Chasing clouds (Yoomin)

By Bambam_the_dab_lord

When Taehyung shows Jimin his favorite idol group, Jimin is star struck by a certain black haired boy that ha... More

Jimin is me
Blushing schoolgirls
A bunny for a bunny
The fanmeet of the century
Help me m8
Chasing Clouds Ch.6
Chasing clouds Ch. 7
Chasing Clouds Ch. 8
Chasing Clouds Ch. 10
Chasing Clouds Ch. 11
Chasing Clouds Ch. 12
Chasing Clouds Ch. 13 FINAL

Chasing Clouds Ch. 9

5.2K 161 49
By Bambam_the_dab_lord

Jimin woke up to the sound of the alarm and expected to be back at his dorm, instead he almost face-planted off of the bunk bed that the members had lent them. He caught himself before he fell and saw Taehyung laughing at him. Jimin had to recollect where he was before he stepped down from the bed.

"Nice job." Taehyung wheezed out. Jimin shot him a glare and looked in the mirror. He looked terrible. Jimin sighed and began searching for clothes.

"I look like I just got shot." Jimin said and earned a chuckle from Taehyung.

"I don't look much better." Taehyung said, putting on his earrings. Jimin quickly got out of his pajamas and into a nice sweater. He ripped out one of his choker and fastened it around his neck. He reached for their makeup bag and decided they would get ready at the fanmeet. Jimin looked around and found Taehyung trying to put on his Timberlands.

"I'm going to go and get some breakfast while you try to figure out your shoes." Jimin waved and heard Taehyung grunt. He slowly closed the door and made his way to the kitchen. Jimin looked around for the others and saw a lump on the couch moving. He made his way over and saw something he didn't really expect.

There one the couch was Namjoon and Seokjin trying to eat each other's faces off. Jimin froze and kept staring as they didn't seem to notice. He cleared his throat and the two members spun around. Seokjin's mouth was gaping open and his face was completely red. Namjoon's eyes were probably as wide as the moon.

"Jimin I'm so sorry. Please don't tell any-." Namjoon began before Jimin interrupted him by giggling.

"It's ok hyung, I think it's really cute." Jimin smiled. "Besides, I shipped you two from the beginning. You two are perfect for each other" Jimin skipped over to fruit on the table.

"You couldn't keep your hands off each other even for a guest?" Jungkook said as he emerged from the room.

"Oh shut up." Namjoon barked back. Jimin bit into the apple and smiled at the couple.

"At first they seem cute and perfect, but they do it every single day." Jungkook said as he laid his head down on the table Jimin was currently sitting at.

"That's called showing affection." Jungkook sighed and rested on the table. Taehyung came of the room and sat next to Jimin.

"Your otp is real,"

"Really?!" Taehyung said. Jimin motioned his head towards Namjoon and Seokjin, who were currently cuddling in a blanket.

"They are so cute." Taehyung cooed.

"No they are not." Jungkook said. Taehyung lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"That's because you haven't been in love Jungkook." Seokjin yelled from the couch. Jungkook flushed and angrily ate the rest of his cereal.

Yoongi and Hoseok came out of the room and sat down next to Jimin and Taehyung.

"Are they seriously at it again?" Yoongi groaned.

"Please get a room!" Hoseok yelled out and Seokjin stuck his tongue out in response. Jimin smirked and finished off his apple.

"The manager's here." Jungkook called out as they all went out the door. Jimin crawled into the van and somehow ended up by Yoongi in the back. Jimin tried not to think about how close they were and how their thighs were touching. His elbow was in his side and he could almost feel Yoongi's breath. Taehyung was sitting up between Hoseok and Jungkook.

"You might want to sleep a little bit, it's gonna take a while to get there." The manager said. Jimin nodded his head in agreement. He slipped in his earbuds. Jimin decided to kill a little time by playing crossy roads.

Everybody in car was passed out except for Jimin, who wouldn't give up until he got to 150. Jimin was tapping across the roads when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He froze and watched his chicken character get run over by a car. Jimin looked over and saw Yoongi passed out on his shoulder. He tried to kept from cooing as the boy shifted in his sleep. Jimn had to keep himself from cuddling with the boy. He decided to get some sleep too and leaned on Yoongi's head. Within minutes he passed out.

Jimin woke up to giggling and a camera going off. He weekly opened up his eyes and saw Taehyung laughing while taking pictures. Jimin shook his head to try and wake up and glared at Taehyung. The other boy turned his phone around to show the pictures of the two sleeping on each other. Jimin looked around and saw that Hoseok and Jungkook were up and playing games on their phones. Namjoon and Seokjin were still asleep and cuddled up next to each other. Jimin looked over and saw that Yoongi was still sleeping.

