SwaSan FF: Intezaar [✔️]

By _Hxl1m4_

A story about Swara and Sanskaar & a story for SwaSan fans. . . Sanskaar, who was kicked out of his house by... More

First Kiss
First Clash
Braveness
The Journey
Cleaning
Food
The Truth
Her Confession
Wait Over

Saving A Brother

1.7K 132 21
By _Hxl1m4_

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and supporting this story everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 5: Saving A Brother

Swara steps out and so does he, she closes the door and sees Raka bleeding and laying on the floor, gasping for oxygen.

Without wasting anytime, she rushes towards Raka. "If Raka is here then that Jungly Billa must be here too. . ." She whispers to herself and stops, bending down to help Raka.

He walks towards Swara and Raka and Swara taps Raka's shoulder. He opens his eyes with a painful hiss and was surprised seeing Swara.

"What happened and who did this to you?" She asked, not knowing why she was concerned for a goon.

He stops behind Swara and Raka shifts his gazes, widening them. "B. . . Bhao." He stuttered as he struggled and Swara turned while lifting her head, shocked to see the man she travelled with being addressed as 'Bhao'.

"Bhao? Sanskaar's Bhao?" She questions and he stares at her in amusement, surprised to hear Sanskaar's name from her mouth.

"How do you know Sanskaar?" Bhao asks, confirming her doubt and she swallowed, now assured that Sanskaar is nearby.

Her eyes then fall on Sanskaar who was heading their way with rage glimpsing from his posture, her eyes widen in shock as soon as they land on the sharp broken liquor bottle glass in his hand. Swara swallowed her spit and blinked her eyes thrice, absolutely displeased to see the weapon Sanskaar was going to use to attack Raka.

As he stomped to the main area of the colony, his eyes catch a glance of Swara's face and he was startled to see her bending besides a wounded Raka. He knew for sure she would go against him and insult him in the premises, where he is merely respected and feared from.

Swara inhaled a deep breath, remembering she had fought him once and believes to fight him as many time as it takes for him to stop his bad deeds. She stood up and headed towards him, what he feared was playing in her mind, directing her what to do.

'You shouldn't be scared Swara, what can he do? You're brave, strong, truthful and wouldn't allow anyone to be treated with injustice. Raka is about to be killed which is wrong and you need to stand against Jungly Billa to save Raka.' After assuring her inner-self, she exhaled her breath slowly, easing herself to argue with the latter once again.

"What are you doing? You can't kill him!" She argued, staring at the broken bottle once again.

"Just mind your own business!"

"How can I? You're about to kill someone and that's wrong!"

"What is it to you?"

"He's my brother!" She blurts, shocking Sanskaar, Bhao and Raka himself.

"What?" Sanskaar shockingly asks and she nods positively "Yes, he's my brother."

"Oh, so this was your plan to. . ."

"She's lying!" Raka hisses, in pain as he tries to sit up, interrupting Sanskaar.

"Whoever is helpless or in need, I'm always there for them and at the moment Raka needs me and is helpless, so that makes him my brother and I won't let you do any injustice with him." Swara firmly spoke, diverting Bhao and Sanskaar's attention back onto her.

Bhao couldn't believe what he was hearing and viewing, he had never seen anyone speak like that to Sanskaar till date and now, Swara has the courage to go against Sanskaar, which is a really unpleasant surprise for him.

"Just cut the crap and let me do my work!"

"If it was a good work, I wouldn't have stopped you but it's wrong!"

Sanskaar angrily throws the broken bottle onto the floor, shattering it into pieces. "Gosh! Why can't you just stay out of my way? Do you really think I would kill him? You don't even know what we do so just shut up!"

"I don't care! But I won't let you touch him, especially now, since he's my brother."

Sanskaar clenches his fist in irritation "You know what, make all our enemies your brothers and when we use a method to interrogate and try to know their motive, stick your leg in between and if we teach them who they messed with, them poke your nose in between and get me and Bhao killed, that's when you'll be glad, wouldn't you!"

He said it all in one go and she simply blinked at him, thinking about her response to that. She surely doesn't want anyone to die in front of her, even if it was her enemy.

"Look at him. . ." She trailed off, moving her eye towards Raka, glancing at him. "Does he look like a murder?" She questions, shifting her gazes back at Sanskaar and he moves his gazes to Raka. "You look worser than him, you look like a demon and that's why anyone could tell you're a murder but I don't think Raka would murder anyone." She insults and Sanskaar narrows his eyes in anger while moving them back towards Swara.

"You're going to regret one day for making him your brother." He warns and storms off, leaving Raka, Swara and Bhao.

Swara walks towards Raka to help him up and Bhao watches her. "Where will you take him? The whole colony will reject him after knowing what he tried to do."

