Chasing clouds (Yoomin)

By Bambam_the_dab_lord

When Taehyung shows Jimin his favorite idol group, Jimin is star struck by a certain black haired boy that ha... More

Jimin is me
Blushing schoolgirls
A bunny for a bunny
The fanmeet of the century
Help me m8
Chasing clouds Ch. 7
Chasing Clouds Ch. 8
Chasing Clouds Ch. 9
Chasing Clouds Ch. 10
Chasing Clouds Ch. 11
Chasing Clouds Ch. 12
Chasing Clouds Ch. 13 FINAL

Chasing Clouds Ch.6

5.6K 193 114
By Bambam_the_dab_lord

Fuck it

Jimin stood up from his chair and glared at Taehyung. The dirty blonde sent him a smirk of amusement. He followed the group of girls, that were brave enough to do this, up to the stage. Jimin stopped and looked back at the crowd. He could see people cheering and yelling for their friends. He looked over at Taehyung and saw him smiling and giving a thumbs up. Jimin took a deep breath and continued walking over to the middle of the stage.

Ok so maybe he knew more than two songs. In reality, Jimin had learned around ten of the dances.

"Ok." Hoseok said. "Two people will dance and at the end, cheer for your favorite. The winner will get a very special reward." Jimin didn't really know what he was getting himself into again. There was four people on the stage and, of course, Jimin was the only. He was sweating a river as Hoseok explained the rules.

"Ok, the first song is...Butterfly. Who knows it?" Jimin's hand shot up. He had fallen in love with the song's soft feeling and was always amazed how the choreography flowed with the words. Jimin looked over and saw one of the girls also had her hand up. Jimin gave her a sheepish smile.

"You two come stand here." Hoseok motioned with his hands a spot on the stage. Jimin walked over to the spot Hoseok pointed out and scanned the crowd for his to provide some support. Jimin snorted when he saw Tae standing up, screaming his name.

"Alright, begin."

As soon as the music started, Jimin let his body flow with the song. He hit every move with precision and let himself dwelve into the moves. As he landed a turn, he caught a glimse of Yoongi, staring at him with awe. Jimin smiled as the chorus came back. He was lost in his own world. The song was his only path. Jimin loved this, the sweat in his hair, his blood pumping, and his limbs moving to the lyrics. When the song ended, Jimin was completely out of breath. All at once, the crowd stood and screamed. Jimin chuckled when he saw Taehyung standing on his chair, chanting his name. Hoseok walked over to the girl he was dancing with and raised her hand. The crowd cheered and clapped, while Hoseok nodded his head and walked over to Jimin. When Hoseok raised his hand, Jimin thought he was going to go deaf. Everyone jumped out of there seat and screamed for him. Jimin blushed for the 100th time that day, and looked at the ground.

"It seems like we have a clear winner."

Jimin walked over to the other competitors.

"The next song... Is I need U,"

Jimin knew this song, and it was one of his favorites, but he didn't raise his hand as the other girls knew it too. The two girls walked out to their respective places and started to dance. Jimin picked out the better of the two in an instant. Jimin was very surprised how good she was. He never really did mean to win the prize as he thought he wouldn't stand a chance against the others. He also just wanted to enjoy himself and let go, even though Tae pushed him into this. He did however, gain confidence, a little confidence. Jimin watched the better of the two dancers land a turn.

"So, how long have you been dancing?" Jimin turned to a girl and recognized her as the one he had danced with.

"I'm actually a dance major." The girl slammed her fist into the palm of her hand.

"I knew it; you were absolutely amazing." Jimin smiled. "No you are really good too."

"I'm literally nothing compared to you." The girl paused. "By the way, my name is Jimin." Jimin laughed. "No way. My name is also Jimin." The two Jimins laughed. New Jimin pointed over at Yoongi.

"I feel like he is giving me like a death stare." 1st Jimin shrugged. "I guess it's his personality." The two chuckled.

The song ended and they both turned to the front of the stage to see who Jimin would be dancing with.

When Hoseok raised the hand of the better girl, it was no surprise that the crowd roared to life again. The original Jimin turned to the second Jimin. "Fighting."

Jimin walked over to his spot and could feel all the eyes on him again. He stood still and waited for Hoseok to introduce the song.

"The next song is." Jimin waited impatiently.

"Fire."

