SwaSan FF: Intezaar [✔️]

By _Hxl1m4_

A story about Swara and Sanskaar & a story for SwaSan fans. . . Sanskaar, who was kicked out of his house by... More

First Kiss
First Clash
Braveness
The Journey
Saving A Brother
Food
The Truth
Her Confession
Wait Over

Cleaning

1.6K 120 8
By _Hxl1m4_

Thank you for reading, voting,  commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 6: Cleaning

"Are you okay?" Raka questioned, placing his hand on her shoulder concernedly and she blinked at him with the smile that was falling.

"Thank you for saving me." He adds and she nods her head, controlling the shivers.

"D. . . Don't worry. . . Itttt, it was my duty t. . . Ttto, to help." Swara stutters, inhaling a deep breath to overcome the fear which was bothering her.

"I'm just surprised. . . I'm not even your brother and you. . ."

"But you are now aren't you?" She interrupted with her question after she had exhaled her deep breath.

Raka curls a small smile, nodding his head positively. Swara's head lifts up and she blinks at Sanskaar, who pays no interest and walks away.

"I'll get going. . ."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"No, don't go. You won't be safe out there and. . ."

"I'll be fine."

"But how can you leave your sister among so many new people? The only person I know is you." She frowns and he looks at her, thinking for a bit. "How can you be assured that I'll stay safe here? I need a brother to protect me right, from a. . ." She stopped, lifting her gazes and making her voice loud and clear "From a dangerous criminal jungly billa!"

Raka scoffs and she looks back at him, pleading him with her expressions.

"Okay." He utters, giving up in front of her cute puppy eyes. She curls a smile, blinking at him to thank him for listening to her.

"But who will offer me a house to stay in?"

"You can stay in the one I have been offered to stay in. . . Bhao was saying there's a house upstairs which is empty, I'm sure there will be enough room for the two of us. So follow me." She answers his question and starts to walk upstairs with her luggage and Raka follows her.

She finds the house she was looking for and glances at the lock on it.

"How would we break the lock? I know for sure that they won't have the keys for it cause this lock looks old." Swara mummers and looks around.

Raka sees a rod laying near the railings and walks there, bending down and picking it up.

"Move slightly back." He says and Swara turns, seeing a rod in his hand. She follows as he had said and he hits the rod with the lock twice, managing to break it open.

Swara smiles and Raka throws the rod away, wiping his hands against his shirt.

"Where did you learn that from?"

"Umm. . . From a small age, when I. . . I used to steal from peoples houses." He replied, feeling a little ashamed as he told her about his past deed.

She was obviously not pleased to hear that but to make it less awkward for him, she decides to ignore it and walks forward, pushing the door open.

Dust flies down and she starts coughing, shocked to see the dirt. Raka swallows his spit, closing his nose after staring at the amount of dirt and cobwebs inside the house.

"Oh god! She sighed, closing her eyes helplessly.

"Don't worry, I'll help you clean." Raka says and she opens her eyes, taking a step inside.

Raka enters the house, feeling irked and dirty, wanting to run back out but he knew he couldn't leave Swara to clean it all alone.

"Let's start." Swara sighs, glancing around to make a start.

Raka makes a face, pulling the dirty white sheet off from the dining table.

Swara sniffs and so does Raka. "Where is this smell coming from?" Raka asks, turning towards Swara.

Swara looks at him and shrugs, they glance around to find out what was causing that unpleasant smell and finally Swara sees a bucket outside the door, she walks towards it and closes her mouth, feeling sick.

"Eeeee! Raka, it's this!"

Raka turns and heads towards Swara, looking at the bucket and rolling his eyes in displeasure, stopping himself from vomiting.

Raka and Swara instantly run out of the house, trying to replace that unpleasant and disgusting smell with the fresh air.

"I, I think I will faint."

"Same." He utters and both Raka and Swara look at each other.

*

Sanskaar had stepped out from his house, which was upstairs in the end, in between two yellow houses.

He plays on his phone while feeling hungry, he wanted to find food but wasn't sure where to get it from as he had no cash with him.

He hears a sound and walks towards the house, that had been locked for 4 years. "Why is the sound coming from there." He wondered, stopping outside the door.

He shockingly sees Swara and Raka cleaning, with a cloth over their nose and mouth.

"Who opened this house for them. . ." He mummers to himself, absolutely surprised. He knew no one from this colony would have dared to give space to Raka, who was an enemy of Bhao.

