unofficial | park chanyeol

By Millymellymully

Composing is all about the emotion that one experienced. Kim Dahee was send to a composing competition but sh... More

DO READ THIS!!
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
SPREAD LOVE
REST IN PEACE JONGHYUN
PRAYFORJAVA
PRAYFORTAIWAN
PRAY FOR ANYER
LEAVE A NOTE

4

233 12 5
By Millymellymully

Dahee's POV

As soon as the bell rang , I walked out of the classroom to see Chanyeol with his bag , standing outside my classroom.

He smiled when he saw me.

" Time to compose a song ! " He said joyfully as he dragged me to the music room.

I placed my music book on the table and he sat beside me. He looked at me and smiled , I find it rather creepy but okay.

" So how do I get inspiration ? " He thought for a moment before asking me to play the melody of the song.

I walked to the piano and started playing the tune of the melody that I've composed. He bopped his head along with the melody of the song.

" It's good ! " He said as he held up a thumbs up.

" Really ? " I asked and he nodded. I smiled and turned my back against him again.

I walked to my seat again and he is writing some notes down and I looked over at the page that he wrote.

" This melody fits happy lyrics , maybe like about how you felt when you see the guy and how you felt when he smiled at you. " He said and I nodded.

" Don't you feel anything when a charming guy like me smiled at you ? " He asked and I stared at him in confusion.

" I get that you smiled at me but I don't see the charming in you. " I said causally and he rolled his eyes at me and I just burst into laughter.

" What's your experience with love though ? " I asked and he sighed. He suddenly thought about someone and started describing her to me.

" Whenever I see her , I just have the urge to protect her from the ugly world. I would smile whenever I see her and my heart would flutter when she smile. " He said and I wrote it all down.

" That's all ? " I asked and he nodded.

" Meh , you're practically reading it out from drama scenes. " He glared at me.

" At least I did experience some love things unlike someone. " He said , emphasizing on the word , someone.

I rolled my eyes and he sighed as he placed his head on the table. I continued with getting all the ideas and having a creative mind.

" Ya , Park Chan- " I looked over at him and realized that he fell asleep. His fringe was covering his face so I decide to shift it away.

I hate to admit it but he is indeed pretty good looking and charming but I can't say it in front of him , of course.

I yawned and placed my head on the table. Without me knowing , I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Chanyeol's POV

I opened my eyes gradually , I realized that I fell asleep without me knowing. I sat up , stretching my long arms up in the air.

I realized Dahee is sleeping too , I smiled as I placed my head on the table again.

" Ya Pabo , did you know that girl that I was talking about is actually you ? " I said softly and smiled as I looked at her face.

It's true though , she makes me smile whenever I look at her. Bringing her on dates to help her out with her song composing is actually a way for me to talk to her and hang out with her.

It's not on purpose , it's coincidental that I met her.

At the start I just find her mysterious , she doesn't go crazy over me and it's just weird. I mean who could resist a charming guy like me ?

I leaned my back against the chair and looked at what she have on her music book so far.

I sighed as I flipped through and all I saw are those cliché things you would see in dramas and are all really unrealistic.

I mean come on , does yogurt kiss happen everyday ?

I looked over at my watch and realized that it's close to 6pm and we are still here with zero ideas on what to do.

I tapped her on her arm and she flinched before opening her eyes gradually. She looks really lost and it's actually really cute.

" D-Did I fell asleep ? " I nodded and she rubbed her eyes and I flicked her forehead. She glared at me and I just smiled.

" What's the time ? " She asked and she looked over at the clock and her eyes widened.

" Ya ! Park Chanyeol ! " She raised her voice and I was shook. She literally slept and scolded me like woman.

" I got to go home ! " She said as she threw everything into her bag before running out of the room.

I sighed as I placed everything back to how it should've been and I turned off the lights before locking the door.

I walked out of the gates when I saw a guy talking to Dahee and they were really happy together. For once , she was smiling really brightly.

I sighed and realised that I don't think I stand a change with her anymore. I can't make her smile as bright as that guy does.

I walked to my car and my dad drove me home.

I threw my bag on the bed and I sat on the chair as I looked over at my phone screen.

I actually took a picture of Dahee just now when she was sleeping , I would use it to blackmail her but I can't let her know that I have it or else she is going to force to delete it.

I went down to the dining room to get some snacks since i'm starving. I saw a packet of instant jajangmyeon and it reminds me of our date just now.

Maybe to her , it means nothing but to me , it means so much more than just a meal together.

I got attracted without me knowing , I thought I would like someone else but I actually like someone that is really rough and far from my ideal type.

I took a packet of chocopie and went up to my bedroom. I opened it and started eating it , once i'm done , I threw it into the trash can.

I opened my drawer and I saw the ticket of the amusement park that we went together.

I didn't know you mean so much to me.

5th Nov 2017

I have no idea how I should write this chapter :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 204 45
What would happen if you meet your bias? What would you feel if you're given a chance to work and live with them? How would you react if he began to...
19.9K 534 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...
62.8K 1.4K 33
[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However, you never thought that you would actual...