My Prisoner (boyxboy)

By Rosalyee

At the age of 16, Kaye has only one person in his life whom he loves and cherishes very much. To him, it does... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

557 15 4
By Rosalyee

(Kaye)

I have never felt this way before.

What I mean is that I have never gotten excited about a man. And right now, I have locked myself in my bathroom in order to relieve myself in secret.

I had tried my best to restrain myself after exiting the basement, but it didn't help. I was feeling insecure and lost about what had happened. I also felt a bit scared. Such an intense thing has never happened to me before. Never have I felt other mans hands on my body before and in such an intense way.

But what also scared me was how my body reacted to his touch. My heart was beating faster and I was holding my breath. I could feel my body tense as his hands traveled down to my waistline and I was feeling aroused.

It was impossible for me to remain there, sitting on the floor and trying to reason myself. I couldn't even think straight. I could have started to relieve myself right there if I hadn't remembered that my brother could walk in on me and caught me right on act.

So I tried my hardest to get up from the floor and make my way to my room. As I was running to my room I felt so embarrassed that I could die. There I was, running around the house with a hard-on, caused by a man in our basement. If my brother would have seen me, I would have died from embarrassment.

So I ran to my room and went straight to my bathroom and locked it. Thank god it has a lock on it. However, what I don't want to know is that whetever the key that Jay has, works on this lock too. That's something that I don't want to think about. Especially right now as I'm on my knees on the shower, breathing heavily. Warm water is running down on me, making my clothes wet. I hadn't bothered to take them off since I had no time for that.

I'm leaning on the wall with my left hand and resting my forehead on the cold wall. The contact with the cold wall makes shiver run down my body, making me whimper. My body is hot and the warm water is not helping me to calm down.

My right hand travels down my body, trying to get in my jeans. Frustrated, I try my best to get the zip on my jeans open. As my hand struggles it's way in and makes contact with my member, I let out a small moan.

It feels so good to be able to finally touch myself. My neck is still feeling sensitive from the mans touch and I'm feeling more aroused than I have ever felt. Just thinking of the feeling I had when his fingers touched my body and his lips made contact with my neck, the pleasure from pleasuring myself increased a lot.

I ran my tongue over my lips and bite down in order to hold down my voice. I have masturbated before but I'm quite clumsy at it. I usually do it from time to time when my brother isn't at home and even then I'm not sure how to do it. I always hold back my voice, because it's really embarrassing.

"Mmh.." I try to hold back my voice by keeping my lips closed. This is the first time that I actually feel aroused enough to let out my voice. The heat is rushing to my head and my breathing is becoming ragged. My heart is beating faster in my chest and my hand is moving faster and faster.

I open my mouth slightly and breathe heavily. The warm water feels good as it travels down my body, adding to the pleasure. I have never felt as sensitive before. My mind is cloaked as I finally reach my climax, shivering and curling my toes.

I relax my tense body and slump to the floor, turning around and resting my back to the cold wall. I see my hand trembling slightly from the intense exercise it received. I close my eyes and lean my head against the cold and hard material, hoping for it to help me cool my head.

I sit there in a silence for a long time, too tired to move. It's really comfortable and warm and to be honest, I'm in hurry to nowhere. It's quiet and I like it. I feel like I have all the time in the world to think about what just happened. I really don't even know what has happened. All of this seems too unreal. My life is really dull and such a things shouldn't happen to me.

Putting aside my brothers career, there is nothing extraordinary in my life. I spend my time at home, mostly reading, eating and sleeping. Showering is also a way for me to spend time, since I really like water. Everyday I wait for my brother to come home and when he does, I'm thrilled. It's enough for me to just be by my brothers side.

I don't really have any friends and it's not a secret that I have never had a sexual relationship with anyone. I have never been intimate with someone as I haven't really thought about it. I have never really thought about it since I haven't come across someone who I had such a feelings for.

Even I could tell that the man downstairs is a dangerous man. I don't necessarily need my brother to tell me that. I'm not some stupid little brat who can't tell even that much. But even better is that he is a very attractive and handsome man whom I felt curious about.

I just hadn't really expected him to touch me in such a way. I could feel a shiver run down my back as I thought about the way his body felt above me. The way that his fingers slid along my skin and his wet lips as they made contact with my skin. It was new to me and that scared me a little. Without thinking much I had run out of the room and now I was feeling a little bit regret of doing that.

But that was just a natural reaction right? Having a stranger touch you like that isn't normal, am I right? And I can't side the fact that he's a dangerous man whom my brother told me to stay away from. And he's a man, no less.