"I didn't know who you were before but you also offered me help right? I'm sure everyone has a heart but they don't show it and about Raka, he will stay with me."

Raka looks at Swara while touching his stomach after successfully standing up. He isn't sure if she has a motive behind it or she really cares.

"No one will really like you."

Swara curls a small smile, turning towards Bhao "They wouldn't have anyways because me and that JB wouldn't have got along."

"JB?"

"Jungly Billa. . . Also known as Sanskaar." She yawned after revealing, showing her dislike for him.

"Ohh." He uttered and Swara started walking with Raka, being his support and the two stopped by the bench.

She helped him take and seat and Bhao continued looking at her, he somewhat started to appreciate her braveness yet was scared it might cause a problem for Sanskaar, who he treats no less than a son.

"Thank you for bringing me here and giving me a roof to stay under. . ." She uttered, turning towards Bhao "I'll never forget your favour." She continued and smiled.

Bhao nods at her and the driver brings out her luggage. "There's an empty house upstairs, you can stay there." He says and she nods her head positively and Bhao signals the driver to put her luggage near her.

The driver nods and makes his way towards Swara while Bhao starts heading towards his house.

After dropping the luggage besides Swara, the driver leaves.

"Thank you." Swara turns towards Raka, who had thanked Swara.

"Don't be." She replies and he tries to read her face. "Why did you save me?"

"I have a habit. . . I can't keep quiet when I see something wrong happening so I just jump in between." She answered back, which made him think. "And trust me, when I said you're my brother, I actually meant it. It's okay if you don't want to see me as your sister but I'll always see you as my brother now." She adds and he scoffs.

Sanskaar, who was stood upstairs leans down the railing, rolling his eyes as he hears and witnesses the duo.

"How old are you?"

He creased his forehead, "19, why?"

She widens her eyes, shocked to know his age and he understood by her expressions.

"You're only 19 and you've learnt to hold the gun?"

He nods his head, remembering something from the past which took all his attention

"Sometimes you need to fight for yourself or other people would keep on tearing you apart." He blurts out, compelling her to focus on her thoughts.

"True. . ." She blurted out and upon realising, she thought to ease the situation "Like that Jungly Billa. . . He thinks he's the best and all powerful when instead he's only a mice."

Raka chuckles, lifting his head to look at her "Who, Sanskaar?"

"Who else? He's the one and only JB, Jungly Billa." She says with a proud smile and he hears, looking on.

"And my name is Swara, I'm only 20 years old, just a year older than you."

"Ooo, but you look young and pretty." Raka compliments and Swara looks at him, trying not to smile yet not believing him.

"More like a Black Eyed Chudail!" Sanskaar shouts from the top, disturbing Raka and Swara.

Swara tilts her head back and looks at Sanskaar leaning against the rails, she glares at him and straightens her head.

Soon she feels cold water spreading on her scalp and dripping down from the side. Raka stands up, shocked by the sudden movement and lifts his head to look up while Swara drops her mouth. Anger overtakes her and she clenches her fist.

"How dare you!" She shouts, gritting her teeth and looking up at Sanskaar, who drops the bucket on the floor besides him.

She gives him the death glares, gesturing him a threat and he reciprocates to her glares.

She glances around and spots a shovel, instantly moving towards it. As she grabs onto it, Sanskaar seemed to have doubted her but as soon as she started climbing the stairs with it, he was shocked to see that she was really charging towards him to hit him.

"Is she actually coming?" He questioned himself and as soon as she climbed the stairs, he didn't waste a single second and started running.

All the residents that stepped out of the house gasp and cover their mouth in shock, not expecting this day to very come in their colony.

"Now watch!" She threatened loudly and began to chase him.

Raka curls an unknown smile as he whispers "Only she can make him run." And shakes his head in disbelief.

Swara had caught up to Sanskaar and he stops, facing her.

"Listen. . . Don't be mad and put the shovel away."

"Shut up! How dare you throw water on me?" She angrily questions, taking steps towards him.

While she walked forward, her foot slid because of a banana peel and she dropped the shovel, swinging forward but before she could touch the ground, she fell into Sanskaar's arms, which had offered her help.

Swara lifts her head and stares into his orbs while he stares at her chocolate brown orbs.

Raka, who was feeling pain drops onto the bench and a sharp metal bullet whizzes past him, piercing into the wall behind him, disturbing everyone with the loud noise.

Swara gasped, standing on her foot with her balance and leaning down, Sanskaar had followed and looked down to see what had happened.

"Raka. . ." Swara softly trials off and released a sigh of relief to see him alive and breathing.

But Raka was stunned as he looks up to see who was holding the gun and releasing the bullets that had been chosen for him with his will.