"We are here." The manager said. Jungkook shook Seokjin and Namjoon awake. Jimin moved his shoulder but the boy wouldn't budge. He shook Yoongi awake and whispered in his ear.

"We are here." Yoongi lifted up his head and yawned. He watched as the boy flushed and quickly looked out the window. Jimin looked out the window too only to be greeted with screaming people. Jimin watched as everyone waved to the van. The van pulled up to the back door and Seokjin and Namjoon quickly got out. They were lead to a room and the five members sat down in the makeup chairs. The staff came imminently and began working. Taehyung and Jimin watched in amazement as the staff styled their hair.

"I wish I had skills like that." Taehyung whispered. Jimin nodded in agreement.

Seokjin turned to the two boys. "You know you guys can get your stuff done to if you want." Seokjin said.

"Really?" Jimin said with excitement.

Seokjin chuckled. "Of course." Jimin nodded. Two of the makeup staff came and sat them down in the chairs. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and smiled. He watched from the mirror how the staff matched his skin color with a foundation. They dusted on eye shadow and tinted their lips. Jimin watched as they gelled his hair and part it down the side. The staff was done and Jimin and Taehyung got up and turned to the members.

"Oh my god." Namjoon muttered.

"Are you sure you guys aren't like, models or something?" Hoseok retorted.

Jimin snorted. "Far from it."

"Hey Jimin." Hoseok said, "Do you want to dance at them fanmeet?"

Jimin froze for a second before nodding his head. Hoseok smiled as his enthusiasm.

"Ok." Seokjin said, clapping his hands together. "Jimin, you are going to sit next to Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung, you are going to sit between Jungkook and me. Is that ok?" The two boys nodded quickly. Jimin was excited. He still didn't really believe all of this was real and that this was still some sort of dream and he was in a comma. He couldn't believe that he was going to a fanmeet, not as a fan, but almost as an idol. Jimin couldn't keep in his excitement.

"It's time."

Jimin followed Yoongi through the door and was met with a crowd full of people. Everyone started screaming when they laid eyes on the members. A few pointed at Jimin and Taehyung in confusion. Jimin blushed and look at the ground when people began pointing at him. He took his seat by Yoongi and sat down.

Bang! Hello we are Bangtan Boys.

The members sat down and Hoseok took one of the mics.

"So I see some of you have noticed new faces." The crowd yelled "yes."

"Well these are our prize winners. Jimin over there just about broke the stage with his dancing." Jimin smiled at the praise. Hoseok nodded his head for them to introduce themselves. Jimin grabbed one of the mics.

"Hello everyone I'm Park Jimin." Jimin smiled as the crowd cheered. He chuckled when he heard a girl scream, "You're cute!" Taehyung snatched one of the mics and stood up. "Hello I'm Kim Taehyung." The crowd cheered again as Taehyung sat back down.

"Now let's get started."

^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^  ^.^

Jimin and Taehyung got to talk to fans as they made their way down the table to get their albums signed. Jimin waved goodbye to one of the girls as she made her way over to Yoongi. He smiled at the next person.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"What's your name?"

"Minki."

Jimin nodded his head. "I have to ask. Who is your bias?"

The girl flushed pink and looked at the ground. "Min Yoongi."

Jimin smiled wider. "Really? That's mine too." The girl looked up, surprised.

"Your bias is Yoongi?" Jimin nodded. "That's really cool. Why do you like him?"

"His gummy smile and how he acts cold but he's actually like a giant teddy bear."

The girl nodded in agreement. She began to pull something from her bag. "I was actually at the fanmeet that you danced at and I had to say you were amazing."

Jimin giggled. "Thanks so much."

"I also got you a um choker." Jimin went wide eyed.

"You got me a choker?" The girl nodded. "Thanks so much." Jimin opened the package and inside was a black leather choker with a purple and blue pendant.

"Oh my god this is amazing. Thank you so much this is so pretty." Minki smiled. "I thought you would like it." Jimin waved goodbye as she walked over to Yoongi. Jimin set the choker down on the package and watched for the next person, only to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Taemin?!"

"Jimin?!"

Jimin leaned over the table to embrace his childhood friend.

"How are you doing and why are you at a Bangtan fanmeet.?" Taemin asked.

Jimin laughed. "I'm doing really good and I won a contest and I get to live with them for a while." Jimin watched in amusement as his friend's eyes grew.

"That's so cool!" Taemin jumped.

"So how is college going?" Jimin chuckled as Taemin gave him a deadpan look.

"I honestly might have dug my own grave by this point." Jimin winced. "I have a ten-page paper waiting for me at my dorm." Taemin got up when one of the staff said it was time to move.

"We have to hang out some time." Taemin said, waving to Jimin.

Jimin nodded while waving back to him. He watched Taemin talk to Yoongi.