Now that I have calmed down, I should think about this for a while. I have never really thought much about liking men or women. I have felt attracted to a men before too. Sometimes I see a man with a beautiful eyes and a nice body and I can't help but steal gazes from him. But I never really thought I would have a reaction for a man. A reaction, that literally made me masturbate.

But I can't help it. There's something in him that makes me feel a strong pull towards him. It may be an attraction or curiosity, but whatever it is, I'm not sure. And I don't really care at the moment.

All of this thinking is making me really tired. Before being able to curl up in my bed, under the warm covers, I would have to get up. At the moment that seems really troublesome and I really don't even feel like it thought. If I could, I would propably stay here for the rest of the day. However, I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded. Propably because it's really hot in here.

Tiredly, I get up from the floor and turn off the shower. My clothes are soaked and clinging to my body. It feels a bit uncomfortable since I'm not that confident about my own body. I know that some people think that wet clothes look sexy on people, but I don't exactly feel sexy at the moment. I feel like a drenched kitty.

I start to peel my clothes off my body, starting with my socks. They come off quite easily, but I can't say same of the rest of my clothes. My clothes put up quite admirable fight, but it's needless to say that I won. It took me a few minutes to get all naked for me to start drying myself off.

I toss my clothes away along with my towel and put on some underwear. I then step out of the bathroom and head towards my wardrobe. It's get's really cold when I exit the hot bathroom and makes me tighten the towel around me. It's good that my wardrobe is only a few steps away so I don't have to wander an huge journey in cold for it.

I put on some comfortable shorts and an oversize t-shirt, while moving around slowly. The cold did shake me up a little so I don't feel that lazy anymore. I feel like I can walk around a little, but just a little.

Just as I was about to start drying my hair, I heard a glass break. It startled me a little since I was sure that my brother was still sleeping. Then again, I have no idea how long I spent in the shower.

I started to walk downstairs, towards the kitchen. I wasn't hurrying since I'm pretty confident that it was my brother. I mean, sure it could be a burglar, but for some reason I can't think that a burglar would have found their way all the way here. After all, we do live a little bit further from the city and in an old house on top of that.

After reaching the kitchen I saw Jay standing there near the sink and a broken glass before him on the floor. He was just standing there and staring ahead. Following his eyes, I felt my chest tighten in fear when my eyes landed on the door that he was staring at. The door that leads to the basement.

"Jay?" I speak in quiet voice, fearing that he may have found out that I have visited the basement. There should be no way that he could tell that I have went there. The door was closed before I went there and I made sure it was closed also after I left there.

"Did you go there while I was sleeping?" My heart began pounding faster when he asked that. His voice was soft and it didn't sound like he was angry, but he was still staring at the door.

I love my brother and I have never lied to him. Well, not that I remember anyway. He has taken care of me since our parents died and I would never want to hurt him or make him sad. But at this moment, I'm feeling a little afraid that he is going to reveal my little secret.

I'm feeling anxious and I'm pretty sure that my hand is trembling a little. I'm trying to keep my face stoic, even though Jay isn't even looking at me right now. He had told me not to go there, but I did anyway. And some stuff happened in there that I'm not sure if I want him to know about it.

So I decided to lie.

"No. Why do you ask that?" I keep my eyes on him as he keeps his eyes on that door for a moment longer before he turns his head to look at me. For a second his face seems emotionless. Just clear green eyes looking at me with his mouth tense.

Then he smiles at me and shakes his head laughing. "I have no fucking idea." He answers and makes shooing motion with his hands to make me stay a little further away because of the broken glass.

"Maybe I'm just being a paranoid because of work and that savage." A weigh lifts from my shoulders and my heartbeat returns to normal as he begins to clean the broken class from the floor.

I didn't get caught from a lie.

I should have expected that. Brother knows I never lie, especially to him. He would never even consider the opinion that I would lie to him. So what was I so worried about?

I was so scared that I would disappoint my most beloved brother that I couldn't even think anything else. I was just hoping for that moment to pass and brother to never notice anything. Needless to say, I'm really relieved.

Sharp sound of class crashing against class causes me to jump from my thoughts into present. I turn my eyes to look at Jay who just dumped the broken class into the trashcan. He doesn't look very cheery and his face seems expressionless. It makes me a little worried.

Jay isn't cheery person to begin with but he's usually more relaxed around me. Is the fact that there is another man in our house too much for him? Maybe that is what's making him a little stiff today. Who knows. Or maybe deep down he's still a little suspicious about our earlier conversation.

