and Bittu will be with you all the time."

"I don't want your men with me!" Madhubala angrily tells him.

"They are going to be with you."

"NO!" Madhubala says furiously.

"Okay... then how about my men?" Om asks her. "RK, your men can tail Gauri while my men watch over Bhabhi."

"Or my men." Rudra offers.

"Madhubala is more comfortable with Bittu." RK tells him.

"I don't want anyone with me!" Madhubala tells the brothers furiously, then turning to Bittu, she tells him, "Don't follow me, Bittuji!"

Then she walks out.

********

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.7K 16
After her parents died, Madhu has been living with the Kundras. Seeing the protective nature of RK towards her, Madhu assumes he is in love with her...
81.8K 2.7K 6
RK and Madhu are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
103K 5.6K 18
Madhu is a witch who is destined to marry the wrong man, and her nani intervenes resulting in Madhu meeting Rishabh Kundra who is her soulmate, only...
277K 8.4K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya