Invisible (Rastro) COMPLETED

By vodkaxxx

What if one day you found yourself being invisible? What will you do? Is there anyone who can help you? Who... More

Invisible 001
Invisible 002
Invisible 003
Invisible 004
Invisible 005
Invisible 006
Invisible 007
Invisible 008
Invisible 009
Invisible 010
Invisible 011
Invisible 012
Invisible 013
Invisible 014
Invisible 015
Invisible 016
Invisible 017
Invisible 018
Invisible 019
Invisible 020

Epilogue

5K 226 90
By vodkaxxx

Rhian was rushing out from the dressing room. She only changed her outfit and didn't bother to clean her makeup from the photo shoot earlier.

"Miss Howell, you haven't clean up your makeup!" called the makeup artist, Sanya.

"I need to hurry, there's no time for that, San."

"Bu-But-

"Do me a favor and call Rick for me, please?" Rhian cuts in. But she was asking with a smile.

Sanya sighed and dialed her phone for the driver.

Rhian had come personally to meet her 2 years ago and offered her the job. She wanted to refuse the offer but after Rhian sincerely apologized, she can't turn it down. So she took the offer. Even though she was initially her stylist and makeup artist, she had now become her personal assistant as well.

Rhian no longer worked with her best friend, Bianca. They tried to remain friends for all time's sake, but everything wasn't the same anymore. Especially when she immediately became Lovi's manager after she parted fromRhian. That tells a lot.

"Driver Rick is waiting for you outside," said Sanya to her boss.

Rhian beamed, "Great! I can't be late to pick her up. It's so hard to look cool all the time, you know?"

"Ah, yes... I guess-

"Did you prepare the thing I asked of you?" asked Rhian before she finished her sentence. She was already walking towards the exit but she dragged Sanya along.

"It's all been taken care of, Miss Rhian," replied Sanya confidently.

Rhian grinned, "Thanks! I know I can count on you!"

**

"Great report, Ms. Galura. You never failed to impress me," said an elderly man to the young woman before him.

Glaiza was smiling from ear to ear. She never got tired of hearing the compliments from the professors about her course works. She enrolled herself into a university a year ago. She finally gotten over her phobia with science.

She did an excellent paper, again. She always stays on top of her class, and often being envied by others.

Although she was a few years older than her friends in the same batch, she was definitely the best out of the bunch. But being the top student wasn't the only reason why she was envied.

Glaiza stood alone by the driveway outside her lecture hall, with a book in her hands. Though she was popular among the lecturers, she wasn't welcomed among the students. Mainly because they were convinced that Glaiza entered via a special privilege. It was fame that got her in.

The fame she got courtesy of her celebrity girlfriend.

A white BMW came towards the hall and stopped directly in front of Glaiza.

The door was opened and a woman stepped out. She was wearing thick makeup and designer clothes. In a glance it looked like she was walking down the runway instead of the street driveway.

"I'm sorry I'm late! The shoot took longer than I thought it should!" gushed Rhian as she made her way towards Glaiza.

Glaiza eyes widen as she looked at Rhian from head to toe.

"What on earth are you wearing?!"

"What? Oh this? I was from Banila Co. shoot. You know how they like to exaggerate my face. Not that I'm not pretty without makeup."

Everyone around them was looking at them, smirking and whispering. Glaiza's face had turned red, embarrassed.

She sighed, "Rhi, I've told you that you don't have to come and pick me from class if you are busy. I can take the subway or bus."

Rhian shook her head and grabbed Glaiza's hand.

"Pssh, there's no way I'm letting my girlfriend alone out there. What if they kidnap you?"

Glaiza chuckled, "Why would anyone want to kidnap me?"

"Because you're the one and only in the world that is... of the thickbrowspaleskin species."

Glaiza scoffed, "Hey! You meannie!"

"I'm just doing my part of conserving the species," added Rhian, teasing.

"You're never going to stop calling me that, don't you?" asked Glaiza, sighing.

Rhian grinned and pulled Glaiza closer. To the latter surprise, she gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"I'll never stop, Pale Face."

**

After Rhian went public with Glaiza, a lot of things had changed. As expected, it took a toll on her career. She lost her role for the drama, That Spring, which was then went to Lovi. Lovi's popularity soared high after her debut role.

Rhian went back to doing musicals and worked in theatres productions. For the first year, she lost all of her endorsement deals, except for one, which was Banila Co.

It was hard for Rhian, but she never once complain. To her, being less busy means more time to spend with Glaiza. She hangs around Galura Guesthouse almost every day; either helping her with laundry or annoy her when she was studying. In result, the guesthouse became the top tourist spot in that year. Galura Guesthouse was able to open another branch of Guesthouse in Chorong the following year. Chynna was especially happy because the location was next to her favorite hair salon.