However it may be, the air around us is tense. Neither one of us is relaxed and it shows. It's not usually like this though. On normal days when we are both home, we just lay down on the couch to talk about some stupid things and laugh. I'm not used to feel this awkward around my own brother.

I don't like it.

"Jay?" I speak in quiet voice, fearing that he may have found out that I have visited the basement. There should be no way that he could tell that I have went there. The door was closed before I went there and I made sure it was closed also after I left there.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him worried. He seems to be in a trance like state before lifting his eyes to look at me.

The look in his eyes is something that I can't quite put into words. His eyes look expressionless as he just stares at me for a moment. That brief look in his eyes makes my body shiver before his eyes brighten up and his mouth breaks into a smile.

"Sure. Everything's just fine. Why do you ask?" Hearing him say that with such a worry-free voice is almost enough to make me believe him.

"Well.. There's a broken class so I just thought.. " I didn't finish my sentence in fear that it would break the peace that we have here. Jay finished tidying up and took a few steps closer to me so that he could reach to ruffle my hair.

"I'm telling you that everything is just fine. Don't worry and just leave everything to me."

"Fine." I answered briefly and bit my inner lip while trying to sound tough. I could tell by the way that my brother was smirking at me that I didn't sound so convincing.

Jay pulled his hand away from me and went to take fridge, taking out two bottles of fresh juice. "Anyways, I was thinking that we could watch some movie tonight that I got for us and just chill out in the living room. How does that sound to you?"

I couldn't help but smile at this lovely idea. I love spending time with my brother the most. Nothing beats laying down on the couch with the person who means me the most in the world and watching a movie. The darkness doesn't seem so scary as the television screen flashes brightly, the light dancing around the room.

Even the silence feels comfortable. I don't feel any need to break this silence by saying something unnecessary. And that's simply because I feel so. Don't judge me. This is very relaxing.

The movies is nice. Not that I pay much attention to it. My mind seems to travel further and further from the movie, all the way to what lays downstairs.

Nothing seems to take my thoughts away from him. Not even the yells and the screams from the people in the movie. The beautiful music just makes me sink further into my own little world.

I tore my mind to the present as I feel the soft pillow collapsing with my head. As the pillow drops down to the bed I look at the person who threw it. He has a very charming smirk on his face that makes me wanna throw the pillow right back at him.

"Mind telling me why?" I try to sound as irritated as I can in order to wipe that smirk off his face. But he just keeps looking at me amused.

"I just felt like it. The movie ended a short while ago and you were ignoring me. I got lonely." He took another pillow from the couch and adjusted it to his lap to get more comfortable.

"Oh... " I looked back at the television and I could see that he was telling the truth. Even the credits are almost over. How could I have missed that? Nothing makes any sense anymore. I must be tired. Really tired and that's all it is.

"You couldn't have been thinking of that savage, right?" I feel a thump in my chest and I freeze. I hold back my breath and try to think hard what to say. He sounded very serious.

I feel sick and guilty all the way from my toes to my head. I can feel my heart beating hard in my chest and I try to hold back tears.

This isn't funny. This is awful. I don't understand why I react like this to a simple question. This is absurd.

"I'm sorry, Jay. I know that I shouldn't stick my nose into your job but I don't think it's right to keep a person tied up in the basement while we just.. It just doesn't feel right, Jay." Instead of trying to sound reasonable and reassuring myself, I end up sounding like a whining child and pestering myself into a breakdown.

I take a deep breath and gather my thoughts. Even without looking straight at my brother, I can sense his worry. But it will be okay. I will be okay. There's nothing wrong, I'm just a bit tired and that's it.

I slowly exhale all the bad thoughts out and I can feel my body relaxing and my mind calming down. "Does he have to stay in the basement?" I look up to my brother to see him frown and catch the sight that escapes his lips. He looks me in the eyes before shaking his head lightly.

"He has to. I'm sorry Kaye but that's just how it is. I told you this before but I'm not going to let a dangerous savage walk around in my house free."

"But it's cold in there and.. He's all alone there." Imagining myself being bound to a bed in a cold basement all alone is making me shiver from loneliness. I could never be able to stay strong if I was in that beautiful strangers shoes. I would be bawling my eyes out and wish that the demons lurking in the corners wouldn't eat me up. And in a basement there could be spiders and little insects, right? Uh uh.. I would never survive trough that.

"There's nothing I can do about that. He's going to stay down there because of reasons. Is that clear, Kaye?" His voice now tougher, he pins me down with his eyes, making my shoulders slump in defeat.