Jimin smiled as another fan came to him.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jimin's mouth started to get sore after smiling for a while. As he sent another girl off he looked down the table to see who else was coming. Jimin saw another familiar face, but this one made his stomach churn.

No

Not now

Jimin got and leaned over to whisper to Yoongi.

"I'm not feeling well." Yoongi nodded and Jimin walked over to the hallway. When he got halfway he sprinted to the dressing room with tears streaming down his face.

Why him?

Jimin threw opened the door and collapsed on the floor. He held his legs and cried. He looked pathetic as the sobs shook his body. He watched as his tears pooled on the floor.

Why?

Jimin gasped as he felt warm arms wrap around him.    

_______________________________

Yoongi woke up when Hoseok shook him so hard that he nearly fell off the bed.

"Fuck off." Yoongi groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head.

Hoseok ripped it off the bed and began lightly smacking the boy's cheek.

"Get up, we have a fanmeet. You don't want to disappoint Jimin do you?" Hoseok said with a smirk. Yoongi sighed and rolled of the bed. He got up and randomly grabbed a sweatshirt and some ripped jeans. He threw one some earrings and walked out to the living room with Hoseok.

Yoongi gagged when he saw Seokjin and Namjoon cuddling on the couch. Could they seriously not keep their hands of each other for at least three days?

Yoongi sat by Jimin, who was eating an apple.

"Are they seriously at it again?" Yoongi groaned.

"Please get a room!" Hoseok yelled out and Seokjin stuck his tongue out in response. Yoongi snorted at their oldest's behavior.

"The manager's here." Jungkook called out, looking at the window. Yoongi sighed and grabbed his phone from the table. The group was ushered inside the van by their mangaer and Yoongi ended up sitting next to Jimin. Except it didn't really feel like Jimin was sitting by him, more like on top of him. Yoongi was hyper aware of Jimin's thigh touching his and how his elbow was in his side.

"You might want to sleep a little bit, it's gonna take a while to get there." The manager said.

Yoongi let himself relax and decided to catch up on some sleep.

<_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_> <_>

Yoongi woke up to a light tapping on his shoulder.

"We are here."

Yoongi sat up and yawned, right before realizing he slept on Jimin's shoulder. Yoongi's face flushed pure red and he looked out the window, trying to avoid Jimin's gaze. Yoongi watched as people waved as the van passed by. He smiled to himself as the van pulled into the garage.

Yoongi got out of the van and followed the group to the dressing room. He looked back a couple times to make sure Jimin and Taehyung were behind them. When they got to the dressing room, they all tossed their coats on the coach and sat down in the chairs, letting the makeup staff start.

Yoongi caught a glimse of Jimin staring at him while one of the staff fixed his hair. He blushed a little and could feel the boy's eyes on him. While the staff began patting on foundation, Seokjin turned around in his chair to face Jimin and Taehyung.

"You know you guys can get your stuff done to if you want." Seokjin said.

"Really?" Jimin squeaked causing Yoongi to smile.

Seokjin chuckled. "Of course."

Yoongi was both dreading and looking forward to seeing Jimin with his makeup professionally done. He knew he would fall even deeper into this crush of his, but seeing Jimin looking even handsome was worth it. The staff put on his eyeliner and told him he was done. He went to couch and waited for the two to get done. Yoongi opened his phone and tapped on one of his games to keep him entertained.

He quickly put his phone down and looked up when he saw Jimin getting up. All of the members gasped when he turned around and hell if Yoongi didn't have a crush on the boy he sure did now. Jimin's hair was parted to the side and his lips were red and full. His eyes were dusted with eyeshadow and Yoongi thought he saw little hints of glitter. His face was full and his cheeks were ever so pink. Jungkook elbowed Yoongi to stop staring but Yoongi laughed as the youngest kept his eyes trained on Taehyung.

"Oh my god." Namjoon muttered.

"Are you sure you guys aren't like, models or something?" Hoseok retorted.

Jimin snorted. "Far from it."

"Ok." Seokjin said, clapping his hands together. "Jimin, you are going to sit next to Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung, you are going to sit between Jungkook and me. Is that ok?" Yoongi knew he was going to enjoy this fanmeet with Jimin by his side.

"Hey Jimin." Hoseok said, "Do you want to dance at the fanmeet?" Yoongi chuckled as Jimin nodded frantically. He would have to go through the heaven and hell of Jimin dancing again. One of the staff poked their head into the dressing room.

"It's time."

Yoongi followed the staff member through the maze of doors. There was burst of screaming as the members and guests made their way to the signing table. Yoongi smiled when he saw girls jumping up and down, pointing to Jimin and Taehyung excitedly. The group took their spots and the guests sat down.

Bang! Hello we are Bangtan Boys.

The members sat down and Hoseok took one of the mics.

"So I see some of you have noticed new faces." The crowd yelled "yes."