Slowly over time, Rhian regains her image and fame. She made her TV debut in a weekend drama and was positively accepted by the public. She also has a new endorsement deal with an instant coffee brand. Things are looking up and they are optimistic about it.

"Do we really have to go there?" asked Glaiza, pouting.

Rhian put her arms around Glaiza's shoulder and pulled her closer. She let her girlfriend rested her head on her shoulder as they ride at the backseat. Driver Rick was driving them home.

"Of course, it's our high school reunion. It'll be fun to see how everyone turns out," replied Rhian.

"Everyone will probably be dressing up, but I don't know what to wear."

"You look good wearing anything, don't worry," assured Rhian.

"But I didn't even finish high school. I doubt anyone will remember me."

Rhian chuckled, "Trust me, you're unforgettable."

Glaiza looked at her, feeling touched, "Aww..."

"I mean, how anyone could forget that one huge and pale girl with glasses that was the size of the knuckles. Added, that she was such a show off nerd too."

Rhian glanced at Glaiza and noticed the furious gaze in her eyes.

She gulped, "Bu-But she was kind and smart and... I fell in love with her in the end! Plot twist, huh?"

Rhian received a few smacks that left bruises on her shoulder before reaching home. But knowing that Glaiza will be the one tending the bruises later when they were alone, Rhian didn't mind at all.

**

Rhian looked at herself in the mirror, speechless.

"You never told me that you picked a dress for me," she said to Rhian.

They were in the dressing room at Rhian's penthouse, preparing to leave for their high school alumni reunion. Glaiza was planning to dress humbly, but Rhian thought otherwise. She surprised her with a blue Salvatore Ferragamo dress.

"I've always thought you look good in blue," replied Rhian simply.

Glaiza glanced at her, "This is an expensive dress. I can't accept this."

Rhian rolled her eyes and moved closer to her. She stood behind her girlfriend and held her shoulders, facing the mirror.

"You look stunning in it. Blue matches your pale skin complexion," she added teasingly.

"But how could I wear something so luxurious like this. People are going to say things about us again. They called me a gold digger last time I wore the bracelet you gave. I had no idea it cost 50k USD!"

Rhian scoffed and wrapped her arms around Glaiza's waist, giving her an intimate back hug. She rested her head on her shoulder and the pair stayed that way for a while. Glaiza couldn't hide her blush.

"I'm letting you wear luxurious things because you are the luxury of my life," whispered Rhian.

Glaiza smiled but then she sighed, "That's sweet, but still-

"Okay fine, will you wear it if I told you that the dress is sponsored? And that we have to return it after the event."

"Oh really? Why didn't you said that earlier?" asked Glaiza, relieved.

Rhian smiled and released her from the embrace. She quickly turned around to hide her expression. She didn't want to be caught lying.

**

"You have such beautiful skin complexion," said Sanya as she was applying the blusher on Glaiza's cheeks.

"Miss Rhian keeps calling you Pale Face, I wonder why. It's not pale, it's more like... milky. I'm jealous of you."

"She calls me that like it's my pet name. You know, other couples call each other baby or honey, she calls me Pale Face," replied Glaiza, with a small laugh.

Sanya grinned, "You guys are too adorable. She loves you a lot."

**

"Gosh it's Rhian Howell!"

"Glaizaaaa, is that you?!"

"I support your relationship all the way."

"Is that a Ferragamo dress she's wearing?"

"Glaiza you look so different, did you do something to your face?"

That was how the first hour of the reunion was like. Rhian kept Glaiza close to her at all times, as they were linking arms wherever they went. But in the next hour, it soon turned into Rhian fan meeting event. Old classmates were flocking to Rhian to get her pictures and autograph, no matter if they were friends or enemies back then. While Rhian keeps her friends (now fans) entertained, Glaiza slipped away from her arms.

The latter looked at her celebrity girlfriend, happily signing another autograph and then poses for a photo. She smiled. Rhian really had changed since they met.

While Rhian was busy with her fan service, she decided to walk around the old high school. The place holds so many memories for her, whether it was good or bad. She continued to walk through the hallway, and it hasn't changed much. She still remembers how nervous she was when Rhian was walking from the opposite side. Just by thinking about it made her feel all giddy inside.

She continued to walk until she reached a room. It was the science lab, her sanctuary back in the days. She pushed the door knob, and luckily it wasn't locked.

Glaiza smiled.

She entered the room. The lab had changed. They changed the hard wooden stools and added more shelves around. There are more learning resources than it was 11 years ago. Glaiza walked until the end of the room and reached a door.

