Adrienette: Pajama Party

By HeraValla_Haddock16

Adrien, Marinette, Alya and Nino were planning to have a pajama party at their school with the permissions of... More

chapter 1: Plan and Permission
Chapter 2: Future-y Invention
Chapter 3: You are Invited
Chapter 4: Pajama Party (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Pillow Fight (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Break Time
Chapter 8: The Sing Off (Part 2)

Chapter 7: The Sing off (Part 1)

1.1K 30 23
By HeraValla_Haddock16

-Third Person-

"Okay, everyone. With us is a two plastic box that me and Nino bought and put all your names in it for later duet, and in the other box is where we put all the list of songs you will have to sing." Alya instructed as everyone nodded their heads.

"We're going to sing?" Marinette asked nervously as she fidget with her fingers.

"Yes. And don't you dare run off, Marinette." Alya threatened as Marinette gave out a nervous laugh.

"You know I can't sing." Marinette retorted, determined to avoid singing.

Alya rolled her eyes. "It's worth to try." She simply said, ignoring Marinette's whines.

"Don't worry, Marinette. I'm pretty sure you'll sing great." Adrien said as he put a hand on the blunette's shoulder, who suddenly blushed at the contact.

Alya gestured to Nino who nodded his head and let everyone grab a paper inside the box, one by one-- Alya immediately instructed them not to open it yet until she said so. Then finally, both she and Nino grabbed a paper. After everyone, except for Kim and Max who decided to have a duet together, finally got a small paper in their hands, Alya then nodded her head at them as all of the students opened their picked paper in unison.

"Okay, everyone. Who got the number one song?" Nino called out at everyone stared at him in confusion.

Alya facepalmed. "I forgot to tell you that we put a number before the song." She said, sheepishly.

"So who got the number one?" Nino asked again. 

"I think I did." Alix said as she raised up her right hand.

"Ooh! What song did you got?" Alya squealed excitedly as she ran up to Alix who stood up from her bed roll.

"In the name of love by Martin Garrix feat. Bebe Rexha." Alix shrugged then gave Nino the paper who immediately ran to his Dj both and set the song ready to play.

"Now you come with me." Alya sing-songed as she dragged a weirded out Alix at the back stage.

After a few minutes of dressing Alix up, who keeps whining about the make ups and the red dress she was about to wear, Alya finally pursuade Alix to wear the dress by slightly threatening her.

Alya peeked her head out and gave Nino a thumbs up who nodded his head and started pressing a few bottons before the into music started playing out, which cause the others attention to look at the mini-stage as Alix stepped out form the corner.

She wore a red dress just above her knees added with a white high heels. She had her make up just like Bebe Rexha and Alya forcefully let her wear a white platinum hair wig.

When everyone saw Alix on stage, everyone clapped while Kim just watch her in awe before he straightened his composture when he saw Max gave him a teasingly look.

"Is she now good enough for you?" Max teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Max grumbled.

"Hoo! Go Alix!" Rose cheered.

"Yeah!" Sabrina chimed in.

Alix smiled and took hold of the microphone in her right hand before started singing.

"If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in? Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love
Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?"

Everyone was awe while staring at Alix as she sing on stage. And Alya being herself, she grabbed her phone and started taking video of Alix for her Ladyblog.

"I hear someone's going viral." Alya sing-singed as she sat beside Marinette and Adrien before squealing. Marinette only giggled while Adrien chuckled.

"Alix is going kill you." Marinette said with a grin.

"I'm sure she'll thank me." Alya scoffed before she continued taking video.

Adrien nodded his head. "Yep, she's going to kill her." He said.

"In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love

In the name of love
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
Love

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love"

"She totally sounds like Bebe Rexha." Nathaniel complimented.

"And here I thought that she's only an athletic person." Max stated as he pushed his glasses further. 

"In the name of love
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
Love

I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love
I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love"

"Woah!" Kim gaped.

"She totally hit the perfect note!" Alya exclaimed in surprise.

"Go Alix!" Juleka, Rose, Mylene and Sabrina cheered.

"I change my mind. Alix is going to thank her after this." Adrien chuckled while Marinette nodded.

"In the name of love, name of love
In the name of love, name of love

In the name of love
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
In the name, name
In the name of
Love"

After the music finished, Alix took a few deep breaths before smiling at her 'audience'. Everyone cheered at her and clapped their hands as they all stood up from sitting on their bed rolls. A few complimented Alix who slightly blushed before she went back at the back stage and changed back to her pajamas.

"Now that was awesome!" Alya shouted in glee.

"Now, who has the number two?" Nino called out. Everyone started looking at their paper to look if who got the number two.

Marinette stared at her paper seeing that she's number three, which slightly gives relief to her body but slightly nervous because after the second song, she'll be next.

"I'm number two!" Rose suddenly squealed in delight and immediately ran up to Alya who then dragged her back stage.

"What song did you get?" Alya asked.

"Fight song by Rachel Platten." Rose replied with a sweet smile.

"Good. It's perfect for you." Alya said before grabing a few celebrity costume on the chest.

"Ooh! This is going to be fun." Rose squealed.

After a few moments of dressing Rose up and slightly putting a light make up on her with Alya's help and also putting a short dirty and curly blonde hair wig on her head.

And since Rachel Platten didn't really have a permanent clothing on her music video, Alya let her wear a black floral mid-length sleeve dress that flows just above the knee.

"I love this new look." Rose said as Alya thank her.

"Now get ready." Alya said before she went to Nino and whispered the song Rose got.

After that, Nino nodded his head before playing started playing the intro of the song.

"Now, Presenting Rose!" Alya announced as everyone clapped their hands.

"Go Rose!" Mylene cheered.

"You can do it, Rose." Juleka added with a smile. Rose smiled before taking hold of her microphone.

"Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion"

"She's a natural!" Marinette exclaimed as she clasped her hands together.

"She literally got the voice." Adrien added.

"Now all she needs to do is to boost her confidence." Marinette said ad Adrien nodded in agreement.

"How ironic." Alya chimed in as she approached the two.

"Don't start." Marinette hissed which cause Alya to raise her hands up in surrender.

"And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep
Everybody's worried about me
In too deep
Say I'm in too deep (in too deep)
And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones
Still believe
Yeah, I still believe"

Once again, Everyone cheered for Rose because of her awesome voice and to add things up, she kinda looked like Rachel Platten if Alya say so herself.

"We love you, Rose." Mylene, Juleka and Alix shouted in unison before laughing.

Rose only smiled at them.

"And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

A lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong (I'll be strong)
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me . . ."

After the song ended, everyone once again rose from sitting on their bed rolls and started clapping for Rose who blushed before thanking them and exiting the stage.

Once she finished changing back to her pajamas, she went back to her place beside Juleka and smiled at her friend.

"You did great." Juleka said, making Rose smile with a slight blush.

"Thanks, Juleka." Rose replied.

"Now, who's number three?" Alya called out, which receives a silent response from everyone. All their head averting back and fort on who is going to sing next.

Meanwhile, Marinette is gulping her own siliva in fear.

I'm next. She thought with wide eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 159 16
It's the summer of Marinette, Adrien, and the gang's Senior Year. Needless to say, bodies are changing, hormones are raging, and everyone's experien...
7.7K 262 19
BOOK ONE of the Sweet Tooth storyline. **A story in which Marinette (Aka Ladybug, age 17 turning 18) and Adrien (Aka Chat Noir, age 17 turning 18) f...
239K 5.8K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
2M 46K 47
At 16 years old, Marinette prepares for the chance of a lifetime. Internships, closer to defeating Hawkmoth, overcoming the awkwardness between her a...