Fishboy

By mstiqueb4be

A young merman wishes to become human to pursue the human he had rescued from drowning. As well as experience... More

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Ten
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Day Nineteen
Day Twenty
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 34
Day 35
Day 36
Day 45
Day 47
Day 48
Day 50
Day 58
Day 59
Day 60
Day 65
Day 67
Day 68
Day 73
Day 74
Day 75
Day 76
Day 77
Day 85
Day 86
Day 89
Day 121
Day 128
Day 132
Day 133
Day 134

Day 84

1 0 0
By mstiqueb4be

Day 84

March 25

It wasn't a great week. I've been making good progress with Dad, the merfolks, and work in general. But it's been a really long week. Haven't had a break or any real time to myself. I've never been more tired than I am now. Thank goodness that Daiyu, Dad, Scruffle, and Eloni have been here. Nalin would've but he's been called out of town.

Poor thing's working harder than I have. I'm going to be spending a few days to myself watching old movies,cuddling Ms Flufflebottom and eating snacks. Might not be showering. Might just be. Won't be getting out of my pajamas though. Good luck to anyone who tries to make me. Going to start it by ordering myself something to eat. A cool place that serves this spicy food. And I really like it too. It's going to be really interesting to try it.

I also might not be writing for a few days. So whatever. Whenever. Hopefully the Seawitch won't be contacting me for the next few days. I really hope the aquarium doesn't either. Because Ariel seems to be doing fine and I hope that she'll be fine. She's getting stronger so they might get her back to the ocean. Really hope they contact me before then. I want to see her off. Go back home to our kind and maybe get a glimpse of my friends too. Fiyora and the others. But mostly Fiyora.

God I wish I could have her here. Fiyora matters so much to me and I know she'd enjoy seeing Ariel. Especially since she's just like Fiyora. Strong,a fighter, and kind.

I hope she's doing well.

Oh look at me ramble. I've got to go. My food's arriving at any minute and I got to get my wallet.

Also I have to feed Ms Flufflebottom.

Write more later.

Olwen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.9K 40
He's devastated, lost hope and a teenage boy won't leave him alone. Feeling like fate was working against him, Jackson has to find a way to accept th...
4.5M 189K 42
(Some grammatical mistakes) Aquarius is a merman. He lives in the ocean, helps his tribe out, and enjoys life as much as he can. Being in his tribe...
12K 588 30
If you read "Castle Swimmer" on Webtoon, it's similar to that, and no, not much to "The Little Mermaid" A drop from the sun sunk into the depths of t...
1.5K 261 53
Tendou is a merman. _-*~Surprise~*-_ He's never found interest in his life under the water, he's much more enraptured by the people of the surface. H...