"Well these are our prize winners. Jimin over there just about broke the stage with his dancing." Jimin smiled at the praise. Hoseok nodded his head for them to introduce themselves. Jimin grabbed one of the mics.

"Hello everyone I'm Park Jimin." Jimin smiled as the crowd cheered. Yoongi smirked when he heard a fan scream, "You're cute!"

Too bad someone's already pinning after him

Taehyung snatched one of the mics and stood up. "Hello I'm Kim Taehyung." The crowd cheered again as Taehyung sat back down.

"Now let's get started."

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

"Hello." A girl said as she kneeled in front of Yoongi.

"Hi. How are you doing?" Yoongi asked back.

"I'm doing really good." The girl seemed to pause for a moment. "Will Jimin be dancing today?"

Yoongi smiled at the girl. "I heard him and Hoseok talking. I'm pretty sure he will." Yoongi watched as the girl smiled and passed her album forward. Yoongi signed it and waved goodbye to the girl before seeing the girl Jimin was with give him a choker.

He's already getting gifts.

Yoongi sat up and greeted the girl.

"Hi. What's your name?" Yoongi asked.

"Minki." The girl replied. The name sounded familiar.

"I saw you like Jimin." Yoongi smirked as the girl flushed red.

"I saw him dance at the last fanmeet."

"Oh that's why your name sounded familiar."

Minki chuckled. "That and there is probably like thirty other Minkis here." Yoongi laughed as the girl passed her album.

Yoongi signed her album and waved goodbye. "Bye Minki!"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yoongi was in the middle of signing an album when he saw Jimin lean over the table and give a boy a hug. Yoongi gave the fan back her album and waited for the boy. The boy had pastel lilac hair and was slim. He kneeled in front of Yoongi.

"Hello, my name is Taemin." Yoongi smiled.

"So I see you're a friend of Jimin's." Yoongi asked. Taemin laughed.

"Yah I'm his childhood friend. I never thought he would be here, let alone with you guys." Yoongi laughed.

"He's an amazing dancer." Taemin nodded.

"He's been dancing for as long as I've known him." Taemin passed the album to Yoongi. He began signing when he heard Jimin laughing with one of the fans. Yoongi felt his cheeks raise and went back to signing. He handed back Taemin the album.

"He's cute, isn't he." Yoongi stood, dumbfounded. He raised his eyebrow in confusion. Taemin laughed.

"Sorry sorry, we aren't dating, I just noticed, I'm sorry this isn't really my place, but I noticed that you seem to have a crush on him." Yoongi froze.

"How- "Yoongi began.

"I saw it in the way you look at him. It's like he's the most precious thing in the world and you only look at him like that. Like your eyes soften." Yoongi was amazed that someone figured it out so quickly.

"I just wanted to let you know, as Jimin's friend, that he has been through some rough times." Taemin said.

"He's really fragile and I've seen him broken many times. He always smiles but it's like he's screaming inside. He never tells anyone about his emotions because he feels bothersome, so please treat him with care. I don't want to see him broken again.

Yoongi nodded with understanding. "I promise to take care of him."

"Thank you." Taemin got up and waved goodbye.

Throughout the fan meet, Yoongi couldn't get Taemin's words out of his head. He thought back to the time when Jimin looked so broken when Namjoon had asked if he had any siblings.

Yoongi finished signing an album and handed it back to the fan. He waved goodbye. While he was waiting, a whisper over his shoulder made him jump.

""I'm not feeling well." Yoongi nodded and froze when he saw Jimin. He looked pale and his eyes showed fear. Yoongi watched as the boy walked off the stage and disappeared behind the door.

He smiled as a boy kneeled at the table. He handed Yoongi his album.

"Do you know where Jimin is?" The boy asked bluntly. Yoongi shook his head.

"I think he went to the bathroom." The boy nodded and Yoongi gave his album back. He waved goodbye as the boy went into the crowd.

Yoongi was honestly worried for Jimin. When he left he looked like he was going to throw up. Yoongi got up and excused himself. He walked to the dressing only to stop short when he heard sobs coming from the other side. He threw the door open and saw Jimin curled up on the floor, gasping for breath as he blubbered. He didn't think twice as he ran to the boy's side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 336 33
Jimin- hyung~ Yoongi- moves his wheel chair* Jimin- just a little bit ... let me take some Yoongi- backs up even more and hits a wall* What won't yo...
2.4K 196 12
Yoongi sees a boy named Hope on his dreams every time he falls asleep.
2.7K 162 29
แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹ (แดแด€ษชษด sสœษชแด˜) sษชแด…แด‡ sสœษชแด˜s: สแดแดษดแดษชษด แด€ษดแด… ษดแด€แดแดŠษชษด ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ: ๐˜ท๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ_๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด123 ๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ...
235 32 15
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...