F.T.W.W.W. (Sequel to Korse's...

By DiamondVenom

Sequel to Korse's Daughter so I seriously suggest you read that first otherwise you'll be so confused XD. Wil... More

Fuck This Whole Wide World. (Sequel to Korse's Daughter)
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter four
Chapter five
Sorreh :P
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven: Part one
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen: the end

Chapter three

550 21 12
By DiamondVenom

"Jerry! You forgot your phone, how else would I contact you babe?" I mentally cringed as he came closer to where me and shadow were sitting. "Oh who's this? Are you cheating on me? Jerry?" Frank urged and put a hand to his heart dramatically. I rolled my eyes and decided to play along. Me and Frank always joke around like this, I wonder what Shadow's reaction will be. "No babe.. This is Shadow! She's a work collegue." I insisted. "Okay.. Hey Shadow. I'm Harry, nice to meet you," Frank introduced. Harry? Really? Boyfriend? Oh god.. What is Frank thinking?!

"Hi Harry! I didn't know Jerry had a boyfriend," she laughed nervously and glanced over Frank. He was wearing a white hoodie, black jeans and black dm's with one of Mikey's old beanies over his head. "Oh yeah, Me and Jerbear have been boyfriends for a long time, I encouraged him to go with his heart and take this job. He's such a sweetheart," Frank dribbled and chuckled slightly.

Shadow scoffed and rolled her eyes and pouted. I think she was jealous? Probably confused as why I now look like I'm trying to cheat on my boyfriend so I guess she has every right to feel confused and jealous. I doubt she is though. How can someone feel jealous of me and Frank? We're not even a real couple..

We were once but that was about a year or so back.

You see me and Frank were both still upset about Shay so we made a pact to help each other get over her. There was times where we were both flirty towards each other but we never acted upon it. It was just natural for us to be flirtatious with each other. One day Frank confessed how he felt.

~

I heard a knock on my door and yelled come in.

Frank walked in with a mischievous side grin wiped on his face. "Hey Frank what's up?" I asked curiously and gave an unsure smile. He walked up to Shadow's bed (that is now mine because I moved into her room) and sat down next to my body. "Nothing much," he said as he inched closer. "Frank what are you doing? I don't have time for thi-"

He rolled on top of me and kissed me. My first instinct was to kiss back so I did. He ran his hands through my hair (a habit he had when we made out was him pulling and tugging on my hair) and I placed my hands on his sides. The kiss carried on for a while and oddly It felt great but so wrong... He's my best friend and we were making out on my ex's bed. But it's mine now but that's besides the point.

I pulled away and stared at him in shock. "Frank... Umm- what was that?" I asked curiously.

"Look Gee I'm just going to say it as it is okay. She's gone. I'm here. We have a connection. We flirt. We just kissed and I'm laying on you! Will you be my boyfriend?" He rushed and I could hear the nervousness surrounding his voice. Frank never usually gets nervous. He's always carefree. What if he doesn't actually feel this way? What if he just wants to prank me? Wait no that's a stupid thought he just kissed me.. It felt special and it certainly meant something to me. He'd be pretty evil to just say 'Nah, Just joking! You're a good kisser though,' and wink but that's the sort of thing he would say.

"Frank.. I didn't know you felt that way..." I trailed off and stared at my hands. He frowned and got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Frank stop," I ordered him and followed him to the door.

"What?" He said angrily. "Forget I even did that. It was obviously a stupid move,"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes which made him look me in the eyes.

"Frank, it's a yes; I'd love to be your boyfriend." I smirked and hugged him tightly.

"Yes, Geebear?" He asked in a whisper.

I nodded my head and pecked him quickly.

"Of course,"

~

"Yeah, um, well would you look at the time?! It's time for lessons Jerry let's go!" She said and tugged my arm, trying to lure me out of the room. She looked into my hazel eyes and I shook my head. "Well c'mon!" She ordered. I shook my head again and smiled sheepishly. "I'm gonna talk to Harry for a minute, I'll be there soon,"

She huffed and walked out probably going to the bathroom to fix her eye makeup. I smiled to myself and went over to lock the door. "Frank fucking Iero what have you done? Why are you here? What's your problem?" I yelled quietly so no one outside could hear.

