Chapter three

"Jerry! You forgot your phone, how else would I contact you babe?" I mentally cringed as he came closer to where me and shadow were sitting. "Oh who's this? Are you cheating on me? Jerry?" Frank urged and put a hand to his heart dramatically. I rolled my eyes and decided to play along. Me and Frank always joke around like this, I wonder what Shadow's reaction will be. "No babe.. This is Shadow! She's a work collegue." I insisted. "Okay.. Hey Shadow. I'm Harry, nice to meet you," Frank introduced. Harry? Really? Boyfriend? Oh god.. What is Frank thinking?!

"Hi Harry! I didn't know Jerry had a boyfriend," she laughed nervously and glanced over Frank. He was wearing a white hoodie, black jeans and black dm's with one of Mikey's old beanies over his head. "Oh yeah, Me and Jerbear have been boyfriends for a long time, I encouraged him to go with his heart and take this job. He's such a sweetheart," Frank dribbled and chuckled slightly.

Shadow scoffed and rolled her eyes and pouted. I think she was jealous? Probably confused as why I now look like I'm trying to cheat on my boyfriend so I guess she has every right to feel confused and jealous. I doubt she is though. How can someone feel jealous of me and Frank? We're not even a real couple..

We were once but that was about a year or so back.

You see me and Frank were both still upset about Shay so we made a pact to help each other get over her. There was times where we were both flirty towards each other but we never acted upon it. It was just natural for us to be flirtatious with each other. One day Frank confessed how he felt.

~

I heard a knock on my door and yelled come in.

Frank walked in with a mischievous side grin wiped on his face. "Hey Frank what's up?" I asked curiously and gave an unsure smile. He walked up to Shadow's bed (that is now mine because I moved into her room) and sat down next to my body. "Nothing much," he said as he inched closer. "Frank what are you doing? I don't have time for thi-"

He rolled on top of me and kissed me. My first instinct was to kiss back so I did. He ran his hands through my hair (a habit he had when we made out was him pulling and tugging on my hair) and I placed my hands on his sides. The kiss carried on for a while and oddly It felt great but so wrong... He's my best friend and we were making out on my ex's bed. But it's mine now but that's besides the point.

I pulled away and stared at him in shock. "Frank... Umm- what was that?" I asked curiously.

"Look Gee I'm just going to say it as it is okay. She's gone. I'm here. We have a connection. We flirt. We just kissed and I'm laying on you! Will you be my boyfriend?" He rushed and I could hear the nervousness surrounding his voice. Frank never usually gets nervous. He's always carefree. What if he doesn't actually feel this way? What if he just wants to prank me? Wait no that's a stupid thought he just kissed me.. It felt special and it certainly meant something to me. He'd be pretty evil to just say 'Nah, Just joking! You're a good kisser though,' and wink but that's the sort of thing he would say.

"Frank.. I didn't know you felt that way..." I trailed off and stared at my hands. He frowned and got up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Frank stop," I ordered him and followed him to the door.

"What?" He said angrily. "Forget I even did that. It was obviously a stupid move,"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes which made him look me in the eyes.

"Frank, it's a yes; I'd love to be your boyfriend." I smirked and hugged him tightly.

"Yes, Geebear?" He asked in a whisper.

I nodded my head and pecked him quickly.

"Of course,"

~