While cleaning the cobweb, Swara's eyes fall on Sanskaar and she glares at him.

'You'll pay the water price with something worse' She speaks in her mind and steps down from the stool, heading towards that bucket.

Taking the advantage of Sanskaar not focusing, she holds the bucket and heads towards him slyly. He was too busy thinking and as he looked up, he felt a thick slimy goo thump on his face and closed his eyes.

Raka stops playing with the broom and looks towards the door, dropping his mouth after seeing Sanskaar covered in the slime that caused unpleasant smell.

Swara drops the bucket next to Sanskaar and he opens his eyes.

"What the hell!" He shouts, wiping his face and feeling uneasy with the smell.

"Oh Billa. . ." Swara trails off, acting surprise "I didn't see you, I was just. . ." She acted innocent, pretending but he knew this wasn't an accident.

"Just shut up! Yuck!" Sanskaar shouted in displeasure.

Swara controls her laughter and Sanskaar angrily huffed, holding her by the hand pulling her closer to him. He rubs his cheek with hers from both sides, shocking her.

She felt a small chill and inhales a deep breath but the unpleasant smell instantly grabbed her attention and she made a face.

"Eeee! What did you do?"

"Pulled you into your own mess!" He angrily answers, letting go off her hands and moving back.

She stares at him, wondering why she felt a small chill as soon as he brought her close to him and rubbed his cheek against hers. She swallows her spit, building courage to angryily answer him.

"You. . ." Before she could say anything to him, he walks away, feeling disgusted with what he was covered in.

His hunger had also vanished as soon as that gooey slime touched his face, all he merely felt like doing was vomiting.

Swara sighs, turning around and Raka blinks at her.

"What?"

Raka shakes his head negatively, getting back to work, Swara sniffs and curves a frown, searching for the bathroom.

**

The sun had set, allowing the moon to shine in the dark with his companions, the stars.

Swara and Raka had finished cleaning, filmmaking the house worth walking into and sigh a relief, absolutely exhausted and tired.

"Finally!" Swara sighed, pulling the cloth down from her face and Raka does the same, smiling after cleaning the whole house, including the bathroom that Swara has discovered.

Raka receives a phone call, rejecting it and looked up. Swara hadn't noticed as she was too busy staring at the hall, making sure every nook was cleaned.

Raka's phone buzzes again and he slides out, answering it straightaway.

"Raka. . ." Swara turns but stops, seeing him disappeared. "Where did he go." She wondered, glancing around to find him.

She steps outside the house and sees him at a distance, talking on the phone. She creases her eyebrows, starting to head there but unaware of where she was headed, she clashes against a figure. He falls back, hitting his back and head on the floor and she fell on top of him, hitting her chest with his and her head with his chin.

"Ahh."

"Are you blind!" She heard him yell, knowing who it was and lifted her head, blinking at Sanskaar and he looks at her.

He wanted to say a lot more to her, much more and show his attitude and anger but something had started pressing the feeling within him while he blinked at her, not knowing why but staring at chocolate brown eyes.

Her heart slowly starts to increase and she swallows her spit, not knowing why she started feeling like that. She wasn't sure why she had started to feel attracted to him, knowing it wasn't right. She doesn't know why she enjoys bullying him, grabbing his attention and taunting him, despite his wrongdoings but as soon as he touches her or his part of the body connects with hers, it passes an unknown chill down her body, which she wasn't isn't enjoying at all. The thought of wondering why this happens makes her impatient and uneasy.

The time when he kissed her, her heart beats had only increased, but now when he touches her, she feels different. That time anger was at its peak now the anger against him was slowly vanishing and she was clueless to why that was happening. Is it because she started to know him more? Or is it because she enjoys having his attention? Or is it because she wants to bully him for the rest of her life? Or. . . She was definitely confused with her feelings, not being able to find the correct reason to justify what she was feeling right now.

He was absolutely clueless, not knowing why the words wouldn't slip out of his mouth, it was like those brown orbs had full control over him, in front of which he can't blabber what he wanted, neither show the emotions he had against her. He wanted to express his feelings but they had disappeared as soon as his eyes met hers. He swallowed his spit, feeling his heart slightly jumping each time she blinked at him, he felt different, he felt like being more nice to her despite her being awfully mean to him.