I walked back over to him and stood with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Come on Gerard fucking Way it's obvious you're probably going to blow your cover," he grinned cheekily how he usually does. "Oh how so?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed airily.

"It took her a few hours to slip up... Because she loves you. You love her and you can't resist her, you're going to slip up." He aid hopelessly with venom and walked over to the kettle and made himself some instant coffee.

I've never heard Frank use that tone in his voice before and I won't lie- it stung. A lot.

I walked slowly up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder that was shaking slightly. "Frank? Are you okay?" I turned his body around and frowned. Every time he opened his mouth I could hear too many different emotions wrapped around his words.

He looked up and stared into my eyes. His hazels were pained but emotionless. I mean you can tell he's pained but other than that there's no other emotion. His eyes are so pretty.. Such a unique blend of a deep brown mixed with a slight emerald twist. (I am aware how that didn't make any sense at all but a lot is happening, I can't really think properly. Especially after what Frank said)

"I'm afraid not," he sighed deeply and tugged Mikey's beanie further onto his head. "I- were just a fake couple okay?" He huffed and pulled a sour face. "Yeah.." I replied slowly. He smiled slightly and placed his callused fingertips on my cheeks. "Gerard Way, you do look very attractive in your little outfit," he winked and leaned closer. "As do you, Frankie, as do you." I replied in an authoritative tone. He bit his lip and grinned at me. "Well if Jerry and Harry are fake then why don't we spice up their relationship to make it realistic?" He rested his forehead on mine and examined my face. "Yeah, why not?"

He gripped my wig and kissed me passionately. I gasped and pulled away. He stropped and asked what he did wrong but his mouth showed an 'o' shape in mid sentence. "The wig," I reminded trying not to sound irritated. "Sorry Gee, let me fix that for you," he insisted. I nodded and he fixed the wig back into place.

I looked to my watch and frowned.

"Lesson time," I told him.

I instructed him to stay in this room and say he's my boyfriend and he needs me to drive him home or something and he nodded. I left and I walked down the narrow hallway and rushed into Shadow's room before taking a seat beside her chair while the class all settled in their seats.

"For those of you who don't know, this is Mr. May; He will be helping me with today's lesson." She told the kids. They looked about fourteen and they were obviously bored out of their minds. Or drugged out of their minds... Probably both. I smiled and said hello while they stared back blankly. Except for one boy and girl who seemed perfectly normal and were chatting away. They still focused on whatever Shadow was saying but I could see that they were normal. They smiled genuinely, laughing, joking around.... Shadow's lucky to have kids like these in her class.

I zoned out and thought of what just happened. Frank had kissed me and were in a fictional relationship.. I don't know if this is right. We ended a long time ago and I've finally got Shadow back. Maybe this is his evil plan. Maybe he wants me to fall for him instead of shadow when I've got her back... If that's the case I will not be pleased. She still has my kids and I have to meet them. I have to be a father to them. I can't let Frank get in the way. What if he kisses me when it's Party Poison and Fun Ghoul? It didn't look like she took a fictional characters 'fake partner' well so imagine when she sees me and Frank kissing. So the person she cheated on kissing me. Wait why did I even carry on the kiss? Shadow cheated on me with him... I'm so dumb. I'm forgetting all that happened only a few years back. I have to prevent this. What if this is his way to get back at me for breaking his nose and beating the shit out of him constantly three years ago when she left? I've told him I regret that but I still-

"Jerry, can I speak to you? There's only ten minutes left of class. You've been thinking long and hard about something. Wanna talk about it?" She snapped me out of my thoughts and smiled. "I'm sorry for coming onto you. You know when you do things that are in the moment? That's what earlier on was before Harry came through the door. I'm sorry," I apologised. She squinted her eyes and sighed. "You didn't want to kiss me..? Fuck you." She spat. "No Shay, I did, I just- I forgot I had Harry," I grumbled. "Guys are too much fucking drama!" She screamed. The whole class looked to her and she went bright red. "G-get back to work guys," she said shakily. Her voice was going high pitch like it usually did when she was going to cry. "Fuck this fucking shit. Oh and you can dismiss the class," she spat and walked to her desk and picked up her bag. She ran out until she was out of my sight.

