Harry Hook x Reader | Lost On...

By Karmin_Flare

[EDITING] You join Ben and some other Auradon students on a short trip to the Isle of The Lost. On the isle y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 18

10.1K 293 123
By Karmin_Flare

"I have arrived!" Harry yelled and all the new VKs turned their heads to him. CJ and Gil were already there and you sat with them at the tables in the last row.

Gil and CJ were sitting at the table on your right and Harry with you.

"Hey, welcome to Auradon" you greeted.

"Hi! Are you (Y/n)?" Gil asked and stood up from his seat "oh wait yes, we captured you." he quickly added and you laughed "Uma was so angry, you don't even want to know."

"I can imagine" you smiled and put your stuff on the table.

"Why are you here though? Isn't this supposed to be some class for the VK's?" CJ asked.

"I'm only here for a week, it's supposed to be some kind of punishment"

"Well that's what you get for hanging out with my brother" she smirked at Harry.

"Guess we'll have our own little group" Gil said excited and put his arm around you.

"If my friend can join too" you giggled referring to (F/n).

"I doubt (Y/n) wants that" Harry stood up quickly and pushed away Gil's arm away from you.

"Of course I do!" You smiled at Harry and crossed your arms.

The bell rang and fairy Godmother was directing the whole class to take their seats.

"Good morning everyone, it's wonderful to see you all here" she said "today we have four new students, I'm pretty sure you know them already" she added, moving her hand toward the three that sat with you and then to the other girl, and Gil was smiling and waving at everyone.

"Before getting into the lesson I will ask a few easy questions to see where they stand and I can also check how the rest of you are doing so far" she said moving the pointer across the board.

"First question. If someone steals something from you, what do you do? A - report them to the police, B-" she began but then Harry interrupted her.

"You hook them!" He shouted, making everyone laugh.

"Mr. Hook please don't distract the class, and take your feet off the table."

"Don't distract and take your feet off the table" he mouthed mocking her.

"Seriously take them off" you giggled and then raised your hand.

"(Y/n)" Fairy Godmother pointed at you.

"You report them to the police"

"Very well. Next!"

***

Over all the lesson went well, even Harry did good, well you mostly told him everything he should answer cause obviously he had no interest in being there. But hey, it was his first ever class here, what else would you expect?

You, Harry and Gil went to the lockers and Harry was pushing everyone who was near him.

"Harry stop, that's not nice" you said and wanted to grab him by the wrist but he moved so you'd grab his hand instead and you blushed instantly.

"Did you say something?" he smirked and pulled you a bit closer.

His smirk turned into a smile, revealing his white beautiful teeth, when he got no answer.

"See you at lunch, princess" he whispered and kissed your hand, leaving you frozen, then turned around and left with Gil to their next class.

"Don't faint (Y/n)" (F/n) chuckled approaching you after watching the whole thing.

***

Today you didn't have any other classes in which you were with Harry, except for Goodness 101, so you were pretty curious about how he did so far.

It was lunch time, you and (F/n) sat at a table waiting for Harry.

When he finally came, he had a tray with way too much food and slammed it on the table.

"Ouch" (F/n) said.

"How are you going to eat all of that?" you looked at him.

"Don' know, but I wanted to get as much as possible, I nearly had to fight someone for that" he pointed at a chocolate muffin and you innerly face palmed yourself for at least ten times.

"At least someone eats" (F/n) said looking at you, cause you didn't get anything.

"Whaat? The line was too long" you whined  "Harry will share" you said pulling his tray awkwardly closer to you.

"Does she really have to sit with us?" he asked annoyed.

"She's my best friend, she will sit with us, she will spend time with us and both of you MUST get along whether you like it or not."

"Ew, not a chance" Harry said and gave you his hook "hold this for me."

You both smiled at each other and (F/n) looked at you wide eyed, she knew Harry never allowed anyone to touch his hook, let alone hold it, well except for Uma of course.

"Finally found you guys!" Gil exclaimed, sitting next to (F/n). "Hi, (F/n), long time no see" he grinned at her and she waved at him weirdly.

"Party pooper's here." Harry said and licked some frosting off of his finger.

"You didn't seem to have much of a party before either" you smiled taking a sandwich from his tray.

Gil seemed like a fun guy, you didn't understand why Harry is being like this, even though back on the isle nothing seemed to be off between them.

"It's a party for two."

"Harry, if you won't at least try to get along with (F/n) you're not getting this hook back" you joked and put the hook behind your back.

"Be careful who you mess with (Y/n)" he smirked at you.

"Aren't they just sooo cute" Gil said to (F/n) making you and Harry look at them and then at each other. "Where's CJ by the way?" he added.

***

Speaking of CJ, looks like she had some other things to deal with.

Classes were over for today and everyone was going back to their rooms.

"Well well well, looks like we finally meet again" she said walking toward (F/n) in the dorm hall.

"CJ" (F/n) frowned.

----------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ♥ Thank you so much for reading ^w^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄... Ben's fraternal twin sister is facing soon-to-be Queen responsibilities, but it becomes too much for her because she...
19.4K 962 34
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...
141K 3K 26
You grew up on the isle as Uma's sister- Ursula took you as a baby from your mother Ariel as payment for giving her legs. This is how you get to Aura...
1K 17 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...