Jimin grinned. Sure he was good at free-flowing songs and slow ones, but fast, hard beat songs was where Jimin's true talent lied. His dance instructor had always told him his strength was in the hard- hitting songs. And what a strength it was. Jimin had been practicing Fire for a month straight. He loved how complicated the choreography was and how the tempo changed.

Jimin was thanking every spiritual being he could ever think of when he saw Taehyung biting his lip in worry. Jimin caught his attention and wiggled his eyebrows to ease the younger's worries. On the other hand, Jimin knew the song well, he still was shitting his pants. Jimin thought of what he would be doing in a few minutes. He couldn't help but smile, even if he didn't win whatever the prize was, he still would have one of the greatest times of his life, dancing in front of the beautiful man that ever walked on this God-forsaken Earth.

When the music started, Jimin took off. His body popped to the beat and he made sure to throw a little lick of lips in there. He gave it his all when he heard Yoongi's husky, familiar rap. When the chorus struck, he left the crowd in awe, by sticking every move. He loved this, he loved leaving breathless with his little movement to the beat. He also liked giving little lustful looks or bit his lip only slightly to make the crowd scream even louder. He was in his element. No one even could think about stopping him. As the ending approached, he made the crowd scream even louder, which he thought wasn't even possible, as he hit every beat with such force that Tae said afterwards that he quote, "Thought the stage was going to get smashed." When the song ended, the crowd screamed even louder and Jimin swore he saw a window break. He looked back and saw Yoongi with his mouth wide open. Jimin could feel his face turning red like a tomato when Jin laughed at Yoongi and the man blushed. The heavenly angel that God had sent down to make every man gay, had blushed at Jimin. He could feel his limbs melting.

Hoseok walked over to the girl that he had danced with, and Jimin could feel his stomach churn in anticipation. When Hoseok raised her hand, the crowd cheered loudly. Jimin's heart was pounding a million times a minute. Hoseok walked over and his hand. Simultaneously, everyone jumped up and screamed as loud as their already sore throat allowed them. Jimin had won. Sure he had absolutely no idea what he had won but just winning was the prize itself. Jimin had danced his heart out, and everyone recognized it. He bowed and held back a sob. He was recognized by his favorite group. He was too happy for words. Hoseok walked over to him.

"I think you danced to our own song better than we ever could." Jimin shook his head furiously.

"You guys are amazing. I'm nothing standing next to you."

"You are absolutely amazing. Let's go down the line and give our opinion." Hoseok winked. As Namjoon started, Jimin saw Hoseok run to their manager. The members went down the line, saying their opinions and Jimin wanted to cry. He was positive that this was the best moment of his life. Jimin smiled when it was Yoongi's turn to go.

"That was the best dancing I've seen anyone ever do. That amazing. It was beyond words." Jimin's cheeks flushed with Yoongi's words. He stood still as Hoseok raced back onto the stage and snatched one of the microphones from the table.

"Sorry for the wait, but trust me, it was worth it. You get too..." Jimin couldn't take anymore of Hoseok's dramatic pauses.

"Live with the group for a total of three days, and you can bring a friend."

Jimin's heart stopped. Is this a dream?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Yoongi was going to kill Hoseok. Yet Yoongi was internally praising him as he saw the pink haired boy walk up to the stage. Yoongi was on the edge of his seat as Hoseok explained the rules. He was also wondering how Hoseok would even run this past their manager, since this was an on the spot thing. He dropped his thoughts when Hoseok announced the song.

"The first song is... Butterfly. Who knows it?"

Yoongi watched as Jimin's hand shot up, as well as a girl's.

Yoongi had struggled with Butterfly. He had to take lessons from Hoseok and Jungkook because he always messed up the chorus.

Yoongi watched as Jimin walked over to a spot on the stage.

"Alright, begin."

Yoongi could only watch in awe as Jimin moved to the beat. His body was like water, fluidly moving like the beat itself. Yoongi's mouth fell open as Jimin nailed the move he had spent a week learning. Jimin's hair was wet with sweat on the ends and eyes focused on the crowd. His small limbs moved like branched in the wind. Jimin was like a butterfly, fragile and delicate, but one of the most beautiful things in this world. Yoongi had no idea when the song stopped as he jumped when people started clapping. Beside him, he heard Namjoon snickering. He hit on the shoulder and he pouted at Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes at him.

Hoseok walked over to Jimin and raised his hand. Yoongi didn't miss the wink Hoseok gave him because      he    was     touching    Jimin      . And Yoongi wasn't jealous at all. Nope.

