Chasing clouds (Yoomin)

Bambam_the_dab_lord által

When Taehyung shows Jimin his favorite idol group, Jimin is star struck by a certain black haired boy that ha... Több

Jimin is me
Blushing schoolgirls
A bunny for a bunny
The fanmeet of the century
Help me m8
Chasing Clouds Ch.6
Chasing Clouds Ch. 8
Chasing Clouds Ch. 9
Chasing Clouds Ch. 10
Chasing Clouds Ch. 11
Chasing Clouds Ch. 12
Chasing Clouds Ch. 13 FINAL

Chasing clouds Ch. 7

5.4K 178 123
Bambam_the_dab_lord által

"Chim, what the hell do I pack?" The dirty blonde was running around the dorm, throwing clothes every which way.

"Tae I told you to calm the hell down." Jimin paused. "But we are living with Bangtan." The two boys ran to each other and began jumping.

"Its all thanks to you and your freakish dancing skills. Did you see Yoongi? He was dumbstruck." Jimin thought back to that moment when he saw Yoongi's mouth drop.

The pink haired boy let out a giggle. "I repeat myself, he does not have a crush on me."

"I saw lust in that boy's eyes."

"And what did you see in Jungkook's when he was blushing like mad." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "He is a legitimate god; he does not like me what so ever." Jimin stopped shoving clothes into his suitcase. "I saw you two. You both looked like a newly married couple or something."

"Says the one who doesn't notice Yoongi staring at you for period of like, five minutes."

Jimin put his hands on his hips and bent his leg. "He was not staring at me for five minutes."

Taehyung threw the sweatshirt into his suitcase and closed it. "Ok so maybe it was like two minutes, point is, is that he thought you were hot." Jimin rolled his eyes and reached for a shirt in his closet. "Whatever." Jimin opened his jewelry drawer and grabbed a handful of his chokers.

"Should I pack rings?" Taehyung asked as he threw a phone charger in his suitcase. "Always pack rings. They make everything better." Taehyung pointed at Jimin, "You are a genius."

Jimin really hadn't thought this through. He was almost convinced this was some sort of dream. The realization hadn't dawned yet.

Taehyung ran into the kitchen and screamed. "SHIT CHIM THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN TEN MINUTES."

The plan was that Bangtan's manager was going to pick them, so instead of packing, they ran around and screamed. Jimin was sure they were going to get a complaint from their neighbors.

"TAE PACK YOU DUMBASS." Jimin ran a hand through his hair. He threw his suitcase by the door and ran to the bathroom to get his makeup bag.

"Chim should I wear this choker, or this necklace?" Taehyung was holding up a thin, black choker and in his other hand, was dog tags.

"Tae now is REALLY not the time." Jimin grabbed his bag and set it down by his suitcase. "TAE HURRY UP OTHERWISE WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET TO EVEN READ WHAT THEY WROTE." Jimin heard a loud lump followed by bottles falling as Taehyung sprinted from the bathroom.

Jimin was actually dying to see what Yoongi had wrote in his album that made all the other members smirk.

Taehyung ran to the couch while Jimin grabbed their albums from the tables. He handed Tae his album and sat down next to him. The two boys opened them at the same time. Jimin studied each of the member's signatures. He read each message and saw that Hoseok had told him to keep dancing. He looked to the signature under Hoseok's and saw that there was quite a long message, from Yoongi. Jimin licked his lips as he read the text as quickly as he could.

Hello Jimin ~ Thanks so much for coming to the meet today and thank you again for the praise on Instagram. I have looked at some of your other posts and saw you dance. Keep doing what you love! Also those jeans and that sweatshirt really suited you today. You looked really cute. ~ Min Yoongi

At the end of the text there was a wink face. A FUCKING WINKY FACE. Jimin could feel his face burning and his ears getting red. He swallowed and looked at the last signature. It was from Jungkook and there was a small message under it.

He's been stalking your Instagram for like weeks now.

There was a small arrow pointing to Yoongi's signature. Jimin was sure that there was so possible way that this could all be real. He turned to Taehyung.

"I have died and been resurrected." Jimin whispered.

"Same here." Taehyung said, barely auditable. The two switched albums at the speed of light to see what the other was freaking out about. Jimin studied Taehyung's album and sneered when he saw what Yoongi had wrote.

Jungkook has been stalking your Instagram and he thinks your cute but is too small and not man enough to admit it.

Jimin snorted but was quickly drowned out when Taehyung screamed next to him.

"Oh my GOD I told you he thought you were cute." Taehyung yelled.