Being heartless and emotionless doesn't really suit him as he's not that type of person. He may be harsh and egoistic, but he can never be so cruel. That time when he was driving, it was the anger and emotions that over took his mind due to which he couldn't see the child on the road, he knows he isn't a bad person, he just gets angry quickly which can cause many problems. He wondered what it would've been like if Swara and him had a different meeting, they wouldn't be so against each other wouldn't they. He doesn't know why he has the urge to be kind to her to see if she would return the kindness. But sometimes he is assured to keep her away.

Raka had finished his talking and turns, surprised to see the two on the floor and in that position.

Sanskaar makes a movement and Swara realises, she moves away from his chest and sits up. She manages to stand and he stands up too, dusting his clothes and avoiding eye contact.

"Couldn't you see where you were going? What were you doing?" He asks after inhaling a deep breath.

She looks at him, deciding to turn this awkward moment to something less awkward. Therefore, she curled a fake smile and answered him back sarcastically "I was dancing wasn't I?"

He creased his forehead while blinking at her "I was looking where I was going. You weren't!"

He sighed, shaking his head negatively to see her arguing back in her real style.

Hearing no response from him had given her the opportunity to play a smirk on her lips. "What happened JB. Don't have anything to say back?"

He scoffs, staring at her sarcastically "Nothing happened, I was just thinking what type of Chudel you are." He mockingly says and she narrows her eyes, glaring at him.

"You must be the Queen of the awful and disgusting looking Chudel's!" He insults, finding the fun behind bullying her.

Swara buffs and this reaction of hers unknowingly made Sanskaar curl a smile, proving his enjoyment in this taunting game.

Swara's eyes land on his smile, which she saw for the first time. She doesn't know how to react but all she knew was that he looked less of a demon and more of a fellow classmate who was taunting her out of fun.

She decides to remain quiet and allow him to enjoy the moment. She rolls her eyes to show him her displeasure and walks inside the house.

He heads towards his house, seeing Raka on the way. Raka looks away and starts walking towards the house, Sanskaar ignores him and walks past him.

Raka enters the house and Swara turns, seeing him walk inside. "Raka, you're here and I'm sleeping there." She directs and after he had nodded, Swara walks towards the room she chose and he walks towards the room he had been allotted to.

**

The sun rose, shining bright and Swara opens her eyes, yawning as the rays fall inside her room through the opened window.

She curls a smile, sitting up and feeling the breeze touch her, giving her an amazing feeling. Her thoughts rewind what had happened yesterday when Sanskaar had pulled her towards him and she falling on him, unknown to this feeling, she pouts.

A knock on the main door of the house interrupts her thoughts and she stood up, slipping her feet into her slippers and leaving her comfort position. She makes her way out to the hall and towards the main door.

As she opens it, she sees a lady smiling at her.

"I heard you're new here. . ." Swara nods as she spoke and the lady widens her smile "That's great. . . We can maybe know each other more so please do come to my daughter's sangeet ceremony today evening and meet the other ladies too." She invites and Swara nods, the lady then walks away and Swara curves the thinking expressions, closing the door again.

"I might as well go." She says to herself and heads towards her room to get changed.

*

"No, that won't look good." Sanskaar utters, talking to the decorators that we're applying glittery lights against the railings and the colony walls.

"Sir, what type of flowers should we put on?"

"Wait." He responds, focusing on the lights as he wants everything to look stunning.

He wanted to make sure everything is according to his Bhao's taste so nothing becomes uncomfortable for him.

Swara exits her house, walking down the stairs and as she does, her eyes land on Sanskaar and  her pace slows. Her eyes view him directing the decorators and talking to him, she feels like an energy force pulling her towards him but she knew she had to control, each time she tries to look away, she bounds to stare back at him.

While she walked down, he sees her shadow and looks towards the stairs, seeing her walk down and seeing him look at her had automatically pushed her face to the other side. He glances away, focusing back on the lights.

He had tried his best to avoid her, not wanting any type of feelings towards her as his decision of being kind made him think he was just being stupid at that moment.

Swara looses against her willpower and shifts her gazes towards Sanskaar, yet again. Feeling a tinge of helplessness, which is not pleasing her at all.

To Be Continued. . .

Up Next - Sangeet
_______________

Done, how was the chapter?

Drop down your comments and press the vote button if you liked the this chapter please ♥️✨🌸.

Tag anyone interested please ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 14.5K 32
Everything which we can see or listen is not always truth Sometime "Eyes are in Tricks " And Sometime "Tricks are in eyes" ...
488K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
1.5M 59.9K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
149K 10.8K 27
Read the story and give your review...