Yoongi thought that his eardrums were going to burst when the crowd cheered for Jimin, Yoongi smirked when he saw Jimin's cheeks raise in a smile. He watched the pink haired boy go back to where the other constestants were.

"The next song is... I need U." Two girls raised their hands and Yoongi saw Jimin hesitate to raise his. Hoseok placed the girls in their respective spots and the music started. Yoongi watched as Jimin talked to the girl he just danced. He felt a knot form in his stomach when he saw Jimin bend over with laughter. Don't get Yoongi wrong, he loved seeing the boy smile and laugh, it was just that he wanted to make him do that (and among other things). He wanted to tell a story or anything that could make Jimin laugh. He had only just met him and he was already feeling jelous of everyone that was around Jimin. Is this even possible?

The song ended and Yoongi was too in depth with his thoughts again and watched as Hoseok raised one of the girl's hand, Jungkook turned to Yoongi and whispered in his ear. "I know you really like Jimin, but you might want to tone down the jealously a little bit. You were practically shooting death lazers at the girl next to him."

Yoongi laid his head on his arms and waited for the next song. Hoseok pulled Jimin and the girl that had won out to middle of the stage.

"The song you will be dancing too is..." Yoongi was about abould to ring Hoseok's neck for the damn dramatic pauses.

"Fire."

That was it. Yoongi gave up at this very moment. He was going to be dead. R.I.P. Not breathing.

Cause of death, a Park Jimin with some dangerously delicious hips.

He knew Hoseok picked this songs because of the body waves. Yoongi also didn't miss Jimin's smirk as Hoseok said the title. Yoongi knew he was going to be a goner.

"Alright, start."

Ok so maybe Yoongi didn't know he would be this gone because at this moment, Yoongi learned that Jimin was literally the embodiment of all things sinful in this world. The slow roll of his hips, his fingers running through his hair, a quick tonque licking his soft pink lips, and the looks of pure lust he would give everyone in a while that could have anyone kneel before him. And Yoongi was falling deeper and deeper into that hole. When Jimin bent down and grinded his hips into the air, Yoongi groaned and buried his head into his arms. A man could only take so much. He felt a hand on his back and turned to see Namjoon grinning at him.

"He may have a baby face but, he is no child."

Yoongi groaned in agreement and lifted his head, only to slam it back down again when Jimin did an absolutely seductive body wave. Yoongi was going to kill Hoseok for making almost get a fucking boner at a fan meet. He caught glances of Jimin and besides being the fucking sin of lust, Jimin was an amazing dancer. Ok scratch that, he was the best he had ever seen.

Yoongi lifted his head when the music stopped was immediately waiting for the results. When Hoseok raised the girl's hand that danced with Jimin, the crowd came to life. Hoseok moved over to Jimin and raised his hand. Yoongi swore he jumped four feet because the crowd had broken the fucking broke the sound barrier. Yoongi was happy. He felt warm inside when he saw just how happy Jimin was. Hoseok just then had to make all the members go around and say how good he was. Yoongi waited for the rest of the members to go before he spoke. He was freaking out. From his experiences he would either bet that his voice would crack, or he would confess his love on the spot. Jungkook then just had to finish his thoughts. Goodbye dignity.

Breathe. "That was the best dancing I've seen anyone ever do. It was amazing Beyond words."

Yoongi almost cooed when Jimin blushed at his words. Yoongi saw Hoseok disappear to beg to their manager and his eyes landed back on a very akward Jimin. Hoseok raced back on stage and stole the microphone from Seokijin.

"Sorry for the wait, but trust me it was worth it. You get to..." Yoongi was about to shoot him. "Live with us for three days and you can bring a friend.

Yoongi was going to make sure Hoseok's death was a slow and painful one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 17.8K 33
Yoongi, a lonely man just wants a companion. Warning :- Β»Kinks Β»Sexual scenes Β»Cross dressing males Β»Boy x boy Β»Mentions of abuse Β»Strong langua...
150K 9.6K 44
in which taehyung climbs through jimin's window at night to share a bed with him.
247K 2K 15
[Completed] Just a bunch of oneshots of them with each other and other members. Β°^Β°
nepenthe By azec

Fanfiction

201K 14.1K 34
Κ» π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘  π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘’π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Ž π‘‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š. π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–οΏ½...