I turned to the class and cleared my throat. They all looked up and smiled all demonically except for the two normal looking kids. "Okay, I'm going to ask each of you guys what song you're performing, what instrument you'll be doing or if your singing id like to hear a little snippet of your voice so I can critique. Remember, always make your performance original and if your doing covers then make sure to make it your own."

Most of the kids were great. Them two kids who looked normal were awesome. They chose planetary. They giggled when it came to the... Moans which made it awkward but it was a good cover.

After I dismissed the class there was an announcement saying it was a half day due to 'Code 1042' which no one really knew what that meant but the majority of us were pleased to be going home early.

"COME ON GEE!" Frank yelled from the staff room and I rolled my eyes. "Good bye class and remember to practice!" I grinned and rushed into the staff room. "There's some code or something for something bad so they're letting everyone out early. Grab my bag and let's get the fuck out of here." I said flatly. "What if the guys came after me?" He said in a worried state. "Of fucking course. You left without telling anyone." I said in monotone getting quite pissed off. "Yes! Look sorry but let's just get out of here." He grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the building and to the car park where we bumped into Missile Kid. "Grace what are you doing here?!" I asked in a rush. "Frank told me to take him here and they wanted me to go to lessons but instead I said no and they... Yeah I've been hiding out they think I'm an intruder," she laughed.

So that's what 'Code 1042' means...

"Frank you're fucking dead when we get back." I growled and unlocked my car. Everyone strapped in and I rushed home.

~

"Frank you're so dead," I said as I parked the car. "Gee, it's fine, don't hurt him." Missile pleaded. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the car, pulling my hairnet and wig off. "No promises." I rushed into the house and ran into my bedroom, changing into the killjoy clothes. I tussled my red hair a little bit to make it feel free and sighed. I'm exhausted.

I walked down the stairs and lolloped onto the sofa next to Mikey. "I'm so tired!" I whined. "Go to sleep then?" He suggested. "We have to go out later as well so I suggest you get a nap." I nodded and leaned on his side, trying to get comfortable but failing. "What on earth are you doing?" He asked and poked my side resulting me to squirm (I'm ticklish) and I sat up. "I'm trying to get comfortable." I groaned. He laughed lightly and shook his head. "Okay, get to Shadow's bed and sleep. You always sleep well there," he snickered.

Bastard.

I nodded and walked up the stairs and continued to her bedroom that I now lived in. I closed the door and sighed. Sleep sounds good right about now. I undressed yet again and jumped onto the bed. I shuffled until I got comfortable and sighed. The last thing before I entered a dream state was Shadow.

Shadow Skies..

-

AN: Did you expect that? I think it's bad but I'll edit the story later. My iPad charger broke so I might not update for a long time I'm so sorry. I blame the crap quality of the Apple products accessories. They make them cheap so you have to buy more *le annoying sigh* I'll write it out then I'll have to write it on my ipad (when I can)

Also I didn't update earlier because MY NEW FRIENDS AND I FORMED A BAND! So yeah I'm practicing a lot so sorry if I don't update on time but I'll try my best to.

I'm also missing someone a lot right now *cough* SticksxAndxStones *cough* so yeah, that would be a reason for delayed updates :c

Also thanks for the great feedback! I love your opinions even if they're bad c: It will help me improve the story ^.^

I love you guyssssssssss <3 <3 <3 (>^.^)>

Stay beautiful keep it ugly :3

~DiamondVenom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 128 31
F R A N K I E R O G E R A R D W A Y M I K E Y W A Y R A Y T O R O When the boys search for Toxic Romance can they find her? If the...
12.1K 497 31
The fires of 2012 started it all. Millions of Lives destroyed, and it was all part of Better Living Industries plan. It is now 2019 and their headqua...
2.4K 66 22
California, 2027: The Fabulous Killjoys are dead. Party Poison, Jet-Star, Fun Ghoul, and Kobra Kid got ghosted by the hands of Korse and his S/C/A/R...
437 5 38
*New chapters every few days* *An AU of the original Danger Days comics* Just outside of Battery City, Party Poison is known as the fearsome and powe...