Headphones (Naruhina)

By LuLuvzAthy

COMPLETED Naruto Uzimaki is a famous actor and singer. Tons of girls have huge crushes on him, he ends up goi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6 concert pt. 1
7 concert part 2
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
authors note
17
18 Birthday Special
19
Scenery!
20
21
THANK U!!
22
23 halloween special🎃
Claires short backstory
authors note
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 christmas eve special
32 christmas special
33 Birthday Special
34
AUTHORS NOTE im sooo sorry!!
35
36 VALENTINES SPECIAL
37
38
39
Should I?

24

3.9K 111 89
By LuLuvzAthy

Hinata's POV

"Sakura...today's the day...I didnt even know!!!" I whined as I fixed my dress "Well you heard about the duet three days ago" Sakura sighed brushing my hair. "Well yeah but I have no idea what song we're going to sing" I stressed "just relax~ he'll work it out with you and pick a song that you know" Sakura reassured grabbing our masks, "what if we can't find a song that we both know?!" I asked putting my brown boots on, "he's a famous star....I'm pretty sure he knows almost every song" Sakura giggled, "I guess your right" I sighed.

"Sakura where's your dress?" I asked looking around, "Oh it's in my room" she said "you better hurry and put it on, we're leaving in ten minutes" I stated, "Oh okay! I'll get read then. and remember, Naruto will help you out so don't worry" Sakura winked and ran downstairs to her room.

(instead of describing it this I what her dress looks like. I really just want to get a chapter out for you guys)

After putting on my necklace I started down the stairs trying not to fall due to the heels on my boots. "Hina! be careful! you never wear heels you might fall" Sakura warned swinging around the corner in her beautiful sleeveless pink dress .

"I'm okay I got this" I said watching my legs wobble as I stepped off the stairs. "Maybe you should wear flats..." Sakura suggested "nah I'm okay~ Plus I look taller in these" I said getting the hang of walking in heels. "as long as you can sing, your good!" Sakura stated grabbing our purses and walking into the elevator. "Wait for me" I whined as I wobbled to the elevator as fast as possible. Without falling over of coarse.

Once we reached the lobby I took my shoes off because we had to run to the other elevator to get to the parking garage and I can't run in these.

"Quickly! If they notice we're screwed" I said hurriedly as Sakura fumbled with the keys. "Okay get in!" Sakura yelled flinging the door open "hey no yelling! It makes you sound like a kidnapper or something" I stated sliding into the car and putting my shoes back on.

"Okay fine. Here's your purse" Sakura said handing me a purple bag. (So specific I know)

/at the amusment park (where the concert/duet is)/

"Okay! I'm ready!" I said adjusting my mask and hopping out of the car. "Me too!" Sakura stated straightening out her dress. "So where do we go again?" I asked nervously wondering around the unopened park. "I think there's a stage in the center or something" Sakura stated looking around the corner. "Okay, let's split up and find it. Call me if you find it and make sure you use our YouTube Names" I said as we went our separate ways.

I was humming the tune to Waving through a window from the dear Evan Hansen musical as I walked next to the rollar coaster.

I almost screamed when I ran into someone when I turned the corner. I looked up and saw Naruto staring at me dumbfounded.

"OH! Murasaki your here! Sorry about this By the way, my manager set this up and I didnt know for a while" he said apologetically, "oh its fine~" I assured trying not to blow my cover. "Uh my any Chance do you know where the stage is?" Naruto asked rubbing the back of his neck. "Heh I was going to ask you the same thing" I sighed, "looks like we can find it together!" Naruto said with a bright smile. Wow. can he just like dial down the cuteness for a second.

After wandering around for a while my phone started ringing. Actually both me and Naruto's phones rang. We turned our back to give each other the little privacy we had.

"Hello? Hinata?"

"F-father? Why are you calling me right now?"

"I just wanted to inform you before hand and tell you that we are having lunch with the new Neighbors, I believe she is your friend. Claire was is? Yes she'll be coming over for lunch along with the famous Naruto Uzumaki. I know you've never met him but you better not mess this up"

"Of coarse...as always...Goodbye sir"

"Hinata yo-" I hung up -3-

Little does he know I'm dating Naruto! Hah take that mister. oh. Wait. I just called him sir! Im panicking oh jeez. he hates when I say that because he doesnt feel like a dad that way.

But he's a pretty bad dad no offense.

"Well looks like I'm having lunch with my girlfriend and my enemy" Naruto laughed nervously turning toward me. "Girlfriend?" I asked trying to act oblivious. "Oh! Right I haven't brought it out to the public yet but I'm dating Hinata hyuga!" He beamed "you love her?" I asked with a blush "more than anything!" He smiled.

"Murasaki!" Sakura yelled from a far. "oh Sak- uh momo!" Was that her name? Oh jeez I already forgot!

"I found the stage!" Sakura yelled "okay! Coming" I yelled back as me and Naruto made our way to the stage.

"So should we talk about what song we're gonna sing?" Naruto asked pulling out two chairs and setting them on center stage. "yeah!" I said sitting down.

"So do you know....uh...Hey Brother?" He asked looking at a list of songs he wrote down, "actually I do!" I stated "oh! Great! So you know what parts to sign?" He asked  "yeah I've listened to the switching vocals" I stated "perfect!" He said.

"Should we practice then?"
"Yep!"

After singing the song twice people started to crowd around and set up chairs and things.

Most people were holding up sign that read 'Murasaki rules' 'Naruto is the best!' And other compliments and so on.

Some people actually sat on the edge of the stage and talked to us. It was actually only three girls who really loved my singing. And Naruto's of coarse.

"So whats it like dating Naruto?" One girl asked "huh? Oh we're not dating" Naruto said quickly "yeah Murasaki and Naruto aren't dating but Naruto and Hin-" The girls friend quickly covered her mouth, "what she means is that you two would be a cute couple" her friend covered.

Was she about to say my name?!! Does she know? She can't can she? She hasn't seen me much less know me!

"We should head back now~ our guys friends are here" the third friend winked. "Okay have fun!" I smiled as they waved goodbye and headed toward some boys.

"Its Time to start singing" a stage crew member said to us "okay thank you" Naruto said and went to get the microphones.

/after like five minutes of setting up even though they were there for like an hour/

"Hey everyone!" Naruto yelled into the microphone earning a lot of cheers. "I'm here with Murasaki tonight!" He said again as more cheers were heard "Hai!" I greeted happily. "So we are gonna sing Hey brother by Avcii" Naruto stated as the background music started playing

(No game no life O(≧∇≦)O sorry continue)

After we ended the song there was a long roar of screams and cheers from the large crowd. I guess we were good!

/later bcuz I'm lazy and haven't updated in forever/

"Sakura I'm heading to bed!" I called out "okay night! Rest your voice!" She yelled from the other room.

I climbed in my bed and read some langst fan fictions for a while. I cried a bit but whatever. Then of coarse because of crying I went to sleep quickly.

////////

FINALLY DONE! so sorry this I late and stuff! I'm just really busy and don't have much time left. Also if your wandering Langst is lance (a voltron character) and agnst combined to basically very sad fanfics ;-; Anyway,

Bai!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 372 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
75.9K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
42.6K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
104K 2.3K 35
{COMPLETE} Naruto Uzimaki has been in school for about 5 months and everyone ignores him because he has no parents and people think he's irresponsib...