"Yes yes.. I understand that. I'm not stupid." Feeling a bit annoyed, I take my half-filled class of water from the table near the two bowls that had once been full of popcorn and chips, and clutch it all down my throat. I put my class back down the table and take a breath. It's not like I was going to let the guy go.

I feel my brothers hand touch my head and look up to him as he ruffles my hair. A kind pair of eyes are looking at me with his mouth displayed on a playful smirk. That's my brother. 

"Of course not. My baby brother is the smartest kid in town." He teases me with a happy tone, making me wanna smile but making me instead to show him my tongue.

And so he jumps at me, tackling me on my back to the couch, beginning my torture. I have no idea how long he tickled me, but it felt like an eternity. No matter how many times I begged and pleaded him to stop while tears fell down my cheeks, he didn't. I laughed and cried, but the torture seemed never ending.

He kept torturing me and laughing, the sound of his laugh making me to laugh even more if possible. It made me feel warm and happy in my chest, making me endure the tickling as long as I could, until reaching the point where I no longer know if I was laughing from sadness or happiness and making the reason of my tears unknown.

When I no longer could let even the smallest sound out, my breath getting caught in my throat, he finally stopped. His smile still on his face and eyes watching me with affection. The air around us still warm and loving, I couldn't hold back a smile of my own as I tried my best to fill my lungs with air.

A wave of relief washes over my body, making me close my eyes in comfort. I take a deep breaths and even without seeing it, I can sense my brother watching me with a smile on his face. Having already forgotten about the incident earlier, I feel safe with my kind brother right next to me, in our home.

"Try not to fall asleep here, you sleepyhead." I feel yet another pillow hit my legs, as Jay gently smacks me with it.

"I knooow." I whine as I force my eyes open and slowly drag my body up. I look around the dim lighted room and my eyes hit the table where bowls and classes are waiting to be taken to the kitchen sink to be cleaned. I take a quick glance at Jay, who's smirking at me, leaving me no choice but to get up and take my share of dishes to the sink.

Dragging my legs through the rooms, I hear Jay putting the DVD away to it's place and shut down the DVD player and TV. Reaching the sink, I carefully put the dishes in, trying to make as less noise as possible. There's something I just hate about unnecessary displeasing noises, so I do my best to not cause them myself.

After hearing a few light steps, a pair of warm hands reaches out from behind me, mimicking my movements, carefully placing down his share of dishes. Standing a head longer than me, he gently kisses my head and ruffles my hair, making me smile lightly.

He takes off and goes to turn off all of the few dim lights, as I turn around and start my way to upstairs already. I drag my tired legs slowly up the stairs, but pausing for a tiny moment to take a very quick look of the basement door. That tiny moment was enough for me to notice it being firmly shut down, heating feelings climbing their way up my body.

My heart skips a breath and I take that as my clue to start moving my legs again. I also hear Jay staring to make his way up the stairs, making me move my legs slightly faster. Reaching the stairs and taking a few steps towards my room, I turn around to my brother and wish him a goodnight.

"Goodnight, Kaye. Sleep well." His voice low and quiet, a kind smile on his lips, he goes to his room and shuts the door. I do the same and as soon as I have shut the door, I take off my jeans and grab my loose pants from the floor and tug them on.

After a quick use of the toilet and brushing my teeth, I finally allow my body to fall down on the bed, curling myself under the warm and soft covers. My eyes no longer wanting to open and my body not moving an inch anymore, a confused thought crosses my mind.

There's no way I would want to let the beautiful man in our basement go. I don't want him to go. Just the though of him leaving makes me feel oddly sad. There is a reason why he's down there, bound to a bed in a cold basement and I don't doubt that he will be staying there for a quite a while. I wanna see him. I wanna know more about him. I wanna touch him.

I don't wanna let him go.

Despite the reasons and who is, right now he's being hold a prisoner by my dear brother, in our house.

And what we own, we also share.

A sudden feeling of possessiveness washes over my entire body and mind, making me shiver. A pleasant afterglow is making my head no longer able to think anything. I feel both my mind and body relaxing as everything around me darkens and I fall asleep, a thrilling thought as my last thought.

He's my prisoner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.5K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
6.2K 517 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
Trust? By Camalaroon

Teen Fiction

490 18 14
Easton King has had a hard life. His parents abandoned him as a toddler and he's been from home to home for as long as he can remember. Nobody seems...
62.3K 4.4K 31
[COMPLETED] ❤️🌈👊🏼 OffXGun AU Off can never quite forget the strange boy he had a crush on in high school who'd disappeared in their senior year. O...