'The Greenhouse'

**

Glaiza gasped. The greenhouse had changed so much. There were a lot of trees and beautiful flowers nicely arranged along the walkway. It was like entering a garden that only exists in dreams.

"Wow, this is so cool," said a voice.

Glaiza gasped and turned around, startled. She thought she was alone.

It was Rhian.

"When did you get here?" asked Glaiza, still shocked.

"I followed the pale face Alice's trail and found the wonderland," she replied nonchalant.

She walked past Glaiza and grabbed her hand. They walked together to the other side of the greenhouse. Soon their fingers naturally intertwined.

"As far as I remember these trees were not here before, are these new?" asked Rhian.

Glaiza shook her head, "No. They were here before. It's just that 11 years ago the trees were much smaller."

"You mean these are the trees we picked up the dried leaves from?"

Glaiza nodded.

"The one with the pupa?"

Glaiza nodded again.

Rhian looked around, fascinated.

"Woah, it's amazing how big they've become."

Glaiza chuckled, "They grows."

"Just like how you grow to be a nice and kind-hearted Rhian Howell," she added.

Rhian smiled, "Since we're here, why don't we clean this place up a bit?"

Glaiza stared at her blankly, "In this expensive sponsored dress?"

"Yeah, why not," said Rhian casually. She kneeled down and begins picking up the fallen leaves.

Glaiza sighed and kneeled next to her to give a hand. But something caught her eyes. There was something hanging on one of the tree branches.

"What is that?" asked Glaiza, curious.

"Isn't that a pupa?" replied Rhian.

"What kind of pupa shaped like a box?"

She stood up and moved closer to the branch to take a better look. Rhian followed her from behind.

"It's a box," she said, puzzled.

The box was small and was covered with blue velvet on the outside. It was loosely tied to the branch with a thin string. When Glaiza touched it, it fell into her palm.

"You broke the pupa!" Rhian shrieked.

"It's not a pupa! It's a box!" Glaiza retorted.

They stood under the tree and stared at the blue box, not saying anything.

"Open it," Rhian suggested.

"Should I? It could belong to someone else."

"Let's just check the content and put it back. No one knows we're here anyway."

"But that's-

"Just open it."

"Hey Rhia-

"Open the box!"

"Okay, I'll open it!"

Glaiza opened the small blue velvet box.

She stared at the content of the box for a long time, speechless. None of them said anything, and Glaiza still can't take her eyes of the content of the box.

It was a silver ring with a beautiful blue diamond.

After a while, Glaiza looked at her girlfriend. The latter looked pale and nervous.

"Th-This is..."

Rhian took a deep breath and held Glaiza's hand, "Pale face, let's get married."

Glaiza gulped, "Wh-What?"

"Life is too short, and we'll never know when we're going to die. At least butterflies know when they're going to die. They live their lives to the fullest in the 14 days of their lifetime."

"I want to spend my every day like the butterfly. I want to be happy till the day I die. No matter how long or short that will be."

"I'm only the happiest when I'm with you. So I want to marry you."

Glaiza stared at Rhian blankly.

"Gosh, you're making this awkward. Do-Don't just stare at me like that and say yes."

"Just be honest with yourself!" Rhian added.

"Just say that you're so happy right now that you want to kiss me. Just say that you're so excited and you feel like floating in the air and fly to the moon."

"Just say-

She didn't manage to finish her sentence. Glaiza leaned forward and captured her babbling mouth with her lips, silencing her with a deep and passionate kiss. Rhian's cheeks were red when they finally parted.

Glaiza cupped her girlfriend's blushing face, and looked at her with the teary gaze.

"I feel so happy right now like I'm floating in the air and I want to fly to the moon."

"The answer is yes."

"Rhi, I love you."

Rhian smiled as tears were brimming in her eyes.

"I love you too, Pale Face"

THE END

*****

And they got married 😂😂😂

Sorry about the ending guys. I'll let you just imagine what happened after the proposal hahaha!

So, I wanna thank all of you for the support you've given to Invisible.

1 story down. Many many stories more to follow.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ❤

By the way, I'll see you readers on my new story Piece of Cake (RaStro).

There are too many things that is Invisible. -r.e.d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
110K 5.2K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...
1.5K 29 31
Hii friends ๐Ÿฅฐ this is my first story ...This is just a fiction story and it was just created for enjoyment . This is not to hurt anyone . It does no...
19.3K 805 32
"Are you sure you're not hooked up on that girl?" "She sounded hot!" "Yeah, I'm sure they'll date later, it's just a matter of time" "I've said this...