Jimin blushed. "HEY Jungkook thought you were cute too." Taehyung shut his mouth and Jimin laughed as he turned red.

That's when Jimin realized it. They were meeting these people in an hour, not to mention spending three whole days together. It was going to take everything in Jimin to not be any more awkward then he already was. Taehyung probably realized this too because Jimin just about flew from the couch when Taehyung suddenly grabbed him with wide eyes.

"We are going to spend three days with them."

Jimin nodded.

"And these gods think we are cute."

Jimin nodded.

"And we are already the most awkward people to walk the earth."

Jimin sighed. Though both of them always got confessed too, because Jimin was the cute nerd, and Taehyung was the hot wallflower, Jimin always had trouble turning the girls down. It was always awkward and when it was over, Jimin always wanted to jump off a cliff and be impaled on a rock.

"Better make my coffin now." Jimin ran his hand through his hair. This is going to be one hell of a three days.

"They are here." Taehyung said grabbing onto Jimin. Jimin swallowed hard and carried his suitcase to the car.

Sayonara dignity

Yoongi was curled up in a ball on the couch. Seokjin was cooking in the kitchen and Namjoon was in the studio with Hoseok. Jungkook was in a chair next to Yoongi, looking at his phone.

Yoongi was staring at the cat that Jimin gave him.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Yoongi said to the cat.

"Hyung, Yoongi-hyung is talking to a stuffed animal." Jungkook yelled to Seokjin.

"Shut it brat." Yoongi threw a pillow at Jungkook.

Seokjin came out of the kitchen with his apron on and pointed his spoon at Yoongi. "You need to man up and figure out how to talk to Jimin without crying." Jungkook laughed and Seokjin pointed his wooden spoon at Jungkook. "Don't think I'm not talking about you too. I saw you talking to Taehyung, you were like a ripe tomato." Jungkook hid behind his phone, flustered. Yoongi sneered. "Children." Seokjin said, walking back into the kitchen.

"At least I didn't write that he was cute on his album."

"It's ok. I did that for you." Yoongi smirked when Jungkook's smile dropped.

"HYUNG YOU DIDN'T."

"You bet your bunny teeth I did." Jungkook groaned in response. "Now that you know that we are in the same boat, what do we do?" Yoongi said, sitting up.

"Well, we just have kinda of pretend that we didn't write it." Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "and how the hell am I going to do that when the angel is front of me?" Yoongi scoffed.

"We need to ignore the fact that they know and just treat them how we would if we hadn't."

Yoongi nodded his head in agreement. Though it was going to be hard, he needed to brush off the album signing and gain some confidence.

Seokjin screamed from the kitchen. "Just be confident in yourself, remember when I first met Namjoon?"

Yoongi laughed. When Namjoon and Seokjin had first met in their trainee days, they could barely speak to each other. Namjoon always came to Yoongi to complain about his feelings for the older. When they debuted together, the two finally confessed their feelings for each other, and now, they are the parents of Bangtan.

"Yes, you were a blubbering mess." Yoongi could feel Seokjin's glare all the way from the living room.

"Yes I was, but that's because I wasn't confident. You need to step up your game." Yoongi rolled his eyes. At least you don't melt into a puddle when you see Namjoon.

"OH SHIT THEY ARE HERE." Jungkook yelled.

"WHAT." Seokjin came barelling from the kitchen again with his wooden spoon. He quickly ushered Yoongi from the couch and coaxed Jungkook to stand up. The three walked to the door and waited for their manger and guests.

Yoongi whispered under his breath, "goodbye humanity."

Seokjin turned to Jungkook. "And don't think I'm letting you off the hook for swearing." Jungkook sighed.

Yoongi took deep breaths as he heard footsteps and the wheels of suitcases. His heart nearly stopped when he heard their manager knock. As Seokjin opened the door, Yoongi knew he was going to be three times as fucked.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

283K 14.6K 19
❝ did you know? jimin is thirsty for yoongi. ❞ - • bts au • boyxboy • yoonmin, taekook/taeseok • fluff/angst started; 160920 completed;
52.7K 1.8K 11
[ Completed story ] ☆ Boy × boy ♡ Taekook ♡ Minsung ♡ Seongjoong ♡ Namjin ♡ Yoonmin ♧ Bts ♧ Stray kids ♧ Ateez ♧ Black pink
571K 24.7K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...
126K 5.6K 10
A certain hyung has a soft spot for the maknae. STARTED: 7/9/19 ENDED: 8/10/19