Chapter 3: You are Invited

- Third Person's P.O.V -

Today was Friday, and tonight they're going to have their Pajama Party!

After class, the bell had rang and everyone was about to leave when Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino stopped them and let Chloe and Sabrina go away. All was confused but Adrien and Marinette handled it out. Alya explained everything about the pajama party held at the court yard and about the permission she asked at their principal. Everyone nodded and agree to join them in. Marinette announced that she already baked the requested treats, But the cupcakes as Alya gave others a note on what to bring.

"Alright, Alix? Do you think you can bring a lot of pop corn?" Alya asked after she checked on her notes.

"Yea~ I'm on it!" Alix replied.

"Oh, and yeah, everyone bring some pillows and your sleeping bags!" Alya announced which cause everyone to nod along with Marinette, Adrien and Nino.

"Hey, uh, Juleka? Do you think you can bring a lot of soda's?" Alya asked again, tapping the tip of the pencil on her chin.

"Yeah. Cool." Juleka nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Okay, here's gonna be our activity. 1st one is Pillow Fight, which is gonna be a bit unbelievable if you play it. Marinette will bring the gears. Don't ask. later you'll see. The 2nd one is Singing contest. each will write your name or if you want you can write both your name and your friend. Which means your gonna duet. I'm gonna bring my treasure chest full of celebrity costumes! We'll also gonna write our own favorite songs to sing. And the 3rd one is Movie Theater, we'll just have to chose which category of the movie will be. Comedy, Action, Fiction, Romance, Horror, And other more. Are you gonna be Okay with that?" Alya announced. Everyone looked excited as they all nodded eagerly.

"Oh, Nino! Don't forget to bring your DJ set. We're it gonna need it for our 2nd activity." Alya reminded Nino as he only nodded.

"Okay, Marinette? Adrien will help you finish the cupcakes, Adrien already agreed. Don't worry I'll come and help if I have a time, or maybe Nino." Alya said, smirking at Marinette - who is blushing hard.

"Yeah, Alya's right." Adrien pat Marinette on the shoulder as she only smiled at him.

"But if not, you have to understand I have to talk to Mr. Democles and we'll also have borrow the key to the school" Alya added as Marinette only gave her a 'What the heck?!' Look.

"Okay everyone, we'll meet up here at our school at 7:00pm. See you all tonight!" Alya exclaimed as everyone cheered and left their room.

*-*-*-*-*-*

Marinette, Adrien, and Nino were at the stairs of their school waiting for Alya as she went to the bathroom and who know's maybe she went back at the principal's office to talk to Mr. Democles.

And while still waiting, Marinette saw Sabrina and Chloe standing at the side walk waiting for the white limo. Once it arrived, Chloe hopped on as she only left Sabrina alone at the side walk and the limo drived away.

"Guys, I'll just walk over there." Marinette pointed at the side walk. The boys nodded as they watched Marinette walked away and near Sabrina.

"Hey Sabrina!" Marinette greeted, waving awkwardly.

"Marinette? What are doing here?" Sabrina asked, slightly giving her a disgust look.

"I...I'm just here to... Invite you." Marinette stammered, shyly looking at Sabrina.

"Invite me to where?" Sabrina crossed her arms.

"To our Pajama party. So you can have fun with us." Marinette explained, which Sabrina only gave a questioning look.

Meanwhile... Alya was running back to the group and was panting for some air, but then was cut off when she realized Marinette's not woth the boys.

"Guys, where's Marinette?" Alya asked. The boys only pointed Marinette at the side walk talking to Sabrina.

"Okay, what is she doing? Why is she talking to her?" She asked. Adrien only shrugged as Nino put on his headset.

- Back At Marinette -

"Sabrina, We're having our Pajama party here at the court yard tonight at 7:00. I'm inviting you so that you can have fun, without Chloe ordering you around. I know your not as bad as her, you just can't leave her because she's your only friend." Marinette explained as it softened Sabrina. She smiled brightly and nodded her head.

"Okay... Thank you, Marinette."

"Please don't tell Chloe about this." Marinette pleaded as Sabrina nodded again.

"Okay. I promise." Sabrina said then walked out leaving Marinette smiling.

Marinette took a one last glance before heading back to the group, who is waiting for her. Alya was crossing her arms asher foot was tapping on the floor. Adrien was looking at her like he's proud, happy, a little bit sad and surprised. And Nino was just standing there listening to his music.

"Okay, why did you talk to her?" Asked Alya feeling a bit disgust.

"Is there something wrong with it?" Marinette asked, innocently.

"Uh, Yes. She's friends with Chloe!" Nino said, in a 'Duh' tone while slowly taking off his head phones.

"She's not as bad as Chloe. She's just the follower of the Godly Brat." Marinette explained, which slightly understood by the others.

"Godly Brat? As in Chloe the Godly Brat?" Nino raised an eyebrow, trying to hold his laughter.

"She's a brat, alright. But she's not a God." Alya pointed out.

"Anyway, what did you said to Sabrina?" Asked Adrien.

Marinette turned to look at him. "I invited her to our pajama party." She simply said.

"What?" Alya and Nino choked out.

"Are you sure we can trust her?" Adrien rested his hand on Marinette's shoulder.

"Yes. She made a promise she won't tell Chloe about the party." Marinette answered confidently. Adrien only nodded.

"And besides, she's not as bad as Chloe, remember? She don't have a lot of friends so she has no choice but to be friends with Chloe." Marinette added, her eyes narrowing together as she frowned. Adrien only nodded his head.

"Girl, Your a good person to everyone and a great best friend to us. Some day someone will notice you." Alya complimented as she gave a wink and hung her arms around Marinette's shoulder.