The Alpha Stole My Heart

By BeachwoodCafe

Abbey is a cute, innocent 17 year old girl who has to live in a tiny town located somewhere in Alaska. She's... More

The Alpha Stole My Heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel
Explaining things ♡

Chapter 15

170K 5.2K 905
By BeachwoodCafe

{Quick Authors Note}

Abbey kind of turns weird in this but then later on in the chapter you find out why so please stick to it till the end. Thanks :)

 Recap On TASMH

I waited a bit and looked around the house to find that Jordan and I were all alone. Walking closer to Jordan I looked up at him with a reassuring smile.

“I believe you have some explaining mister”.

 Abbey’s P.O.V

 I stared at Jordan for a bit and raised my eyebrow after a minute of silence. Is he going to talk?

“Abbey… I don’t know how to explain this but-” he was cut off by the loud slam of the door hitting the wall and Zander walking in.

“But I’m your brother” Zander finishes Jordan sentence.

I stood shocked for a while before looking at Jordan's shocked face and then at the sorry face of Zander. This can't be true, can it? I looked at the both of them again and now Jordan had a sorry expression on his face.

 "What are you talking about Zander?" i questioned.

 "My name isn't actually Zander it's Malachi" he said and waited a bit, “Don’t you remember me?"

 "Wait so you lied to me?" Jordan asked furiously.

 "Jordan not the time!" I snapped.

 "Abs come on I know you remember who I am" Zan-I mean Malachi whispered to me.

 "Why?" I asked with tears nearly spilling over onto my cheeks.

 "Why, what?" Malachi asked.

 "Why did you leave me!?" I screamed with a wobbly voice.

 "It's hard to explain but I promise very soon I will be able to tell you" he explained.

 "Will you!! Will you really because that's all I'm getting now! 'oh Abbey I'll explain later' gosh I’m so sick of being left out of things!!" I screamed.

 "Baby calm down" Jordan said.

"Don’t tell me to fucking calm down!!" I screamed before taking a huge breath in and holding my hand over my mouth.

 "Oh shit I just swore" I said.

 "I did it again!" I laughed.

 "Are you alright?" Jordan put his hand on my shoulder.

 "No" I sighed.

 Jordan walked away from Malachi and I while I just stood there looking out the window.

 "I'm sorry Abs" Malachi sighed.

 "Yeah, yeah as long as you aren't dead I'm all cool" I smiled.

 "Yeah something is wrong with you" Malachi whispered.

 "Yeah and I heard that so be prepared for something wrong with you" I threatened.

 "Ok well I'm just gonna go to the...toilet? Yeah ok well nice chat sis bye" Malachi scurried of after that.

I sighed before walking over to the couch and flopping down. I closed my eyes for a bit before opening them when I felt someone staring at me.

 "Here I got you water" Jordan said before sitting next to me.

 "Are you ok?" he questioned.

 "Isn't that the question of the day" I laughed.

 "Let's go for a walk" he suggested.

 "How about...no" I suggested.

 "How bout we go for some ice-cream" Jordan reasoned.

 "No" I pouted.

 "Well good thing I don't care isn't it because you’re coming with me" Jordan got up from the couch and stood next to me.

 I looked up at Jordan and crossed my arms "Oh yeah how are you going to make me go".

Jordan smiled a sinister smile before launching at me and picked me up while tossing me over his shoulder. My head bounced of his lower back hardly while I screamed and thrashed my arms around. Jordan laughed at my helpless state before walking out of the door and to his car.

 -----------

 I was now pouting on Jordan's lap as he licked his ice-cream and looked around at the park. I looked up at him and saw him smile when his eyes caught me starring.

 "You’re so beautiful you know that right baby doll" he whispered.

 "I do now" I leaned my head onto his chest.

 "What happened back there? One minute you were fine and then the next you were laughing and just plain crazy" Jordan questioned.

"Gee thanks" I mumbled.

 "I'm serious Abbey" he scolded.

 "I've just had enough of all of this craziness that keeps happening in my life and I guess it became too much for me to handle" I explained to Jordan while looking up at the clouds.

 "What exactly has happened?"

 "Well my mother died when I was 10 years old, my father and brother go missing and leave me by myself. Julia comes then leaves me with a man I knew for only three days then my brother shows up and well yeah" I explained.

"There's another thing you should know" Jordan said.

 "Oh yeah and what is that?"

 "Your "mum" who died when you were ten wasn't actually your mum because Malachi told me your real mother died giving birth to you" Jordan told me the oh so great news.

 "Well chicken nuggets my life keeps getting better and better doesn't it" I laughed.

 "Oh and by the way she left you with an incredibly handsome man not just a man" Jordan flicked my nose.

 "Yeah Malachi is pretty handsome you know not in a creepy incest way" I teased.

 Jordan grumbled a bit before mumbling, "I was talking about me".

 "Oh I know you big baby" I slapped his chest.

 "So how did Malachi being my brother make you lash out at me the other day?" I ask.

 "He said he was going to take you away from me" he said playing with some of my hair.

 "I wouldn't let him. Your stuck with me now" I smiled.

 "I know it just made me mad" he kissed my forehead.

 "I wouldn't be able to let you go little dove, it would hurt too much" he whispered in my ear.

He kissed down my neck before wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and held me closer to his chest. My head fell back as he started sucking and assaulting my neck. A small moan escaped through my lips as I tilted my head to the side for more access.

"Jordan were in a park remember" I all but moan out.

Jordan huffed before standing up and bringing me with him.

 "Come on" he mumbled.

 "Where are we going?" I ask while running and catching up to him.

 "My place" he answers simply.

 ---------

 I laughed at what Jordan just told me as we walked up his front porch stairs. Jordan opened the door and we both walked into his house and then to his lounge room. I didn't expect what was to come next when I was picked up a chucked onto the couch and then have Jordan sitting on me looking evilly down at me.

 I waited for Jordan's next move and soon found out as I was laughing out loud. Jordan started tickling me and I tried to break free but found that was useless as he was too strong for me. I was on the break of nearly peeing myself but I knew that, that wouldn't stop Jordan and that he would keep continuing but the little 'aww' that sounded was the thing that made both of us freeze.

 Jordan sat up and looked over the couch back at the person who interrupted us. I did the same and found a lady standing in the door way who looked exactly like Jordan.

 "Mum what are you doing here?" Jordan asked.

 "That doesn't matter right now! What matters is that you didn't tell me you had found your mate" she scolds.

 "His what?" I questioned out loud.

 "Shit" I heard Jordan mutter.

 A/N:  So there you have a new chapter!! I hope you all enjoyed it and I'm sorry for the late update but this one has been one of the longest chapters I've done so far for you guys and it took me the longest to make so I really hope you enjoyed it :) please don't forget to vote, share and comment because I love to know what is on your mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
4.3M 98.6K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
98.9K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
2.2M 72.6K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...