Swara was about to move but Sanskaar grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Don't get involved. It's his gang." He whispers, wanting to move out of their devilish gazes so they don't realise Bhao and him are here, which can cause a threat.

"I don't care, he needs me. Leave my hand!" She says and Sanskaar bends down as the men look up, seeing Swara trying to free her hand.

Sanskaar let's go of her hand and she picks the shovel up, running down the stairs straight after.

"She will die now." Sanskaar whispers to himself and shakes his head in disbelief.

"Bhai, you tried to kill me?" Raka shockingly asks, standing up while a hiss of pain left his mouth.

"It's Boss's order, you're no use to us or our gang so we have to kill you." He uttered, disheartening Raka.

"But why?"

"Because you came in the hands of Sanskaar. . . Now all our plans and information will leak and we know you. . ."

"You don't trust me?" Raka asks, shocked to hear the words that left his friends mouth.

"It's not about trust anymore, it's about loyalty. Even a blind person would trust a dog but the question is, would that dog be loyal to him?"

Raka scoffs, seeing his gang turn their backs on him "Yes, if the dog isn't claimed by anyone else. But I'm from your gang and I'm not going to let anyone. . ."

"You're no longer part of us, that's what boss has declared so you're absolutely useless." His friend harshly says and aims the gun towards him.

"Wow, people usually die for their friends but you're about to kill him?" Swara questions, standing in front of Raka.

"Move out of the way and shut your mouth." Raka's friend remarks but Swara stood rooted in her place.

"He has done everything for you, he even held a gun in his hand when at this age, he should've been in school." Swara says but her words didn't really affect Raka's friend and the gang.

"Just cut the crap and move, other ways you'll have to loose your life too." Raka's friend threatens, loading the gun to be triggered.

"I won't let you kill him, he's my brother and as long as I'm alive, you won't even touch him!" Swara warns, tightly holding onto the shovel bravely.

Bhao was standing near his window, looking outside and was slightly worried seeing her stand in front of the gang, yet he was helpless as no one knew this was his place.

"Wow Raka, you didn't tell us you had a hot sister. . . After killing you, we'll take her. I'm sure boss will love her."

Swara felt disgusted, staring at Raka's friend with anger and disgust while Bhao shook his head in disbelief.

"I dare you to open your mouth again!" Swada threatens, glaring at him like an injured lioness who will soon roar so loud that all her enemies will wet their pants.

His friend laughs along with the gang. "What would you do?"

"A lot of things. . . More than you can imagine." She answers back, holding the shovel while loosening her grip a little.

She proceeds ahead with the shovel and Raka's friend stops laughing.

"You think this shovel will scare me?" He scoffs and continues laughing.

Swara angrily swings the shovel with full force and it hits Raka's friend on the head while the grip holder hit few of the men and as the shiver hit him, he had dropped his gun which had slid near Swara.

Swara immediately picks the gun and aims it at him. "Maybe a lot more with this gun. . . But never underestimate the power of a shovel!"

Raka's friend angrily stares at her while rubbing his head. Sanskaar was shocked to see the damage a shovel had did to a person, Raka's friends head had started dripping blood out.

"This girl. . . She's courageous and different." Sanskaar says to himself, not being able to get over the blood that was dripping out from Raka's friends head.

"Leave if you love your life!" Swara threatens, shocking the men as Raka's friend was the only person with the gun, they never expected this to happen.

"Stay out of it!" Raka's friend yelled, taking a step forward.

Before he could continue coming close, Swara hurriedly pointed the gun in mid air and pressed on the trigger. Shocking everyone, she yet again aims the gun on the gang.

"Leave or I swear to god I'll shoot you!" She threatens yet again and the men were startled, they couldn't risk it and start running away.

"You'll pay for this!" Raka's friend warns, running out as he followed his gang.

Swara drops the gun, starting to shiver. This was the second time she pulled the trigger and yet it left the same impact.

Sanskaar stands up and Raka places his hand on Swara's shoulder. Swara inhaled a deep breath and forced a smile on her lips, trying to show she didn't fear the sound but she didn't know everyone knew she was in shock by her expressions, because the smile wouldn't fit in.

To Be Continued . . .

Up Next - Adjusting in the colony. . .

_______________
Done, how was the chapter?

Drop down your comments and press the vote button if you liked the this chapter please ♥️✨🌸.

Tag anyone interested please ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.8K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi --- He sat emotionlessly, his gaze filled with anger as he looked at her. She met his eyes, confused a...
298K 10.2K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
108K 3.3K 7
...We all have seen a good caring loving cute handsome sexy adorable husband in sanskar after particular time period of swaragini... its time for cha...
49K 2K 16
This is story about our beautiful couple Swasan❤ Sanskaar Swara and Kavita was best friend. Sanskaar and Kavita was loved each other but kavita died...